Reversible and replaceable rear safety strap makes this the easiest boot to put on and off. The Easyboot Trail protects the entire hoof wall and keeps the boot firmly in place with the rear double velcro attachment.
If you are a pleasure rider or a backcountry rider, this is the boot for you. The Easyboot Trail is recommended for medium-distance riding of up to 25 miles per week (usually an average of 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day).
Opens wide to get the hoof in
Sold as individual
Front Shield for protection
Tread pattern for traction and grip
Cavallo Simple Boots provide comfort for your horse, whether it's simply for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks or added security on slippery pavement.
- Simple to measure & fit - see size chart for guide
- Simple to put on and remove.
- Stays securely on hoof - features industrial grade Velcro closures
- Excellent for barefoot horses, those with chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from hoof injuries/diseases
- Can take on rides with you in case of lost shoe
- Ideal for horses with round hooves of equal width & length
- Waterproof tread, rustprrif metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam filled collar, but can use Cavallo Pastern Wraps as extra protection if desired
- Sold as a pair
The Easyboot Epic by EasyCare is ideal for the barefoot horse, muddy conditions or for a horse who is difficult to keep booted. The attached Gaiter provides extra protection to the hoof as well as keeps excess dirt and debris from getting into the Easyboot.
It also helps keep the boot on during extreme conditions such as mud, snow, and water crossings. This is an excellent boot for long distance riding! The Easyboot Gaiter can be purchased as an accessory for the Easyboot, or comes packaged and assembled on the Easyboot Epic.
* Sold as individuals
The Easyboot Transition offers an innovative combination of shock absorption and support never before seen in a hoof boot. The Easyboot Transition is available in eight sizes that accommodate many hoof shapes and angles. This is an ideal hoof boot for pleasure riding (less than 25 miles per week) and is also suitable for therapeutic applications.
- Sold individually
- Soft Durable upper protects the area that takes the most abuse.
- Hook & Loop Straps allow for precise fit adjustments
- Outsole & Cavity Cushions provide a close-to-the ground fit.
- Trail-Proven Tread: Excels in multiple disciplines
Easyboot Gaiter by EasyCare can be added to all sizes of Easyboots. Helps improve performance on barefoot horses and in muddy terrain. The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry’s leading horse boot for over thirty years. Every year the design improves & the gaiter is just one of those design enhancements to help your horse perform at it's best.
- Perfect for horses that need hoof boots, but have a tendency to overreach & pull the boots off
- Fits the Original Easyboot (item #848), Easyboot Epic (item #EPIC), Easyboot Bare or Easyboot Grip*
- Sold individually
*Recommended for boots from 2005 or newer. Check the screw pattern on your boots to be sure of fit.
Like a glove, this boot provides protection without stifling mobility. The Easyboot Glove material stretches over the hoof and clings to the wall so that debris stays out of the boot even through sandy and muddy conditions. No external hardware means that there is no need to worry about replacing cables. Studs are available for winter riding.
Does your horse overreach? These boots have a faster breakover and no hardware to catch on the front heel if you are wearing them on hind feet. This boot must be carefully sized and fitted to the hoof. Your horse’s width and length must fall into the same size category. If your horse’s width and length fall into two different size categories you must choose another boot style. If you believe that you measured correctly but the boot doesn’t fit tight try going to a smaller size or chose another boot in the EasyCare line.
Sold individually. Please refer to the video and the PDF for appropriate sizing.
Sport Slim Boot by Cavallo offer a sure footed low-profile sole, shaped for the natual hoof to transition horses from riding shod to riding barefoot. Easy-on design protects the hoof while allowing natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall to stimulate blood circulation and growth
- 1/4" narrower than the Simple Boot
- 10% lighter than the Simple Boot
- Available Sizes: 0 - 6
- Built-in break over
- Unique tread pattern supports the frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel break
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof fall
- 1000 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective trim for safer riding
Pastern Wrap by Cavallo.
An accessory for the Simple Boot. If your horse has sensitive skin, or if you are going on a long ride and are concerned about potential rubbing, Cavallo Pastern Wraps are a great solution. Wraps also prevent debris from entering the boot.
Small (for Simple Boots sizes 0 - 1)
Medium (for Simple Boots sizes 2 - 3)
Large (for Simple Boots sizes 4 - 6).
The Boot That Started It All
The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry’s leading horse boot for over thirty years. Easyboots have been used to win endurance races, complete mounted treks from 2,000-18,000 miles in length, provide traction to mounted police units, treat many hoof problems and ride a horse home after a lost shoe.
Although the Easyboot concept has continued to improve each year, in 2005 we introduced several enhancements which incorporate testing and feedback from horsemen all over the world.
* sold as individuals
Please refer to the label and video for individual sizing information
The best of both worlds!
The Easyboot Glove Back Country takes the best features of the Easyboot Glove and combines them with the Easyboot Trail. The Glove Back Country concept pairs the form-fitting fitting Glove chassis and incorporates an easy to secure upper modeled after the Trail.
The Easyboot Glove Back Country is Adorned With Features:
- The Comfort Cup Gaiter is incorporated into the rear of the boot for the latest technology in support and protection of the soft tissue areas.
- The lightweight upper stabilizes the boot on the hoof Quick and easy to put on and take off: no strength or force required. Â
- Available in 18 regular and wide sizes to fit most breeds (see sizing chart below) Completely convertible: built on the Easyboot Glove chassis, this boot can be converted into an Easyboot Glove or Easyboot Glue-On (note: additional accessories required).
- Sold in singles.
The Most Luxurious Hoof Boot in the World
If you want the finest boot money can buy, this is the boot for you! The Easyboot Glove Back Country is recommended for medium to high mileage riding of 25 â€“ 50 miles per week.
Gel Insole by Cavallo.
Designed to fit your Simple or Sport Cavallo Boots, gel insoles provide an extra layer of cushion for horses with sensitive soles helping to alleviate pain and pressure points.
- For use with Simple boot and Sport Boots
- One Size
- Marked with cut lines for sizes 0-6 on one side
- Sport boot sizes marked on the opposite side