A simple solution for horses bruising and developing pressure sores on the foreleg as a result of being down with medical conditions or stalled on hard surfaces. Helps protect existing sores from further aggravation for faster healing.
- Neoprene exterior
- Soft fleece lining
- Open back for added comfort.
- Adjustable straps allow the boot to fit a wide range of leg sizes.
- Wash in cold water, air dry.
Race Bandages by Finn Tack
Finn Tack race bandages feature high elasticity and are an excellent choice whether you are racing or training.'
- 2" wide heavy duty velcro attachment for stability.
- 4" width x 7' length
- Black Only
No Bow Bandages by Finn Tack
These crease-proof no bow bandages from Finn Tack are a must have item if you are wrapping legs. They are constructed with quality materials with a soft fleece outer surface for added comfort for your horse.
- Navy blue
- Sold in pairs
Brace Bandage by Finn Tack
Durable neoprene sheets, where one side has a jersey lining. Can be used with bandages instead of shin boots.
- Sold as pairs (2 pieces).
- 39 cm x 32 cm
- 15.5" x 13"
Cut a Wrap by Jack's mfg.
The horse friendly alternative to scissors and knives! This unique tool easily cuts through leg bandages as well as baling twine and feed bags with ease.
Stainless Steel Bandage Scissors by Big Dee's
- Blunt tip
- Angled blades slip under dressing for easy removal
- Stainless Steel
- Approximately 7" long
Vac's Standing Bandages with Extra Wide Hook and Loop Fasteners.
Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability
- 4 bandages per package
- 5" x 9'
Elastikon by Butler Animal Health Supply
- Porous, flesh colored adhesive tape
- Recommended for dynamic strapping.
- Allows skin to breathe and stretches to cover most any surface.
- 2.5 yards long x 2 inches wide, 2.5 yards by 3 inches wide, and 2.5 yards by 4 inches wide sizes available
Vac's Cotton Turf Knit Stall Bandage.
This old time top quality standing/cold water bandage offers extra wide durable hook and loop fasteners and absorbs perfectly to also be an excellent cold water bandage. No chew durable fasteners help prevent the bandage from being chewed off.
- 4" wide x 9' long
- No Chew hook and loop fasteners
- Set of 4
- Made in the USA
PowerFlex AFD Silver I by Andover, an all-in-one silver ion-embedded foam pad dressing and cohesive bandage for equine and large animal use. The silver coated nylon fibers in PowerFlex AFD Silver I are found to be over 99.9% effective against MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and other bacterial infections. Fast, effective treatment of lacerations and wounds.
- Highly absorbent antimicrobial foam pad is attached to flexible, hand-tear PowerFlex for quick and easy application
- Waterproof film layer between the PetFlex and foam pad prevents leakage and contamination
- PetFlex AFD provides controlled compression and will not constrict