Magnetic Bells boots by Wellington Tack have a soft lining to comfort foot. Wonderful for sore feet, laminitis, low ringbone, fractures, navicular, coffin bone inflamation, and any other problems in the feet where increased circulation will help.
- EZ pull fastener closures to ensure secure comfortable fit.
- One size fits all.
- Sold individually
Wide web aluminum bar shoe with toe grabs aids in navicular lameness.
Sold in pairs
Shoes by Victory
Wide web aluminum shoes help relieve lameness in hooves.
Sold in Pairs
Shoes by VictoryWide web aluminum degree shoe that helps with navicular lameness.
Oster Elite CryogenX-AgION blades offer strength, durability and excellent cutting power. Cryogenic processing and a titanium coating provide additional surface hardness and the longest wear resistance that Oster products offer.
- Fits most snap on style clippers
- Sizes 15 or 30 work well for finishing
- Sizes 50 works well for surgery preperation and other medical needs
- Titanium coating for long lasting perfomance
Quick Stick automatic balling gun for administering capsules or boluses to cattle and horses.
- Spring loaded cylinder
- Padded non-slip handle
- Easy to depress trigger
- Rubber covered end
- Effecitvely administers bolus up to 3/4 inch in diameter
- For veterinary use only.
- Genuine wood back with adjustable handle
- Made in England
- Measures approx. 6 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Bristles are approx. 1 1/4" in length
Kit includes thinning comb and notched trimming shears in a case.
Includes trimming sheers and thinning comb
Measures 7.25" tall x 3" wide (case with tools inside)
Hay Balancer G by Dr. Thornley is a premium vitamin and mineral supplement designed for horses on grass hay. Balances macro- minerals such as calcium and phosphorous, provides critical trace minerals, improves the protein profile of hay by providing critical essential amino acids, and includes stable yeast cultures and important vitamins to support digestion and gut health. Highly-palatable, pelleted supplement developed by practicing equine veterinarians
- Supports optimal growth, and may lower incidence of developmental orthopedic disease like epiphysitis, OCD, joint defects, etc.
- Supplies prebiotics to promote improved gut health, digestion and feed conversion
- Provides complete supplemental nutrition without unwanted carbohydrates, protein or fat
- Provides essential amino acids critical to muscle, soft tissue, hoof and hair growth
- Supports improved stamina, muscle mass retention, recovery time, and overall performance
- Balances minerals for proper bone and joint health
- Resealable bag
- Includes scoop
- 20 lb bag is a 30 day supply for adult horse or 15 day supply for pregnant / lactating broodmare or growing weanling
Intended to be used as the only supplement to a grass hay ration