$9.95 - $12.95
No Bow Leg Wraps. Combine with a standing bandage for great leg protection while trailering or applying over liniments. The soft outer shell combined with a foam interior allows the wrap to easily contour to your horses leg providing a supportive fit.
- Cotton flannel outer shell
- Supportive foam center
- 32 inches long
- Sold in pairs
$9.99 - $10.95
Quilted Leg Wraps by Big Dee's:
- Set of 4 (2 - 12" and 2 - 14")
- Great for everyday bandaging.
- 28" in length.
Polo Bandages by Big Dee's are a top quality polo. Made with soft flexible fleece so they're easy to wrap with while still providing support and protection.
- Approximate size: 5" x 9' with 2" velcro for attaching
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
Tie Dye Bell boots with EZ Pull Fasteners make these a fun choice to have around the barn! Easy on/off with EZ Pull Fasteners and double stitched for added strength. Vibrant rainbow tie dye color make these bell boots truly unique.
- Easy on, easy off Velcro straps
- Colorful Tie dye design
- Offers protection for over-reaching horses
- Great for turnout or riding
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Nylon bandages are commonly used as an everyday stall bandage to be used in combination with leg quilts or no bow wraps. Helps to keep horse's legs from stocking up for those horses who are in intense training. Also helps to keep debris out an injury and keep medication in place while healing.
- 5.5" Wide x 9' Long
- Sold in Set of 4
- EZ fastener measures 1.5"W x 6"L
$25.95 - $104.75
Strong impact protection in a light, compact design. It's the most popular boot on the market! Wrap around design in back stops horses from catching behind the boot and turning the boot around. Boots come in either half knee or full knee. The half knee covers the knee and the full knee extends above the knee to the arm of the horse. Available in Regular Cup 101, Deep Cup 301 and Super Deep Cup 301S.
- Use for training or racing
- Quality construction that holds up to heavy use
- Soft liner that molds to the horse's leg
- Buckle adjustment for a precise fit
- Deep Cup Boot is for bigger knee horses
- Super Deep Cup Boot is exactly like our standard P-301 Deep Cup Boot except it incorporates an EXTRA built-in protection made from super strong polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate absorbs the impact of the horse who hits so hard that all the amount of leather or felt boots won't even help
Weaver Kevlar Bell Boots feature a Kevlar reinforcement for the perfect combination of strength and resistance to water, dirt and abrasion. These heavy duty boots are precisely-designed with an anatomical positioning bulb that helps prevent turning.
- Sold as pair
- Kevlar strike protection
- Lined with neoprene for the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Double-ply hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit.
$25.95 - $82.95
Protecto Skin Tight Knee Boots are one of the world's best selling Knee Boots. Offers a slim tight close fit to the knee with the buckle fasteners for easy on/off and hardware for attaching suspenders.
- Fits close to the knee
- Buckle fasteners
- Offered in 3 sizes -- Small, Medium and Large
- Available in Full or Half Knee
Vac's Standing Bandages with Extra Wide Hook and Loop Fasteners.
Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability
Vac's Jersey No Bow is super soft and absorbent fleece fabric with a center of dense sponge-like foam, which is kept in place by Vac's exclusive stitching.
Perfect as a shipping or stall bandage! .