Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Liver Flush by Omega Alpha cleanses the liver, promotes liver regeneration and provides antioxidants to the liver tissue for support. It also helps to improve appetite.
Liver Flush contains natural herbs known for their ability to cleanse the liver, antioxidant activity to improve the rate of excretion (i.e. breakdown and detoxification) of body metabolites, replenish the “vital energy” to the liver, increase blood flow to the liver and reverse mild cases of liver cirrhosis.
Kidney Flush by Omega Alpha is used as a cleanser for the kidneys by increasing blood flow through the organ. It also provides anti-oxidants to the site as well.
Support of the kidney is important because it is one of the major pathways that breakdown drugs and other waste products that find their way into the body. Equine Kidney Flush is recommended 2-4 times per year to maintain organ health and should always be used when taking pharmaceuticals which may be hard on the vital organs of the body.
Contains a number of natural diuretics, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants and herbs known to reduce urinary tract and kidney infections. In addition to these properties the ingredients are also used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
B.E.L.L. Drops for Adult Horses by Dr. Daniels are used as an aid to combat fatigue in adult horses. Useful when shipping horses long distances, after hard work or race and horses that have gone off feed due to labor induced fatigue. Also deemed to be useful in treating colic in horses.
- Contains equal amounts of fluid extract Aconite, Belladonna, & Nux Vomica
- Size: 15 ml
- Includes dropper
#27 Liver Support by Silver Lining Herbs is very important, to aid the liver in functioning at its optimal capacity. The liver's natural function is to filter toxins to begin the process of flushing them from the body. And what a job it has in today's world, with the massive amounts of chemicals that surround our horses. From chemical wormers, to the herbicides and insecticides used in the growing of horse feed and forage, to vaccinations and fly spray, we ask a lot of our horses livers.
- May be beneficial in:
- Exposure to chemicals such as chlorinated water, detergents, fly sprays, herbicides, pesticides, vaccinations, and traditional wormers
- Horses who refuse tight turns or particularly dislikes right turns
- Helping maintain normal histamine levels
- Use for those horses with seasonal allergies
- Eyesight issues such as seeing shadows
- Supporting normal detoxification processes
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Milk Thistle, Rose Hips, Barberry, Burdock, Chamomile, Eleuthero, Oregon Grape, Parsley, Dandelion, Cascara, Licorice and Yellow Dock) 7370 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
#37 Kidney Support. Kidneys are another area where today’s horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excretes waste; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
- Supporting general bladder and kidney issues
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Helping maintain normal fluid levels throughout the body
- Looking at sides, frequently lying down, acting colicky but won’t roll
- Helps maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formulation
- Training and performance support for exercising muscle
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Reducing free radical formation
- Won’t relax, especially while being ridden
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Marshmallow, Uva Ursi, Barberry, Garlic, Kelp, Parsley, Dandelion, Chamomile, Hydrangea and Juniper) 7556 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Milk Thistle Plus Gold by Hilton Herbs
Formulated to maintain and support liver and kidney function. Great to use during pasture changes in Spring or Fall.
- Helps normal elimination of toxins
- Supports normal de-worming program
- Contains Milk Thistle Seed and Burdock
- Contains: Apple Cider Vinegar, Dandelion Root
Pure Methenamine Powder by Animed
For use to prevent urinary tract infections in all species of animals.
Uva Ursi Leaves by McTarnahans are a natural way to cure some health problems in horses. They can be given to horses suffering from bladder problems, to treat fluid retention and to boost immunity. Uva Ursi leaves are also used to strengthen a horse's urinary tract by acting like a muscle for the bladder.
Uva Ursi Leaves are a popular replacement for buchu leaves which are no longer imported into the U.S.
Soothes, tones, and strengthens the urinary system
A fully functioning liver is the basis for a healthy animal which can perform to maximum potential.
Liver-Zyme from Peak Performance Nutrients provides ingredients to help cleanse and protect the liver from the stress of competition and environmental factors. Liver-Zyme is recommended if your horse appears dull or has lost his "spark."
Liver-Zyme supports normal GGT and Bilirubin levels and normal bile production. It is formulated to maximize blood flow by supporting Liver, Spleen and Stomach health.
Administer 1/2 to 1 oz daily via a dosing syringe.
The 32 oz bottle provides up to a 64 day supply.
Milk Thistle by Cox Veterinary Laboratory is great for liver health and for detoxing the liver.
Approximately 15 day supply for 1 horse
Use 30ml twice daily
For use in horses only
Shake well before use
Storage: Use within 6 months after opening. Refrigerate after opening.
Guaranteed Analysis: Milk Thistle Seed ...20,000 mg/oz
Ingredients: purified water, milk thistle seed, apple flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Omega Alpha Milk Thistle. Premium quality high potency extract.
- Milk Thistle Seed .... 15,000 mg
- Additional ingredients - Purified water, apple flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Kidnease from Peak Performance Nutrients utilizes a proprietary extraction process and high quality herbs to provide effective kidney support for performance horses.
- Flushes and cleans the kidneys
- Supports inflamed kidneys due to water retention
- Provides antioxidant support to kidneys.
Daily Use: Orally administer 1 oz. (Approx. 30 mL/1 cap full) per horse per day