Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand is the # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Vetrap tape needs to be applied so that it is initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity.
- 4"x 5 yd stretched
Sleazy Sleepwear Miniature Polo Fleece Leg Wraps jazz up your horse's legs or protect them with a pop of color. Polo wraps help to provide your horse with the leg support needed during strenuous workouts. Can be used as light protection and support to prevent injures or to help prevent an old injury from reoccurring. Velcro closures make applying these wraps quick and easy.
- Measures: 2.5" x 60"
- First 30" is a lycra fabric overlay for a fun pop of color
- Last 30" is 300 gram polyester fleece for a more contoured fit
- Sold in pairs
- Vibrant colors
Standing bandages with EZ Pull Fasteners by Big Dee's are used to keep a horses leg clean and away from debris if injuried, provide warmth, hold a poultice in place, keeping a quilt in place, help to keep a horse from "stocking up" and for protection while trailering.
- Nylon with EZ pull fasteners
- 5.5 inches x 9 feet
- Sold in a set of 4
- EZ pull fastener strap measures 6 inches
- * Will not work with all Pillow Wraps as EZ pull fastener is 6inches
Keep bandages and hoof packings protected with the Country Pride Hoof Medicine Boot. Made of durable canvas and a flexible PVC sole, this boot is securely held in place with the sewn-in Velcro strap. Sold individually. Great for horses who may be recovering from an abscess or need a convenient way to keep hoof packings, poultices, and soaks in place.
- One size fits most
- Sole measures approximately 8.25" in diameter (across)
- Height measures approximately 12.5"
- Protects hoof packings, poultice, and more
- Canvas construction
- Flexible PVC sole for durability
- Attached adjustable Velcro fastener
- Sold individually
- Not intended for use during turnout or riding
Part of the Country Pride Collection, our Premium Stall Bandages will become the barn essential! Perfect for multiple uses, including protecting horse's legs with quilts or no-bows underneath, keeping dirt and debris away if injured, providing warmth, trailing, holding poultice in place, and much more. The EZ pull fastener on our cozy acrylic-blended knit wraps makes application a breeze, with reinforced stitching to keep your velcro holding up longer. With multiple colors available, show off your farm pride whether at home or away and on the road.
- Acrylic knit
- Size: 4 in x 9 ft.
- Sold as set of 4
- Machine wash cold, hang or tumble low heat to dry
Wilker's most popular leg wraps, the Combo Quilted Leg Wraps offer anti-slip foam support in its unique cotton/poly design that won't slip or bunch. Perfect for use with standing wraps, shipping boots, or polo wraps, these wraps feature a 50/50 broadcloth top for durability and easy maintenance. Its 100% cotton flannel underside quilted over a plush, 1/2" foam core to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection. These versatile leg wraps make a necessary addition to any barn's first-aid kit, providing excellent protection, comfort, and support for therapy treatment.
- 100% Cotton Flannel Quilted Underside for no slip and comfortable grip
- Cotton/Poly broadcloth top
- 1/2" padded foam interior
- Multiple sizes available
- Multiple color options
- Length: 30"
- Sold by the pair
- Made in the USA
- Machine washable & dryer safe
Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability. Made to be used with Pillow or No Bow wraps and hold into place while creating additional support for the horses's legs. With a multitude of colors available, show your farm pride or stable silks!
- Standing bandages for stable use
- Holds pillow or no bow wraps in place
- Not designed for exercise or turnout
- 4 bandages per package
- 5" x 9'
Ren Flex Bandage Tape provides consistent compression with non-slip support.
- Adheres to itself
- Wraps easily to fit any contour
- 4 inches X 5 yards
Lettia CoolMax No Bow Leg Wraps provide cooling comfort to any horse or pony! CoolMax fabric is breathable and moisure-wicking, providing a super soft feel with just the right amount of padding of a traditional no-bow wrap. Excellent to use for rehab, preventative care, trailering, or to help reduce stocking-up.
- Cooling, breathable CoolMax lining
- No-bow stitching keep legs protected
- Length: 30"
- Multiple heights available
- Sold in pairs
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support
- Does not cut off circulation
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe
- Wraps easily to fit any contour
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors
- Standard 4" width x 5 yards stretched
The Country Pride Polo Bandages are top quality! Made with soft flexible fleece, they're easy to wrap while still providing support and protection. Machine washable, pill-resistant, and in a variety of fun colors, you want to collect them all!
- 2 inch Velcro fastened
- Reinforced fastener stitching
- Fleece polo
- Not designed for turnout or trailering
- Approx: 5 in x 9 ft
- Horse Sized
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
Wrap your horse's legs with Therapeutic No Bow Wraps to help decrease swelling and reduce wind puffs without the use of liniment or poultice. Made from a cotton/polyester blend with state-of-the-art ceramic powder infused Welltex fabric. The ceramic reflects your horses natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, joints, and tendons. Use with standing bandages after a strenuous ride and leave them on overnight. You can also use them when you ship your horse. These leg wraps are ideal for injury recovery or prevention.
- Sold as a pair
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Introduce gradually
- Measure the length of the canon bone to determine the correct size
Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy. The effectiveness of thermal warmth therapy has been established by medical science.
Equifit Horse SilverSox helps guard against fungus with the power of silver and provide unobtrusive protection to your horses' legs while at work. Made of a stretchable and breathable stockinette, SilverSox aid in keeping legs clean; offering protection for horses prone to leg irritations (often caused by dirt and debris build up), scratches, boot rubs or those with minor leg abrasions. SilverSox offer compression, aiding in increased circulation.
- Stretchable, breathable stockinette fabric is designed to slide on
- Snug fit aids to increase circulation
- X-STATIC silver creates an ionic shield to protect against microbes and inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus
- Fabric acts as a barrier to keep out dirt and debris, and protects from boot rubs and skin irritations
- Can be worn alone or under boots
- A great option to keep the legs clean during warm-up and before competition
- Easy to cut to your preferred length and desired level of protection
- Machine washable and reusable
- Measures 3" x 2 yards (6 ft), cut to desired length
- Black or White