Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
- Calming without drowsiness
- Proven to relax nervous horses
- Promotes calm, focused energy
- Contains: L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Thiamine
- Made in the USA
1 lb jar will provide up to a 16 day supply
4 lb jar will provide up to a 90 day supply
80 cc paste contains 2 servings
LubriSyn by Halstrum is a liquid supplement with the main component being hyaluronic acid (HA), that maintains joint health, increases mobility and sustains joint stability. Using LubriSyn on a daily basis translates into improved performance and quality of life for your horse. When horses train and exercise the synovial fluid in their joints breaks down more quickly. As horses age, they suffer the loss of HA levels, increasing the potential for inflammation and arthritis. HA is a naturally occurring part of the tissues and is a primary constituent of synovial fluid, the viscous substance that lubricates joints in the body and allows two adjacent cartilage caps to glide upon one-another with minimal friction.
- Restores the viscosity & sustains the integrity of cushioning joint fluid
- Reduces the need for costly and painful HA injections
- Both the pints and the quarts have a built-in measuring reservoir that is marked in ml and ounces
- Top-dress daily feed ration, or apply orally with a syringe into the mouth
- Palatable taste
- Highly bio-compatible and bio-degradable
- Quart bottle provides up to a 64 day supply
- Gallon provides up to a 256 day supply for one horse
Tandem is the perfect joint support combination of hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and methysulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are essential to maintaining joint health and mobility. Delivered in powder format, this supplement is suitable for young, training, and performance horses.
- Can be used In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
- For young and developing horses and horses in training or competition
- Also great for older horses with arthritic conditions
- Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop /per day.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day
Ingredients per 20 gm supplied scoop:
- 25 mg Hyaluronic acid
- 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate
- Each 5.3 lb container is about a 60 day supply
- 500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
Sinew X liquid by Omega Alpha is used to prevent and aid in recovery horse horses that are prone to joint pain, muscle soreness, and exertional rhabdomyolysis - or "tying up." Its specialized combination of D-Glucosamine and MSM plus a unique complex of additional ingredients with anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. An excellent solution for performance horses that regularly experience maximum levels of physical exertion.
- 5000mg Glucosamine Sulphate
- 3500mg MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)
- 2500mg Notopterygium Root - Natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory
- 2000mg Siler Root - Pain reliever for both muscles and joints
- 2000mg Gentian Root - Capillary strengthener to create an anti-inflammatory effect
- Recommended 2oz (30mL) serving 2x/day for first 10 days, then reduce to 30mL daily for maintenance
- 32oz bottle contains roughly 32, 30mL servings
- Gallon contains roughly 126, 30mL servings
Sinew X Plus liquid by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
- Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up
- Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain
- Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
- Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
- MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Total Blood Fluids Muscle from Ramard is a 3-in 1 Powder supplement for sport horses, racehorses, and performance horses. Regular overexertion can lead to wear and tear on the muscles, causing lactic acid build-up, daily loss of minerals, and decreased energy. Total BFM is a combination of Amino Acid, Blood Builder, and Electrolyte all-in-one. Contains zero prohibited substances and will not test.
- Essential B Vitamins, minerals and iron to support increased oxygen carrying ability and red blood cell counts
- Contains Creatine for lean muscle mass and BCAA's to support the repair of muscle fibers
- Prevents lactic acid build-up and dehydration with the replenishment of electrolytes
- No sugar fillers
- Does not contain prohibited substances
2.3 lb container provides up to a 30-day supply
11.9 lb container provides up to a 180-day supply
PreMare by Omega Alpha Liquid Solution is a hormone balancer for mares with irritability and symptoms associated with monthly hormonal surges. Help bring your mare back to a pleasant, workable condition with a more balanced demeanor. Excellent for horses that may suffer from drastic mood changes, uncomfortability, and sourness during heat cycle shifts.
- Consult with a veterinarian before using on geldings or stallions
- Blend of ancient Chinese herbs
- Not recommended for mares in foal
32 oz bottle provides a 16 day supply
Gallon provides a 64 day supply
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all-natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. The formula contains Ramisol , a product with clinical studies highlighting its ability to prevent an increase in the stress hormone Cortisol.
The stress hormone, Cortisol is released in response to high intensity exercise. Stress and high levels of cortisol are related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. Magnesium and a balanced blend of B vitamins are also in the formula. These have been shown to be very effective in calming nervous hyper horses.
The 510 gram powder (18oz approximately) container provides up to a 30 day supply.
Airwaves by Omega Alpha is a liquid solution that acts as a bronchodilator and stimulates the opening of the airways. It is also a cough suppressant and relieves bronchospasms, clears mucus and aids breathing. The formula also eases inflammation in the chest and the anti-histamine action of nettles in the formula helps alleviate allergic symptoms. Contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus Leaves, Bulbus fritillaria, Mullein Pleurisy Root, Elecampane, Nettles and Menthol. Effective for long-lasting results and beneficial for "bleeders" or suffer from COPD/heaves, allergies, and experience difficulty breathing in dry/dusty climates.
- Brochodilator, cough suppressant and anti-histamine
- Contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Nettles, and other natural ingredients
- Treats common symptoms of respiratory distress
- Suitable for horses that suffer from COPD/heaves, "bleeders," or allergy issues
- Long-lasting results
- Not recommended for mares in foal
32 oz container provides up to a 16 - 32 day supply, depending on dosage
Gallon jug provides up to a 64 - 128 day supply, depending on dosage
Kauffman's Hydromax offers a unique approach to traditional powdered electrolyte supplements. In additional to revitalizing and replenishing lost bodily fluids after heavy exercise, Hydromax also includes protein, calcium, magnesium, glycerin, and lactose to offer enhanced hydrating abilities in addition to providing muscle recovery support. Fortified with a delicious cherry flavor, this easy-to-feed supplement is a proven winner among racehorses and other performance horses. Can be mixed with water or used as a top-dressing with feed.
- Cherry flavored
- Replaces lost electrolytes in horses under stress from summer heat, training and performance
- Helps replace fluid lost through sweat
- Helps support normal mineral balance
- More beneficial nutrients than salt alone
- Prevents dehydration, lactic acid build-up, or other negative side effects associated with poor hydration
- Includes whey protein, calcium acetate, magnesium, glycerin, and lactose
10 lb tub will provide an 80 day supply for one average horse
35 lb pail will provide a 280 day supply for one average horse
Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds. The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs.
Digestive enzymes included in the formulation of Kauffman's® Equine Gold for horse gut health support the breakdown of beta-glucan, hemicellulose, complex carbohydrates and pectin usually found in equine feedstuffs. These enzymes promote ecological balance intestinal bacteria, regulate pH and encourage motility and peristalsis of the intestines to help prevent constipation.
- Feed at the rate of 1/2oz to 2 oz daily
- Dose may be safely doubled during times of extreme digestive or management stress
- 4 lb. pails - approximately 64 day supply for one horse
- 10 lb. pails - approximately 32 day supply for a five horse stable
- 30 lb. pails - approximately 96 day supply for a five horse stable
- The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
- Unique blend of beneficial bacteriak, live yeast probiotics, and digestive enzymes
- Supports optimal digestive efficient in hindgut health
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
Pro V.M. by Peak Performance is a concentrated professional multi-use vitamin, mineral and amino acid formula for race horses.
Race horses have increased nutritional needs that cannot always be addressed by feed alone. Constant high intensity exercise places extreme demands on the horse's joints, immune system and muscular system. Pro V.M. includes the highest dietary recommended amount of each key nutrient depleted by intense exercise.
- Joint and connective tissue support
- Immune system support
- Attitude management
- Muscle support
- Hoof support
It also provides nutrients to support common problems in race horses such as tying up, electrolyte imbalance that may be caused by Lasix, thumps, joint issues and fragile lung capillaries that can burst under the extremes of racing.
The 3.3 lb size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
The 13.2 lb size provides up to a 120 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size provides up to a 227 day supply for one horse.
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush is a daily liquid supplement that helps support healthy kidney function. Kidney Flush helps flush the kidneys by increasing blood flow through the organ. Contains a number of natural diuretics, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants and herbs known to reduce urinary tract and kidney infections. In addition to these properties the ingredients are also used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
Support of the kidney is important because it is one of the major pathways that breakdown drugs and other waste products that find their way into the body. Equine Kidney Flush is recommended 2-4 times per year to maintain organ health and should always be used when taking pharmaceuticals which may be hard on the vital organs of the body.
- Supports overall kidney function
- Strengthen kidney tissues and conserve potassium
- Contains all natural anti-oxidants, diuretics, anti- inflammatories an herbs
- Recommended to be used 2-4 times per year
32 oz provides a 32 day supply
Gallon provides a 128 day suppky