Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Easywillow by Finish Line is a natural and gentle product for the temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness due to overexertion. Safe for daily use, White Willow is gentler on the stomach than aspirin and is unlikely to have the same gastric irritant effect of NSAIDS.
Active ingredients per scoop:
- 4000 mg MSM
- 1000 mg Devils claw
- 1000 mg White willow
- 150 mg Kava Kava
- 100 mg Yucca
- 100 mg Anthemis Nobilis
- 96 mg Antioxidant blend (proprietary blend of Grapeseed, Tart cherry and Ascorbyl palmitate)
- 40 mg Feverfew
- 40 mg Turmeric
- 10 mg Boswellia
Directions for use:
Give one level scoop with feed daily as needed or per Veterinarians directions. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 scoop = 53cc or 27g
1.85 lb provides up to a 30 day supply
Natural anti-inflammatory supplement that helps relieve pain and helps to reduce inflammation in horses. Inflammasaver by Figuerola aids in controlling pain and restoring blood flow to areas with inflammation. Great for performance horses that are in training and are competing. Helps the body's own natural ability to reduce bruising, swelling, injuries, and arthritis. Inflammasaver contains Inhibitol which inhibits inflammatory inducing factors and also works to control the production of cytokines.
- Helps to reduce pain and reduce inflammation
- Control pain and restore blood flow
- Reduces bruising, swelling, injuries, arthritis, tendonitis
- Great for horses in work, training, competing/racing
- Contains Inhibitol
- 1 lb container has 60 scoops
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Yucca 5-Way Pac by dac is a granular, trace mineral supplement that can help alleviate daily discomfort. With Bio-available Trace Minerals, Yea Sacc 1026 complex, and Yucca Schidigera Extract, this natural anti-inflammatory may help discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
- Feed 1 scoop (1 oz) daily
- 80 servings per container based on 1000 pound horse
- Yucca Schidigera Extract - antioxidant and free radicals to help reduce ammonia from animal waste
- Yea Sacc 1026 - live yeast culture, increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares.
- Yea Sacc 1026 - Improves milk availability to foals
- Bio-available Trace Minerals
- Bio-available Copper - essential to connective tissue
- Bio-available Zinc - found in bone and muscle
- Bio-available Manganese - essential to cartilage formation
- 60 day money back guarantee from Manufacturer
Desert Pure Yucca by Sher-Mar Enterprises. 100% natural powder of the Yucca Schindigera plant. Often used as a nutritional supplement for horses to help with stiffness or pain. Ecoli and Salmonella free. Developed over the years in conjunction with veterinarians and nutritionists.
- Crude Protein - Min 2.00%
- Crude Fat - Min 0.80%
- Crude Fiber - Max 29.00%
- Ash - Max 9.50%
- 100% pure yucca powder with all natural saponin
- 1 scoop/TBSP equals 6000 mg. 1 lb (2 month supply).
All natural active ingredients for relief of minor stiffness and soreness. Formerly called Willowcin-X by Finish Line. Herbal paste that is fast acting and is safe to give on a recurring basis. Gentle on the horse's stomach and can be given before and after meals.
- Gentle on the stomach
- Fast Acting
- Natural active ingredients
- Relief of minor stiffness and soreness
- Can be given during or after mealtime.
- 4 oz
Absorbine Bute-Less Performance Pellet offers comprehensive support for managing occasional soreness, stiffness, and discomfort associated with training or competition. Featuring unique ingredient Longvida SD optimized curcumin, which is 65x more bioavailable than unformulated curcumin. This specialized ingredient is designed to support a normal inflammatory response, muscle recovery, and digestive health, keeping your horse's gut protected from potentially negative side effects associated with NSAID's. Formulated with boswellia, yucca, and MSM for comprehensive support.
- 1,050 mg of Longvida SD optimized curcumin for joint, muscle, and digestive support
- 2100mg Yucca Schidigera
- 5250mg MSM
- 1000mg Boswellia extract
- Vitamin B-12 to support normal production of red blood cell and proper circulatory function
- Supports GI tract health & recovery from gastric distress
- Natural ingredients
- 30 day supply
- Each 3.75lb container provides approximately a 30-day supply
Vet One Aspirin powder for horses is a palatable, easily dosed oral agent used to aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia in horses and other livestock. Simple and effective pain relief from arthritis, joint or muscle soreness. Safe for use in foals and dogs.
- NSAID used to relieve pain, reduce fever, treat blood clot issues, and anti-inflammatory
- Used in treating laminitis, chronic lymphangitis, inflamed veins, or other diseases where blood clotting issues are prevalent
- Pleasant apple flavor
- Each 1lb jar contains roughly 16, 1oz servings for horses
Aspirease Natural powder by Bio Nutrition aids in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and soft tissue injuries in horses. Salicin, a highly refined and natural precursor to aspirin, offers the same pain relieving benefits while remaining easy on the stomach and reducing the risk of blood thinning unlike traditional NSAID's.
- Contains micro-encapsulated ingredients in a nutritious highly palatable apple flavor base
- Apple molasses flavored
- Less likely to cause gastritis or thrombosis
- Orally administer 1 level 17 gram (29.6 cc) scoop once or twice daily as needed
Absorbine Bute-Less provides natural everyday relief from chronic discomfort without the high risk of adverse side effects of certain NSAIDs. .
- Yucca Schidigera Extract....690 mg
- Devil's Claw Extract...........350 mg
- Vitamin B-12.....................20 mcg
Inactive ingredients - Apple flavor, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried molasses, propionic acid (preservative), vegetable oil, wheat middlings.
Total Equine Relief Powder by Ramard was developed to ease the effects of aches, swelling, heat, stiffness and discomfort caused by training and competition. Although competition horses are more prone to these issues, all horses will benefit from the relief of aches and tenderness associated with every day activities.
- Helps horses recover faster
- Eases discomfort associated with joints and tendons without causing stomach upset
- No harsh side effects, which can lead to other issues associated with those conditions.
- Older horses will benefit from the effects of easing joint stiffness and discomfort.
- May be beneficial for swelling, aches, stiffness, heat, seasonal allergies, discomfort, fever, bruising.
- Paste: one 15CC syringe is one dose for a 1,000 lb horse.
Stop The Pain Pellets by Cox Vet Labs is a powerful, natural aid for chronic or acute pain and discomfort due to over-exertion, while staying gentle on the horse's stomach. Comprised of of Vitamin B-12 with Yucca, Boswellia, and Devil's Claw Extract for anti-inflammatory pain relieve. Shown to relieve ailments related to arthritis, osteoporosis, and performance-related injuries. An economic alternative to Phenylbutazone (bute), STP is a safe and affordable alternative. Delicious cherry-flavor makes this palatable and a taste that horses enjoy.
- 720mg Yucca extract
- 500mg Boswellia
- 420mg Devil's Claw Extract
- Cherry flavored liquid
- Safe and affordable alternative to bute
- 1 ounce dose of Stop The Pain is equal in relief to 2.0 grams of Phenylbutazone
- CAUTION: DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
TurmeriGold powder by Peak Performance is formulated with Turmeric extract to ensure a high level of turmeric's active component, curcumin. Curcumin (diferuloylmethane) is a yellow pigment present in the spice turmeric (Curcuma longa) that has been associated with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial activities. TumeriGOLD adds Omega 3 fatty acids and the only clinically proven ingredient to improve absorption, Bioperene standardized piperine black pepper extract.
- Highly concentrated
- 15 grams per dose, 28 doses per container
- Improves curcumin bioavailability by adding Omega 3 fatty acids
- Bioperene standardized piperine black pepper extract improves absorption
- Designed for maximum absorption to help your horse with aches and discomfort associated with exercise and competition
Peak Performance Turmeric Powder is great for horses struggling with arthritis. Get great results without all of the fillers like other products contain. Turmeric Powder is an active main ingredient in many other joint supplements.
- 1 lb lasts 1 horse approximately 90 days
- 5 gm a day
- May be a GI irritant & is not to be used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or those with stomach ulcers
- Safe use in pregnant mares or those intended for breeding has not been proven
Equine Omega Complete by O3 Animal Health is a complete liquid supplement comprised and recommended by some of the top veterinarians, competitors, and other renowned professionals in the equine industry. With a full 360-degree coverage in this comprehensive supplement, Omega Complete supports many of the vital functions of the equine body system, eliminating the need for multiple supplements. Made of entirely human grade ingrediants and organically expelled soybean oil, a calucluated ratio of Omega 3's and 6's, it is also comprised of Vitamin E, Selenium, and other minerals for immune and antioxidant support.
- All human grade ingredients
- Tight ratio of Omega 3's to Omega 6's
- Complete equine nutritional, system balancing, mood enhancing, skeletal, neurological, and muscular supportive supplement
- Reduces joint and tissue inflammation
- Reduces chance of colic & supports a healthy GI system
- Supports growth of strong and healthy hooves
- Builds a strong immune system
- Aids in conditioning and stamina by increasing oxygen/blood flow
- Helps promote a healthy reproductive system
- Assists in proper cell development and function
- Promotes a healthy respiration system
- Builds bone density
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Helps block lactic acid buildup in muscles
- Helps regulate insulin production
- Made in the USA
Gallon provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse