Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Acti-Flex Pellet by Cox Labs is the alfalfa-based pellet version of the Acti-Flex 4000 Liquid. It contains the same key ingredients to support the join function of your horse. While Acti-Flex Pellets works to fight inflammation and pain, it also supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
- Chondroitin Sulfates - The most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - Effective in relieving pain
- Ester C
- Perna Canaliculus
- Boswellia Serrata
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase. In Acti-Flex key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days.
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- The Gallon no longer contains Type II Collagen
Flex+ Max by Absorbine offers a new and improved, highly concentrated joint and connective tissue formula with no fillers in both pellet and powder form that is proven to be palatable among horses.
- Helps support joint and connective tissue and helps maintain strong bones
- Guaranteed levels of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, boswellia, and flaxseed
- Highly palatable fenugreek flavoring
- No load-in dosing requirement
- Comes with an easy-to-use pre-measured dosage scoop
The 5 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
A new multi-herbal, multi-vitamin, multi-mineral with help joint supplement that horses can legally race and show on. Comfort Quik with Hemp has USDA certified organic Hemp seed oil and High protein Hemp powder along with 3 cannibinoid receptors Herbs (cloves, cinnamon, basil). Proprietary ingredient Epoxogen complex provides fast results in 14-21 days. Safe for horses that suffer from Cushings or are Insulin resistance as it has no glucosamine or yucca. Also soy free, non-gmo and gluten free. Comfort Quik reduces lameness, alleviates stiffness in older horses and helps mild to advanced cartilage, bone and joint problems.
- USDA certified organic Hemp seed oil
- High protein Help powder with 3 cannibinoid receptors
- Fast acting - see improvements in 14-21 days
- Race and show legal
- Safe for horses that suffer from Cushings or Insulin resistance
- Reduces lameness
- Alleviates stiffness in older horses
- Helps mild to advanced, Cartilage, Bone and Joint problems
- Soy Free, non-gmo and gluten free
- Available in 30 or 60 Servings size
New joint product with Epoxogen to help reduce lameness and relieve stiffness in older horses. Comfort Quik does exactly that! Works quickly in 14-21 days. Safe to compete on and helps with mild to advanced cartilage bone and joint problems. Safe for horses that have Cushings or Insulin resistance as it doesn't have glucosamine, no yucca in the formula. It is also gluten free and free of soy and non-gmo.
- Contains Epoxogen- powerful proprietary joint aid
- Fast acting - see improvements in 14-21 days
- Relieves stiffness in older horses
- Safe to show/race on
- Helps relief mild to advanced cartilage, bone and joint problems
- Available in 30 or 60 Servings size
Sinew X by Omega Alpha is used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain. Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments.
D-Glucosamine Sulphate - Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments by acting as a source of raw material.
MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) - Supplies sulphur to the body, important for many biochemical reactions in the body.
Notopterygium incisum - Acts as an anti-inflammatory in muscles and joints, also relieves pain.
Ledeboutielle divaricata - Relieves pain in muscles and joints.
Gentiana macrophylla - Anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the capillaries to prevent swelling
Helps to ease joint stiffness, maintains joint lubricating synovial fluid and helps to enhance tissue pliability in horse's in all stages. AniFlex Complete with Hemp also helps maintain a normal inflammatory response and also acts as an antioxidant. The 2.5lb jar provides up to 80 day supply for 1 horse.
- Maintains synovial fluid for joint lubrication
- Ease joint stiffness
- Enhances tissue pliability
- Maintains normal inflammatory response
- Supports antioxidant function
Give 2 tablespoons daily for 14 days, then 1 tablespoon daily for maintenance
Natural anti-inflammatory supplement that helps relieve pain and helps to reduce inflammation in horses. Inflammasaver by Figuerola aids in controlling pain and restoring blood flow to areas with inflammation. Great for performance horses that are in training and are competing. Helps the body's own natural ability to reduce bruising, swelling, injuries, and arthritis. Inflammasaver contains Inhibitol which inhibits inflammatory inducing factors and also works to control the production of cytokines.
- Helps to reduce pain and reduce inflammation
- Control pain and restore blood flow
- Reduces bruising, swelling, injuries, arthritis, tendonitis
- Great for horses in work, training, competing/racing
- Contains Inhibitol
- 1 lb container has 60 scoops
- 3 lb container has 180 scoops
Sinew X Plus by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain.
Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance
The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Nimble Mega Nutrient 7-1 by Adeptus Nutrition has 7-supplements-in-one product.Product Details:
- Comprehensive formula contains bioavailable nutrients to nutritionally support joints (glucosamine HCl & low molecular weight hyaluronic acid)
- Tendons & Ligaments (hydrolyzed collagen & vitamin C)
- Hooves (biotin & methionine/lysine)
- Muscle antioxidants (selenium yeast & vitamin E)
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Multi-vitamins (vitamins A,D,E, B complex & organic trace minerals)
- Palatable Yeast digestive aid base
- Feed 2 oz. per day for maintenance.
Equithrive Original Joint contains a purified form of resveratrol, a natural compound that reduces gene expression of inflammatory enzymes. Resveratrol is all-natural and safe for long-term, daily use. Supports a healthy inflammatory response and healthy free radical levels.
- Clinically proven to support soundness in horses
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
- Can be used safely on a long-term daily basis without gastrointestinal side effects
- Routinely used in conjunction with NSAIDs, when required
- Faster response time than with glucosamine and chondroitin based products
- Compliant with FEI and USEF regulations and can be used in all racing jurisdictions
- Pellet form
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- 3.3lb is approx. 30 day supply for 1 horse
- 10lb is approx 90 day supply for 1 horse
Joint Essentials 6-in-1 is now with Green Lipped Mussel! Use to improve and maintain joint health in performance horses or to keep older horses sound longer. The all-in-one formula for complete joint care is better than ever.
Green Lipped Mussel is known to reduce inflammation, which in turn will mitigate pain due to joint issues. Collagen is hte main protein of connective tissue in animals. Tough bundles of collagen fibers are a major component of the extra-cellular structure from the outside. Collagen also has great tensile strength, and is a major component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth. Everything your horse needs for healthy joints!
Once a day, every day taken together collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, pure MSM and Bromelian, offer unsurpassed care for your horses cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints.
With Joint Essentials 5-in-1, you get the kind of joint support hard working horses need every day.
- Promotes healthy and strong joints
- Now with collagen
A 5 lb container is approximately 40-80 servings and a 10 lb container is approximately 80-160 servings.
Acti-Flex Senior is manufactured in an alfalfa-based powder that proves to be highly palatable. The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply for one horse.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
Next Level Equine Joint Fluid by Farnam is a supplement that helps keep joints lubricated. It contains glucosamine, chondroitin, Ester C and MSM and a special bromelain enzyme solution. It absorbs quickly and digests easily. This will take your horse to the next level of joint care with the powerful combination of top joint nutracueticals glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate.
- Maintains joint function
- Liquid is easy digested
- Protects the joints from free radicals
Key Ingredients per serving:
- Glucosamine - 5000 mg
- MSM - 1750 mg
- Ester-C - 30 mg
- Chondroitin - 14.5 mg
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse, while a gallon provides a 128 day supply.
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat by horse Health is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care.
Joint Combo Hoof & Coat contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM. These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Improves skin condition and makes coats bloom with essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal . It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work synergistically for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. It also provides excellent hoof conditioning with 16 mg of biotin per dose, a B-complex vitamin shown to strengthen hooves and zinc, which is necessary for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall.
The 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse on maintenance.