Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Magnesium Oxide by Uckele is a high percentage, inorganic form of magnesium supplying this essential mineral. Magnesium can improve sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity and is also required for normal heart and muscle function.
Feed one 5 cc scoop to provide a minimum of 4 g elemental Magnesium.
Down-the-Stretch 60cc Paste by Tenda Horse Products
An outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well-being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- All-natural energy source
- Contains Honey an essential super-food
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Increases oxygen uptake
- For all classes of horses
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
Manna Pro Horse Manna Vitality Supplement enhances the nutritional value of your horse's feed. While available in pelleted form, Horse Manna is formulated with Calf-Manna and includes several additional nutritional features for your horse.
- Provides high quality proteins
- Supplemental Fat and Stabilized Rice Bran
- Brewer's Dried Yeast for optimal digestion
- Flax and Linseed for producing a shiny coat
- Supplies 26 vitamins and minerals
EquineSaver is a complete all-in-one superfood for total equine health and well being.
EquineSaver by Figuerola Laboratories contains over 300 essential nutrients for complete horse health. This revolutionary nutritional superfood covers the broad range of equine nutritional and therapeutic needs in one easy-to-administer dietary supplement that avoids the toxicity of individual, overlapping supplements. EquineSaver solves the puzzle of a comprehensive program specifically designed to support your horse's overall health in three main ways:
- Avoiding the malnutrition that is the common cause of equine disease and unsoundness and addresses the important role sports nutrition plays in your horse's performance
- Supporting your horse's multiple physical systems and reducing health risks caused by systemic damage and parasites
- Targeting challenges to your horse's health from illness and injuries and acting as an essential therapeutic to help promote healing.
Recomended Dosage: Administer 1 scoop twice daily. For sports training, athletic competition, or recovery from injury and surgery, administer 1 - 3 scoops twice daily. 10lb size contains 90 scoops.
*This item cannot be shipped internationally
Formula 707 Daily Essentials by John Ewing Co. is a concentrated, daily vitamin and mineral supplement in an alfalfa-based pellet formulated to improve the condition and performance of any horse. Use for superior health and condition in horses of all ages.
- 56 Day Supply Individual Packs for freshness
- Contains every vitamin and mineral a horse is known to need
- Ideal way to make sure your horse gets everything it needs to remain sound and healthy.
- Comes in palatable, oat-sized pellets for easy feeding without waste.
ProAdd Ultimate Supplement provides essential nutrients for optimum muscle development, weight over the topline, healthy skin and coat, and healthy strong hooves.
- Save money – all-in-one supplement replaces many individual supplements
- Complete nutrition “all-in-one supplement”
- Biotin added for healthy hooves
- For improved muscle
- Enhanced topline weight
- Shiny hair coat
- Digestive Health
- Optimum support for bones and tendons
- Feed as a supplement with existing feeds
- Horses look and perform their best
- 25 lb. Bag
- Contains less than 8% nonstructural carbohydrates (NSC) so it is ideal for horses with special needs such as PSSM, laminitis or Cushing’s.
- No scoop included
- Balanced ratios of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- Optimal calcium and phosphorus ratios
Accel Lifetime is a comprehensive multi-vitamin and mineral supplement, with GlutaSyn for patented immune and antioxidant support. Accel Lifetime delivers optimal levels of essential water soluble and fat soluble vitamins, chelated and conventional minerals, trace minerals, amino acids plus probiotics and yeast cultures for the digestive system. It is the ideal one-step supplement providing a strong nutritional foundation for all horses.
- Immune and antioxidant support
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals
- Digestive support
A 5 lb container is a 40 day supply for one horse.
Accel by Vita Flex is a comprehensive multi-vitamin & mineral supplement. It can be used daily to promote optimum health in all types of horses and it includes all recognized water and fat-soluble vitamins, a full range of minerals in chelated form, & essential amino acids. It also contains microbial and yeast cultures to aid digestion.
Accel delivers zinc and copper in the recommended 3 to 1 ratio, plus iron, manganese and cobalt, all in chelated form. The more readily absorbed trace minerals, selenium and iodine, are supplied in quality conventional forms. Accel also supplies five macro minerals to help balance and fortify your basic feeding program. Calcium and phosphorus are supplemented in the ideal 1.4 to 1 ratio, along with magnesium, potassium and sulfur.
Accel fortifies the digestive tract with four digestive enzymes, plus a seven culture direct-fed microbial complex. These beneficial microorganisms are compatible with equine digestive systems.
Well Blend Senior by Missing Link
Help your senior horse feel his best with Well Blend Senior. Specially formulated to target senior horse's unique needs with ingredients as Ginkgo to help support cognitive function and grape seed extract to provide potent antioxidant protection to help eliminate free radicals.
Maximum Performance Pellets are an excellent supplement for horses that may be suffering from ulcers or Cushings.
- Puts the stomach in an Alkaline pH balance to reduce acid reflux and ulcers
- Provides a calming effect, easing stress and irritability
- Provides a source of energy and stamina
- Horses love the taste, very palatable
- Great source of Calcium
- 25 day supply when used to repair ulcers, Cushings or injuries (16 ounces 2 times a day)
- Maintenance dose (8 ounces 2 times a day) last 50 days
TruCare EQ is specially formulated to deliver essential bio-available trace minerals. Great for overall health, skin & coat, hoof health, digestive support, reproductive performance, bone & joint health. Prize blend of organic, essential trace minerals including zinc, manganese, copper, and cobalt - along with methionine and lysine.
- Top Dress supplement
- Contains ZinPro performance Minerals
- Backed by 40 years of research
- Patented metal amino acid complex
- Contains Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt
- Made in the USA
- Health and wellbeing
- Hoof health
- Skin health and wound healing
- Coat and mane quality, length and density
- Bone and joint health
- Digestive support
- Reproductive performance
Senior Health and Wellness by Farnam
Formulated for senior horses in light to no work. As horses age, their digestive systems become less efficient at absorbing nutrients from their feed, which may mean they are missing the complete nutrition they need to feel their best. This easy-to-digest extruded nugget supplement designed to help fill those important nutritional gaps that your senior horse may be missing. Packed with amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins and minerals, this targeted formulation provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Balanced protein-vitamin-mineral supplement designed to help fill nutritional gaps
- Extruded nugget is easy-to-digest
- Contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Provides nutrients that support a healthy digestive system in senior horses
- Amino acids and prebiotic yeast culture supports intestinal health and digestive function
Hay Balancer G by Dr. Thornley is a premium vitamin and mineral supplement designed for horses on grass hay. Balances macro- minerals such as calcium and phosphorous, provides critical trace minerals, improves the protein profile of hay by providing critical essential amino acids, and includes stable yeast cultures and important vitamins to support digestion and gut health. Highly-palatable, pelleted supplement developed by practicing equine veterinarians
Intended to be used as the only supplement to a grass hay ration
Hay Balancer A by Dr. Thornley is a premium vitamin and mineral supplement designed for horses on an alfalfa hay. balances macro-minerals such as calcium and phosphorous, provides critical trace minerals, improves the protein profile of hay by providing critical essential amino acids, and includes stable yeast cultures and important vitamins to support digestion and gut health. Dr. Thornley's Hay Balancer is a highly palatable pellet that horses will consume with no additional feed. May be fed with whole oats or dry COB if desired.
- Supports optimal growth, and may lower incidence of developmental orthopedic disease like epiphysitis, OCD, joint defects, etc.
- Supplies prebiotics to promote improved gut health, digestion and feed conversion
- Provides complete supplemental nutrition without unwanted carbohydrates, protein or fat
- Provides essential amino acids critical to muscle, soft tissue, hoof and hair growth
- Supports improved stamina, muscle mass retention, recovery time, and overall performance
- Balances minerals for proper bone and joint health
- Resealable bag
- Includes scoop
- 20 lb bag is a 30 day supply for adult horse or 15 day supply for pregnant / lactating broodmare or growing weanling
Intended to be used as the only supplement to a grass hay ration
HYPP is Equine Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis Disease
A muscular disease caused by an inherited genetic mutation that interferes with levels of sodium in your horse. Symptoms care muscle contractions, muscle twitching, trembling and cramping. HYPP Powder is specifically formulated to help your horse's muscle recover and rebuild while maintaining an equilibrium of vitamins and minerals.
- Multi-vitamin supplement
- Top quality ingredients
- Contains: Vitamin E, L-Citrulline, Co-Q10, Cinnamon and Electrolytes
- Approx 30 day supply for 1 horse