Equine Jolly Ball by Horseman's Pride. Oops, Our number one top selling horse toys the Jolly Ball by Horsemens Pride, have gone through production with irregular colors ranging from red with white flecks to deep purple.
- Size: 10"
- Puncturing and biting will not destroy this ball.
- Does not need air to inflate.
- Not guaranteed against tears.
- Color: Assorted "Oops" colors ranging from red to purple.
While supplies last!
Perfect for in the barn or outside during the winter months! Plastic flat back style in 10 or 20 quart sizes for hanging and large 16 gallon tub for multiple animals. It has a coiled cord in the bottom that, when plugged in, will keep the water from freezing.
Product Details For 10 Qt:
- Available in 10 quart (2.5 gal.), 20 quart (5 gal.) & 16 gallon
- 10 quart is 70 watts, 20 quart is 115 watts & 16 gallon is 260 watts
- Thermostatically controlled
- Enclosed handle end design to prevent injury (on 10 & 20qt size)
- Angled top handle for stability when hanging (on 10 & 20qt size)
- Cord exits from bottom of bucket with coil wire wrap covering to help prevent chewing
- For temperatures down to -20F
- Blue only
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch. Thermostatically controlled heat source will not activate until temperatures reach 32 degrees F.
Slow Feed Hay Bag with Mesh by Country Pride. This Heavy duty nylon hay bag features a small mesh openings to slow your horses intake, make hay last longer and potentially improve digestion.
- Size: 31" x 22" - Easily holds 5 flakes of hay
- Closed bottom to prevent hay falling though onto the ground
- Top load with rings for hanging
- Color: Black
- 3" mesh openings
This Easy Fill Nylon Hay Net has a canvas material top that the nylon of the net is fed through that makes filling much easier than a standard net.
- 25" canvas opening
- Large holes
Hay Bag by Country Pride is a classic style hay bag that easily attaches to your trailer with a ring closure. Just add a snap and you're ready to go!
- Double ring top closure
- Top Load
- Single Feed Hole
- Measures: 29.5" x 23" x 8.5"
$19.95 - $39.95
The Farm Fork is a barn favorite!
Durable, lightweight, flexible & long lasting. The innovative design lends itself to be being the last fork standing in any barn! The fork head it is virtually indestructible and holds up to the abuse everyday barn chores provide! The light aluminum handles reduces fatigue, plus, it comes with a 2 year warranty!
- 2 Piece Aluminum Handle - Black
- Guaranteed for 2 years
- Made to hold up to heavy use
- Plastic Fork head measures approx. 15.75" w x 12.5" l
- 16 tines
- Aluminum handle measures approx. 44"
- Made from Polycarbonate
- Added UV stabilizer lengthens life span of the fork
- Color selection is head
$6.99 - $31.25
Hay Hoops Collapsible Wall Hay Feeder by Tough1 mimics a natural feeding position and provide a natural feeding experience which reduces the likelihood of developing ulcers. Helps reduce cribbing, weaving, and pawing.
- Reduces vices such as cribbing, weaving, and pawing.
- Mounting low mimics natural grazing position.
- Very simple to use and easy to load!
- Net not included (must use net with holes no larger than 2” x 2”).
- Patent Pending.
- Color: Black Hammered Finish
This Saddle Dolly makes life easy, especially when you have to haul your saddle from the trailer to the barn. Load all of your show neccessities in one trip without having to break your back.
- Includes: 2 saddle racks, 1 basket, 3 hooks for hanging tack & 2 airless/non-pneumatic wheels
- Height from floor to top is 55"
- Total width including wheels is 19"
- Some assembly required
This heavy duty muck cart is ideal for many tasks around the barn! Large pneumatic tires can handle almost any terrain easily.
- Two wheel pneumatic tires
- Accomodates up to 350 lbs
- Drop down retaining ring collapses for loading full, heavy or large items
- Retractable kickstand
- Adjustable handle - folds for travel or storage
- Holds standard 70 qt Muck tub (sold separately)
$49.99 - $54.95
Jump Blocks by Horsemens Pride. These Lightweight, durable high-density plastic blocks offer multiple uses for schooling obstacles, training grids, trail obstacle courses, cavallettis or dressage rings.
- Designed to withstand the elements
- Set of 2
- Dimensions: 20 1/4" x 15 1/4 " x 9"
- Can be positioned to three heights: , 9 in., 1 ft 3 in and 2 ft.
- Can be used singly or stacked for added height.
$0.99 - $1.99
Premium Hay Net by Country Pride made of cotton. This is a great haynet with large openings to allow easy access to hay. Features metal rings at the top to allow for easier closure, and conveniently ties to a trailer or stall.
- Made of cotton rope.
- It is a loosely knit pattern to allow access to hay.
- Has metal rings at the top
$18.99 - $19.95
Cross Ties by Country Pride. Heavy duty nylon works great in a barn isle or grooming bay.
- 1 inch nylon cross tie pair
- Brass snap on one end, panic snap at the other.
- From snap to snap shortest 4.5 feet
- From snap to snap longest 8.5 feet
$99.95 - $129.95
- Colors: Black or Chrome
- Includes mounting brackets
- 18 gauge tubing for frame size 3 rod for inside screen
** This item ships via freight truck. Freight charges for 1 to 2 gates typically start at $125.00. A customer service representative will contact you with freight charges. **