Side Pull Rope Halter by Mustang Manufacturing.
This halter is the perfect alternative to using reins without a bit. The side pull rope halter allows for training a young horse or enjoying an older horse without the discomfort from using a bit.
Four knots across the noseband add pressure where needed for more control.
The side pulls should fit snug on either side of the nose.
Halter is made from diamond braided rot resistant rope.
Side pull rings are nickel plated.
Size: Average Horse
The Figure 8 Foal halter by Weaver will fit many different size foals. This halter comes with two different size crown pieces that allows you to custom fit.
- Includes two crown sizes - 16" and 20"
- Soft burgundy latigo leather 5/8"
- Able to fit growing foals
- Riveted design for durability
- Non rust solid brass roller buckles
- Easy on/off
- Catch strap
- Suckling size
1" Breakaway Nylon Halter - No Snap.
- 1” triple-ply nylon with 4 rows of stitching throughout
- Single ply leather buckle crown
- Flat throat latch
- No Throat Snap
- Brass plated Hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
Colors: Black, Blue, Hunter, and Red.
Shires Topaz Nylon Halter features a cushioned anti-chafe padding on the noseband and crown for a comfortable customized fit.
- Color: Black, Orange or Purple
- Available sizes: Cob or Horse (Full)
- Adjustable crown with removable padding
- Adjustable nosepiece
- Throat latch
Vespucci Double Raised Black Leather Halter.
This high quality, double raised halter offers an exquisite classic look.
- Designed by Peter Menet
- Available in Cob or Horse Size
This all black padded halter by Walsh is meant to really make a statement around the Dressage arena. 1" wide halter padded with soft grament leather on the nose and crown as well as a straight chin will be sure to please.
- Nose and crown are padded with soft garment leather
- Triple stitched, two ply construction
- Hand rubbed edges
- Straight chin
- Throat snap
- Double buckle crown
- Stainless steel hardware
Mustang Control Rope Halter features brass plated buttons along the pole and custom designed brass plated hardware for ease of use and adjustment. This easy to use halter is a humane training aid for teaching a horse to lead or correcting a horse that pulls away.
- Material: Poly rot-resistant rope
- Width: 5/8"
- Brass plated hardware
- Easy on-off and adjustment
- Horse size
Weaver Ombre Nylon Halter
Weaver's fully adjustable nylon halter in new fashionable ombre color print. This one inch nylon halter features Weaver's original adjustable chin, adjustable crown and throat snap. Made for superior performance with premium nylon, triple-ply nylon cheek design and heavyweight hardware.
- Fashion-forward ombre design
- Made from the finest materials
- Great attention made to details
- Premium fashion hardware and colors
- Box-stitching at stress points for added strength
- Rolled throat for comfort
- Adjustable chin and crown
Weaver Silvertip Rope Halter with Lead
Known for exceptional quality and performance. Made from the finest materials that resist rotting, mildew and abrasion. One-piece constructed Silvertip Halters are hand-tied by Weaver's expert craftsman specially trained in the art of tying rope halters. These rope halters are favorites among trainers, clinicians, outfitters, trail riders, working cowboys, natural horsemanship practitioners and riders from all disciplines.
- Handcrafted by experts
- One-piece construction
- Use across all disciplines
- Includes attached lead
- Made of the finest materials
- Superior performance
Weaver Silvertip Reflective Lead is a unique reflective lead that features double threaded reflective tracers woven into 1/4 inch accessory cord for added visibility. Expertly hand tied leads are made of the finest material available. Leads will not rot or mildew and are abrasion-resistant perfect for ground work. Ideally paired with rope halters and favored by natural horsemanship practitioners.
- Measures: 5/16 inch x 12 feet long
- Double threaded reflective tracers
- Rot, mildew and abrasion resistant
- Hand tied in the USA
Weaver Silvertip Big Sky Rope Halter is made from a narrower 1/4 inch rope that provides exceptional feel and control. Expertly constructed from the finest materials that resist rotting, mildew and abrasion. One-piece constructed Silvertip Halters are hand-tied by Weaver's expert craftsman in the USA, specially trained in the art of tying rope halters. The Big Sky Haler is firm yet supple and is a favorite among trainers, clinicians, outfitters, trail riders, working cowboys, natural horsemanship practitioners and riders from all disciplines.
- Material: 1/4 inch polyester 16 strand double braid rope
- Narrower ¼" diameter for more control
- Designed for strength, low stretch and resistance to wear
- Lays nicely on the horses head for a sleek look
- Product tag features easy to follow directions
- Use across all disciplines
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA
- Average horse size
- Includes matching lead rope
- Durable construction
- Easy to care for and keep clean