Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand
- # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Both Vetrap tape and Equisport bandages need to be applied so that they are initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity. 4"x 5 yd stretched
Ceramic Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, tendons and joints.
When you wrap your horse’s legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horse’s legs tight. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don’t shift or rub. They are also more durable.
Use polos only for exercise
Sold as a pair
Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
Reduce pain and inflammation
Increase blood circulation
They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
Not for use on pregnant mares.
Quick Wraps by Fenwick Liquid Titanium technology in a easy to use quick wrap. These Quick Wraps help improve blood cirucation, boost immune system and can be left on for long periods of time.
- Natural, drug free healing method
- Flushes toxic substances from the body
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Machine Washable - Air Dry
Glitter PowerFlex by Andover
Same great product but now with sparkle!
Banda Flex Bandages by PawFlex Inc
These bandages are perfect to keep in the barn or in the trailer. All in one, non adhesive bandage with an attached wound pad. Easy on/off with a non slip grip.
BeneFab Ceramic Polo Wraps by Sore No More
Comprised of ceramic entirely, ensuring that your horse is getting the full benefit everywhere. Made up of ceramic nano particles that reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. Emits FAR-infrared rays that keep muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments soft and relaxed.
- Perfect complement to Sore No-More liniments, gelotions and poultices. Together this creates a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and relax muscles
- High quality polyester fleece
- Highly breathable, allowing heat to escape keeping your horse's legs cooler
- Completely covers the fetlock for added protection
- Light weight and flexible
- Machine Washable
- Set of 4
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support.
- Does not cut off circulation.
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe.
- Wraps easily to fit any contour.
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed.
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors.
- Standard 4" width x 5 yd stretched.
Polo Bandages by Big Dee's
Top quality polo. Made with soft flexible fleece so they're easy to wrap with while still providing support and protection.
- Approximate size: 5" x 9' with 2" velcro for attaching
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
State-of-the-art T-Sport Wrap by Equifit transfers heat out and keeps your horse's legs cool while at work. Provides maximum compression & support to soft tissue, as well as slip-free support for your at-risk horse's legs.
- Combination of open-celled, elastomeric, non-latex foam and high quality fabrics
- Originally developed for certified athletic trainers, physical therapists and sports MDs
- Minimal water Absorption Minimizes dirt and debris buildup known to cause rubs
- Provides superior support Maximum compression
- Non-slip without bulk
- Great for schooling and showing