Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
- Calming without drowsiness
- Proven to relax nervous horses
- Contains: L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Thiamine
- Made in the USA
A 1 lb tub will provide up to a 16 day supply for one average horse.
80 cc paste contains 2 servings for a 1,000 lb horse.
Total Joint Care Performance Ramard is a synergistic, powdered blend of the most powerful joint care products available. Developed by a team of veterinarians, trainers and biochemists to address the entire joint - not just cartilage. Hyaluronic Acid combined with several other key ingredients - glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM at the proper concentration and purity achieve optimum joint health. Replenishes Synovial Fluid which cushions and lubricates the joints, decreasing or possibly eliminating the need for costly, invasive joint injections. Made in the USA, this highly effective joint supplement is one of the best on the market today.
- Synergistic blend of the best, top-rated joint support ingredients
- Reduces inflammation, pain and stiffness
- Supports soft tissue, ligaments and tendons
- Stimulates Cartilage production and reduces degradation
- 6000mg Glucosamine HCI
- 3000mg Chondroitin Sulfate
- 3000mg MSM
- 200mg HA
The 1.12 lb jar provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse. The 6.75 lb provides a 180 day supply for one horse.
LubriSyn by Halstrum is a liquid supplement with the main component being hyaluronic acid (HA), that maintains joint health, increases mobility and sustains joint stability. Using LubriSyn on a daily basis translates into improved performance and quality of life for your horse. When horses train and exercise the synovial fluid in their joints breaks down more quickly. As horses age, they suffer the loss of HA levels, increasing the potential for inflammation and arthritis. HA is a naturally occurring part of the tissues and is a primary constituent of synovial fluid, the viscous substance that lubricates joints in the body and allows two adjacent cartilage caps to glide upon one-another with minimal friction.
- Restores the viscosity & sustains the integrity of cushioning joint fluid
- Reduces the need for costly and painful HA injections
- Both the pints and the quarts have a built-in measuring reservoir that is marked in ml and ounces
- Top-dress daily feed ration, or apply orally with a syringe into the mouth
- Palatable taste
- Highly bio-compatible and bio-degradable
- Quart bottle provides up to a 64 day supply
- Gallon provides up to a 256 day supply for one horse
Tandem is the perfect joint support combination of hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and methysulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are essential to maintaining joint health and mobility. Delivered in powder format, this supplement is suitable for young, training, and performance horses.
- Can be used In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
- For young and developing horses and horses in training or competition
- Also great for older horses with arthritic conditions
- Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop /per day.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day
Ingredients per 20 gm supplied scoop:
- 25 mg Hyaluronic acid
- 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate
- Each 5.3 lb container is about a 60 day supply
- 500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
Sinew X liquid by Omega Alpha is used to prevent and aid in recovery horse horses that are prone to joint pain, muscle soreness, and exertional rhabdomyolysis - or "tying up." Its specialized combination of D-Glucosamine and MSM plus a unique complex of additional ingredients with anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. An excellent solution for performance horses that regularly experience maximum levels of physical exertion.
- 5000mg Glucosamine Sulphate
- 3500mg MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)
- 2500mg Notopterygium Root - Natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory
- 2000mg Siler Root - Pain reliever for both muscles and joints
- 2000mg Gentian Root - Capillary strengthener to create an anti-inflammatory effect
- Recommended 2oz (30mL) serving 2x/day for first 10 days, then reduce to 30mL daily for maintenance
- 32oz bottle contains roughly 32, 30mL servings
- Gallon contains roughly 126, 30mL servings
Sinew X Plus liquid by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
- Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up
- Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain
- Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
- Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
- MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
3 in 1 Porudct is great for performance/race hroses. Strenuous demands placed placed on your horse will cause a loss of energy and essential nutrients. Total Blood Fluids Muscle is a combination of Electrolyte, Blood Builder and Muscle Builder all in one!
PreMare by Omega Alpha is a hormone balancer for mares with irritability and symptoms associated with monthly hormonal surges.
Not recommended for mares in foal
Premare is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian before treatment.
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all-natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. This formula contains the cutting edge ingredient Ramisol, Magnesium, and a balanced blend of B vitamins. Ramisol helps to support normal Cortisol levels and helps to minimize the increase in Cortisol released in response to high intensity exercise. High levels of Cortisol and stress are also related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. This unique blend of ingredients have been proven in the World and National show arenas, across all breed groups and disciplines to be very effective in eliminating your horse's stress and discontentment while allowing you to get back to safe and productive training, showing or trail riding.
- Available in Powder, Syringe and Soft Chew formulas
- Complete calming supplement
- Helps to minimize the normal cortisol level
- Made in the USA
- For equine use only
Note: The 510 gram powder (18oz approximately) container provides up to a 30 day supply and the 6.75 lb powder is a 180 day supply for one horse
Chill Equine Calming Formula by Omega Alpha is an equine calming formula that calms the spirit and reduces stress without the horse losing any of his cognitive or motor skills. It focuses the mind and reduces distractions. Given orally, approximately 1 hour before any situation that may cause the horse to react negatively will help ease the situation and improve the horse’s performance.
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Contains ancient Chinese herbs
Airwaves by Omega Alpha is a liquid formula containing Peppermint, Eucalyptus Leaves, Bulbus fritillaria, Mullein Pleurisy Root, Elecampane, Nettles and Menthol.
It acts as a bronchodilator and stimulates the opening of the airways. It is also a cough suppressant and relieves bronchospasms, clears mucus and aids breathing. The formula also eases inflammation in the chest and the anti-histamine action of nettles in the formula helps alleviate allergic symptoms.
Airwave can be used as a long lasting bronchodilator and is effective for bleeders or horses with heaves.
Not recommended for mares in foal.
Kauffman has enhanced the traditional salt-potassium or salt-sugar blended electrolyte to include protein from whey protein concentrate, calcium from calcium acetate, magnesium, glycine and lactose. This unique blend mimics the beneficial aspects of skim milk as a re-hydration and muscle recover formula for pre and post exercise use.
Ingredients: Salt; Potassium chloride; Calcium acetate; Lactose; Fenugreek seed, ground; Magnesium oxide; Whey protein concentrate and Glycine.
Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds. The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs.
Digestive enzymes included in the formulation of Kauffman's® Equine Gold for horse gut health support the breakdown of beta-glucan, hemicellulose, complex carbohydrates and pectin usually found in equine feedstuffs. These enzymes promote ecological balance intestinal bacteria, regulate pH and encourage motility and peristalsis of the intestines to help prevent constipation.
- Feed at the rate of 1/2oz to 2 oz daily
- Dose may be safely doubled during times of extreme digestive or management stress
- 4 lb. pails - approximately 64 day supply for one horse
- 10 lb. pails - approximately 32 day supply for a five horse stable
- 30 lb. pails - approximately 96 day supply for a five horse stable
- The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
- Unique blend of beneficial bacteriak, live yeast probiotics, and digestive enzymes
- Supports optimal digestive efficient in hindgut health
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha is an all-around stomach support supplement for horses available in liquid and paste form for rapid absorption. Beneficial for ulceritic horses or those prone to stomach issues by helping to create a mucous-like coating around irritated tissue to aid in healing. Can be used as a preventative measure or soothe horses currently dealing with ulcers.
- Aids in maintaining gastric health
- Soothes inflamed tissues due to ulcers and high levels of gastric acid
- Can increase dosage depending on severity
- Contains marshallow root, Slippery Elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate
60cc paste provides one single-dose use
32oz jug contains up to 32 doses
Gallon contains up to 128 doses