No Bow Bandages by Finn Tack
These crease-proof no bow bandages from Finn Tack are a must have item if you are wrapping legs. They are constructed with quality materials with a soft fleece outer surface for added comfort for your horse.
- Navy blue
- Sold in pairs
Brace Bandage by Finn Tack
Durable neoprene sheets, where one side has a jersey lining. Can be used with bandages instead of shin boots.
- Sold as pairs (2 pieces).
- 39 cm x 32 cm
- 15.5" x 13"
Cut a Wrap by Jack's mfg.
The horse friendly alternative to scissors and knives! This unique tool easily cuts through leg bandages as well as baling twine and feed bags with ease.
Stainless Steel Bandage Scissors by Big Dee's
- Blunt tip
- Angled blades slip under dressing for easy removal
- Stainless Steel
- Approximately 7" long
Vac's Standing Bandages with Extra Wide Hook and Loop Fasteners.
Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability
- 4 bandages per package
- 5" x 9'
Elastikon by Butler Animal Health Supply
- Porous, flesh colored adhesive tape
- Recommended for dynamic strapping.
- Allows skin to breathe and stretches to cover most any surface.
- 2.5 yards long x 2 inches wide, 2.5 yards by 3 inches wide, and 2.5 yards by 4 inches wide sizes available
Vac's Cotton Turf Knit Stall Bandage.
This old time top quality standing/cold water bandage offers extra wide durable hook and loop fasteners and absorbs perfectly to also be an excellent cold water bandage. No chew durable fasteners help prevent the bandage from being chewed off.
- 4" wide x 9' long
- No Chew hook and loop fasteners
- Set of 4
- Made in the USA
PowerFlex AFD Silver I by Andover, an all-in-one silver ion-embedded foam pad dressing and cohesive bandage for equine and large animal use. The silver coated nylon fibers in PowerFlex AFD Silver I are found to be over 99.9% effective against MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and other bacterial infections. Fast, effective treatment of lacerations and wounds.
- Highly absorbent antimicrobial foam pad is attached to flexible, hand-tear PowerFlex for quick and easy application
- Waterproof film layer between the PetFlex and foam pad prevents leakage and contamination
- PetFlex AFD provides controlled compression and will not constrict
- Prevents horses from chewing their bandages.
- Leather protector with metal studs.
- Sold in pairs.
- Wraps around bandaged leg and secured with adjustable leather straps with buckle closure.
- 9" x 12-13.5" (adustable)
Ace type bandage by Big Dee's.
This reuseable bandage is similar to the traditional Ace brand bandage and is neutral tan in color with rubber reinforced latex for enhanced stretch and return capabilities.
1 wrap and 2 elasticized butterfly clips for closure.
GEL-EZE advanced gel under bandage by Jack's Mfg can be used in the stable, on the road, and in competitive arena. The impact-absorbtion qualities of gel are well known, and now we are distributing this innovative product that every horse owner should have.
- Protects your horses legs when bandaged
- When chilled, it acts as an instant cold compress for sore joints and tendons
- Aids in recovery from strenuous exercise and hard-ground trauma
- "Shape-hugging" properties so it makes it easy to bandage the most awkward spots such as knees and hocks
- Non toxic, washable, reusable and is environmentally friendly
- Stays cold up to 30 minutes