Braid Therapy contains essential oils to reduce inflammation. Specially formulated by professional braiders to soothe your horse's neck discomfort from braiding or banding.
- Relieves itch
- Temporary relief of muscle soreness
- For maximum results apply prior to braiding/banding
- Contains witch hazel and propriety blend of essential oils
- Does not contain steroids or antihistamines
- 8oz Spray Bottle
Comb separates hair for uniform braids in your horses mane and tail.
3.5" long x 2.25" wide (at widest point)
These quality rubber bands are the perfect size for braiding or banding manes and tails. Available in black, brown, chestnut, grey, and white for a perfect match to your horses hair color.
- Each pack contains approximately 500 pieces
- Resealable bag
Band size may vary.
This medium size braiding kit by Intrepid includes everything you need to get the job done.
Includes: Hook, clips, comb, threader, cutter and braid aid
Leather Braiding Kit attaches to belt loop. Includes rug hook, aluminum mane comb, hair clip and thread cutter.
Trophy Tails Three in One Tail Extensions are tail extensions for horses whose own tails are lacking in length or fullness for one reason or another. Once attached to a horse they become a natural looking part of the original tail. Tail extensions are used in a variety of equestrian disciplines to maximize appearance.
- Made from 100% natural un-dyed horsehair taken from LIVE horses.
- When you choose a color, match the hair coming off the end of the tailbone.
- The top hair will lay over the tail extension and blend into the extension.
- Standard one pound weight, 36 inches long
- One pound tails are a great choice for a really full look. Most western pleasure horses use a one pound tail.
- Many dressage horses use one pound tails to achieve that full banged look.
- You can connect it three different ways: tie in, loop or slip on!
- If you change trainers or grooms, this tail is sure to satisfy everyone.
- Tail extensions can be dyed for additional coloring effects.
Care and Storage: Trophy Tail extensions are 100% horsehair. You can treat them like your real horse’s tail. They can be washed, conditioned and sprayed with all the same products you use on your horse. Tails can even be blown dry for an ultra full look! Keep your tail in a tail extension bag when not in use. This will prevent the hairs from being tangled in between uses
Wahl ergonomic rubber grip Mane & Braiding comb fits perfectly into any size hand and is easy to grip and use! Easily detangles and separates mane for grooming and braiding.
- Double sided tooth geometry
- Comfort grip handle
- 11" long
- Weights 3.4 ounces
Kit includes thinning comb and notched trimming shears in a case.
Includes trimming sheers and thinning comb
Measures 7.25" tall x 3" wide (case with tools inside)
Waxed Nyltex Thread
Perfect for braiding manes and tails.
- Professional grade
- Waxed nylon thread
- Less fraying for nicer looking braids
- This wax covered braiding thread is great for braiding manes and tails
- This thread is easy to handle and will stay in place
- Roll measures approx. 4" x 2.25"
$8.96 - $19.35
Quic Braid Mane and Tail Control by Exhibitor Labs has revolutionized mane management.
- Quic Braid gives you the perfect grip while braiding and banding.
- Not sticky like hair spray, nor slick like human styling products,
- Use for tighter braids and neater bands with minimal stray hairs.
- Doesn't need to washed out
- Dries leaving the hair feeling soft and natural and it combs out beautifully, for days of easy mane management.
- Also great for mane training.
Tough 1 Thinning Comb features a replaceable grooming blade for thinning the mane and tail, and is the perfect size for stowing in your tack caddy or tote.
- Color: Blue
- Replaceable blade
- Polymar comb
Shires Braiding Thread. Waxed thread on a card with needle.
- One Size
- Colors: Black, Brown, White
Super Bands Braiding Bands Healthy Hair Care are the strongest bands you can find in a quarter pound bag.
Made in the USA.