Pure and healthy, 100% pure Himalayan salt licks are full of naturally occurring minerals such as iron, potassium and magnesium, which are vital for a healthy horse and is evidenced in the beautiful rose coloring of these special salt licks.
- Rope hung Himalayan salt lick
- The high density of pure Himalayan salt licks resist breakage and biting in order to last longer.
- When given a choice many horses actually prefer the Himalayan salt licks over the more traditional pressed salt lick.
Bringing the best of both worlds together, The Jolly Stall Snack Holder with Jolly Ball is a great boredom breaker for horses stalled for long periods of time! With a swivel snap bot both the snack holder and apple scented Jolly Ball, there are a variety of yummy flavors available to match your horse's palate. Liven up your horse's stall to keep him happy, healthy, and prevent nasty habits from occuring.
- 24" total length
- Ball has a 12" diameter
- Snack Holder is 3.5" tall on the inside and has approximately 5.5" diameter
- Prevents vices such as weaving, cribbing, pacing, and more
- Refill flavors include Apple, Molasses, Mint, Carrot, and Himalayan Rock Salt
- Each refill weighs approximately 1.50 lb
- Treat not included
- Apple scented Jolly Ball
PVC coated wire salt block holder with two holes for mounting onto stall wall (hardware not included).
- Holds four pound standard salt block
Measures 5" wide x 5.5" tall
Redmond Rock Crushed Loose Mineral Salt is a granular form of Redmond Rock designed for owners who prefer to feed their horse supplements in their daily feed ration. Daily Red encourages drinking and provides all the natural trace minerals and electrolytes found in Redmond Rock. It is perfect for your horses diet during periods of hard work or activity when good hydration is critical. Helps improve overall energy, stamina and performance.
- Natural equine minerals provide a perfect blend of essential trace minerals and electrolytes your horse needs to live a more healthy, balanced life
- Helps improve Hydration
- Natural mineral sea salt harvested from deep within the earth in Southern Utah
- Contains more than 60 trace minerals
- 5lb Bag lasts 1 horse approx 80 days (feeding 1 oz a day)
- 25lb Bucket lasts 1 horse approx 1 year (feeding 1 oz a day)
Heavy duty PVC coated metal salt block holder, with 4 holes for attachment to stall walls (hardware not included).
- Holds 4 pound standard salt block
- Salt lasts longer and stays cleaner when kept off the floor
- Measures 5" wide x 5.5" tall
100% natural, mined in the Himalayan Mountains. This rose colored rock salt is renowned for its high mineral content of iron, potassium and magnesium which are vital for equine health. It is rock hard and difficult for horses to chew or break off.
- Lasts longer in weather and is safe to be left out for horses to ‘self-dose.’
- Fits all Stall snack holders