Art of Riding Reversible English Saddle Cover is constructed of high quality long lasting neoprene material designed to protect your saddle, naturally padded, resistant to water; shavings, hay, stain proof and offers superb stretchability to hold up to the every day wear and tear of travel and barn use. Featuring two-panel design for optimum fit and coverage for most English saddles, ample stirrup slots for use while riding and distinctive stylish designs that reverse to a rich violet hue to adapt with your style. You will quickly come to love everything about this distinguishing and artful bag collection.
- Rear View print
- Size: Spine measurement from 27" to 32", fits flap length from 19" to 22"
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Machine washable
Weaver Leather Winners Brand Chill
The cooling sensation of Weaver Chill promotes a solid brace to the hides of sheep and goats, providing the ideal firmness judges will appreciate.
- It is the perfect show day product to tighten and firm while adding shine before entering the ring.
- Quart (32 fl. oz.)
Bridle Bag by Country Pride. Keep your bridles protected and clean in this stylish bridle bag.
- 420 denier outercover
- 3 hangers inside to hold bridles and halters. Snap closures
- Padded for maximum tack protection
- Large pocket on back of bag for extra supplies - 13" tall x 12" wide
- Zipper closure
- Bag measures 30" tall x 13" wide
- Two nylon carry handles (21" long)
This is a strong 1inch metal tubing that can be used in many ways to organize your barn or trailer. The frame can be portable by using 2 utility hooks or it can be mounted directly onto the wall. Add saddle racks, shelves or baskets of varying sizes to customize your set. See item #27219C-KB for special package pricing.
- Measures approx. 1" deep x 14" wide x 57" long
- Attach up to 5 accessories for organizing & tack storage
- Great for English Saddles
Formulated with 4 essential ingredients that exceed the CDC recommendations. All Hands, Hand Sanitizer contains 80% Ethyl Alcohol v/v as an active alcohol percentage, Glycerin USP, Hydrogen Peroxide USP and Purified Water USP. All Hands is a quick drying formula that won't leave a sticky residue behind. The Spray formula is ideal for traveling, keeping in your car or at work. The non-aerosol spray comes out as a fine mist.
- 80% Ethyl Alcohol
- 4 Essential ingredients
- Exceeds CDC recommendations
- Quick Drying formula
- No sticky residue
- Great for traveling and on the go
- Non-aerosol spray
Zinc and Copper combination footbath that is designed to treat bacteria and fungal hoof problems. Durvet's HoofVet Phase 3 formula is water-soluble that provides dual therapy to penetrate deep into the hoof and is formaldehyde free. Designed for severe hoof problems like hoof rot, thrush and more. Concentrated formula is safe for cattle, horses and most hoofed animals. Excellent for resistance to other treatments.
- Zinc and Copper
- Quickly absorbs
- Formaldehyde free
- Treats bacterial and fungal infections
- Penetrates deep into the hoof
- Concentrated formula
- Safe for cattle, horses and other hoofed animals
- Blue color solution
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Country Pride Garment bag features a durable 420 Denier outer shell and a front zip for easy access ideal for storing and transporting your show apparel keeping it clean and protected until you are ready for the arena. Available in a variety of popular colors, this carrier is a must have addition to your show travel gear.
- 420 denier outer shell
- Front zipper opening
- One Size fits most
- Matches Country Pride Boot Bag, Saddle Carrying Bag, Bridle bag and Helmet Bag.