Lycra Tail Bag - Braid In by Equi-Armor
This stretchy lycra tail bag ties into the top of the horse's tail. There are three separate tubes to slide sections of the tail in. Then the tubes can be braided together to keep your horse's tail clean and free from debris.
Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Hunter Green, Lime, Navy, Pink and Purple
Neoprene Tail Wrap
Black neoprene with a EZ pull fastener closure to securely wrap your horse's tail.
15" long x 4" wide
Protective Neoprene Tail Wrap by Professional's Choice. A Professional's Choice best-seller, the Tail Wrap is great for protecting horses' tails in the trailer, stall, pasture or during breeding. It protects better than other tail wraps because of its unique padded half cone. This padding protects the very top tail hairs from rubbing and fraying.
- With a non-slip lining and three adjustable hook fasteners, the TailWrap will stay in place where it's needed.
- Size: Universal Size - Fits most horses
- Approx. measures 12.75" L x 10.5" W
Professional's Choice products may not be shipped outside of the United States and Canada.
Tough 1 Miniature Canvas Tail Bag easily fits most miniature horses tails and is constructed of durable heavy cotton canvas with quick-grip closures and fly whisk tassel at the bottom to keep the flies away.
- Color: Black
- One size
- Material: Heavy cotton canvas
- Quick-grip closures
- Fly whisk tassel tail end
Trophy Tails Three in One Tail Extensions are tail extensions for horses whose own tails are lacking in length or fullness for one reason or another. Once attached to a horse they become a natural looking part of the original tail. Tail extensions are used in a variety of equestrian disciplines to maximize appearance.
- Made from 100% natural un-dyed horsehair taken from LIVE horses.
- When you choose a color, match the hair coming off the end of the tailbone.
- The top hair will lay over the tail extension and blend into the extension.
- Standard one pound weight, 36 inches long
- One pound tails are a great choice for a really full look. Most western pleasure horses use a one pound tail.
- Many dressage horses use one pound tails to achieve that full banged look.
- You can connect it three different ways: tie in, loop or slip on!
- If you change trainers or grooms, this tail is sure to satisfy everyone.
- Tail extensions can be dyed for additional coloring effects.
Care and Storage: Trophy Tail extensions are 100% horsehair. You can treat them like your real horse’s tail. They can be washed, conditioned and sprayed with all the same products you use on your horse. Tails can even be blown dry for an ultra full look! Keep your tail in a tail extension bag when not in use. This will prevent the hairs from being tangled in between uses
Centaur Tail Extension Bag protects tail extensions from dust, tangling and damage. Perfect for storage or traveling to and from shows.
- Measures: 45"
- Cordura exterior with inner nylon lining for added protection
- Zip front & nylon handle
- Inside loop for tail extension hanging.
- Color: Black
This nylon taffetta cover is used for protecting and storing tail extensions. It closes at both ends with a drawstring and cordlocks.
- One size
- Assorted colors
Lycra tail bag in convenient tube style that simply ties into your horse's tail. Protects your horse's tail clean for shows and from getting damaged and from losing hair. This tail bag will keep your horse's tail beautiful and tangle free all year round.
- Four way stretch to eliminate hair loss
- Protects from hair loss
- Keeps tail clean and tangle-free
- 27" long x 4" wide
- Black only
This stretchy Lycra tail bag ties into the top of the horse's tail. There are three separate tubes to slide sections of the tail in. Then the tubes can be braided together to keep your horse's tail clean and free from debris. Great for shows or just keeping the tail clean and tidy!
- 45" long
- Keeps tail clean
- Color: Black