Respi-free by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that race on polytrack surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems
- Includes Eriobotryae japonica, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Polygala tenuifolia, Rosemary, Scutellaria biancalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honey suckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus leaves, Mullein, Pleurissy root, Elecampane, Nettles, Menthol
Kauffman has enhanced the traditional salt-potassium or salt-sugar blended electrolyte to include protein from whey protein concentrate, calcium from calcium acetate, magnesium, glycine and lactose. This unique blend mimics the beneficial aspects of skim milk as a re-hydration and muscle recover formula for pre and post exercise use.
Ingredients: Salt; Potassium chloride; Calcium acetate; Lactose; Fenugreek seed, ground; Magnesium oxide; Whey protein concentrate and Glycine.
Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds.
The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs
U-Gard by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
A 4 lb will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
An 8 lb will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
A 10 lb will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
A 40 lbs will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
A gallon is a 64 day supply for one horse.
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha
- Used to treat ulcers and irritated gut by providing mucilage to coat irritated tissue and aid in healing.
Ingredients: marshmallow root, slippery elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate.
$6.99 - $299.95
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric sysetm, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
Total Control by Finish Line is an all-in-one supplement that promotes healthy joints, feet, coat, gastric system (foregut & hindgut), blood counts and proper hydration.
- Combination of 5 of Finish Line's best products: U-7 Gastric Acid, Fluid Action HA, Apple-A-Day, Feet First & Iron Power
- Great taste that supports six main systems in your horse
- Easy to use & convenient especially for stable owners and trainers with multiple performance horses
- 2 scoops daily (75 grams total, scoop included)
- Always give with food or after a meal to avoid gastointestinal upset
Iron, B-Vitamins, copper and cobalt promote healthy blood & counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acids maintain strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins help with digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride and iron stimulate your horse's thirst & encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM, Vitamin-C, Yucca and turmeric help to lubricate the joints and reduced inflammation and improved circulation.
The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
The 9.3 lb tub provides up to a 56 day supply for one horse.
The 23.2 lb tub provides up to a 140 day supply for one horse.
May be packaged in multiple bags within each bucket for freshness.
Cannot ship to Texas.
Pro V.M. by Peak Performance is a concentrated professional multi-use vitamin, mineral and amino acid formula for race horses.
Race horses have increased nutritional needs that cannot always be addressed by feed alone. Constant high intensity exercise places extreme demands on the horse's joints, immune system and muscular system. Pro V.M. includes the highest dietary recommended amount of each key nutrient depleted by intense exercise.
- Joint and connective tissue support
- Immune system support
- Attitude management
- Muscle support
- Hoof support
It also provides nutrients to support common problems in race horses such as tying up, electrolyte imbalance that may be caused by Lasix, thumps, joint issues and fragile lung capillaries that can burst under the extremes of racing.
The 3.3 lb size provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
The 13.2 lb size provides up to a 120 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb size provides up to a 227 day supply for one horse.
Healthy Horse 4 in 1 Solution by Omega Alpha is a blood builder, immune booster, liver and lung cleanser in one convenient package. For healthy horses to maintain their well being throughout the racing or showing season or any other event where large numbers of horses come together in a single location.
Healthy Horse contains 4 Alpha Omega products in 1:
Hemex - An effective liquid herbal extract that has been proven to treat anaemia by increasing red cell counts - important for horses coming off EPO.
Equine Immune Plus- Stimulates the horse's Immune system and thus helps decrease the incidence of illness caused by viruses and bacteria. It can also be used to treat a horse with viral illness, decreasing the severity and down time from the illness.
- Equine Liver Flush - Used to cleanse and support the Liver. The liver is the site of detoxification of drugs (eg. Steroids), synthesis of proteins, glycogen and fats. The liver is the most metabolically active organ and in order to have a healthy horse it is important that the liver be functioning at it's peak efficiency.
Equine Lung Flush - provides antioxidant support to the lungs and increases lung metabolism thus increasing the efficiency of oxygen intake.
Healthy Horse can help decrease the number of sick days experienced by your animal and increase the energy of your horse.
The gallon size provides about two 21 day treatments.
Kidney Flush by Omega Alpha is used as a cleanser for the kidneys by increasing blood flow through the organ. It also provides anti-oxidants to the site as well.
Support of the kidney is important because it is one of the major pathways that breakdown drugs and other waste products that find their way into the body. Equine Kidney Flush is recommended 2-4 times per year to maintain organ health and should always be used when taking pharmaceuticals which may be hard on the vital organs of the body.
Contains a number of natural diuretics, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants and herbs known to reduce urinary tract and kidney infections. In addition to these properties the ingredients are also used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
Liver Flush by Omega Alpha cleanses the liver, promotes liver regeneration and provides antioxidants to the liver tissue for support. It also helps to improve appetite.
Liver Flush contains natural herbs known for their abililty to cleanse the liver, antioxidant activity to improve the rate of excretion (i.e. breakdown and detoxification) of body metabolites, replenish the “vital energy” to the liver, increase blood flow to the liver and reverse mild cases of liver cirrhosis.
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Runner’s Relief Poultice is a silky smooth and creamy rich base, easily applied and easily washes off. The quickest solution for tendons, suspensories and fractures.
Directions for use:
- Before applying Runner's Relief Poultice, remove all previous medication, chemicals, and foreign matter by washing the area thoroughly.
- Apply a liberal amount of Runner's Relief Poultice evenly over the area to be treated and cover with a cotton quilt, plastic (saran) wrap, standing bandage (polo wrap) and leave for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, remove by washing the area and leave off for 12 hours; repeat treatment six days a week leaving one day of non-treatment.
Runner’s Relief Submersion Bath
- The only treatment scientifically formulated to aid in the healing of bowed tendons, suspensory ligaments, & soft tissue injuries, within ninety days.
- Hot medicinal therapeutic soak.
- A natural botanical formulation derived from organic herbal extracts, which gives vasodilation in all vessels and arteries, promoting accelerated healing with no side effects.
Your favorite joint supplement for horses now formulated for dogs. Aids in the protection and repair of overused joints or joint problems in hips, back and legs usually associated with arthritis as dogs age. Tasty Beef Flavor.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 180mg/ml
- MSM 50mg/ml
- Ester C 35mg/ml
- HA 30mg/ml
- Boswella 2mg/ml
- Dogs up to 20lbs., give 3 ml per day
- Dogs 21-40 lbs., give 5ml per day
- Dogs 41-70 lbs., 7.5ml per day
- Dogs over 71lbs., give 10ml per day.
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
** No longer contains Type II Collagen