Horse Supplements - lowest prices
LubriSyn by Halstrum is a liquid supplement with the main component being hyaluronic acid (HA), that maintains joint health, increases mobility and sustains joint stability. MSM works with HA as a natural anti-inflammatory. MSM increases the body's natural antioxidant production. Using LubriSyn on a daily basis translates into improved performance and quality of life for your horse. When horses train and exercise the synovial fluid in their joints breaks down more quickly. As horses age, they suffer the loss of HA levels, increasing the potential for inflammation and arthritis. HA is a naturally occurring part of the tissues and is a primary constituent of synovial fluid, the viscous substance that lubricates joints in the body and allows two adjacent cartilage caps to glide upon one-another with minimal friction.
- Restores the viscosity & sustains the integrity of cushioning joint fluid
- Reduces the need for costly and painful HA injections
- Both the pints and the quarts have a built-in measuring reservoir that is marked in ml and ounces
- Top-dress daily feed ration, or apply orally with a syringe into the mouth
- Palatable taste
- Highly bio-compatible and bio-degradable
- Quart bottle provides up to a 64 day supply
- Gallon provides up to a 256 day supply for one horse
Matrix 5 HA (Pellets) by Med Vet Pharmaceuticals is concentrated formula that contains human grade components (independent lab assayed) for defined and guaranteed purity. It combines the major joint support nutrients into one balanced formula for optimum support for your horse's joints.
It contains HA for joint lubrication, MSM for reduced inflammation and increased circulation plus glucosamine, Chondroitin, Yucca, and Ester-C in the following amounts per dose:
Glucosamine Sulfate 10,000 mg
Sodium Hyaluronate (H/A) 125 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 2,500 mg
MSM 10,000 mg
Ester-C 1,600 mg
Yucca Schidigera Extract 2,500 mg
Feed adult horses 3 ounces daily for the first 14 to 21 days or during heavy working conditions. Then reduce to a maintenance level of 1 oz twice daily.
The 5 lb size will provide up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
Cosequin Optimized by Nutramax Labs contains higher levels of active ingredients than the original researched formula and is formulated in a tasty powder. MSM is an organic source of sulfur, a compound used by cartilage. Some veterinarians suggest using MSM to help manage joint health. For those wishing to additionally supplement MSM, Cosequin Optimized with MSM offers a convenient, cost-effective way to administer MSM along with the proven ingredients in Cosequin.
- Contains Glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate with the addition of high purity MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
- Easy packs are easy to feed and perfect for travel or barn sitters!
Each level scoop/pack (16.5 gm) contains:
- Manganse 32 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 7,200 mg
- MSM 5,000 mg
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop/pack daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop/pack daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops/packs daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
Cetyl M Joint Action Formula by Response Products is designed and formulated to support and sustain joint health and function in horses and may help ease the aches and discomfort that can occur from heavy exercise, training and competition.
The formula contains a 100% plant-derived source of cetyl myristoleate and a combination of other joint health ingredients.
High palatability with molasses and apple flavoring to help ensure your horse takes in the full dose.
The 5.1 lb size provides up to a 60 day supply for one horse.
Sho-Flex by Manna Pro is a convenient 2-in-1 joint supplement that combines Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate with Manna Pro’s popular Sho-Glo vitamin and mineral supplement.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin provide essential nutrients for maintaining joint cartilage and connective tissue while Sho-glo vitamins and minerals promote a shiny coat.
- Combine with Sho Glo to give you healthy joints, skin, and coat
The 5 lb size will provide up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
Sinew X by Omega Alpha is used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain. Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments.
D-Glucosamine Sulphate - Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments by acting as a source of raw material.
MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) - Supplies sulphur to the body, important for many biochemical reactions in the body.
Notopterygium incisum - Acts as an anti-inflammatory in muscles and joints, also relieves pain.
Ledeboutielle divaricata - Relieves pain in muscles and joints.
Gentiana macrophylla - Anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the capillaries to prevent swelling
Sinew X Plus by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain.
Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance
The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Joint Essentials 6-in-1 is now with Green Lipped Mussel! Use to improve and maintain joint health in performance horses or to keep older horses sound longer. The all-in-one formula for complete joint care is better than ever.
Green Lipped Mussel is known to reduce inflammation, which in turn will mitigate pain due to joint issues. Collagen is hte main protein of connective tissue in animals. Tough bundles of collagen fibers are a major component of the extra-cellular structure from the outside. Collagen also has great tensile strength, and is a major component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth. Everything your horse needs for healthy joints!
Once a day, every day taken together collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, pure MSM and Bromelian, offer unsurpassed care for your horses cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints.
With Joint Essentials 5-in-1, you get the kind of joint support hard working horses need every day.
- Promotes healthy and strong joints
- Now with collagen
A 5 lb container is approximately 40-80 servings and a 10 lb container is approximately 80-160 servings.
Flex-It Paste by Cox Vet. Labs supports the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissues. Four substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running and competition puts under high stress. Sodium Hyaluronate is in the gel formula & is one of the substances responsible for the lubrication of joints with its highest concentration found in soft connective tissue and joint fluid. When arthritis is present, the quantity and quality of Hyaluronate decreases, therefore joint fluid loses its viscosity and lubricating ability.
- Repairs joints and many other tissues
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occur naturally in the body
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Flex-It greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes
- Hhoney flavored gel
- Enables you to orally administer Hyaluronate to your horse without costly injections
- Administer 10 ml once per day
- Each 60 ml syringe contains 6 servings
Majesty's Flex XT Wafers offer superior joint support with increased supplement levels for horses that just need more joint support. While using the same supplements as their regular Flex Wafer, yet has 3x more Glucosamine and increased levels of MSM, Yucca, and Vitamin C.
- 30 day supply
- 3X more Glucosamine (7500 mg)
- Increased MSM (3000 mg)
- Yucca Extract (1750 mg)
- Chondroitin Sulfate (600 mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (750 mg)
- Safe use in pregnant animals or those intended for breeding has NOT been proven.
- Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anti-coagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish
AniFlex Complete by AniMed contains a unique, natural formulation contains Glucosamine, HA and MSM which are easily absorbed to help maintain healthy connective tissue and joint function.
Glucosamine HCL 5000mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 2075mg
Hyaluronic Acid 50mg
16 oz jar
Lube All Plus by Equiade contains Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) which has been used with significant success in horses and dogs as a joint lubricant. Until recently it was commonly available by injection and now is available as an oral liquid supplement.
Lube All Plus also contains MSM for reduction of inflammation and improved circulation and, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for joint and cartilage support.
Key ingredients per 1 oz dose:
Glucosamine Sulfate 2500mg
Chondrotin Sulfate 400mg
Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 100mg
Great for horses and dogs
- Useful for helping maintain healthy joints.
LubriSynHA Joint Formula 11.5 oz Human by Halstrum is a liquid oral joint supplement made of hyaluronan (HA) the natural fluid that lubricates and protects your joints.
LubriSyn's unique high-molecular weight formula ensures the integrity of synovial fluid which is the key component for the protection and lubrication of your joints. The all-natural raspberry flavor also makes LubriSyn easy to take!
Contains 50mg of HA per 2 tsp (10mL)
HylaLube by Select the Best
Great daily joint supplement to help your horse perform at his best!
- Concentrated hyaluronic acid
- Apple Flavored
CortaFlx Senior Pellets are easy to feed and are fortified with supportive vitamins & minerals.
Older horses have special needs. They usually have arthritic conditions in their joints which hinders mobility. They can also have problems digesting their food properly leading to weight loss, lack of energy and bloom. CortaFlx Senior is a joint care supplement with maximum digestive support for older horses in a tasty apple/molasses flavored pellet your senior horse will love.
CortaFlx Senior Pellets contains glucosamine and chondroitin plus HA and MSM for superior joint support. The ingredients are designed with smaller molecules for greater absorption through the cell walls and better utilization of these key nutrients.
Just one daily serving can help provide your old friend with a better quality of life during his or her well-deserved retirement years. Your horse will eat them right out of your hand.
- Developed especially for the older horse
- Effectiveness has been clinically proven
- Easy to feed pellets fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Also contains live, naturally-occurring micro-organisms for digestion & proper absorption
- Made in the U.S.A.
The 12 lb tub provides up to a 192 day supply for one horse.