Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Ultra Fire by Finish Line contributes to your horses muscle, energy, hydration, blood and more! It's a high potency, Vitamin B, blood-builder and multivitamin that contains no sugars or fillers.
- Great for stamina & energy without causing your horse to be "hot"
- Prevents iron deficiency anemia
- Helps your horse get the full benefit of his training program
- Concentrated powder so a little goes a long way
Ingredients (per .5 oz):
- Sodium Chloride.........................................5170 mg
- Potassium Chloride.....................................3270 mg
- Calcium Carbonate....................................2100 mg
- Ascorbic Acid.............................................610 mg
15 oz tub provides up to a 26 day supply for one horse
60 oz tub provides up to a 106 day supply for one horse
150 oz tub provides up to a 260 day supply for one horse
300 oz tub provides up to a 530 day supply for one horse
Healthy Horse 4 in 1 Solution by Omega Alpha is a blood builder, immune booster, liver and lung cleanser in one convenient package. This solution maintains your horse's well-being throughout the racing or showing season or any other event where large numbers of horses come together in a single location.
Healthy Horse contains 4 Alpha Omega products in 1:
- Hemex - An effective liquid herbal extract that has been proven to treat anemia by increasing red cell counts - important for horses coming off EPO.
- Equine Immune Plus- Stimulates the horse's Immune system and thus helps decrease the incidence of illness caused by viruses and bacteria. It can also be used to treat a horse with viral illness, decreasing the severity and down time from the illness.
- Equine Liver Flush - Used to cleanse and support the Liver. The liver is the site of detoxification of drugs (eg. Steroids), synthesis of proteins, glycogen and fats. The liver is the most metabolically active organ and in order to have a healthy horse it is important that the liver be functioning at its peak efficiency.
- Equine Lung Flush - provides antioxidant support to the lungs and increases lung metabolism thus increasing the efficiency of oxygen intake.
Healthy Horse can help decrease the number of sick days experienced by your animal and increase the energy of your horse.
The gallon size provides about two 21 day treatments.
Various studies have shown that as many as 25% of exercising horses can be anhidrotic to some degree. Horses that lose the ability to dissipate body heat through sweat can not only lose valuable energy for performance, but can also develop high heart rates and hyperthermia.
Because horses can gradually become anhidrotic, it is important to identify the symptoms as early as possible. Perspirade can be helpful to effectively manage vulnerable horses if included as part of the daily feeding regimen.
The 224 gram size provides up to 56 servings for one horse.
L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride) by Kauffman's Animal Health is an essential amino acid necessary for growth, development, tissue maintenance and repair.
- Encourages hoof growth
- Promotes stronger hooves
- Supports tissue maintenance and repair
The 4 lb tub provides up to a 2 month supply and the 25 lb provides a 12 month supply for one horse.
MannaPro Calf-Manna delivers a wide range of benefits to all types of animals and life stages. From horses, cattle, rabbits and goats to poultry, swine, and deer, Calf-Manna helps every animal reach their peak condition and top performance.
- High quality proteins = More Growth
- Digestible Carbohydrates for more energy
- Anise provides sweet smelling aroma and taste for animals of all ages.
- Brewers dried yeast improves palatability
- Linseed Meal provides protein and oil adds sheen and luster to your animals coat
Growing horses: 1-1 1/2 LBS per day
Performance horses: 1-2 lbs per day
Broodmares and Stallions: 1 1/2-2 lbs per day
SU-PER B-15 by Gateway Products is a Vitamin B-15 supplement for use in the daily feed ration for all classes of horses. It is specially formulated to supplement the daily ration of horses in heavy training for racing and other performance events. Vitamin B-15 has long been used to provide increased energy.
SU-PER B-15 is a powder formulated from a rice hull base, molasses and includes a tasty apple flavor that horses love.
The recommended feeding is 1/4 of an ounce daily per horse. The dose should be increased to 1/2 ounce three days before competition.
The 2.5 lb size provides up to a 160 day supply for 1 horse.
The 12.5 lb size provides up to an 80 day supply for 10 horses.
Formula 707 by John Ewing Co. is a concentrated, daily vitamin and mineral supplement in an alfalfa-based pellet formulated to improve the condition and performance of any horse. Use for superior health and condition in horses of all ages.
- Contains every vitamin and mineral a horse is known to need
- Ideal way to make sure your horse gets everything it needs to remain sound and healthy.
- Comes in palatable, oat-sized pellets for easy feeding without waste.
- Feed 2 oz daily
- 12 lb pail will provide up to a 96 day supply for one horse, 25 lb tub provides a 200 day supply, & 50 lb tub provides a 12 month supply.
Poly Copper is for horses with diets Copper deficiency or high in Copper antagonists, such as sulfate in drinking water, or diets that include high iron intake. It is also helpful for horses with "bleached" coats and red ends on manes and tails.
Copper plays a role in a variety of functions within the horse’s body. It supports the production of:
Coat and skin pigment
Synthesis and maintenance of joint cartilage
Tendons, ligaments and blood vessel walls
6-Way by Med Vet Pharmaceuticals offers the most comprehensive product available to high performance horses. All-In-One, at an economical price. Exceed 6-Way is a "New Generation" product that provides high levels of key ingredients for multi-level support. Veterinarian Recommended!
High level support system for the following areas:
- Gastric support
- Mane, tail and coat
Di-Cal by AniMed Horse Care contains Dicalcium Phosphate in a palatable powder form to be fed for proper bone development.
Di-Cal by AniMed Horse Care contains Dicalcium Phosphate in a palatable powder form to be fed for proper bone developement.
Pro V.M. by Peak Performance is a concentrated professional multi-use vitamin, mineral and amino acid formula for race horses.
Race horses have increased nutritional needs that cannot always be addressed by feed alone. Constant high intensity exercise places extreme demands on the horse's joints, immune system and muscular system. Pro V.M. includes the highest dietary recommended amount of each key nutrient depleted by intense exercise.
- Joint and connective tissue support
- Immune system support
- Attitude management
- Muscle support
- Hoof support
It also provides nutrients to support common problems in race horses such as tying up, electrolyte imbalance that may be caused by Lasix, thumps, joint issues and fragile lung capillaries that can burst under the extremes of racing.
The 3.3 lb size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
The 13.2 lb size provides up to a 120 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size provides up to a 227 day supply for one horse.
Omega Horseshine by Omega Fields is an Omega-3 stabilized ground flax seed supplement. It is made with stabilized and freshly milled flax to help maintain a shiny healthy coat, strong solid hooves, top performance and for horses in all life stages. Omega Fields provides the best stabilized ground flax that is stabilized using our proprietary flax stabilizing technology.
Helps with dry, scaly, and itchy skin
Aids in relief of joint pain/inflammation
Promotes hoof growth
Helps during pregnancy because of the foal’s fast-growing brain, eye, and organ cell use up all available Omega-3s from the mare
Omega Nibblers are tasty, nutritious, and functional - the perfect Omega-3 treat/supplement for horses in all life stages.
Made from stabilized fortified ground flaxseed and natural ingredients that taste great - a worthy treat for your horse! GREAT AS AN OMEGA-3 SUPPLEMENT FOR YOUR "PICKY EATERS"!
Feed Omega Nibblers as desired for training, trail riding or as a nutritious anytime treat. Feed 15 Omega Nibblers treats per day as a tasty alternative to 1/2 cup Omega Horseshine for a 1,200 pound horse.
All flaxseed used in Omega Fields' products is milled to Global Food Safety Initiative standards for human consumption, employing a third party-validated, 5-log Kill Step and proprietary stabilization processes for long shelf life.
The flaxseed is certified to SQF 2000 standards, guaranteed pathogen-free with very low total microbial values, and guaranteed shelf stable for a MINIMUM of one year under ambient storage conditions - no refrigeration or special packaging required!
Daily Red is a granular form of Redmond Rock designed for owners who prefer to feed their horse supplements in their daily feed ration. Daily Red encourages drinking and provides all the natural trace minerals and electrolytes found in Redmond Rock. It is perfect for your horse’s diet during periods of hard work or activity when good hydration is critical.
- Daily Red brand natural equine minerals provide a perfect blend of essential trace minerals and electrolytes your horse needs to live a more healthy, balanced life
- Daily Red plays an important role in providing the essential trace minerals missing from many natural forages
- Created by nature, Daily Red is natural mineral sea salt harvested from deep within the earth in Southern Utah
- Daily Red contains more than 60 trace minerals
5 lb pouch of Daily Red lasts 80 days (depending on horse's activity level)
Redmond Rock on a Rope is a great alternative to keeping your Redmond Rock on the ground or feed dish.
Each 3-5 pound Rock on a Rope hangs on a natural hemp rope, ideal for hanging the rock in a barn, stall, or fence post. Tie it tight against the post to make it easier for your horse to lick, or give the rope some slack to create a healthy alternative to candy balls and other boredom busters in the stall. Outdoors, tying Redmond Rock on a Rope to a fence keeps the rock out of the dirt and mud, and tying it lower on a gate allows your horse to maintain the posture horses naturally assume when foraging.
- The minerals in Redmond Rock can help restore and bring your horse back into his natural mineral balance.
- Your horses will get more than 60 trace minerals and electrolytes in a natural blend only nature could have made.
- Redmond Rock contains around 7% mineral content compared to around 3% that most Pakistan mined Himalayan rock contains
- On average, a 9 lb Redmond Rock will last a horse about 3 months.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Water is how the horse balances their sodium and mineral intake.
- Redmond Rock is mined, sorted and packaged right here in the USA