Chill Equine Calming Formula by Omega Alpha is an equine calming formula that calms the spirit and reduces stress without the horse losing any of his cognitive or motor skills. It focuses the mind and reduces distractions. Given orally, approximately 1 hour before any situation that may cause the horse to react negatively will help ease the situation and improve the horse’s performance.
Airwaves by Omega Alpha is a liquid formula containing Peppermint, Eucalyptus Leaves, Bulbus fritillaria, Mullein Pleurisy Root, Elecampane, Nettles and Menthol.
It acts as a bronchodilator and stimulates the opening of the airways. It is also a cough suppressant and relieves bronchospasms, clears mucus and aids breathing. The formula also eases inflammation in the chest and the anti-histamine action of nettles in the formula helps alleviate allergic symptoms.
Airwave can be used as a long lasting bronchodilator and is effective for bleeders or horses with heaves.
Not recommended for mares in foal.
Respi-free by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that race on polytrack surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems
- Includes Eriobotryae japonica, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Polygala tenuifolia, Rosemary, Scutellaria biancalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honey suckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus leaves, Mullein, Pleurissy root, Elecampane, Nettles, Menthol
Kauffman has enhanced the traditional salt-potassium or salt-sugar blended electrolyte to include protein from whey protein concentrate, calcium from calcium acetate, magnesium, glycine and lactose. This unique blend mimics the beneficial aspects of skim milk as a re-hydration and muscle recover formula for pre and post exercise use.
Ingredients: Salt; Potassium chloride; Calcium acetate; Lactose; Fenugreek seed, ground; Magnesium oxide; Whey protein concentrate and Glycine.
Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds.
The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs
U-Gard by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
4 lbs will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
8 lbs will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
10 lbs will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
40 lbs will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
Gallon is a 64 day supply for one horse.
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha
- Used to treat ulcers and irritated gut by providing mucilage to coat irritated tissue and aid in healing.
Ingredients: marshmallow root, slippery elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
Total Control by Finish Line is an all-in-one supplement that promotes healthy joints, feet, coat, gastric system (foregut & hindgut), blood counts and proper hydration.
- Combination of 5 of Finish Line's best products: U-7 Gastric Acid, Fluid Action HA, Apple-A-Day, Feet First & Iron Power
- Great taste that supports six main systems in your horse
- Easy to use & convenient especially for stable owners and trainers with multiple performance horses
- 2 scoops daily (75 grams total, scoop included)
- Always give with food or after a meal to avoid gastrointestinal upset
Iron, B-Vitamins, copper and cobalt promote healthy blood & counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acids maintain strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins help with digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride and iron stimulate your horse's thirst & encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM, Vitamin-C, Yucca and turmeric help to lubricate the joints and reduced inflammation and improved circulation.
The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
The 9.3 lb tub provides up to a 56 day supply for one horse.
The 23.2 lb tub provides up to a 140 day supply for one horse.
May be packaged in multiple bags within each bucket for freshness.
Cannot ship to Texas.
Pro V.M. by Peak Performance is a concentrated professional multi-use vitamin, mineral and amino acid formula for race horses.
Race horses have increased nutritional needs that cannot always be addressed by feed alone. Constant high intensity exercise places extreme demands on the horse's joints, immune system and muscular system. Pro V.M. includes the highest dietary recommended amount of each key nutrient depleted by intense exercise.
- Joint and connective tissue support
- Immune system support
- Attitude management
- Muscle support
- Hoof support
It also provides nutrients to support common problems in race horses such as tying up, electrolyte imbalance that may be caused by Lasix, thumps, joint issues and fragile lung capillaries that can burst under the extremes of racing.
The 3.3 lb size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
The 13.2 lb size provides up to a 120 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size provides up to a 227 day supply for one horse.
Kidney Flush by Omega Alpha is used as a cleanser for the kidneys by increasing blood flow through the organ. It also provides anti-oxidants to the site as well.
Support of the kidney is important because it is one of the major pathways that breakdown drugs and other waste products that find their way into the body. Equine Kidney Flush is recommended 2-4 times per year to maintain organ health and should always be used when taking pharmaceuticals which may be hard on the vital organs of the body.
Contains a number of natural diuretics, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants and herbs known to reduce urinary tract and kidney infections. In addition to these properties the ingredients are also used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
Liver Flush by Omega Alpha cleanses the liver, promotes liver regeneration and provides antioxidants to the liver tissue for support. It also helps to improve appetite.
Liver Flush contains natural herbs known for their ability to cleanse the liver, antioxidant activity to improve the rate of excretion (i.e. breakdown and detoxification) of body metabolites, replenish the “vital energy” to the liver, increase blood flow to the liver and reverse mild cases of liver cirrhosis.
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Runner’s Relief Submersion Bath
- The only treatment scientifically formulated to aid in the healing of bowed tendons, suspensory ligaments, & soft tissue injuries, within ninety days.
- Hot medicinal therapeutic soak.
- A natural botanical formulation derived from organic herbal extracts, which gives vasodilation in all vessels and arteries, promoting accelerated healing with no side effects.
Your favorite joint supplement for horses now formulated for dogs. Aids in the protection and repair of overused joints or joint problems in hips, back and legs usually associated with arthritis as dogs age. Tasty Beef Flavor.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 180mg/ml
- MSM 50mg/ml
- Ester C 35mg/ml
- HA 30mg/ml
- Boswellia 2mg/ml
- Dogs up to 20lbs., give 3 ml per day
- Dogs 21-40 lbs., give 5ml per day
- Dogs 41-70 lbs., 7.5ml per day
- Dogs over 71lbs., give 10ml per day.
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
** No longer contains Type II Collagen