Daily Prevent Powder by Coat Defense is used to eliminate rain rot, fungus, odor and to prevent chafing, fungus and bacteria and more! Works great for a grooming powder & dry shampoo and is equally effective for use under your tack and boots to protect against funk!
- Dry formula, less mess
- Talc-free powder
- Shake top bottle
- Treats moisture related skin issues
- Easy to use and works fast
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundicacea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch) menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.
USEF and FEI compliant
Summer Oil Hoof Gel by Leovet improves the moisture level of the hoof and promotes a strong hoof horn.
- 500 mL
- Lubricates and stores moisture to prevent drying out in the summer
- Lecithin and ceramides enhance cellular bonding material and strength hoof walls
- Ceramid prevents moisture loss and assures high elasticity
- Gel form does not drip off brush as you apply
This heavy duty soaking tub by Horsemen's Pride is a perfect for soaking ankles. Includes a heavy duty removable 1/2" thick rubber mat on interior bottom to prevent slipping. Great to cool down feet and ankles after a hard workout or use for recovering from an injury.
- Heavy-duty construction
- 23" diameter x 15" deep
- 1/2"rubber mat
Quick Stick automatic balling gun for administering capsules or boluses to cattle and horses.
- Spring loaded cylinder
- Padded non-slip handle
- Easy to depress trigger
- Rubber covered end
- Effecitvely administers bolus up to 3/4 inch in diameter
- For veterinary use only.
USDA approved immunostimulate for treating equine respiratory disease complex (ERDC). EqStim is used for improving the immune system, treating lingering respiratory infections. Beneficial in treating primary and secondary bacterial and viral infections. Administered by intravenous (IV) route into horses, can be used in conjunction with antibiotics or hyperimmune therapies. EqStim is given to adult horses at 1mL per 250lbs of body weight, can be repeated at day 3 or 4 and again at day 7 if needed. Can be administered to foals at 1mL dosage.
- Treats respiratory infections
- Helps improve the immune system
- Given via Intravenous (I.V.) route
- Can be used with antibiotics or hyperimmune therapies
- 5mL vial
- Needles and syringes sold separately
- Do not use with glucocorticoids or immune suppressors. Steroid therapies should be withdrawn at least 7 days before initiating this therapy.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
DermaGenR8 is the only acellular protein extract enriched veterinary hydrogel dressing in the world and is a stand alone product in the care of veterinary wounds, cuts, abrasions and burns.Product Details:
- Carefully Formulated
- Made from 100% natural ingredients that are competition test free
- Used for primary dressing for wounds
- With light or no exudate to add or maintain moisture at the wound bed
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in the body's natural ability to repair and replace tissue
Nulli-Fly by Pyranha Gallon size. Pleasant smelling fly spray that doesn't attract dust or grime. Kills and repels stable, horse, face, deer, house and horn flies. Plus works on mosquitoes, gnats and lice. Kills ticks that may carry Lyme disease
- Water based
- Long lasting
- Wipe on or Spray on Citronella scented
- Made in the USA
LubriSynHA Topical Wound Gel 11.8 oz
Safe, natural, general use topical wound spray for horses, livestock & pets. Advanced wound care with Hyaluronic Acid. Works great for all types of animals on all types of wounds! Great for hot spots, burns, lacerations, rain rot, cracked heels and so much more!
- Gel Formula
- Easy to apply spray
$2.50 - $9.95