The Easyboot Glove 2016 model sports a more durable gaiter combined with a padded and broader attachment system at the front and blended urethane component at the rear. These design enhancements help reduce the risk of rubbing on the front portion of the pastern and provide added reinforment to the rear of the gaiter.
This is a slim yet form fitting boot.
- Ideal for the well-maintained barefoot hoof
- Powerstraps are recommended for aggressive riding
- Sold separately
Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot is a unique close fitting hoof boot designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean. The boot is designed using flexible and light materials to enable easy fitting and as a cost effective alternative to adhesive bandage and tape. Perfect for aiding treatment of abscesses, punctured soles, and bruised soles. This boot is suitable for use in the stable.
- Can be used with or without shoes
- Kevalr interior for added durability
- Tread on sole for improved grip
- Suitable for repeated use
- Unique diagonal zipper design to prevent zipper from opening
- Sold individually
To get the best out of your Medical Hoof Boot:
- Do not use boot while horse is being ridden or for turnout
- Please measure accurately, as incorrect sizing can result in damage to the boot
- Do not use the Medical Hoof Boot in place of an overreach boot to prevent shoe loss
- An overreach boot should be used to cover the Medical Hoof Boot on both front and hind hooves; this will protect both the horse and boot from damage
We expect the boot to last 2-3 weeks under normal circumstances with many customers finding they last much longer. The boot is not indestructible and is not guaranteed against breakage due to the horse standing on the boot.
Soft and durable padding hugs the hoof while the refined front shield protects the boot from damage on the trail. The Easyboot Back Country is a medium to high mileage riding boot with a Comfort Cup Gaiter incorporated into the rear of the boot, providing protection and support of the soft tissue area.
- Removable rear snug strap
- Snug strap can be reversed for left or right hooves
- Ride 25 - 50 miles per week
- Lightweight and durable
- Also makes a great replacement boot for a lost shoe
- Sold individually
Flip Flop by EasyCare Inc is easy to apply and use glue on boot design by EasyCare. A conventional upper that extends to the widest point of the hoof. The widest point of the hoof has the least amount of movement, making it the ideal location to bond to the flip flop. The EasyBoot Flip Flop is more durable than composite shoes that are bonded along the entire sides of the hoofwall.
The EasyCare Flip Flop ensures that the heel and entire back portion of the shoe are not connected to the hoof. This allows for more movement, increased durability and a healthier hoof.
- Easy To Apply
- Stays on well
- Back of the foot is protected but still functions as a bare hoof
- Debris goes in and out easily
- Can easily pour in a pad
- Can be used with the EasyCare Therapy Click System
The Easyboot Rx by EasyCare is just the prescription for horses requiring a therapy boot that offers stability and support without being heavy or clunky.
- Veterinarians, hoof care professionals and horse owners alike rely on the Easyboot Rx to help horses heal and recover quickly. It provides support and relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular and other lower limb/hoof problems. The boot can be used to speed recovery and offer protection after surgery or injury, lessen fatigue and add protection during trailering as well as offer a safeguard in the breeding shed.
- The sole of the Easyboot Rx is a combination of durable and soft material, much like that used in human orthotics, in a light weight package. All seams and edges of the upper are rounded for safety. Three air vents provide air circulation keeping the hoof cool while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris. Each boot comes fitted with an EasyCare Comfort Pad to provide immediate relief and additional sole support. Replacement comfort pads in three densities are available at a very affordable price.
- Application is quick and easy. The unique upper of the Easyboot Rx folds down and opens large enough to accommodate the wide base of a hoof, allowing for quick application without strength or force. After the hoof is placed in the Easyboot Rx, two hook and loop tabs are fastened to provide a secure fit. A quick pull on the hook and loop tabs and the Easyboot Rx is easily slipped off the hoof. Each boot has a double hook and loop lock system that prevents the boot from opening unintentionally.
- The Easyboot Rx is not intended for riding or turnout but can be used for stall rest, hand walking or very small round pen or paddock.
- Please refer to the label and video for sizing information.
- Sold individually
Easyboot Zip by Easycare Inc. is a simple slip-on boot designed to protect the hoof. Safe and easy to apply, the Zip is a better alternative to clumsy foot wraps for medicating the hoof or keeping the hoof free from dirt and oils. The removable internal leather sole helps pull moisture from the hoof and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Protects the hoof from dirt and oils
- Safe and easy to apply
- A better alternative to awkward foot wraps
- Allows the hoof to breathe
- Keeps the hoof clean Ideal for medicating the hoof
- Removable leather sole insert
- Machine washable
- Sold individually
Easy Boot Cloud Therapeutic system provides comfort to thin soles, abscesses, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts and stalling on hard surfaces offering traction and variable inserts to create comfort for recovering and performance horses alike.
- Provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic laminitis, founder, lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems.
- Can be used to aid movement and reduce recovery time after injury or surgery.
- The supportive sole of the Easyboot Cloud is designed to allow the horse to stand more comfortably by reducing pressure on the sensitive areas of the hoof and lower leg.
- The Easyboot Cloud may be used in conjunction with the Therapy Click System.
- Sold individually; includes 1 boot & 1 comfort pad
- Additional pads sold separately
The reversible and replaceable rear safety strap makes this boot very easy to put on and take off. The Easyboot Trail protects the entire hoof wall and keeps the boot firmly in place with the rear double velcro attachment. If you are a pleasure rider or a backcountry rider, this is the boot for you.
- Recommended for medium-distance riding of up to 25 miles per week (usually an average of 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day)
- Opens wide to get the hoof in easily
- Sold individually
- Front Shield for protection
- Tread pattern for traction and grip
The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry's leading horse boot for over thirty years. Easyboots have been used to win endurance races, complete mounted treks from 2,000-18,000 miles in length, provide traction to mounted police units, treat many hoof problems and ride a horse home after a lost shoe.
- Semi-agressive tread has proven successful over various terrains
- Ice studs can be easily installed to provide traction on ice, mud or turf
- Removable cleat covers allow you to choose the optimal grip needed for your hourse's hooves
- Cable buckle design is better than ever
* sold as individuals
Please refer to the label and video for individual sizing information
The EasyCare Keeper Straps can be useful on trail rides or through water, mud, snow, etc., where a boot might be pulled off. The keeper strap is not recommended for fast going, flight horses or unattended animals. The strap loops around the Easyboot back strap and attaches around your horse's pastern area.
- Nylon keeper strap
- Keeper straps should not be used in conjunction with the Easyboot Gaiter, as they could chafe.
The Pastern Wrap by Cavallo is an accessory for the Simple Boot. If your horse has sensitive skin, or if you are going on a long ride and are concerned about potential rubbing, Cavallo Pastern Wraps are a great solution. Wraps also prevent debris from entering the boot. Sold as a pair.
NOTE: Remember that there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse’s new boots. Like your own riding boots, it is recommended that time is taken to gradually break-in your boots. The first day the boots should be worn for 20-30 minutes, during turn-out or riding. The next day, you can increase the time and so on. Horse’s hoofs, skin thickness, bulb sensitivity and conditioning can vary, so please monitor the wear and increase time in the boots as appropriate. You can speed up the break-in process by using a leather softener of your choice and/or riding through water.
- Accessory for Simple or Sport Slim boots
- Sold in pair
- For sensitive-skinned horses or those prone to rubs
- Small (for Simple Boots sizes 0 - 1)
- Medium (for Simple Boots sizes 2 - 3)
- Large (for Simple Boots sizes 4 - 6)
How To Use:
Velcro the Cavallo wrap around the hoof, keeping it low to the ground around the bottom of the bulb and drawing the elastic diagonally upward from back to front. Place the boot on the hoof, toe first, ensuring that the wrap lies flat. Velcro the red tab from the pastern wrap onto the red Velcro on the tongue of the boot. Carry on your boot fastening procedure as normal
Gel Insoles by Cavallo are designed to fit your Simple or Sport Cavallo Boots, gel insoles provide an extra layer of cushion for horses with sensitive soles helping to alleviate pain and pressure points.
- For use with Simple boot and Sport Boots
- One Size
- Marked with cut lines for sizes 0-6 on one side
- Sport boot sizes marked on the opposite side
- Sold in pairs
Sport Slim Boot by Cavallo offer a sure footed low-profile sole, its sleek design made for a narrower hoof and lighter riding. An option for horses transitioning from shod to barefoot. Easy-on design protects the hoof while allowing natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall to stimulate blood circulation and growth. Great to comfort chronic pain, hoof sensitivity, injuries, abscesses, navicular, laminitis/founder, sole bruising and contracted heels. A great "spare" tire option for when your horse pulls a shoe. Designed with a natural shape to eliminate the need for shims, the Sport Slim boot has leather inside and outside to conform comfortably to the horse's heel bulbs. Count on Cavallo for quality, durability, and protection for your horse.
- Available Sizes: 0 - 6
- 1/4" narrower than the Simple Boot
- 10% lighter than the Simple Boot
- Sole measures 5 Â¾" at widest point
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock â€“ so your horseâ€™s legs donâ€™t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Sold in pairs
- Hoofpick Included
Easyboot Gaiter by EasyCare can be added to all sizes of Easyboots. Helps improve performance on barefoot horses and in muddy terrain. The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry’s leading horse boot for over thirty years. Every year the design improves & the gaiter is just one of those design enhancements to help your horse perform at it's best.
- Perfect for horses that need hoof boots, but have a tendency to overreach & pull the boots off
- Fits the Original Easyboot (item #848), Easyboot Epic (item #EPIC), Easyboot Bare or Easyboot Grip*
- Sold individually
*Recommended for boots from 2005 or newer. Check the screw pattern on your boots to be sure of fit.
Hard riding in rough terrain can sometimes result in frayed or broken cables and damaged boot buckles. Fortunately, a broken cable does not mean the end of the line for your Easyboot. Included all pieces and parts to replace cable and buckle for Post 2012 boot models.