At last there's a portable water heater system you can take anywhere you need it--the barn, race track, horse shows. All you need to give your animals warm water showers is a water faucet and a garden hose! The Eccotemp L5 is the hottest portable tankless unit on the market! Endless hot water wherever you are! You can add it to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning! It uses a standard garden hose adapter and fits right to a standard 10 pound grill tank. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. Also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump.
- 14.5" tall, 11.5" wide, 4.5" deep
- Weight: 12 lb
- Stainless Steel Hose (approximately 6' long)
- Spray Head: 22"
- Garden hose adapter included
- The unit requires a 2” clearance from a wall. 1” side to side from anything flammable. 3” from a window as well from an overhang and 18” from the ground.
- 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.5 gallons per minutes
- 20 minute safety shut off timer
Recommended for outdoor use only
Keep your pet hydrated during subzero temperatures with this weather-treated, heated water bowl. The heating coil can be discretely tucked away for a neat shelf appearance, as well as removed after the winter season, making this water bowl suitable for year-round use. Holds up to 5 quarts.
- 1.25 Gallon capacity (5 quarts)
- Removable heating element
- Thermostatically controlled
- 6 foot anti-chew cord
- 60 Watts, 120 Volts
- Heating element can be removed after winter season for year-round use
- Measures: 12" top diameter, 15" bottom diameter, 3.5" inside depth and 5.25" full height
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch.
This stainless-steel, dishwasher safe pet bowl by Allied Precision holds 1 1/4 gallons and is thermostatically controlled. The heating element is detachable for summer storage.
- True 5 Quart capacity
- Stainless-steel construction
- Non-tip design
- Removeable Heating Element
- cULus LIsted
- 50 Watts, 120 Volts
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch.
This Saddle Dolly makes life easy, especially when you have to haul your saddle from the trailer to the barn. Load all of your show neccessities in one trip without having to break your back.
- Includes: 2 saddle racks, 1 basket, 3 hooks for hanging tack & 2 airless/non-pneumatic wheels
- Height from floor to top is 55"
- Total width including wheels is 19"
- Some assembly required
Reinforced rubber composition makes these extremely resistant to cold weather cracking. Wide base also makes it harder for picky eaters to tip it over & spill feed.
- 100% Rubber
- Flexible & durable
- Smooth finish surface to make cleaning easier
- 17" diameter x 4.5" height
Large Bandage and Quilt Bag for hanging with 3 nylon loops or for traveling to shows with adjustable padded shoulder strap. Durable 600D nylon, PVC coated flexible mesh front with plenty of space for all your leg wraps, bandages, polos, sheet cotton and more.
- Your choice of color with contrasting piping
- Size 26"H x 19"W x 8"D
- Lower pocket measures 6"H
- Upper pocket measures 20"H
- Hangs on wall with 3 attached nylon loops
- Includes adjustable padded shoulder strap
$9.95 - $16.99
- Measures 22" wide x 19" high
- Holds up to size 84" winter blanket
- Made of 600D nylon
- Velcro front closure
- Three plastic buckles for attaching to stall front
$9.95 - $14.95
Nylon Fan Holder is perfect for in the barn, trailer or on the go! Easy to use and hang on anything with 2 straps that snap back to the bag.
- Nylon Color: Black
- Fits 20" box fans
- Size: 20" wide x 20" tall x 3.75" deep
Customization is available at an additional fee
$9.95 - $12.95
Country Pride Cordura Hay Bag with mesh. A great update on traditional nylon single opening hay bags. The mesh sides allow air to circulate, preventing moisture build up and mold. 2 top tie rings for hanging in the barn or the trailer. Add a double end snap for quick and easy hanging.
- Attached dee ring on back for securing to wall if needed to prevent horses from spinning the bag
- Durable canvas shell
- Fits up to 2-3 flakes (approximately)
- 19in width x 22.5in height
- 7 inch width mesh sides & 9 inch front opening
$9.95 - $19.99
10 Pocket Organizer. Perfect for hanging in the barn, in the trailer or anywhere else you need to stay organized. This organizer has 2 large mesh pockets and 2 rows of smaller mesh pockets.
- 6 Grommets make it easy to hang just about anywhere
- 2 Large Zipper pockets
- 1 row of closed bottom mesh pockets
- 1 row of open/elastic pockets so moisture and dirt won't build up
- 47" tall x 19.5" wide
- Mounting hardware included
$39.99 - $42.95
This Heated 20 Quart Water Bucket by Allied Precision offers flat-back design and over-sized handle to allow it to hang flush against a wall. Constructed of high quality resilient plastic to withstand low temperatures without cracking. Thermostatic control coupled with over-temperature protection ensures that it will keep water ice-free to low temperatures. A bottom compartment stows the cord during summer use.
- 5 gallon (20 Qt) capacity
- Flat-back design to hand flush against wall
- Enclosed handle ends to prevent injury
- Angled top hangle for stability when hanging
- Special resilient plastic to prevent cracking
- Thermostatically controlled
- Over-temperature protection
- Patented cord storage compartment
- 6 ft. grounded cord
- 115 watts, 120 volts, 60 hz
- Amps need 0.9583
- 13" x 17" x 14.5"
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch. Thermostatically controlled heat does not engage until freezing temperatures are met.
Screweye with Ring is made of solid Nickel Plated metal. Used for crossties or other construction projects around the barn. 2" diameter.
- Solid metal Screweye with Ring
- 2" diameter
$2.99 - $4.95
Utility Hooks by Country Estates. Great for hanging halters, tack and more. They can slide over any wall that is 2" thick or less, so they work well in the barn, trailer, at shows and anywhere around the farm.
- Made of heavy duty steel
- Comes in 3 sizes: 4", 8" or 16"
- Top and bottom hooks - 2" wide for 4" and 8"
- 16" is 1" wide
The 5 Hook Bridle Rack is an ideal addition to stall fronts, trailers and tack rooms. Constructed of heavy-gauge gray powder-coated steel for enhanced durability. Features two hooks on the back to fit over boards and walls up to 1 3/4" thick. 5 hooks on the front to hang bridles, reins, halters, training items and more!
- 31 1/2" long x 11" tall
- 5 hooks for holding tack, halters, and more
- Reinforced steel construction
- Made to fit most stall fronts
$9.95 - $49.95
This Rolling Bale Bag makes transporting hay bales a breeze. Made of durable, water-resistant nylon. Convenient heavy duty rollers and adjustable straps make it easy to wheel those large 3-stand hay bales to shows or anywhere you and your horse are going on the road. Bale bag unzips on 3 sides for easy loading and access. Handles on each end make it easy to push, pull or carry with a partner with out leaving a trail of hay on the ground.
- Holds 3 strand hay bale
- Durable, water resistant nylon
- Unzips on 3 sides
- 6 Heavy duty roller wheels
- 4 Adjustable nylon straps
- Convenient side handles
- 3 Grommet air holes on each side