- Prevents horses from chewing their bandages.
- Leather protector with metal studs.
- Sold in pairs.
- Wraps around bandaged leg and secured with adjustable leather straps with buckle closure.
- 9" x 12-13.5" (adustable)
Ace type bandage by Big Dee's.
This reuseable bandage is similar to the traditional Ace brand bandage and is neutral tan in color with rubber reinforced latex for enhanced stretch and return capabilities.
1 wrap and 2 elasticized butterfly clips for closure.
GEL-EZE advanced gel under bandage by Jack's Mfg can be used in the stable, on the road, and in competitive arena. The impact-absorbtion qualities of gel are well known, and now we are distributing this innovative product that every horse owner should have.
- Protects your horses legs when bandaged
- When chilled, it acts as an instant cold compress for sore joints and tendons
- Aids in recovery from strenuous exercise and hard-ground trauma
- "Shape-hugging" properties so it makes it easy to bandage the most awkward spots such as knees and hocks
- Non toxic, washable, reusable and is environmentally friendly
- Stays cold up to 30 minutes
Klever Kutter by Klever Innovations
Use this dual sided cutter for all of your barn needs without worrying about cutting yourself! Perfect for baling twine, bandages and much more!
Dual Carbon Steel Blade
Recessed blade prevents injuries
Unique cardboard piercing shape
Fits right into your hand
Hole for hanging or putting on a lanyard
Approx: 4.6" x 1.25"
Leg wrap laundry bag are ideal for washing any type of bandage or polo wraps. This bag prevents twisting, tangling, and eliminates washing machine damage to the wraps. Each bag is large enough to wash one complete set of wraps.The mesh material allows water and detergent to effectivly penetrate for proper cleaning. Zipper closure.
23" x 12"
Made of a stretch nylon. Washable. Set of 4.
Size: 4" x 7.7' unstretched
EquiCrown Fit Compression Bandages with Zipper.
Compression Bandages are an innovative solution for healthy horse legs. EquiCrown® are equine medical compression bandages specifically designed for horses. They are characterized by their anatomically perfect fit and precisely defined compression pressure, which contributes to faster drainage of lymphatic fluid and therefore removal of unwanted toxins. These breathable bandages are available a variety of sizes for the front an hind leg.
- The precisely distributed, externally acting pressure activates the venous and lymphatic systems and promotes lymph drainage.
- The pressure exerted by the EquiCrown® compression bandage decreases from the bottom to the top (from the fetlock joint upwards).
- Thanks to the special knitting technology employed, the exact anatomical shape of the horse's leg can be taken into consideration to produce a well defined compression pressure gradient while at the same time avoiding constriction of the leg.
*** Long size does not come with Velcro as pictured ***
Miniature Polo Wraps Solid Color by Tough-1. Classic polo wraps scaled down to fit the Mini's. The elastic support in these wraps will offer resilience and shock resistance for all of your Mini's daily activities.
Constructed of a super soft polyester fleece.
3" wide and 6 feet long
Quick grip Velcro closures.
Available Colors: Black, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, Purple, and White
Moleskin felt roll by Hawthorne.
Felt roll often used as a run down patch.
Roll 7" by 36" long. Approx. 1/8" thick.
This bandage by Tensoplast helps control and reduce edema (swelling) by providing compression and support. 5 yard rolls.
- Provides control & reduces edema.
- Provides compression & support.
- Elastic Adhesive bandage that molds to any part of the body.
Paper Towel Leg Wrap is more durable than your usual sheet cotton. Ideal for leg sweating, poutlice or medicines.
Approximately 36 sheets per package.
Each sheet measures 12"x 25"
Rubber Fetlock Ring by Jack's Mfg.
Rubber covered fetlock rings by Jack's Mfg. are designed to protect the fetlocks from interference. Sold individually.