This Sportote 2-step mounting block is molded from durable high density plastic with an overlip handle for easy carrying. Perfect for traveling to shows, camping or around the house or barn. Plus, it's not just convenient for the rider; it also reduces the stress on your horse's back when mounting.
- 15 1/2” high x 16" wide x 19 3/4" deep
- Color: Black only.
- Weight limit 300 lbs.
$2.00 - $4.95
Utility Hooks by Country Estates. Great for hanging halters, tack and more. They can slide over any wall that is 2" thick or less, so they work well in the barn, trailer, at shows and anywhere around the farm.
- Made of heavy duty steel
- Comes in 3 sizes: 4", 8" or 16"
- Top and bottom hooks - 2" wide for 4" and 8"
- 16" is 1" wide
The 5 Hook Bridle Rack is an ideal addition to stall fronts, trailers and tack rooms. Constructed of heavy-gauge gray powder-coated steel for enhanced durability. Features two hooks on the back to fit over boards and walls up to 1 3/4" thick. 5 hooks on the front to hang bridles, reins, halters, training items and more!
- 31 1/2" long x 11" tall
- 5 hooks for holding tack, halters, and more
- Reinforced steel construction
- Made to fit most stall fronts
The ten-hook bridle rack is constructed of heavy gauge gray powder coated steel wire and tubing for excellent durability. The versatile design can be mounted permanently in your tack room, barn or stable; or with the addition of 2 utility hooks (Item #27211 sold separately) is a great choice for trailers, shows, boarding and training facilities.
- Can be portable or mounted to the wall
- 48" long
- 10 hanging hooks
- Mounting hardware not included
$49.95 - $79.95
This Heated 20 Quart Water Bucket by Allied Precision offers flat-back design and over-sized handle to allow it to hang flush against a wall. Constructed of high quality resilient plastic to withstand low temperatures without cracking. Thermostatic control coupled with over-temperature protection ensures that it will keep water ice-free to low temperatures. A bottom compartment stows the cord during summer use.
- Available in 5 gallon (20 qt) or 16 gallon (64 qt) capacity
- 5 gallon size measures 13" x 17" x 14.5", has flat-back design to hand flush against wall & has a convenient stowaway cord compartment
- 16 gallon size measures 21.75 x 21.75 x 17.5" & has 2 molded handles
- Special resilient plastic to prevent cracking
- Thermostatically controlled
- Over-temperature protection
- 6 ft. grounded cord
- 5 gallon: 115 watts, 120 volts, 16 gallon: 260 watts, 120 volts
- 13" x 17" x 14.5"
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch. Thermostatically controlled heat does not engage until freezing temperatures are met.
Take this folding basket with you to shows or keep it in the barn/tack room. Easily keep your items within reach. Conveniently folds down flat for storing while not in use. Hangs over any 2x4 such as a stall front, fence or can be mounted on a "T" frame.
- Keeps items within reach
- Folds down to save space
- Hangs over wall or mounted
- 18" x 14.5" x 5.5"
- Color: Black
Half Bale Hay Bag - Convenient hay bag makes traveling with your horse even easier. Great for taking on day or overnight trips, no more leaving trails of hay every where you go. 600 Denier bag easily fits an average half bale of hay inside. Features grommet holes on both the front and back sides for ventilation to prevent moisture build up, smooth inner lining also prevents water from seeping in from unexpected weather changes. The sturdy, nylon encased solid plastic bottom keeps its shape, top zip closure provides for easy loading and the two long handles make this bag easy to carry.
- Holds half bale of hay
- Sturdy nylon encased plastic bottom to keep shape
- 4 Grommet holes on front and back side for ventilation
- Dual 21" long nylon handles for easy carrying
- Aasutex waterproof inner lining
- Plastic feet on bottom keep bag off barn floor
- Measures 21" Long x 21" Wide x 17" High
- Black only
Rolling Bale Bag makes transporting hay bales a breeze. Convenient heavy duty rollers and adjustable straps make it easy to wheel those large 3-stand hay bales to shows or anywhere you and your horse are going on the road. Bale bag unzips on 3 sides for easy loading and access. Handles on each end make it easy to push, pull or carry with a partner with out leaving a trail of hay on the ground.
- Holds 3 strand hay bale
- Durable, water resistant nylon
- Unzips on 3 sides
- 6 Heavy duty roller wheels
- 4 Adjustable nylon straps
- Convenient side handles
- 3 Grommet air holes on each side
- Black only
- Measures: 46"L x 24"W x 16"H
Stall Tote Grooming Bag is perfect for carrying your grooming supplies or clippers. Keep all your essentials in this handy stylish tote. Great for traveling. Features two nylon carrying handles for portability and a convenient side clip for a hoof pick or a handy spot to keep your keys.
- Internal storage pockets
- Side clip fastener
- Waterproof bottom
- Double stitched handles for durability
- Measures: 8.5 inches high x 7" wide
$9.95 - $22.50
Nylon Stall Storage bag. Great for organizing coolers, blankets, saddle pads & all kinds of accessories. Easily hangs from your stall front or in the tack room.
- Durable black nylon outer shell
- Long velcro closures
- 4 dees & adjustable snap straps for attaching to stall wall
- 24" wide x 9.5" deep x 29" height
- Mesh bottom for ventilation
- 2 interior pockets (7.5" deep x 12" wide) for organizing smaller items
This bridle bracket features vinyl coated metal construction in the traditional bridle rack design a rounded top to preserve the shape of crowns and a built in rein hold.
- 4" wide x 5" tall
- 3" long hook
$9.95 - $19.99
10 Pocket Organizer. Perfect for hanging in the barn, in the trailer or anywhere else you need to stay organized. This organizer has 2 large mesh pockets and 2 rows of smaller mesh pockets.
- 6 Grommets make it easy to hang just about anywhere
- 2 Large Zipper pockets
- 1 row of closed bottom mesh pockets
- 1 row of open/elastic pockets so moisture and dirt won't build up
- 47" tall x 19.5" wide
- Mounting hardware included
$5.95 - $8.99
Makes carrying your grooming items a snap! Four inside pockets to keep items in place. Handy snap on the outside of the bag for keys, hoof picks, etc.
- Made of 600D nylon
- 4 inside pockets
- 2 carrying handles (each 14" long)
- Measures 8" high x 10" wide
Tote only - grooming items sold separately
$9.95 - $16.99
- Measures 22" wide x 19" high
- Holds up to size 84" winter blanket
- Made of 600D nylon
- Velcro front closure
- Three plastic buckles for attaching to stall front
$9.95 - $14.95
Nylon Fan Holder is perfect for in the barn, trailer or on the go! Easy to use and hang on anything with 2 straps that snap back to the bag.
- Nylon Color: Black
- Fits 20" box fans
- Size: 20" wide x 20" tall x 3.75" deep
Customization is available at an additional fee