Weaver Fleece Polo Wraps are perfect for providing support during workouts, training or competition.
- Set of 4
- op quality brushed pile fleece
- Hook and loop closures for easy on and off
- Machine washable design
- 4.5" w x 9' long
Equifit Horse Silver Sox
SilverSox help guard against fungus with the power of silver. X-STATIC fibers are permanently bonded with a layer of 99.9% metalilic silver that is the key to antimicrobial actions that inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi. They also provide compression, which allows for increased circulation and the potential to reduce swelling.
- 3" x 2 yard
- X-STATIC fibers
Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand
- # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Both Vetrap tape and Equisport bandages need to be applied so that they are initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity. 4"x 5 yd stretched
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support.
- Does not cut off circulation.
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe.
- Wraps easily to fit any contour.
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed.
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors.
- Standard 4" width x 5 yd stretched.
Polo Bandages by Big Dee's
Top quality polo. Made with soft flexible fleece so they're easy to wrap with while still providing support and protection.
- Approximate size: 5" x 9' with 2" velcro for attaching
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
State-of-the-art T-Sport Wrap by Equifit transfers heat out and keeps your horse's legs cool while at work. Provides maximum compression & support to soft tissue, as well as slip-free support for your at-risk horse's legs.
- Combination of open-celled, elastomeric, non-latex foam and high quality fabrics
- Originally developed for certified athletic trainers, physical therapists and sports MDs
- Minimal water Absorption Minimizes dirt and debris buildup known to cause rubs
- Provides superior support Maximum compression
- Non-slip without bulk
- Great for schooling and showing
Vac's Standing Bandages with Extra Wide Hook and Loop Fasteners.
Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability
Vac's Jersey No Bow is super soft and absorbent fleece fabric with a center of dense sponge-like foam, which is kept in place by Vac's exclusive stitching.
Perfect as a shipping or stall bandage! .
PowerFlex by Andover
- Strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown
Vac's Jersey No Bow is super soft and absorbent fleece fabric with a center of dense sponge-like foam, which is kept in place by Vac's exclusive stitching. Perfect as a shipping or stall bandage! .
- Soft and pliable
- Contours to the leg for custom-like fit
- Will not slip
- Packaged in Pairs
- Made in the USA
- Available Sizes: 10,12,14,16,18
No Bow Bandages by Big Dee's
32 inches long. Soft absorbent outer shell and foam center. Contours to the leg. Sold in pairs.
Professional's Choice Combo Bandages. Designed for protection and support, the Combo Bandage is made of a four way stretch polo wrap attached to an elastic bandage. Great for use as a workout wrap.
Easy to apply and washable for continued use.
Packaged as set of four wraps
Each measures approximately 9 1/2'
Colors: Black and White
Professional's Choice products may not be shipped outside of the United States or Canada.
Self Adhering Tape by General Bandages Inc
Perfect for wrapping tails, use on legs or bandages.
4 rolls per package
Won't pull hair or leave a residue
Roll is 3 inches x 30 yards
$7.99 - $10.95
Gelocast Medicated Compression Bandage is used to treat injuries and provide additional support.
- 3 inches X 10 yards or 4 inches x 10 yards available.
- Ideal for strains and sprains.
- Wrap with 75% overlap.
- Active Ingredients: Calamine, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide.
Broadcloth and Cotton Flannel Leg Wraps by Wilker's.
These popular leg wraps offer quilted comfort, and foam support in one convenient wrap.
- 50/50 Broadcloth top
- 100% quilted flannel underside over 1/2" foam.
These no bow bandages from Wilker's Custom Horse Products are a high quality product at an affordable price. The quilted texture distributes the pressure making the wraps more efficient. Wilker's cotton flannel, being a natural fabric, is more absorbent and more comfortable for the horse's leg.
- 100% Cotton Flannel top and bottom quilted over 1/2" foam.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
Cool Cast Bandages
- 3 inches x 10 yards or 4 inches by 10 yards available
- Supportive and antiphlogistic.
- Use as an aid to reduce inflammation, swelling, and tenderness.
- Useful for strains and injuries and as a light support following intra-articular injections, and to augment other conventional forms of anti-inflammatory treatment.
Quilted Leg Wraps by Big Dee's:
- Set of 4 (2 - 12" and 2 - 14")
- Great for everyday bandaging.
- 28" in length.
Cotton sheets by BB Satin Star.
These sheets are used under bandages on legs.Quality leg wrap for standing dressings, jumping wraps, and shipping wraps. Exclusive Glazene finish for easier handling. Uniform thickness for smooth, even-pressured wrap. Seamless design won't chafe or rub. extra-dense fiber structure protects and cushions leg. Layered-sheet construction holds heat while providing high absorbency.
12 Standard leg wrap sheets 30" X 36"
20 rolls in a case.
Soft extra thick lambs wool type fleece leg wraps by Jack's Mfg.
28 inches long
Lambs wool type fleece
The 3M Veterinary Elastic Adhesive Tape is a strong, conformable tape for securing bandages and other applications.
This bandage offers firm controlled stretch for superior support. Holds 40% less water than conventional bandages.
Available color black. Set of four bandages.
Equine Support Bandage
- 4 inch x 5 yd.
- Equisport bandage is 4.5 times more elastic then 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape, providing a high level of support.
- Equisport bandage is particularly useful for horses returning from injury, horses with severe rundown, and as a prophylactic support of young horses or horses phrone to injury.
Pony Polo Bandages by Big Dee's.
Set of 4 pony size polos. 1 1/4 inch EZ pull fastener closure. 3 1/2" wide x 5' long.
Colors: Black, Blue, Hunter Green, Red and White
Pillow Wraps by Big Dee's - Perfect for wrapping legs, these plump Pillow Wraps add additional support and comfort.
- Woven cotton outershell
- Plump poly fibre fill.
- 40" long.
- Price varies by size
Spider Bandage by Jack's Mfg.
No other bandage works as comfortably or securely. You just loop it and fasten it. Allows for free movement as well as complete support. Most important, it's comfortable for the horse.
These Polo Wraps in solid colors by Classic Equine provide great protection, save time & effort and are heavier, providing longer lasting protection than most brands, while coordinating with other Classic Equine leg protection.
Sold in packages of four.
Laundry bag included.
Made of 500 gram fleece.
Measures: 4-1/2" wide x 108" long.
Ceramic Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured ligaments, tendons and joints.
When you wrap your horse’s legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horse’s legs tight. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don’t shift or rub. They are also more durable.
Use polos only for exercise
Sold as a pair
Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
Reduce pain and inflammation
Increase blood circulation
They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
Not for use on pregnant mares.
Fenwick Liquid Titanium technology in a easy to use quick wrap. Helps reduce healing time by improving blood cirulation naturally. These wraps can also be left on 24/7 with no adverse effects.
- Natural, drug free healing method
- Flushes toxic substances from the body
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Machine Washable - Air Dry
Glitter PowerFlex by Andover
Same great product but now with sparkle!
BeneFab Ceramic Polo Wraps by Sore No More
Comprised of ceramic entirely, ensuring that your horse is getting the full benefit everywhere. Made up of ceramic nano particles that reduce recovery time, promote blood circulation and increase oxygen flow. Emits FAR-infrared rays that keep muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments soft and relaxed.
- Perfect complement to Sore No-More liniments, gelotions and poultices. Together this creates a non-invasive, synergistic, dual-action therapy that is proven to relieve pain and inflammation, increase circulation and relax muscles
- High quality polyester fleece
- Highly breathable, allowing heat to escape keeping your horse's legs cooler
- Completely covers the fetlock for added protection
- Light weight and flexible
- Machine Washable
- Set of 4
Brace Bandage Pair by Walsh.
Walsh brace bandages offer firm lightweight support and are designed for use over polywraps, sheet cotton, or brace bandage rubbers sold seperatly. Top quality Nylon/Rayon/Rubber construction with hook and loop closures measures 4 inches wide X 6 foot long. Sold in pairs.
Colors: Black, Blue, Red and White
The Tack Wrap Veterinary Compression Bandages are made from a synthetic non-woven, lightweight fabric designed to offer maximum and consistent compression. Our bandage offers superior protection for horses and smaller animals. It is ideal for training, on the racetrack also in the vet's office Tack Wrap offers you the following benefits:
- Non-woven fabric offers maximum and consistent compression.
- Lightweight material ensures maximum speed on races days and improved flexibility in the show pen.
- Tougher to rundown through than other similar products. This offers you another layer of protection at no additional cost.
- Excellent on wet tracks. The high-tech adhesive will not slip.
- The E-Z End facilitates a quick wrap by making it easier to find the beginning of the bandage and start the first wrap. No more fumbling with the bandage just start your wrap.
- Hand Tear fabric eliminates the need for potentially dangerous scissors.
- Outperforms other products on the market.
A simple solution for horses bruising and developing pressure sores on the foreleg as a result of being down with medical conditions or stalled on hard surfaces. Helps protect existing sores from further aggravation for faster healing.
- Neoprene exterior
- Soft fleece lining
- Open back for added comfort.
- Adjustable straps allow the boot to fit a wide range of leg sizes.
- Wash in cold water, air dry.
Race Bandages by Finn Tack
Finn Tack race bandages feature high elasticity and are an excellent choice whether you are racing or training.'
- 2" wide heavy duty velcro attachment for stability.
- 4" width x 7' length
- Black Only
No Bow Bandages by Finn Tack
These crease-proof no bow bandages from Finn Tack are a must have item if you are wrapping legs. They are constructed with quality materials with a soft fleece outer surface for added comfort for your horse.
- Navy blue
- Sold in pairs
Brace Bandage by Finn Tack
Durable neoprene sheets, where one side has a jersey lining. Can be used with bandages instead of shin boots.
- Sold as pairs (2 pieces).
- 39 cm x 32 cm
- 15.5" x 13"
Cut a Wrap by Jack's mfg.
The horse friendly alternative to scissors and knives! This unique tool easily cuts through leg bandages as well as baling twine and feed bags with ease.
Stainless Steel Bandage Scissors by Big Dee's
- Blunt tip
- Angled blades slip under dressing for easy removal
- Stainless Steel
- Approximately 7" long