Horse Supplements - lowest prices
$25.60 - $159.95
Easywillow by Finish Line is a natural and gentle product for the temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness due to overexertion. White Willow is gentler on the stomach than aspirin, Devils claw does not affect Cox1, and is unlikely to have the same gastric irritant effect of NSAIDS.
Active ingredients per scoop:
- 4000 mg MSM
- 1000 mg Devils claw
- 1000 mg White willow
- 150 mg Kava Kava
- 100 mg Yucca
- 100 mg Anthemis Nobilis
- 96 mg Antioxidant blend (proprietary blend of Grapeseed, Tart cherry and Ascorbyl palmitate)
- 40 mg Feverfew
- 40 mg Turmeric
- 10 mg Boswellia
Directions for use:
Give one level scoop with feed daily as needed, or per Veterinarians directions. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 scoop = 53cc = 27g
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Desert Pure Yucca by Sher-Mar Enterprises. 100% natural powder of the Yucca Schindigera plant.
Often used as a nutritional supplement for horses to help with stiffness or pain. Ecoli and Salmonelaa free. Developed over the years in conjuction with veterinarians and nutritionists.
Crude Protein - Min 2.00%
Crude Fat - Min 0.80%
Crude Fiber - Max 29.00%
Ash - Max 9.50%
100% pure yucca powder with all natural saponin
1 scoop/TBSP equals 6000 mg. 1 lb (2 month supply).
Dac DHA Perform is essential for all horses in training and horses who are competing. Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) supplement that helps reduce inflammation associated with training in all classes of horses.
- Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Concentrated DHA 4.8g/oz
- Enhances exercise tolerance
- Supports normal muscle recovery
- Promotes proper glucose metabolism
- Supports normal recovery time after activity
- Supports cardiovascular function, immune system and neurological function
- Supports normal integrity and function of lungs
- Promotes healthy vision development
- Supports normal brain and nerve function
- Helps with seasonal skin allergies and sensitive skin
Willowcin-X by Finish Line is a natural product for temporary relief of minor stiffness and soreness due to overexertion.
- Do not exceed 1 syringe (2 servings) per day.
- Can be given during or after mealtime.
- 4 oz
- Ingredients include methylsulfonylmethane, white willow, devils claw, kava kava, yuca schidigera, anthemis nobilis L, antioxidant blend, feverfew, turmeric, and boswellia serrata
- Directions: Give 1 dose (2oz.). Then give the remaining 2 oz 2 hours later or per veterinarian's directions.
Absorbine Bute Less Performance Pellets
Comprehensive support for managing occasional soreness, stiffness, and dsicomfort associated with training or competition.
- Longvida SD optimized curcumin extract delivers free curcumin that provides inflammation-supporting, muscle recovery and digestive benefits
- Boswellia helps decrease normal inflammatory pathways
- Yucca enhances the body's normal repair of connective tissue and joints
- MSM supports cellular health and reduces the negative effects of oxidative stress
- Supports GI tract health & recovery from gastric distress
- Protects again free-radical damage
- Natural ingredients
- 30 day supply
- Administer one scoop (2 oz) daily for an adult horse weighing 1,100 lb. Adjust according to horse's actual weight.
Pure Acetylsalicylic Acid in powder form.
Aids in the relief of minor muscular aches, joint pains, reducing fever, inflammation and pain associated with arthritis or exercise.
- Cattle, Horses: 5-60gm Calves,
- Foals: 0.5 - 6.0 gm
- Sheep, Swine: 1-3 gm
Newly Formulated Magic Power by Black Magic is an all natural, herbal, very effective pain reliever, muscle and joint supplement that supports the reduction of joint and muscle soreness. Can be given just prior to a competitive event and really addrersses chronic pain issues.
- 14 doses
- More fluid motion
- Natual continued well being
- More durability
- Quicker recovery between performance events
- More muscle strength
- Made of Boswellia, Chinese Skullcap, White Peony, White Willow Bark, Turmeric and Ginger.
Aspirin Powder by Vet One
- Apple flavor
- For use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia
- Ingredients: Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin, USP), Sucrose, Apple Flavor ... q.s.
- Dosage and administration for adult horse: 10-120 gm (1/2-4 oz)
- Can be used for cattle, calves, horses, foals, sheep, swine, poultry and dogs.
This herbal and antioxidant combination may help support joints and discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity, helping to support free and easy movement. Devil’s Claw Plus has been formulated from a potent blend of herbal extracts and antioxidants selected for their tissue support benefits and support for healthy joints and muscle tissue. It can also help support muscular tissue following intense exercise and provides antioxidants to protect connective tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Devil's Claw can be a helpful tool in the support of healthy joint function. Boswellia can also support cartilage components. Yucca Schidigera contains anti-inflammatory phenolics such as Resveratrol.
- Helps support muscles and joints
A 2 lb container is a 32 day supply for one horse.
A 5 lb container is an 80 day supply for one horse.
A 20 lb container is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Subside by Uncle's Happy Horse is an infusion of essential oils and herbs, natural flavors, MSM, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, L-phenylalanine, white willow, in a highly refined solution of highest grade collodial silver. Liquid form. For relief of chronic pain and discomfort associated with the wear and tear of heavy exercise and athletic competition.
Feed 30cc (1 oz.) daily by oral dose syringe.
Can be used without interruption.
Will not produce race positives.
Quart (16 dose supply).
Aspirease III by Bio Nutrition
Aids in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated aith arthritis and soft tissue injuries in horses.
- Contains micro-encapsulated buffered aspirin in a nutritious highly palatable flavor base.
- Apple molases flavored.
- Less likely to cause gastritis or thrombosis
- 1 scoop once or twice daily as needed
Stop The Pain by Cox Vet Labs
- Safe and affordable alternative to bute.
- 1 ounce dose of Stop The Pain is equal to 2.0 grams of Phenylbutazone with a cost-to-benefit ratio that is unbeatable.
- No side effects have been associated with Stop The Pain use.
*CAUTION: DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Absorbine Bute-Less Pellets provide natural everyday relief from chronic discomfort without the high risk of adverse side effects of certain NSAIDs.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract....690 mg
- Devil's Claw Extract...........350 mg
- Vitamin B-12.....................20 mcg
Inactive ingredients - Apple flavor, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried molasses, propionic acid (preservative), vegetable oil, wheat middlings.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract ................2,500 mg
- Devils Claw Extract ........................2,097 mg
- Grape Seed Meail ..........................1,700 mg
- Boswellia Extrat ................................500 mg
- Cats Claw Herb Poweder .................280 mg
- Tumeric Herb Powder ......................168 mg
- ever Few Herb Powder ....................112 mg
- White Willow Bark Herb Powder .... 112 mg
Provide 1/2 to 1 ounce daily for maintenance (1-2 ounces for sever conditions).
Levels are recommended to be doubled during the first 14-21 days.