Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand
- # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Both Vetrap tape and Equisport bandages need to be applied so that they are initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity. 4"x 5 yd stretched
Weaver Fleece Polo Wraps are perfect for providing support during workouts, training or competition.
- Set of 4
- op quality brushed pile fleece
- Hook and loop closures for easy on and off
- Machine washable design
- 4.5" w x 9' long
BeneFab Ceramic Polo Wraps by Sore No More are comprised of ceramic entirely, ensuring that your horse is getting the full benefit everywhere. Made up of ceramic nano particles that reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. Emits FAR-infrared rays that keep muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments soft and relaxed.
- Perfect complement to Sore No-More liniments, gelotions and poultices. Together this creates a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and relax muscles
- High quality polyester fleece
- Highly breathable, allowing heat to escape keeping your horse's legs cooler
- Completely covers the fetlock for added protection
- Light weight and flexible
- Machine Washable
- Set of 4
Lightly padded hock wrap with durable nylon outer shell and adjustable Velcro with added elastic for flexibility. No need to mess with spider bandages & their multiple ties and straps.
- Darted seams to fit comfortably around the hock
- Lightly padded for protection
- Front height: 12"
- Back height: 15"
- Outside measurement (unstretched) around the hock: 21" expands to 29" unstretched
- Straps measure 9", 3" of which is elastic
Equifit Horse SilverSox helps guard against fungus with the power of silver and provide unobtrusive protection to your horses' legs while at work. Made of a stretchable and breathable stockinette, SilverSox aid in keeping legs clean; offering protection for horses prone to leg irritations (often caused by dirt and debris build up), scratches, boot rubs or those with minor leg abrasions. SilverSox offer compression, aiding in increased circulation.
- Silver technology
- Horse size - 3" x 2 yd
- Made of stretchable and breathable stockinette
Standing bandages with EZ Pull Fasteners by Big Dee's are used to keep a horses leg clean and away from debris if injuried, provide warmth, hold a poultice in place, keeping a quilt in place, help to keep a horse from "stocking up" and for protection while trailering.
- Nylon with EZ pull fasteners
- 5.5 inches x 9 feet
- Sold in a set of 4
Big Dee's Acrylic knit stall bandages with EZ pull fastener are used to keep a horses leg clean and away from debris if injuried, provide warmth, hold a poultice in place, keeping a quilt in place, help to keep a horse from "stocking up" and for protection while trailering.
- Acrylic knit
- Size: 4 in x 9 ft.
- Sold as set of 4
- Machine washable
Ren Flex Bandage Tape provides consistent compression with non-slip support.
- Adheres to itself
- Wraps easily to fit any contour
- 4 inches X 5 yards
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support.
- Does not cut off circulation.
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe.
- Wraps easily to fit any contour.
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed.
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors.
- Standard 4" width x 5 yd stretched.
Polo Bandages by Big Dee's are a top quality polo. Made with soft flexible fleece so they're easy to wrap with while still providing support and protection.
- Approximate size: 5" x 9' with 2" velcro for attaching
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
State-of-the-art T-Sport Wrap by Equifit transfers heat out and keeps your horse's legs cool while at work. Provides maximum compression & support to soft tissue, as well as slip-free support for your at-risk horse's legs.
- Combination of open-celled, elastomeric, non-latex foam and high quality fabrics
- Originally developed for certified athletic trainers, physical therapists and sports MDs
- Minimal water absorption minimizes dirt and debris buildup known to cause rubs
- Provides superior support maximum compression
- Non-slip without bulk
- Great for schooling and showing
Vac's Standing Bandages with Extra Wide Hook and Loop Fasteners.
Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability
Vac's Jersey No Bow is super soft and absorbent fleece fabric with a center of dense sponge-like foam, which is kept in place by Vac's exclusive stitching.
Perfect as a shipping or stall bandage! .
PowerFlex by Andover is a strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown