Horse Supplements - lowest prices
H.B. 15 Hoof Supplement by Farnam helps support healthy hooves.
It contains the essential amino acids lysine and methionine, vital for growth and tissue maintenance in horses. It also contains vitamin B-6, which aids in the metabolism of these amino acids. Proteins are one of the most important of all nutrients, vital to life and health. H.B.15 has been specially formulated to contain biotin and the amino acids lysine and methionine. Amino acids are the "building blocks" of the body and enable a horse to make the best possible use of the vegetable proteins present in hay and grains. Lysine and methionine are recognized as especially vital for horses for this reason. Formulated to contain 20 mg biotin per ounce.
- Supports healthy hooves
- Contains essential amino acids lysine and methionine which are vital for growth and tissue support
- Vitamin B-6 to help metabolize the amino acids
- 3 lb tub provides up to a 48 day supply and the 7 lb tub provides a 112 day supply for one horse.
#12 Feet and Bone Support by Silver Lining Herbs believes no hoof no horse, and truer words were never spoken. #12 Feet & Bone Support is designed to support your horses structurally from the ground up, from maintaining healthy organized hoof growth, to supporting bones and hard tissue throughout the feet, legs, shoulders, hocks, spine and hips. This product may be beneficial for horses recovering from bone, tendon and ligament issues,
- For healthy strong bones, tendons, ligaments, and surrounding tissues
- Helping maintain strong bones, tendons, and ligaments
- Helping reduce free radical formation
- Maintaining normal circulation to the limbs
Shur Hoof hoof supplement by Farnam helps support & maintain healthy horse hooves! Specially formulated to prevent cracked hooves and weak walls.
- Contains 20 mg of Biotin per serving along with copper and zinc to aid in collagen and keratin production
- Essential amino acids - methionine and lysine vital for tissue growth.
- The palatable alfalfa pellet form is great for picky eaters and mixes easily with all types of feed.
Biotin 800 is a very palatable extra strength Biotin (800 mg/lb) supplement formulated to optimize the general condition of hooves, skin and hair coat of horses. Biotin 800 provides a source of d-Biotin, Yucca Schidigera (500 mg/oz), d-Calcium Pantothenate, dl-Methionine in a palatable base of Yeast Culture and Distillers Grains with Solubles.
- Optimizes hoof growth
- Improves skin and coat
- Powerful source of d-Biotin
- 50 mg per 1 ounce scoop
- Concentrated for low cost per dose
- Powder form
Biotin 800 Z by Kaeco is a palatable, extra strength hoof builder. It is formulated with concentrated, essential ingredients needed to build and maintain healthy, strong and resilient hooves. These key ingredients will also improve the overall condition of skin and hair coat in horses.
Biotin 800 Z contains essential amino acids, chelated minerals, vitamins and Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids. Yeast cultures have been added to improve digestion of these key ingredients. It comes as an easy to dispense alfalfa based pellet with molasses flavoring so your horse will love the taste.
- Concentrated essential ingredient to build healthy, strong and resilient hooves
- Improves skin and coat
- Pellet form
- Molasses flavoring
The 6 lb size will provide a supply of up to 96 days and the 20 lb tub provides 320 day supply for one horse.
Vita-Biotin Crumbles by Horse Health - Biotin plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and helps maintain healthy hooves. This is a suitable supplement if you have a concern over your horses hoof quality.
- Enclosed scoop holds one ounce.
- Feed 1/2 oz. to 1 ounce in daily grain ration.
- The 2.5 lb size provides up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
- The 20 lb size provides up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
Kauffman's Integrity Hoof is a premium pelleted protein, vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement for horses needing nutritional support for hoof growth and maintenance.
Each daily dose contains biotin, methionine, copper and zinc in a comprehensive formula. It also has excellent levels of protein, essential amino acids and trace minerals, all of the key nutrients, in the proper amounts & ratios, required to support development and maintenance of strong, healthy hooves.
- Provided nutritional support for hoof growth and maintenance
- Palatable base of soybean meal, yeast culture, corn distillers grains and alfalfa meal.
- Appropriate levels of protein, essential amino acids, and trace minerals required for optimal support for strong and healthy hooves
- 5.625 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse, 18.75 lb tub provides 100 day supply, & a 28.125 lb tub provides 150 day supply.
Biotin Complete by Peak Performance is a comprehensive formula for dried, cracked hooves. Biotin is considered to be one of the most important vitamins for hoof health and feeding supplemental biotin above the amounts normally found in feed is one way to improve hoof health. However, there is more to healthy hooves than just biotin.
In addition to Lysine, Methionine and Zinc, Biotin Complete also contains concentrated amounts of B Vitamins, amino acids and trace minerals to offer the most comprehensive and concentrated biotin formula ever produced. Biotin Complete does not contain sugars such as Dextrose or Maltodextrin to water down the formula and make it less effective.
Since it takes time for new hooves to grow, it may take 10 to 12 months to completely replace the hoof with a new, stronger wall, with healthy growth appearing at the top of the hoof in as little as 2 to 3 weeks.
- Great for dried and cracked hooves
- Improves overall wellbeing
- Promotes healthier skin and coat
- Concentrated amounts of B vitamins, amino acids and trace minerals
- Does not contain sugars
Gelatin by Hawthorne is easily digested protein, which may aid in toughening the hoof wall and providing a stronger hoof. Derived from processing animal collagen, Gelatin may aid in joint health, strengthen hooves, and help connective tissues such as cartilage. Also promotes hair growth and improved skin.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Encourages hoof growth
- Strengthens hooves
- May aid in joint health
#23 Laminae Support by Silver Lining Herbs is designed to help maintain the natural temperature in the feet and legs, important in avoiding or reducing the effects of laminitis.
- Helps with horses lying Down Frequently
- Soft Tissue repair
- Sore Feet
Contains Approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Hoof Biotin by Uckele is a highly concentrated supplemental source of Biotin, Zinc and Methionine making this an excellent maintenance product for healthy hooves.
- Cohesive hoof supplement for horses
- Scoop included
- Encourages hoof growth
- Improves skin and coat
An 18 oz jar is a 100 day supply for one horse.
A 6 lb. pail is a 533 day supply for one horse.
Nu-Hoof Maximizer by Select the Best is designed to promote healthy, stronger hooves, it contains optimal levels of key nutrients important to hoof quality, including Biotin, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Lysine, Methionine, Copper, Iodine, and Zinc. It also contains microbials to help synthesize these vital nutrients. Additionally, microbials combat stress in the gut caused by changes in diet, the weather and work routines.
- Nu-Hoof Maximizer is highly concentrated; for optimal results, plan for long-term supplementation with this product.
- Feed 1 scoop daily per horse (scoop is 18 grams).
- The 2.5 lb tub provides up to a 65 day supply for one horse
Biotin Plus Powder by Paragon packs 50 mg of biotin per scoop, Biotin Plus powder provides the highest dose of biotin available in a non-prescription formula. The exclusive combination of ingredients makes Biotin Plus unequaled in putting a beautiful mane and tail and a deep, lustrous shine on your horse, and with 500 mg of whole raw yucca per dose Biotin Plus helps keep your equine athlete free of minor stiffness. Accept no substitutes!
- Promotes strong healthy hooves, lustrous manes & tails, glimmering, radiant coat
- Provides Omega-3 fatty acids to help prevent damage from free radicals
- Full of Vitamin B and trace minerals for extra shiny coats and hoof growth
- Added yucca helps with stiffness
Focus HF by Source provides specialized nutritional support for horses with poor hoof condition, for superior hoof growth, texture, and strength.
Focus HF provides not only key nutrient building blocks such as biotin, methionine, lysine, chelated trace minerals (including zinc and copper), viable yeast culture and lecithin phospholipids but also the original SOURCE micronutrients to make it all work. SOURCE harvests and blends select varieties of cold water seaweeds for the nutrients in the SOURCE Original formula.
These nutrients include at least 60 minerals and trace elements in an organic, highly bioavailable form. In addition, seaweeds contain other natural bio-active compounds and co-factors which may be missing from your horse's diet. These micronutrients are synergistic with all the other ingredients in Focus HF and will help to increase their effectiveness.
- Aids in hoof growth
- Builds stronger hooves
- Has 60 mineral and trace elements in an organic bioavailable form
The 3.5 lb container will provide up to a 37 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb container will provide up to a 266 day supply for one horse.
Is this your horse? Chronic sore feet, rotation on x-ray, Can’t be on pasture, cresty neck, on Cushing’s meds but still foot sore, stays large on little food, painful on hard ground, and Founder history. The answer is to use veterinarian developed HEIRO - the only Equine Insulin problem supplement using top rated/highest quality/purity USDA Certified Organic Herbs. There is no higher standard. Your horse deserves the best of the best.
- The only supplement tested to ensure safe sugar and starch content and using USDA Certified Organic Herbs to control Insulin Double-lab tested for mineral amounts.
- Provides documented information regarding the Vitamin E level per scoop showing we are the highest level in the world.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and vascular supporter of the hoof.