Horse Supplements - lowest prices
HistAll Powder by Animed is specially formulated for horses with allergies. Horses that struggle during allergy season with being able to breathe normally or endurance suffers, HistAll can treat and alleviate some of these symptoms. Excellent for horses that suffer from allergy flare-ups, minor COPD, heaves, puffiness associated with bug bits/allergies, and more.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Great for horses that suffer from seasonal allergies including pollen, bug bites, and more
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Note: Ginger may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
20 oz jar contains up to a 20-day supply
Prolific by Spectra Animal Health
Specially formulated for horses under stress. Prolific is a nutrient-dense spirulina tablet which provides nutritional support for stress and performance horses. Containing essential amino acids, chlorophyll, beta-carotene and other natural phytochemicals.
- Contains essential gamma-linolenic fatty acid
- Most digestible source of complete protein
- Elevates activity of antioxidant enzymes
- Stimulates production of interferon and IL-2 which activates the immune system
- Helps improve red and white blood cell
- Promotes a healthy coat
- USDA organic
- USP Verified
- Free from herbicides, pesticides
Ester-C by Peak Performance is a vitamin C supplement. Formulated to not upset the horse's stomach or cause ulcers and is 4 times more absorbable than regular vitamin C. Ester-C is used to support normal lung function as well as boost immune defenses, support joint health and assist in allergy relief.
- Contains no fillers or sugar.
Supports normal lung function
- Boosts immune defenses
- Promotes joint health
- Assists in allergy relief
The 1.5 lb/0.68 kg size provides up to a 136 day supply for one horse and delivers 5,000 mg of Ester-C.
Immune System Formula by Omega Alpha enhances the immune system function to combat pathogens. It does this by activating a number of immune system pathways with a synergistic combination of ingredients. It also combines restorative herbs to build back the body’s normal energy levels. Boosting the immune system is important for animals suffering from fatigue and other chronic ailments.
Immune Plus is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.
- Supports normal immune system functions
- All natural ingredients
- Boost immune response
- Increases the production and activity of white blood sells
- Maintains good health in horses
Epic Daily is a daily feed supplement that provides triple action support for respiratory, immune system and gastro-intestinal. Formulated for horses under stress such as, young horses in training, heavy competition schedules, transporting to new venues or pre-sale preparation. Excellent when horses are entering new environments: sale barns and stall housing.
- Aids in digestive health
- Egg Protein In Complexes in a Rice Bran Base
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Enterococcus faecium
- Made in the USA
- Supplied scoop holds approximately 25 g of supplement (40 day supply).
EPMX is a powerful herbal liquid nutritional supplement that kill the protazoal parasites that cause EPM. Works well as a pre-race supplement due to its ability to sharpen their mental capacity, improve coordination, and reduce inflammation. Clinically researched and designed, this drug-free, natural product was tested for 2 years before its release on the public market for maximum results.
- Blend of Oregano and Rice Bran oils with an herb extract blend
- Improves clarity and stamina
- Enhances coordination and increased body awareness previously interferred with by EPM
- Reduced inflammation of the tissues that covers the brain caused by the Protozoal Parasite
- Also used as a pre-racing agent
Each 14.88oz bottle contains 30 servings
EquiShield SA (Skin and Allergy) Powder by Kinetic Vet was formulated by veterinarians for horses. Made specifically for those allergic, itchy horses, SA can also be used for any condition that causes dermatitis. SA's special formula contains a unique combination of ingredients to deal with diseased skin and the allergic response. SA uses quercetin, a natural antihistamine, to help decrease the need for corticosteroids and their adverse effects. It also contains other skin benefitting ingredients such as MSM, a natural anti-inflammatory, Vitamin E, an antioxidant, and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that is known to moisten and hydrate the skin. To add additional support, ground stabilized flaxseed is used to help reduce the immune response to common allergens and rice bran serves as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Combining these key ingredients makes EquiShield SA the most innovative, effective skin product available today.
- All natural, drug free
- Natural antihistamine, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories
- For allergic dermatitis and other causes of dermatitis
- Flaxseed - reduces immune response
- Quercetin - strong anti-inflammatory activity targeting against the action of histamine
- Sodium Hyaluronate - maintains hydration and health of skin
- MSM - anti inflammatory
- Vitamin E - anti-oxidant
- Rice Bran - anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
2 lb jar provides a 30 day supply
ImmuneSaver is a powerful immunity enhancer with demonstrated anti-inflammatory, anti-allergen, anti-microbial, anti-tumor, anti-ulcer, anti-oxidant and adaptogenic properties. Its unique, proprietary formula combines clinically proven ingredients to stimulate and strengthen the body's immune system naturally.
- Boosts immune system
- Maintains overall wellbeing
- Powder form
1 lb size contains 50 scoops.
*This item cannot be shipped internationally
Omega fatty acids are considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to support improvement of hair, coat and hoof condition.
The Omegas, especially Omega 3, are lacking in food sources so must be added as a supplement. Majesty's Omega Wafers contain a therapeutic amount of omega fatty acids considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to improve hair, coat and hoof condition as well as decrease nervousness. The wafers are in an easy-to-feed wafer form, so top dressing with powders and liquids is eliminated. Each wafer contains rolled oats, flax flour and seed, molasses, apple, barley, corn meal, wheat bran and hulled millet - all the tastes that horses love!
Provides Omega fatty acids contributing to a healthy immune system
Also shows marked improvement in skin and coat
Promotes healthier hooves
Treat wafer ensures your horse is getting the right dosage
FlyAway Garlic by Equilite - Formulated to help the horse repel flies and other pests from the inside out. Also traditionally used to help support the immune, respiratory and digestive systems of the horse. Economical choice to control flies and other insects.
- 100% cold pressed garlic powder, the purest form of garlic
- Supports immune and respiratory system
- All natural pest relief
- Concentrated formula
- Supports immune, respiratory and digestive systems
- 2 lbs = 220 servings
Bye Bye Fly Garlic Granules by Hilton Herbs is a unique formula that helps support a healthy immune system while maintaining a balanced digestive system.
- Pure food-grade dehydrated garlic granules
- Rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group vitamins
- Great for respiratory health
- Helps deter flies and biting insects
- Only have to feed a small amount a day
- Administer one 15 ml scoop per day in feed
CocoOmega Gallon by Uckele
The ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 is as important as the total dose. CocoOmega supplies fatty acids in a ratio that mimics the horse's natural diet in a convenient, easy to feed liquid form.
- Contains flaxseed, coconut oil, chia seeds and fish oil
- Supports a shiny coat, healthy hooves, joint function and normal functioning of the immune system and inflammatory pathways
- Non-GMO and soy free
Horses on a diet of grass and forage consume four times more Omega-3 than Omega-6 Fatty Acids. By contrast, horses fed hay get very low levels of Omega-3s because this fatty acid is extremely fragile and lost during curing and storage.
CocoOmega contains Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds and Fish Oil, which are rich in Omega-3 fats with a 4:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 that mirrors grass to provide unsurpassed support for a shiny, healthy coat. Also provides the important fatty acids alpha-linolenic, EPA and DHA to support brain and nervous system function.
CocoOmega also provides excellent support for muscle health, strong, solid hooves, immune and endocrine function, and helps maintain healthy eyes. It also supplies powerful support for mares and foals in gestation, lactation and growth. It aids in the absorption of the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and many naturally occurring plant phytonutrients.
Glycocemic EQ Pellets by Uckele supports blood sugar levels within normal ranges. Promotes balancing of immune and thyroid function, normal glucose metabolism, healthy nerve function and proper insulin sensitivity.Product Details:
- Promotes healthy insulin levels by providing nutrient levels
- Compatible with a wide variety of diets and source of hay
- Zinc supports antioxidant activity and healthy insulin sensitivity
- Iodine promotes healthy thyroid function
- Chromium promotes healthy insulin sensitivity
- Magnesium maintains healthy cellular insulin receptor numbers and energy storage
- Taurine helps maintain normal weight
12 Vials of BioEqualizer is the 100% natural Thymic Protein supplement for horses that suffer from EIPH, help fight infection, accelerate healing after injury or surgery and speed up recovery. Thymic protein modulates the animal's own immune system and BioEqualizer can be administered orally or through nebulization with added Zinc Gluconate.
- Bioidentical thymic proteins that are naturally produced
- No known side effects, drug interactions or contraindications
- Resolves EIPH in 88.5% of horses
- Alleviates Antibiotic resistant infections
- Helps prevent illness during travel
- Improves general health and temperament
Acute conditions and infections generally require 3 treaments per week for a period of 1 - 3 months. For general health and infection prevention 1 treatment per week is recommended.
Pure C by Vita Flex is pure vitamin C in an affordable, easy-to-feed supplement. It contains pure ascorbic acid and is very palatable. Vitamin C is sometimes called the workhorse of the vitamins because it is required in hundreds of metabolic processes.
During periods of stress, intensive exercise, illness or injury your horse may require more vitamin C than the body can produce. The horse's body needs vitamin C to grow, maintain, and repair structural tissues. In addition, recent research has shown the need for vitamin C in producing specific proteins, such as collagen, and other structural elements of connective tissue.
- Pure Vitamin C
- Connective tissue nutrition
- Highly palatable
- Important in production of Collagen
The 2 lb size provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse on maintenance.