Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Quietex II by Farnam is a fast acting all-natural formula that works in 2 hours without causing drowsiness. Keeps horses alert without anxiety. An excellent alternative to tranquilizers, it can be used any time the horse is to face a stressful situation. Ideal for race horses.
Also, great to use before riding, training, trailering, shoeing and vet visits. Quietex II is a homeopathic supplement containing all-natural ingredients to be used as an aid in calming horses. Contains Valerian.
Note for Competitors: Some competitive organizations prohibit specific supplement ingredients. If you are showing, please check with your association(s) for rules and regulations.
Thia-Cal by Finish Line is a palatable nutritional supplement containing 490mg/ounce of Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Magnesium, Calcium and other nutrients. No tryptophan, no valerian root, and no kava kava found in this product. Thia-Cal helps conserve energy while calming and settling your horse. Will not make horses "dopey".
Quia-Cal by Finish Line is a high potency Thiamine (b-1), magnesium and calcium supplement that promotes a healthy nervous system in the horse.
- Aid in prevention of minor nervousness during times of stress, due to B1 and /or Magnesium deficiency.
- Supplied in convenient 1/2 ounce oral syringe, in paste form.
- Patable apple cinnamon flavoring.
- Does not contain tryptophan, and will not make your horse dopey.
Ex Stress Paste by Peak Performance is an all-natural, sugar-free, herb-free and filller-free paste designed to help calm horses effectively without reducing focus or energy.
Contains no valerian, no tryptophan and no sugars. Ex Stress is the ultimate B complex and magnesium calmative. Keeps your horse focused, productive and stress free for travel.
Includes 5 necessary B vitamins for behavioral support.
Herb free formula that won't cause drowsiness.
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. The formula contains Ramisol , a product with clinical studies highlighting its ability to prevent an increase in the stress hormone Cortisol.
The stress hormone, Cortisol is released in response to high intensity exercise. Stress and high levels of cortisol are related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. Magnesium and a balanced blend of B vitamins are also in the formula. These have been shown to be very effective in calming nervous hyper horses.
The 510 gram (18oz approx) container provides up to a 30 day supply and the 6.75 lb is a 180 days supply for one horse
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
For an average horse a 1 lb tub will last for 16 days, a 4 lb tub will last 64 days
#31 Mare Moods support healthy and natural hormone balance, support the uterus and reproductive organs, and maintain harmonious heat cycles by supporting the natural progesterone and testosterone levels. When a mare is balanced hormonally she will be as easy to get along with as a gelding. Really! They generally only act like they are mad at the world because they are in great discomfort.
Helps with poor haulers
- Cranky, mean Mare-ness, whether in season or not
- Hard and too-frequent cycles
- Progesterone/testosterone balance
Approximately 60 servings per bag.
Majesty's Kalm Wafers are especially helpful when your horse is anxious, nervous, distracted or exhibits behavioral problems. Herb-free wafers support balanced behavior, promote relaxation and reduce hyperactivity
Contains Vitamin B1, as well as Magnesium and Tryptophan.
During periods of training, travel and competition, horses are often skittish and nervous. Horses treated with Kool Blue demonstrate desired calm without performance loss.
Contains essential nutrients that provide noticeable results. Elevated thiamine and niacin levels, concentrated source of magnesium and an optimum balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Nutritional supplement formulated with ingredients proven to promote relaxed and focused horses.
- Why wait, see results in just a few days
- Great for horse’s that are traveling, trailering and showing
- For horses experiencing anxiety due to schedule changes or environment
Vision Focusing & Calming Supplement by Farnam is formulated specifically to help keep competitive horses focused, calm, composed and relaxed in stressful situations.
- Unique winning combination of seven active ingredients, including magnesium, B vitamins, tryptophan and Valerian root extract.
- Helps manage frightened or unpredictable behavior in horses or nervous habits, such as headshaking.
- Won't cause drowsiness or affect performance.
- Excellent for heavy training, performance activities, competition, racing and trailering
PreMare by Omega Alpha is a hormone balancer for mares with irritability and symptoms associated with monthly hormonal surges.
Not recommended for mares in foal
Premare is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian before treatment.
Divine Equine by Oralx offers a combination of the essential Amino Acid L-Tryptophan and natural herbs administered to the horse daily as a top dressing on their normal feed.
- Aids in calming anxious and excitable horses on a daily basis
- Excellent choice for taking the edge off chronically anxious horses while introducing new situations as well as routine trailering, training, clipping and showing.
- Helps to alleviate nervous stress for more productive training and performance sessions.
- 6 lb pail provides a 48 day supply for one average sized horse.
- * Formerly called Calm & Cool
Mare Magic by Mare Magic is a palatable, all-natural, herbal supplement containing raspberry leaves.
- Recommended for mares with hard cycles, moody or cranky attitudes, or mares that just seem uncomfortable
- Tones the uterus and helps the reproductive tract
- Makes mares more pleasant to work with and fun to own.
- For best results use all year round.
- An 8 oz pack provides up to a 60 day supply and an 32 oz pack provides a 240 day supply for one horse.
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Can be used to induce a quiet disposition in geldings.
Perfect Prep by Perfect Product satisfies the demand of higher level horsemen and trainers for a quieting product that isdesigned to be safe, ethical, and simple to use. The formula contains only naturally occurring enzymes, amino acids and B-vitamins.
This paste and powder uses natural ingredients to provide profound, targeted, relaxing effects for horses under stressful conditions. This formula is provided in an easy to use 80 ml oral paste syringe that contains L-Tryptophan, magnesium, and the B-Vitamins thiamine and inositol. The formula is highly palatable and quick-acting so you can target and control the effects.
B-Kalm paste by Horse Health is a calming product formulated to supply the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan, which mildly suppresses responses from the central nervous system. If a Valerian based product has not been effective this might be the answer.
L-Tryptophan is deemed legal under FEI rules so is ideal for use in competition, as well as for travelling, racing and handling difficult horses. It helps to maintain calmness and relaxation and does not have any side effects. B-Kalm contains 2,000mg of L-Tryptophan per ounce.