$25.95 - $79.95
Protecto Skin Tight Knee Boots are one of the world's best selling Knee Boots. Offers a slim tight close fit to the knee with the buckle fasteners for easy on/off and hardware for attaching suspenders.
- Fits close to the knee
- Buckle fasteners
- Offered in 3 sizes -- Small, Medium and Large
- Available in Full or Half Knee
$25.95 - $89.95
Knee Boots by Featherweight
This is the finest synthetic knee boot on the market today. It is made with a tough vinyl outside shell and a soft celotex lining on the inside, which makes it tough, durable, and light. It is a deep cup boot, fits close to the knee and does not protrude. Worn by both pacers and trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left, or left to right.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- High quality Permair leather
- Genuine leather with a polyurethane coating designed to be durable
- Neoprene lined for comfort
- 401FW Half Knee
- 402FW Full Knee
- 405F Heavy Hitter Half Knee
- FW405 Heavy Hitter Full Knee
Walsh Half Knee Boots are boot worn by pacers or trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- Contains tough thermoplastic outer shell located along the inside to protect against impact
- Stainless steel dees for suspender attachment
- Soft, firm neoprene lining is molded to provide comfort and protection
- Available in Half Knee or Full Knee
$25.95 - $104.95
Strong impact protection in a light, compact design. It's the most popular boot on the market! Wrap around design in back stops horses from catching behind the boot and turning the boot around. Boots come in either half knee or full knee. The half knee covers the knee and the full knee extends above the knee to the arm of the horse. Available in Regular Cup 101, Deep Cup 301 and Super Deep Cup 301S.
- Use for training or racing
- Quality construction that holds up to heavy use
- Soft liner that molds to the horse's leg
- Buckle adjustment for a precise fit
- Deep Cup Boot is for bigger knee horses
- Super Deep Cup Boot is exactly like our standard P-301 Deep Cup Boot except it incorporates an EXTRA built-in protection made from super strong polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate absorbs the impact of the horse who hits so hard that all the amount of leather or felt boots won't even help
Italian Racing Tack Knee Boots are worn by both pacers and trotters for horses that hit the surface area of the knee, from right to left, or left to right by opposite hoof.
- Half Knee or Full Knee
- Lined with neoprene
- Stainless buckles
- Available in sizes small, medium, and large.
The Flasher Knee Boot by Xtreme is a lightweight, snug-fitting protector is the best selling knee boot in North America. Used for training or racing to help ensure your horse has the protection necessary to stay sound and injury free. May be used with or without suspenders. Available lined to for added protection and to help prevent rubbing.
- May be used with or without suspenders
- Cleans easily with water
- One size fits most
- Unlined or Lined
- Buckle Straps or Self-Gripping Fasteners
Hand crafted in the USA, these lightweight knee boots are made of hight quality Permair leather. Features and extra buckle elastic strap at the bottom of boot to help keep the boot snug against the knee.
- Hand crafted in USA
- Permair leather (genuine leather with a polyurethane coating designed to be durable)
- Neoprene lining for comfort
- Beta strap closure with elastic
- Snug fitting design
Item is drop shipped direct from manufacturer - please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
The Finn Takc Half Knee boot is made of a durable mixed plastic material with lycra / neoprene lining.
- Optimal fit.
- Available in three different sizes.
- For light hitters or occasional hitters only
The Knee and Arm Boot by Featherweight is a boot is designed for a hard hitter.
- It fits close and has a steel plate that is padded with sponge rubber so the knee cannot be hurt .
- Available in sizes small, medium, & large
Light N Tuff Leather half knee boot made extremely light for racing only. Worn by both pacers and trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- Made of premium calfskin leather
- Lined with soft calfskin leather
- Thin sponge rubber pad over knee cap
- Extremely light for use in racing
Lite-N-Tuff Featherweight Leather Knee and Arm Boots are used for the horse that hits the area of the knee or above.
- Regular cups
- Made in the USA
- Grade leather
- Soft inner lining
- Firm outershell
- Lightweight close fitting design
- Inner padded area for extra protection
- Sold in pairs
Knee Boots by Featherweight
Lightweight leather full knee boot for a horse that hits higher than the knee area.
- Made of premium leather
- Lined with soft leather
- Well padded
- Very lightweight
- Slight variations in color may appear
- Available in sizes small, medium and large
- Item is drop shipped directly from manufacturer - please allow for additional time
Knee and Arm boot by Featherweight
The full knee and arm boot is for the horse that hits higher than the knee area.
- Leather lined on inside
- Compressed felt outer shell to help reduce noise
- Well padded boot
- Lightweight design
- Close fit
- Item is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer-please allow for additional time
Knee Boot by Featherweight
For horses that strike the inside surface of their knees, right to left or left to right. These boots are worn by both pacers and trotters.
- Handmade in the USA
- Shell is made of White compressed felt
- Soft leather lining
- Helps reduce noise
- Slight variations in leather color may appear
- Item drop ships directly from manufacturer-please allow for additional time.