This bandage offers firm controlled stretch for superior support. Holds 40% less water than conventional bandages.
Available color black. Set of four bandages.
Equine Support Bandage
- 4 inch x 5 yd.
- Equisport bandage is 4.5 times more elastic then 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape, providing a high level of support.
- Equisport bandage is particularly useful for horses returning from injury, horses with severe rundown, and as a prophylactic support of young horses or horses phrone to injury.
Pony Polo Bandages by Big Dee's.
Set of 4 pony size polos. 1 1/4 inch EZ pull fastener closure. 3 1/2" wide x 5' long.
Colors: Black, Blue, Hunter Green, Red and White
Pillow Wraps by Big Dee's - Perfect for wrapping legs, these plump Pillow Wraps add additional support and comfort.
- Woven cotton outershell
- Plump poly fibre fill.
- 40" long.
- Price varies by size
Spider Bandage by Jack's Mfg.
No other bandage works as comfortably or securely. You just loop it and fasten it. Allows for free movement as well as complete support. Most important, it's comfortable for the horse.
These Polo Wraps in solid colors by Classic Equine provide great protection, save time & effort and are heavier, providing longer lasting protection than most brands, while coordinating with other Classic Equine leg protection.
Sold in packages of four.
Laundry bag included.
Made of 500 gram fleece.
Measures: 4-1/2" wide x 108" long.
Ceramic Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, tendons and joints.
When you wrap your horse’s legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horse’s legs tight. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don’t shift or rub. They are also more durable.
Use polos only for exercise
Sold as a pair
Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
Reduce pain and inflammation
Increase blood circulation
They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
Not for use on pregnant mares.
Fenwick Liquid Titanium technology in a easy to use quick wrap. Helps reduce healing time by improving blood cirulation naturally. These wraps can also be left on 24/7 with no adverse effects.
- Natural, drug free healing method
- Flushes toxic substances from the body
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Machine Washable - Air Dry
Glitter PowerFlex by Andover
Same great product but now with sparkle!
BeneFab Ceramic Polo Wraps by Sore No More
Comprised of ceramic entirely, ensuring that your horse is getting the full benefit everywhere. Made up of ceramic nano particles that reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. Emits FAR-infrared rays that keep muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments soft and relaxed.
- Perfect complement to Sore No-More liniments, gelotions and poultices. Together this creates a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and relax muscles
- High quality polyester fleece
- Highly breathable, allowing heat to escape keeping your horse's legs cooler
- Completely covers the fetlock for added protection
- Light weight and flexible
- Machine Washable
- Set of 4
Brace Bandage Pair by Walsh.
Walsh brace bandages offer firm lightweight support and are designed for use over polywraps, sheet cotton, or brace bandage rubbers sold seperatly. Top quality Nylon/Rayon/Rubber construction with hook and loop closures measures 4 inches wide X 6 foot long. Sold in pairs.
Colors: Black, Blue, Red and White
The Tack Wrap Veterinary Compression Bandages are made from a synthetic non-woven, lightweight fabric designed to offer maximum and consistent compression. Our bandage offers superior protection for horses and smaller animals. It is ideal for training, on the racetrack also in the vet's office Tack Wrap offers you the following benefits:
- Non-woven fabric offers maximum and consistent compression.
- Lightweight material ensures maximum speed on races days and improved flexibility in the show pen.
- Tougher to rundown through than other similar products. This offers you another layer of protection at no additional cost.
- Excellent on wet tracks. The high-tech adhesive will not slip.
- The E-Z End facilitates a quick wrap by making it easier to find the beginning of the bandage and start the first wrap. No more fumbling with the bandage just start your wrap.
- Hand Tear fabric eliminates the need for potentially dangerous scissors.
- Outperforms other products on the market.
A simple solution for horses bruising and developing pressure sores on the foreleg as a result of being down with medical conditions or stalled on hard surfaces. Helps protect existing sores from further aggravation for faster healing.
- Neoprene exterior
- Soft fleece lining
- Open back for added comfort.
- Adjustable straps allow the boot to fit a wide range of leg sizes.
- Wash in cold water, air dry.
Race Bandages by Finn Tack
Finn Tack race bandages feature high elasticity and are an excellent choice whether you are racing or training.'
- 2" wide heavy duty velcro attachment for stability.
- 4" width x 7' length
- Black Only