Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Acti-Flex Pellet by Cox Labs is the alfalfa-based pellet version of the Acti-Flex 4000 Liquid. It contains the same key ingredients to support the join function of your horse. While Acti-Flex Pellets works to fight inflammation and pain, it also supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
- Chondroitin Sulfates - The most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - Effective in relieving pain
- Ester C
- Perna Canaliculus
- Boswellia Serrata
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Hyaluronic Acid to repair and strengthen stressed joints. It improves performance by increasing your horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid making notable improvement within 5 days.
- Available in liquid or powder form, or see item #48402 for pellet form
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage
- Helps prevent cumulative cartilage damage
Key ingredients per oz (see product label tab for a full list):
Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg, MSM 3,000 mg, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg
Please Note: Acti-Flex no longer contains Type II Collagen & cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Acti-Flex Senior is manufactured in an alfalfa-based powder that proves to be highly palatable. The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply for one horse.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
Equine OmegaBalance with Pumpkin Seed Oil by Enviro Equine is specially formulated for today's performance horses and equally effective in dogs & cats. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help support a healthy inflammatory response, OmegaBalance is pressed to safeguard a full range of beneficial ingredients. These ingredients include a rich source of naturally occurring mixed tocopherols, a family of vitamin E compounds. Not only may the broad spectrum of vitamin E compounds help reduce post-exercise muscle soreness, they also give Camelina oil an unusually long shelf life. In addition to supporting your horse through the rigors incurred with exercise and training, OmegaBalance also promotes excellent skin health and coat quality so your horse can look his best while working hard! A must for all show and sales horses!
- Rich source of naturally occurring mixed tocopherols
- Promotes skin and coat health
- Pumpkin Seed Oil for digestive health
- Seasonal Allergy Support
- Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids
- Natural vitamin E
- Improves joint mobility
- EnviroPet quart & EnviroEquine Gallon are the same great formula
HylaLube Pellets by Select
Advanced joint support for performance horses. HylaLube is a concentrated pellet supplement containing Hyaluronan also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for Joint support. HA has been identified as the main consistency in joint fluid and is key to a healthy joint structure. Daily dose of 2 ounces is recommended. 40 Day supply for 1 horse.
Per 2 oz serving:
- 10,000 mg glucosamine
- 5,000 mg MSM
- 1,000 mg Vitamin C
- 350 mg Hyaluronic Acid
- Formulated in a stabilized rice bran base
Flex-It Paste by Cox Vet. Labs supports the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissues. Four substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running and competition puts under high stress. Sodium Hyaluronate is in the gel formula & is one of the substances responsible for the lubrication of joints with its highest concentration found in soft connective tissue and joint fluid. When arthritis is present, the quantity and quality of Hyaluronate decreases, therefore joint fluid loses its viscosity and lubricating ability.
- Repairs joints and many other tissues
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occur naturally in the body
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Flex-It greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes
- Hhoney flavored gel
- Enables you to orally administer Hyaluronate to your horse without costly injections
- Administer 10 ml once per day
- Each 60 ml syringe contains 6 servings
Smooth Mover by Oralx - As time goes on and your horse gets older eventually everything starts to hurt, whether it’s from exertion or advancing age. Even more so for horses with joint pain that develops over time.
- Contains the essential amino acid DL-Phenylalanine along with herbal White Willow Bark
- Helps keep the horse's body feeling strong and ready to take on the next challenge
- Aids in keeping horse active longer
- Eases the discomfort from pains of growing older or over exertion
Kaeco 8 Way Joint Formula Granules are a balanced comprehensive joint supplement designed to support healthy connective tissue, joint structure and maintain joint function and mobility. The superior quality of ingredients support reduction of inflammation and production of lubricating joint fluids (synovial fluid) in articular cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
8 Way Joint Formula Granules are fortified with essential building blocks for healthy joint function - Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamin C. Key anti-inflammatory ingredients include MSM, Yucca and Milled Flax Seed all in a one ounce daily dose with maple and apple flavoring.
Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, MSM (methylsulphonylmethane), Milled Flax Seed, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Yucca Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Each 1 oz. dose is fortified with: 5,000mg Glucosamine HCl 5,000mg MSM 5,000mg Milled Flaxseed Meal 3,000mg Hydrolyzed Collagen 2,000mg Chondroitin Sulfate 500mg Ascorbic Acid 100mg Hyaluronic Acid 100mg Yucca Extract
Directions for Use:
Horses -Feed two (2) ounces per day for the first five days, then 1 scoop (1 oz.) with daily feed. One ounce scoop included. Provide daily, or as directed by your veterinarian.
Majesty's Flex+ Peppermint Wafers offer superior joint support with increased supplement levels for horses that just need more joint support.
Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anti-coagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyper glycemia, history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish
Inactive Ingredients: Apple Bits, Apple Sauce, Barley, Cane Molasses, Corn meal, Cracked Wheat, Flax Seed, Hulled Millet, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Rolled Oats and Whole Wheat Bran.
Cosequin Powder by Nutramax Labs is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand. Regardless of age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training, and competition may result in wear and tear to articular cartilage, eventually affecting joint function and performance of the equine athlete.
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
- Easy packs are easy to feed and perfect for travel or barn sitters!
- Under 600 lbs 2 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
- 600-1200 lbs 3 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops/packs daily
- Over 1200 lbs 4 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 2 scoops/packs daily
Each 3.3 Grams (1 Level Scoop/Pack) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1,800mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg
- Manganese 16mg
Optimum Flex Plus by dac has quality ingredients that aid the nourishment of joints, cartilage and connective tissues.
- Glucosamine HCL - supports tendons, ligaments, cartilage
- MSM - source of bio-available sulfur which plays a critical role in the synthesis of connective tissues, hormones and amino acids
- Chondroitin Sulfate - Provides protective and nutritive functions to the joints and structural components to the cartilage matrix
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Provides structural components to the synovial fluid. Functions as a tissue lubricant
- Vitamin C - antioxidant, necessary for health
Farriers Formula Double Strength Plus Joint 11 lb
Same great hoof formula now with added joint! Pelleted combination hoof and joint supplement that is formulated to promote dense hoof wall growth along with additional joint and tendon support.
Eliminate the concern of excessive sulfur supplementation. Farrier's Formula Double Strength Plus Joint provides the level of sulfur for an average 1,000lb horse is equal to 3,500mg of MSM.
- Pellet form
- For all life stages
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Promotes lubrication of joints
- Helps to grow out wall cracks
- Reduces likelihood of microbial invasions and bruising
- Assists with laminitis recovery
- 60 day supply for average 1000 lb horse
Farrier's Magic Flex-N-Action is a timothy-based pellet that contains the recommended ingredients for joint control and normal healthy function. It may help in conditioning and repairing damaged tissue.
- Contains Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid and MSM.
- HA is used to lubricate the joints and gives a cushion effect between them.
- Chondroitin is a major natural material found in joints, ligaments, tendons, and other connective tissue.
- Glucosamine is the single most important component in connective tissue
- MSM is the building block for hair, muscles and connective tissue.
- Feed 1 oz. to food ration daily per horse.
- The 2.5 lb size provides up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
Turmeric powder is great for horses struggling with arthritis. Get great results without all of the fillers like other products contain. Turmeric Powder is an active main ingredient in many other joint supplements.
- 1 lb lasts 1 horse approximately 90 days
- 5 gm a day
- May be a GI irritant & is not to be used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or those with stomach ulcers
- Safe use in pregnant mares or those intended for breeding has not been proven
Newly Formulated Magic Power by Black Magic is an all-natural, herbal, very effective pain reliever, muscle and joint supplement that supports the reduction of joint and muscle soreness. Can be given just prior to a competitive event and really addresses chronic pain issues.
- 14 doses
- More fluid motion
- Natural continued well being
- More durability
- Quicker recovery between performance events
- More muscle strength
- Made of Boswellia, Chinese Skullcap, White Peony, White Willow Bark, Turmeric and Ginger.