NuStraw Hat Cleaner is a non-toxic product that when used as directed, will clean all colorfast straw hats without leaving any chemical residue. It can be used to either spot clean or clean entire straw hats without causing damage or discoloration.
- Specifically formulated for use on straw hats
- Can be used to spot clean or clean the entire hat
Ultra X Dark is a solvent based product specially formulated to clean the darker shades of fur-felt and wool-blend hats. It is a gentle formula that prevents discoloration and will not leave a chemical residue ring around the area of application.
- 5.5 oz aerosol
- Removes a variety of water and oil based stains.
- Solvent based formula
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air
Kahlâ€™s Hat Stiffener for restoring your tired felt hats to their original stiffness allowing them to hold their shape longer. Can be used on any quality hat without affecting additional shaping and or cleaning.
- Contains no fillers or synthetic substitutes that can turn light colored hats yellow
- ecause of the slow drying time, no chemical residue is left to attract dirt
- Out Performs all other hat stiffeners in both stiffening and gentleness on tone and texture
- For the best results, use Kahl's on hats that were stiff to begin with
- Gentle on tone and texture
- Will not yellow or flake off
- Versatile enough to use on any quality of hat
- Will not affect future blocking or cleaning
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air
Weaver Leather Designer Snaps for Bling Goat Collar.
Mix and match our great selection of Designer Snaps to give your Bling Goat Collar a unique, customized look that will turn heads in the show ring.
- Snap sets include two pairs of snaps.
- Mix and match different snaps to achieve a look all your own.
Equips "Saddle Food" is a 1882 Royal formula made of 100% natural ingredients that will soften, waterproof, and protect both the leather and stitching of your high-quality leather goods. There are no harmful chemicals, synthetic ingredients, or vegetable oils to destroy the leather's natural fibers.
- Equips Saddle Food" contains more than 50% of leather's own natural ingredients.
- Puts back into the leather what tanning and use takes out.
- It will naturally restore and maintain your leather's health.
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Rub a small amount into your favorite leather good for a beautifully lustrous, long-lasting finish
- Use Glycerine Soap with warm water to clean leather before applying Equips Saddle Food.
Weaver Rice Root Brush.
Made with the finest rice root on the market and blended with synthetic bristles for durability, this long-lasting brush is a must-have in your show box! This brush is great for regular use on hogs to promote healthy skin and also works well for grooming and training hair on cattle.
- The bristles on the regular 6" brush are trimmed to a slight peak in the center to allow for additional wrist action while grooming.
- Wood handle with finger grooves for comfort and grip.
- Measures 6" long.
Weaver Leather Winners Brand Conditioning Treatment Qt
Weaver Conditioning Treatment provides essential hair nutrition while adding body, shine and set for the perfect pop and bloom.
- We recommend this product as a daily treatment for stressed or damaged hair.
- Suitable for use on all livestock.
- Quart (32 fl. oz.)
This thick cream conditioner features a unique blend of coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E for the ultimate conditioning treatment that’s light enough to leave hair silky while substantial enough to promote a healthy hide.
- Fortified with wheat protein, this peppermint-scented formula helps strengthen hair for a healthy look and feel.
- Non-greasy and lightweight, this conditioner won’t weigh hair down and can be diluted for use as a daily leave-in treatment or full strength to spot treat dry, flaky areas.
- Recommended for show cattle but suitable for use on all livestock.
- Quart (32 fl. oz.)