Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
LubriSyn by Halstrum is a liquid supplement with the main component being hyaluronic acid (HA), that maintains joint health, increases mobility and sustains joint stability. Using LubriSyn on a daily basis translates into improved performance and quality of life for your horse. When horses train and exercise the synovial fluid in their joints breaks down more quickly. As horses age, they suffer the loss of HA levels, increasing the potential for inflammation and arthritis. HA is a naturally occurring part of the tissues and is a primary constituent of synovial fluid, the viscous substance that lubricates joints in the body and allows two adjacent cartilage caps to glide upon one-another with minimal friction.
- Restores the viscosity & sustains the integrity of cushioning joint fluid
- Reduces the need for costly and painful HA injections
- Both the pints and the quarts have a built-in measuring reservoir that is marked in ml and ounces
- Top-dress daily feed ration, or apply orally with a syringe into the mouth
- Palatable taste
- Highly bio-compatible and bio-degradable
- Quart bottle provides up to a 64 day supply
Tandem is the perfect joint support combination of hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and methysulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are essential to maintaining joint health and mobility. Delivered in powder format, this supplement is suitable for young, training, and performance horses.
- Can be used In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
- For young and developing horses and horses in training or competition
- Also great for older horses with arthritic conditions
- Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop /per day.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day
Ingredients per 20 gm supplied scoop:
- 25 mg Hyaluronic acid
- 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate
- Each 5.3 lb container is about a 60 day supply
- 500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
Sinew X by Omega Alpha is used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up. Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain. Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments.
- D-Glucosamine Sulphate - Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments by acting as a source of raw material.
- MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) - Supplies sulphur to the body, important for many biochemical reactions in the body.
- Notopterygium incisum - Acts as an anti-inflammatory in muscles and joints, also relieves pain.
- Ledeboutielle divaricata - Relieves pain in muscles and joints.
- Gentiana macrophylla - Anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the capillaries to prevent swelling
Sinew X Plus by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain.
Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance
Approximately 32 day supply for one horse.
3 in 1 Product is great for performance/race horses. Strenuous demands placed on your horse will cause a loss of energy and essential nutrients. Total Blood Fluids Muscle is a combination of Electrolyte, Blood Builder and Muscle Builder all in one!
- Replenish vital nutrients lost during stress and exercise
- Essential B Vitamins, minerals and iron to support increased oxygen carrying ability and red blood cell count
- Branch Chain Amino Acids to support repair of muscle tissue
- Creatine to build lean muscle mass
- No sugar fillers
- Aids in the prevention of lactic acid build-up
- Helps prevent signs of dehydration
$31.96 - $111.96
PreMare by Omega Alpha Liquid Solution is a hormone balancer for mares with irritability and symptoms associated with monthly hormonal surges. Help bring your mare back to a pleasant, workable condition with a more balanced demeanor. Excellent for horses that may suffer from drastic mood changes, uncomfortability, and sourness during heat cycle shifts.
- Consult with a veterinarian before using on geldings or stallions
- Blend of ancient Chinese herbs
- Not recommended for mares in foal
32 oz bottle provides a 16 day supply
Gallon provides a 64 day supply
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all-natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. The formula contains Ramisol , a product with clinical studies highlighting its ability to prevent an increase in the stress hormone Cortisol.
The stress hormone, Cortisol is released in response to high intensity exercise. Stress and high levels of cortisol are related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. Magnesium and a balanced blend of B vitamins are also in the formula. These have been shown to be very effective in calming nervous hyper horses.
The 510 gram powder (18oz approximately) container provides up to a 30 day supply.
Airwaves by Omega Alpha is a liquid solution that acts as a bronchodilator and stimulates the opening of the airways. It is also a cough suppressant and relieves bronchospasms, clears mucus and aids breathing. The formula also eases inflammation in the chest and the anti-histamine action of nettles in the formula helps alleviate allergic symptoms. Contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus Leaves, Bulbus fritillaria, Mullein Pleurisy Root, Elecampane, Nettles and Menthol. Effective for long-lasting results and beneficial for "bleeders" or suffer from COPD/heaves, allergies, and experience difficulty breathing in dry/dusty climates.
- Brochodilator, cough suppressant and anti-histamine
- Contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Nettles, and other natural ingredients
- Treats common symptoms of respiratory distress
- Suitable for horses that suffer from COPD/heaves, "bleeders," or allergy issues
- Long-lasting results
- Not recommended for mares in foal
32 oz container provides up to a 16 - 32 day supply, depending on dosage
Gallon jug provides up to a 64 - 128 day supply, depending on dosage
Kauffman has enhanced the traditional salt-potassium or salt-sugar blended electrolyte to include protein from whey protein concentrate, calcium from calcium acetate, magnesium, glycine and lactose. This unique blend mimics the beneficial aspects of skim milk as a re-hydration and muscle recover formula for pre and post exercise use.
Ingredients: Salt; Potassium chloride; Calcium acetate; Lactose; Fenugreek seed, ground; Magnesium oxide; Whey protein concentrate and Glycine.
Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds. The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs
- Direct-fed micro-organisms and digestive enzymes
- For all classes of equine
- Total microbial exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
- Five strains of beneficial bacteria
- Enhance digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs
- 4 lbs - 64 Day Supply for one horse
$83.65 - $566.95
Pro V.M. by Peak Performance is a concentrated professional multi-use vitamin, mineral and amino acid formula for race horses.
Race horses have increased nutritional needs that cannot always be addressed by feed alone. Constant high intensity exercise places extreme demands on the horse's joints, immune system and muscular system. Pro V.M. includes the highest dietary recommended amount of each key nutrient depleted by intense exercise.
- Joint and connective tissue support
- Immune system support
- Attitude management
- Muscle support
- Hoof support
It also provides nutrients to support common problems in race horses such as tying up, electrolyte imbalance that may be caused by Lasix, thumps, joint issues and fragile lung capillaries that can burst under the extremes of racing.
The 3.3 lb size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
The 13.2 lb size provides up to a 120 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size provides up to a 227 day supply for one horse.
$31.96 - $111.96
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush is a daily liquid supplement that helps support healthy kidney function. Kidney Flush helps flush the kidneys by increasing blood flow through the organ. Contains a number of natural diuretics, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants and herbs known to reduce urinary tract and kidney infections. In addition to these properties the ingredients are also used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
Support of the kidney is important because it is one of the major pathways that breakdown drugs and other waste products that find their way into the body. Equine Kidney Flush is recommended 2-4 times per year to maintain organ health and should always be used when taking pharmaceuticals which may be hard on the vital organs of the body.
- Supports overall kidney function
- Strengthen kidney tissues and conserve potassium
- Contains all natural anti-oxidants, diuretics, anti- inflammatories an herbs
- Recommended to be used 2-4 times per year
32 oz provides a 32 day supply
Gallon provides a 128 day suppky
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Runner's Relief Poultice is the only treatment scientifically formulated to aid in the healing of bowed tendons, suspensory ligaments, & soft tissue injuries, within 90 days. This natural botanical formulation isderived from organic herbal extracts, which gives vasodilation in all vessels and arteries, promoting accelerated healing with no side effects. 100% guaranteed to work or your money back with ultrasounds before and after full treatment. No questions asked.
Directions for use:
- Before applying, remove all previous medication, chemicals, and foreign matter by washing the area thoroughly
- Apply a liberal amount evenly over the area to be treated and cover with a cotton quilt, plastic (saran) wrap, standing bandage (polo wrap)
- Leave wrap on for 12 hours
- Remove by washing the area and leave off for 12 hours
- Repeat 6 days a week leaving 1 day of non-treatment