Barn Door Guards are deal for ventilation in barns and aisle ways. These barn door guards are made of heavyweight polypropylene webbing and are adjustable. Also, the barn door guards help if a horse escapes from their stall and prevents them from exiting the barn.
- Not recommended for use as a fence or gate
- Constructed of 2" heavyweight polypro webbing
- 18" height
- Snaps included
- Available in 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 18', or 20' lengths.
- Note: Measures end of snap to end of snap. Starts as listed length and shortens by at least 3"
Victory Lap Competition Shine Detailer to get a low-friction and deep gloss shine every time you put your vehicle on the track or in the ring.
- Use this proprietary formula on all hard surfaces including: paint, patent leather, chrome, brass, vinyl, stainless steel, plastic, clearcoat and other non-porous surfaces.
- Safely cleans surfaces of dust, sweat, light oil, fingerprints, water spots, and wax.
- Works great for all surfaces including vehicles, glass, implements, and throughout your tack room including chrome bit shanks, stirrups, show trunks, brow bands, show girths and other appointments.
- Contains no wax, petroleum or silicon
- Recommended for use on smooth polished surfaces with a clean non-scratch cloth
- Dries ultra-fast for rapid last-minute results prior to competition.
- The shine resists dust and will not leave behind a waxy film.
- Measures approx. 24" x 24"
Cordura Grooming Tote by Country Pride. Perfect for shows and around the barn.
- Made of durable cordura fabric
- Two nylon carrying straps (22" long)
- Four inner pockets to keep your supplies organized
Grooming tote only (other supplies sold separately)