Veredus Olympus Open Front Jump Boots provide elite-level protection with world-class comfort and support. EVA Foam lined strike plate provides shock protection and tendon support. The best fitting performing open front boot of its kind. Anatomic design gives more freedom of movement to knee and fetlock, while the tough carbon shell and strike plate lining provides shock protection and tendon support when you need it most over fences or along cross country. Waterproof and will not absorb moisture that will weigh and wear horse's legs down. Made in Italy.
- Rear "x" strike plate provides extreme durability and protection after repeated strikes
- Semi Rigid dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort
- EVA Foam- Strike Plate lining provides shock protection and tendon support
- Lycra Lined Neoprene: Comfort padding with shock absorption
- AquaShell-Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture
- EZCare- Easily hand washable in cold water
- Quick-Release Tip- Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand
Sizing information: Medium = cannon bones that measure 7 1/2" to 9 1/2"
A superior leg boot offering excellent protection from leg interference, the Toklat Valena Front Boots are great for any riding discipline and turnout. Designed to wear like iron for riding, turnout, and more with its heavy-duty mildew and crack resistant marine-grade vinyl. Protect horse's legs with 100% WoolBack virgin wool fleece and EVA foam for added strike protection. These boots offer optimal pressure relief and moisture management, keeping legs cool. The unique WoolBack fleece stays fluffy after regular use and will not mat after heavy use - plus, it's washer and dryer safe! Fit with heavy-duty EZ Pull Velcro closures for a secure, precise fit.
- Made from durable, heavy-duty mildew and crack resistant marine vinyl
- Internal layer of EVA foam offers added protection from striking
- Lined with WoolBack, 100% virgin wool fleece
- Keeps legs cooler with moisture-wicking materials
- WoolBack fleece stays lofty and won't mat after heavy use and washing
- Heavy-duty Velcro closures
- EASYCARE: Machine washable and dryer safe
- Made in the USA
Perfect for long gallops in the field, everyday schooling, or turnout, the Woof Wear Single-Lock Brushing Boots are an excellent everyday and competition boot. A must for any avid equestrian athlete! Designed to provide maximum and flexible protection against brushing, striking and overreaching injuries. Available in a wide variety of sizes and universal fitting, these boots will stay in place from cross-country trip to stadium round course!
- Universal fit designed for front or back legs
- Anti-spin design
- Multiple straps for secure, stabilized fit
- Soft, breathable neoprene
- Ergonomically shaped inner strike pad
- Sold in pairs
- Color: Black
Please Note: Boots will have a varying number of straps dependent on the size of the boot.
Walsh Neoprene Splint Boots are soft firm neoprene Walsh splint boot with a molded shell. They have self-gripping fasteners and a thermoplastic outer shell to protect against impact. Used to protect the area around the splint. Popular among racehorses, Western, English, and Trail riders, these lightweight boots keep your horse's shins protected without slowing them down.
- 3 Velcro straps
- Black only
- Light protection
- Three sizes: SM, MD or LG
- Neoprene lined sport boot
- Sold as pair (2 boots)
- Covered in rugged vinyl exterior with a Coverlight strike area.
- Coverlight is tear, puncture and abrasion resistant and has excellent overall durability. It is also waterproof and highly resistant to fungicidal growth making this an exceptional choice to withstand the rigors of the equestrian environment.
- Strong wide velcro straps
- Machine washable.
- Small - 9"
- Medium - 10"
- Large - 11"
- X-Large - 11.5"
Majyk Equipe Boyd Martin Vented Infinity Stadium Jump Boot features a dual density strike guard that is harder on the oustide to protect against impact but flexible in the center to allow for tendon expansion. TPU exterior is permanently fused to the breathable inner fabric and Arti-Lage technology, designed to flex with the horses movement but form a hard barrier upon impact. Created for and tested by Boyd Martin this high performance boot provides excellent, breathable and antimicrobial impact protection. This is the perfect boot for High level competition and showing.
- BASF TPU Outer Shell
- Vented for Breathability
- Dual Hardness Strike Guard
- ARTi-LAGE Dilatant Technology Inner Strike Protection
- Four Layer Construction
- Inner Impact Protection Foam
- Snap Closure Fasteners
- Nickle plated brass stud fasteners
Keep your horse's legs protected and cool with the Country Pride Pro Mesh Sport Boots. These flexible multi-discipline boots conform around your horse's legs, protecting delicate tendons and bones with its flexible interior carbon strike plate. The nonslip, ventilated neoprene interior allows airflow through the boots to prevent unwanted heat gathering around the legs when exercising. Reinforced stitching throughout in addition to its EZ Pull fasteners. Available in a variety of colors to be used on the front and hind legs.
- Great for flatwork, turnout, or brush boots
- Vented poly carbon exterior with reinforced strike plate
- Breathable, soft neoprene interior
- Easy to clean
- MD have 2 EZ Pull fasteners
- LG & XL have 3 EZ Pull Fasteners
- Sold in Pairs
Weaver Splint Boots provide excellent coverage for your horse's legs during turnout, riding, and more! Constructed from durable neoprene, these boots have a layer of genuine suede padding over the splint area for extra protection. Easy on, easy off with the addition of three adjustable hook and loop closure straps. Sold per pair.
- Neoprene splint boots
- Suede padding over splint area for additional coverage
- Three hook and loop closure straps
- Sold in pairs
- Multiple fun colors available!
Weaver Prodigy High-performance Athletic Boots
Prodigy Athletic Boots are constructed of the finest materials for maximum shock-absorption to help prevent injuries and extend competitive careers of performance horses. These high-performance athletic boots are engineered with a Dynamic Sling System that provides superior support and protection to the suspensories, tendons and ligaments in the horse's legs. Weaver's own research and development team who went above and beyond to ensure a perfect fit, comfort and support. Including extensive field testing to fine tune these boots for performance horses.
Features a form-fitting, shock-absorbing EVA foam design with neoprene liner and a stretchy binding for a snug fit that combined with darted edges keep legs free from dirt. Ergonomic design allows boot to move freely, providing your equine partner with the ultimate protection from injury.Â Whether contesting, trail riding or schooling Prodigy boots offer the protection that you need.
- Professionally tested to construct the perfect design
- Dynamic Sling System to provide superior support & protection
- Built from the finest materials for maximum shock-absorption
- Helps prevent injuries & extend competitive careers
- Form-fitting & shock-absorbing EVA foam design
- Neoprene lining
- Stretchy binding & darted edges keep legs free from dirt
- Ergonomic design allows boot to move freely
Walsh Splint and Tendon Boots are made of lightweight neoprene material with Velcro fastener closure. Tough thermoplastic outer shell of the boot protects the front splint and ankle area while the neoprene line keeps boot in place and prevents rubbing. Popular among racehorses, Western, English, and Trail riders, these lightweight boots keep your horse's delicate legs protected without slowing them down.
- Neoprene lining
- Thermoplastic shell
- Protects splint and ankle area
- Black only
- Made in the USA
$22.91 - $25.46
Pro Fit Split Boots by Davis.
These boots have a strong reputation for providing exceptional protection. They are the perfect choice for preventing injuries while training and performing as well as rehabilitation if an injury has occurred. Use the Davis Splint Boots for western pleasure, eventing, dressage, trail riding, reining, cutting and hunter/jumper disciplines.
- Clean, easy-glide outside shell.
- No exterior tubes to restrict or interfere with movement or performance should your horse cross fire.
- Inside shock absorbing lateral support tube delivers maximum protection to the splint and cannon bones, the sesamoid, the tendons and the soft tissue areas.
- The boots stay lightweight and flexible as they do not absorb water due to the closed cell foam interior design.
- These boots do have a "right" and "left".
- Can be used on either the front or hind legs.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
Colors: Black, Blue, Hunter Green and Red
The Saxon Open Front Jumping Boot by Roma has a durable outshell to protect your horses legs. Great for single horse or for the whole barn! With its durable exterior to protect your horse's delicate tendons and bones, combined with its soft neoprene interior, the Saxon boots are full of features similar to more expensive open fronts.
- Durable outer shell to protect against interference
- Soft neoprene interior to mold to your horse's leg
- Doubled hook & loop strap to keep boots secure during tight turns & impact
- Favored style of speed/jumper competitors
- EZ pull fasteners
- Similar to a polo boot
Tendon and splint with protection on the back of the tendon.
- Perfect for racing or training
- Durable exterior & soft neoprene interior
- Protects from interference on the side and back of the tendon
Equilibrium Stretch And Flex Flatwork Wraps. When support, flexibility and comfort are key, Stretch and Flex revolutionary materials are the answer. Stretch and Flex keeps your horses leg temperature stable, and cooler legs are less prone to injury.
- Stretch and Flex products maintain consistent body heat, blood flow and compression in the horses legs during all levels of activity
- The materials allow excess body heat and perspiration to exit through the wraps at a controlled rate while standing
- Lightweight, high-tensile strength performance fabrics with ultra-thin polyester membrane and elasticity, make it ideal when movement must remain unhindered
- During exercise, the horses movement and actively pumps excess heat and perspiration away from the leg
Sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
Professionals Choice Pro Performance Open Front Jump Boots are a high-value, high-tech pair of open front boots ideal for schooling or competition over fences. Offering an innovative, "air-bag" like cushion system for ultimate tendon impact protection with a ventilated dual hardness outer shell designed to dissipate energy when the strike area is hit. Once impacted, the shell becomes rigid, utilizing the air cushion inside, reducing the force of impact and then returning to its original shape, while also resisting against abrasions and rubs. Modern styling and lightweight, these boots are sure to be a favorite in the barn and away at shows!
- Superior Impact Protection & Ventilation
- Shock Absorbing Air Cushions
- Breathable Foam Lining - Neoprene Free!
- Anatomically Shaped For A Comfortable Fit
- Lightweight, Durable Design
- Easy To Clean!
- Sold as a Pair
- Matching hind boots sold separately (ASRB100)
Pair with the matching Professional's Choice Pro Performance Show Jump Hind Boots for a winning look and world-class protection.
Sizing information: One size fits most horses. Boot Circumference - 11 1/4 - 12 1/4", Height - 9 1/2"