Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Acti-Flex Pellet by Cox Labs is the alfalfa-based pellet version of the Acti-Flex 4000 Liquid. It contains the same key ingredients to support the join function of your horse. While Acti-Flex Pellets works to fight inflammation and pain, it also supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
- Chondroitin Sulfates - The most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - Effective in relieving pain
- Ester C
- Perna Canaliculus
- Boswellia Serrata
Acti-Flex horse joint supplement by Cox Vet Labs has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase Acti-Flex key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days. Available in both liquid and powder format.
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- The Gallon no longer contains Type II Collagen
Flex+ Max by Absorbine offers a new and improved, highly concentrated joint and connective tissue formula with no fillers in a pellet form that is proven to be palatable among horses.
- Helps support joint and connective tissue and helps maintain strong bones
- Guaranteed levels of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, boswellia, and flaxseed
- Highly palatable fenugreek flavoring
- No load-in dosing requirement
- Comes with an easy-to-use pre-measured dosage scoop
The 5 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
Comfort Quik with Hemp powder has the same proven strength for relieving aches and pains associated with joint deterioration and age as the original Comfort Quik formula, combined with various USDA-certified Organic and holistic Hemp products plus various Cannabinoid Receptors such as cloves, cinnamon, and basil. Fast acting Epoxogen complex allows results to be seen in as little as 14-21 days. Safe for horses that suffer from Cushings or are Insulin resistance as it has no Glucosamine or Yucca, as well as Soy and Gluten-free. Non-GMO formula.
- USDA certified organic Hemp Seed Oil with protein-packed Hemp Powder
- 3 Cannabinoid receptors: Clove, Cinnamon, Basil to naturally protect against inflammation
- Reduces lameness and alleviates stiffness
- Fast acting, see results in 14-21 days
- Race and show legal
- Safe for horses that suffer from Cushings or Insulin resistance
- Tested drug, lead, pesticide free
- THC, Soy, Glucosamine, Yucca, and Gluten-free
- 30 servings / 1 month supply
- 60 servings / 2 month supply
Fast acting and a proven formula, Comfort Quik helps horses prone to lameness or stiffness with age. Results in as little as 14-21 days, this powder is safe to compete with and for horses with Cushings or Insulin resistance. Helps with mild to advanced cartilage, bone, and joint issues.New joint product with Epoxogen to help reduce lameness and relieve stiffness in older horses. Comfort Quik does exactly that! Works quickly in 14-21 days. Safe to compete on and helps with mild to advanced cartilage bone and joint problems. Safe for horses that have Cushings or Insulin resistance as it doesn't have glucosamine, no yucca in the formula. It is also gluten free and free of soy and non-gmo.
- Contains Epoxogen- proven proprietary joint aid
- Fast acting - see improvements in 14-21 days
- Relieves from aches and pains for senior horses
- Glucosamine, Yucca, Soy, and Gluten-Free
- Tested drug, lead, pesticide free
- 30 servings / 1 month supply
- 60 servings / 2 month supply
Sinew X liquid by Omega Alpha is used to prevent and aid in recovery horse horses that are prone to joint pain, muscle soreness, and exertional rhabdomyolysis - or "tying up." Its specialized combination of D-Glucosamine and MSM plus a unique complex of additional ingredients with anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. An excellent solution for performance horses that regularly experience maximum levels of physical exertion.
- 5000mg Glucosamine Sulphate
- 3500mg MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)
- 2500mg Notopterygium Root - Natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory
- 2000mg Siler Root - Pain reliever for both muscles and joints
- 2000mg Gentian Root - Capillary strengthener to create an anti-inflammatory effect
- Recommended 2oz (30mL) serving 2x/day for first 10 days, then reduce to 30mL daily for maintenance
- 32oz bottle contains roughly 32, 30mL servings
- Gallon contains roughly 126, 30mL servings
Inflammasaver by Figuerola is a natural anti-inflammatory supplement that helps relieve pain and helps to reduce inflammation in horses. This effective powdered supplement aids in controlling pain and restoring blood flow to areas with inflammation. Great for performance horses that are in training and are competing. Helps the body's own natural ability to reduce bruising, swelling, injuries, and arthritis. Inflammasaver contains Inhibitol which inhibits inflammatory inducing factors and also works to control the production of cytokines.
- Helps to reduce pain and reduce inflammation
- Control pain and restore blood flow
- Reduces bruising, swelling, injuries, arthritis, tendonitis
- Great for horses in work, training, competing/racing
- Contains Inhibitol
- 1 lb container has 60 scoops
- 3 lb container has 180 scoops
Sinew X Plus liquid by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
- Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up
- Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain
- Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
- Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
- MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Nimble Mega Nutrient is a comprehensive and convenient all-in-one feed granular powder that combines vitamins and minerals with essential ingredients such as antioxidants and fatty acids that support vital body systems. This specially formulated dry supplement contains potent levels of glucosamine, a low molecular weight HA, chondroitin, and hydrolyzed collagen for joint and tendon ligament health. It also includes organic minerals, amino acids, and biotin to help maintain healthy hooves, plus vitamin E and organic selenium for antioxidant support. Finally, flax meal and yeast cultures provide both omega 3 fatty acids for overall health and prebiotics for digestive support.Product Details:
- Contains a selection of vitamins and minerals to help meet your horse’s nutrient requirements
- Also provides ingredients for joints, tendons, ligaments, hooves, digestion, and overall health
- Contains bioavailable nutrients to nutritionally support joints (glucosamine HCl & low molecular weight hyaluronic acid)
- Tendons & Ligaments (hydrolyzed collagen & vitamin C)
- Hooves (biotin & methionine/lysine)
- Muscle antioxidants (selenium yeast & vitamin E)
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Multi-vitamins (vitamins A,D,E, B complex & organic trace minerals)
- Palatable Yeast acts a digestive aid base
- Feed 2 oz. per day for maintenance.
- 3.75lb contains up to a 30 day supply
- 10lb contains up to an 80 day supply
Equithrive Original Joint contains a purified form of resveratrol, a natural compound that reduces gene expression of inflammatory enzymes. Resveratrol is all-natural and safe for long-term, daily use. Supports a healthy inflammatory response and healthy free radical levels.
- Clinically proven to support soundness in horses
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
- Can be used safely on a long-term daily basis without gastrointestinal side effects
- Routinely used in conjunction with NSAIDs, when required
- Faster response time than with glucosamine and chondroitin based products
- Compliant with FEI and USEF regulations and can be used in all racing jurisdictions
- Pellet form
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- 3.3lb is approx. 30 day supply for 1 horse
- 10lb is approx 90 day supply for 1 horse
Joint Essentials 6-in-1 is now with Green Lipped Mussel! Use to improve and maintain joint health in performance horses or to keep older horses sound longer. The all-in-one formula for complete joint care is better than ever.
Green Lipped Mussel is known to reduce inflammation, which in turn will mitigate pain due to joint issues. Collagen is hte main protein of connective tissue in animals. Tough bundles of collagen fibers are a major component of the extra-cellular structure from the outside. Collagen also has great tensile strength, and is a major component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth. Everything your horse needs for healthy joints!
Once a day, every day taken together collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, pure MSM and Bromelian, offer unsurpassed care for your horses cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints.
With Joint Essentials 5-in-1, you get the kind of joint support hard working horses need every day.
- Promotes healthy and strong joints
- Now with collagen
A 5 lb container is approximately 40-80 servings and a 10 lb container is approximately 80-160 servings.
$51.95 - $142.95
Acti-Flex Senior by Cox Labs is a nutritional powder supplement specifically formulated for the "old timer" to help them stay flexible, comfortable and maintain a healthy weight. It contains the same joint benefiting nutrients as Acti-Flex and includes probiotics to help older horses compensate for reduced digestive efficiency so the nutrients can properly be digested to benefit all vital systems. This is particularly beneficial for older horses that may have difficulty gaining or maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Ideal supplement for senior or "stiff" movers
- Alfalfa-based powder is extremely palatable
- Added probiotics and Brewers Yeast for increased absorption of nutrients and digestive support
- 8,000mg Glucosamine
- 4,000mg Chondroitin
- 3,000mg MSM
- 93,750 Million CFU Lactobacillus
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
- 5lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply for one horse
- 16lb tub will provide up to 256 day supply for one horse
Please Note: Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Next Level Equine Joint Fluid by Farnam is a supplement that helps keep joints lubricated. It contains glucosamine, chondroitin, Ester C and MSM and a special bromelain enzyme solution. It absorbs quickly and digests easily. This will take your horse to the next level of joint care with the powerful combination of top joint nutracueticals glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate.
- Maintains joint function
- Liquid is easy digested
- Protects the joints from free radicals
Key Ingredients per serving:
- Glucosamine - 5000 mg
- MSM - 1750 mg
- Ester-C - 30 mg
- Chondroitin - 14.5 mg
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse, while a gallon provides a 128 day supply.
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat by Horse Health is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care. This yummy, molasses-flavored pellet contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM to support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. . These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal improves skin condition and makes coats dazzle. It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work harmoniously for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. Fortified with zinc and biotin to provide excellent hoof conditioning and healthy keratin development.
Flex-It Paste by Cox Vet. Labs supports the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissues. Four substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running and competition puts under high stress. Sodium Hyaluronate is in the gel formula & is one of the substances responsible for the lubrication of joints with its highest concentration found in soft connective tissue and joint fluid. When arthritis is present, the quantity and quality of Hyaluronate decreases, therefore joint fluid loses its viscosity and lubricating ability.
- Repairs joints and many other tissues
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occur naturally in the body
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Flex-It greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes
- Honey flavored gel
- Enables you to orally administer Hyaluronate to your horse without costly injections
- Administer 10 ml once per day
- Each 60 ml syringe contains 6 servings