- Oral HA Joint Supplement for horses
- Apple flavored gel
- HA is a natural substance that helps maintain normal, healthy joints.
- Conquer Equine Gel is suitable for all breeds, sports and uses for horses to support joint health and flexibility.
This 60 ml tube contains 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid per 10 ml dose.
$12.55 - $27.90
Flex-It Paste by Cox Vet. Labs supports the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissues. Four substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running and competition puts under high stress. Sodium Hyaluronate is in the gel formula & is one of the substances responsible for the lubrication of joints with its highest concentration found in soft connective tissue and joint fluid. When arthritis is present, the quantity and quality of Hyaluronate decreases, therefore joint fluid loses its viscosity and lubricating ability.
- Repairs joints and many other tissues
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occur naturally in the body
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Flex-It greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes
- Hhoney flavored gel
- Enables you to orally administer Hyaluronate to your horse without costly injections
- Administer 10 ml once per day
- Each 60 ml syringe contains 6 servings