Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse.
- Patented, liquid formula provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Can be mixed with dry or sweet feed.
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E min,50 iu/oz and Selenium min. 1mg/oz
JC's X-Tie up by Finish Line helps promote healthy muscle function. It can be used as a preventative measure or for horses that are currently tying up.
- Contains a proprietary blend of vitamins that produces energy efficiently
- Can be used as a preventative measure for tying up
- All natural ingredients including Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and more
- Also contains Niacinamide (B3) which is known to contribute to muscle energy and other metabolic reactions
- One syringe is effective for up to 30 days
- 30cc syringe contains 3 servings
Directions: Administer 1/3 syringe 1st day, 1/3 syringe 2nd say, skip 3rd day & administer remaining contents 4th day
Tie Free 24 by Peak Performance
Tie Free is a proprietary formula for tying up that helps even the toughest cases. Perfect for detention and non-detention situations alike. There's no need to feed Tie Free® 24 on event day.
- All natural formula to support muscles that cramp when too much lactic acid builds up or electrolyte imbalance is present
- Beneficial for horses on Lasix
- Highly rated by the Horse Journal
- Beneficial for any horse that is heavily worked
Ingredients per 10 grams: Calcium Carbonate, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Selenomethionine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Acetate
Feeding Directions: Daily use: Give one small scoop (10g) once a day. Day before event: Give one large scoop (60g) the day before event. 36 week supply
WARNING: Do not feed with any other potassium supplement
CAUTION: Tie Free contains ingredients that may test positive if administered the day of an event. Use only as directed, do not overfeed this product. It is important to keep horse well hydrated while feeding Tie Free
Combines optimal selenium absorption and high bioavailability vitamin E with multi-plex Magnesium, a proprietary brand of magnesium to support muscle metabolism. This unique blend provides quick absorption into the stomach as well as sustained absorption. Supports reduced risk and alleviation of tying-up.
Vita E and Selenium Crumbles by Horse Health
- Combines vitamin E and selenium for optimum nutritional muscular health
- Appropriate for horses exerting severe physical effort
- Provides 625 I.U. of vitamin E and 1 mg of selenium per 1/2 oz
- Top dress daily grain ration with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop
- A 2.5 lb tub provides an 80 day supply & a 20 lb tub provides a 640 day supply.
Super E-Se Powder by Gateway Products. Vitamin E and Selenium fed together help support a healthy immune system.
Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and is given increasing importance in the horse's diet each year. Selenium deficiency results in muscular dystrophy. The muscles become very pale, and the disease is often referred to as white muscle disease.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Rice Hull, Alpha tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Sodium Selenite, and Natural Flavoring.
Guaranteed Analysis: (per 2 oz) Vitamin E...2,500iu Selenium...2.06mg
Powder is a rice hull base and has a molasses and apple flavor.
Feeding Directions: Give 1 - 2 ounces daily.
1 ounce scoop enclosed
4 lb tub is a 32 day supply
Vitamin E Powder supplement for horses.
- Vitamin E helps support a healthy immune system.
- Ingredients: DI-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium carbonate, natural plant fiber, magnesium-mica and mineral oil.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E...1250 IU/oz
- Feeding Direction: One tablespoon provides 625 iu vitamin E.
- The large end of scoop enclosed is one tablespoon.
- Feed desired amount with feed.
Optimize your horse's performance with Tie By. Active ingredients in Tie-By support the normal function of skeletal muscle. The ingredient combination of Tie By is shown to support normal muscle enzymes in horses in training.
Includes Vitamin E, Amino Acid Dimethylglycine, l-carnitine
Great for horses that routinely tie-up
Improves oxygen utilization
Lowers lactic acid concentrations
2.5 lb container
Super Tie Deny by Gateway Products paste is unlike most tying up supplements that address only lactic acid build up. This was formulated to neutralize several toxins associated with tying up, including lactic acid, ammonia, and free radicals.
L-Carnitine...7,500mg/oz Alpha Lipoic Acid...2,000mg/oz l-Carnosine...1,000mg/oz
Vitamin B-1...800mg/oz Pantothenic Acid...750mg/oz DMG...500mg/oz Arginine...250mg/oz Grape Seed Extract...250mg/oz L-Cysteine...250mg/oz Vitamin B-2...100mg/oz
Vitamin B-3...100mg/oz Vitamin B-6...75mg/oz Vitamin B-12...1.2mg/oz
Give 1/2 the tube 3 hours prior to event and 1/2 the tube 1 hour prior to event.
BC2A Paste by Equine Sports Performance reduces lactic acid levels by up to 50% and reduces heart rate during training by up to 15%.
- Spares effects of associated trauma from exertion
- Enhances skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise training
- Provides preferential supply to the body's buffering system
- Does not test
UnLock Advanced Muscle Formula by Biomedical Research Labs is a unique combination of muscle supporting amino acids including L-Valine, L-Lucine, L-Isolucine, l-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine, plus Electrolytes and Essential Vitamins!
Un-Lock is a unique formula to help your horse perform at the top. Helps with recovery, maintaining top speed, prevents muscle damage and aids in reducing lactic acid buildup.
- Improve endurance and race performance
- Maintain top speed longer
- Reduce cramping and tying-up
- Prevent muscle damage and speed recovery
- Buffers blood to dramatically lower lactic acid levels
- Reduces heart rate during training
A 1 lb container provides 35 servings for 1 horse.
Calcium Effect by Zang Fu Equine is a highly concentrated formula to support muscular health and aids in the reduction of muscular cramping and tying up in performance horses.
- Effective daily use formula contains ingredients that support stressed horses with lactic acid build up, aid electrolyte imbalances, aid muscular fatigue, support recovery and performance, and aid in reducing SGOT levels.
- Calcium Effect does not contain sodium bicarbonate, drugs or herbs and is formulated with a highly palatable banana flavor that horses love.
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Lipolic Acid, L-Carsonine, Linoleic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, and Silicon Dioxide.
Guaranteed Analysis: Lipolic Acid...2000mg L-carsonine...1000mg Thiamine...800mg
D-Calcium Panthothenate...700mg Riboflavin...50gm Niacinamide...50mg
Feeding Directions: Administer entire contents four hours prior to event. For maximum benefit, an additional syringe may be administered the evening before the event.
Untie by Vita Royal is more than just a selenium and vitamin E supplement; it also contains supportive custom amino acid chelated forms of calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, chromium, iodine, and selenium. These chelates are pre-digested forms of minerals which are nearly 100% absorbed and bioavailable - unlike inorganic forms.
MINEREQ by Omega Alpha is manufactured to strict GMP standards
INDICATIONS: Equine MINEREQ is the ultimate source of essential minerals, trace elements, vitamins and antioxidants in one convenient highly bioavailable form.
DOSAGE: Give 1-2 scoops with feed daily. Or use as directed by your veterinarian.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. FOR ORAL USE ONLY
Minerals and trace elements necessary for the proper functioning of the muscles, enzyme systems. Strengthens the bones, ligaments and hooves. Good source of vitamins and antioxidants essential for proper growth and functioning of the entire body.
Vitamin E: 5,000IU per oz. 80,000
Ingredients: Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Alfalfa, Yeast culture, Hydrated calcium aluminosilicate, Vegetable oil.
Feeding Instructions: Enclosed scoop holds 1/2 ounce. Feed 1 to 2 level scoops daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. Increase feeding of large breeds proportionately according to body weight in excess of 1,000 pounds. Severely stressed horses may benefit from additional amounts.
Known as the new DMG, L-Arginine AKG by Peak Performance supplementation may increase the levels of arginine and glutamine in the skeletal muscles which can stimulate immune system function compared to animals not receiving L-Arginine AKC.
The immunomodulatory properties found with AKG suggest that it may enhance host-defense mechanisms, particularly during injury and acute stress. L-Arginine AKG may also stimulate Nitric Oxide production. As nitric oxide levels increase, vasodilation occurs and greater blood flow, nutrients, amino acids, and oxygen are delivered throughout the body and into cells L-Arginine AKG from Peak Performance Nutrients provides only pure L-Arginine.
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate...10,000mg per 10g
Give one scoop (10g) per day
45 servings per container
Formerly Tie Plus Calcium. TNM Calcium+ is a blend of nutrients known for their ability to reduce the onset of tying up. Can be fed daily. Very effective, safe and affordable.
Active Ingredients (per 25 grams):
Sodium phosphate 3750mg
Potassium chloride 3125mg
Magnesium sulfate 500mg
Thiamine hydrochloride 375mg
Calcium carbonate 11.35g
Zinc oxide 375mg
Feeding Directions: Give 25-50g daily on feed (1 scoop is approximately 30grams)
Inactive Ingredient: Maltodextrin
Vita Flex E & Selenium is a balanced supplement of vitamin E and selenium for optimum equine health.
Many soils in the U.S. and Canada are chronically selenium deficient. Feed stuffs grown in these soils may provide inadequate amounts of selenium in the daily diet.
Vita Flex E & Selenium is a premium quality supplement, which can contribute to the correction of nutrient deficiencies.
A 4 lb tub is a 64 day supply for one horse.
A 20 lb tub is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Iron Power by Finish Line is a high iron, high B-Complex liquid vitamin supplement used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia, which causes lethargy & weakness leading to poor performance.
- Supports healthy blood counts, energy, metabolism, brain & nervous system function
- Will not test or make your horse hot when given as directed
- See results within 30 days
- Feed mature horses in training 4 ounces daily for the first 15 days, then 2 ounces daily for maintenance
The one gallon size will maintain a horse for 64 days.
Ingredients (per 2oz): 560 mg Iron, 0.6 mg Copper, 21.6 mg Cobalt, 300 mg Niacin
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This product is not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by Air.
Recover AXT by Cox Vet Labs
Specially formulated for horses that suffer from Tying up, PSSM, Medical Catabolism and Performance Related Stress.
- Easy to feed Powder form
- Contains AstaReal Natural Astaxanthin- antioxidant
- Use 1 scoop twice daily
- Approximately 60 servings for 1 horse
Rabbit's Hot lick is formulated to help horses reach their potential. It helps to reduce lactic acid, which can reduce the incidence of tying up. Hot lick potentiates the production of energy to ultimately increase the overall performance for the racehorse. Can be used every day or as a Pre-race.
- Reduces incidence of tying up
- Helps produce energy
Guaranteed Analysis per lb:
- DMG..................................3,000 MG
- Vitamin E...........................1,000 IU
- Selenium............................1 MG
- Active Yeast......................340 MILLION CFU
Rabbits No Ty by Rabbit's
Feeding Directions: Feed at the rate of 1/2 oz. daily (1 scoop) for performance horses.
Ingredients: Active live yeast, Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Vitamin E supplement, Sodium Selenite, Yeast Culture, NN Dimethylgylcine, Salt, Siberian Ginseng, Lecithin, Choline Cloride, Insitol, Pancrelipase (source of Amylase, Cellulase, Protease, and lipase), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Meal, Dried Bacillus Subtilus Subtilus Fermentation Extract, Dextrose, Magnesium Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Dried Kelp, Natural & Artificial Flavors.
Guaranteed Analysis: Active Live Yeast-85 Billion CFU/oz., DMG-1,000mg/oz., Vitamin E-7,500 iu per oz., Selenium-26.4ppm