Pure and healthy, 100% pure Himalayan salt licks are full of naturally occurring minerals such as iron, potassium and magnesium, which are vital for a healthy horse and is evidenced in the beautiful rose coloring of these special salt licks.
- Rope hung Himalayan salt lick
- The high density of pure Himalayan salt licks resist breakage and biting in order to last longer.
- When given a choice many horses actually prefer the Himalayan salt licks over the more traditional pressed salt lick.
A great boredom breaker for horses. Includes holder, 2 snaps and a soft apple scented Jolly Ball.
- 24" total length
- Ball has a 12" diameter
- Snack Holder is 3.5" tall on the inside and has approximately 5.5" diameter
- Treat not included.
PVC coated wire salt block holder with two holes for mounting onto stall wall (hardware not included).
- Holds four pound standard salt block
Measures 5" wide x 5.5" tall
Daily Red is a granular form of Redmond Rock designed for owners who prefer to feed their horse supplements in their daily feed ration. Daily Red encourages drinking and provides all the natural trace minerals and electrolytes found in Redmond Rock. It is perfect for your horse’s diet during periods of hard work or activity when good hydration is critical.
- Daily Red brand natural equine minerals provide a perfect blend of essential trace minerals and electrolytes your horse needs to live a more healthy, balanced life
- Daily Red plays an important role in providing the essential trace minerals missing from many natural forages
- Created by nature, Daily Red is natural mineral sea salt harvested from deep within the earth in Southern Utah
- Daily Red contains more than 60 trace minerals
5 lb pouch of Daily Red lasts 80 days (depending on horse's activity level)
Heavy duty PVC coated metal salt block holder, with 4 holes for attachment to stall walls (hardware not included).
- Holds 4 pound standard salt block
- Salt lasts longer and stays cleaner when kept off the floor
- Measures 5" wide x 5.5" tall
100% natural, mined in the Himalayan Mountains. This rose colored rock salt is renowned for its high mineral content of iron, potassium and magnesium which are vital for equine health. It is rock hard and difficult for horses to chew or break off.
- Lasts longer in weather and is safe to be left out for horses to ‘self-dose.’
- Fits all Stall snack holders