The Easyboot Rx by EasyCare is just the prescription for horses requiring a therapy boot that offers stability and support without being heavy or clunky.
- Veterinarians, hoof care professionals and horse owners alike rely on the Easyboot Rx to help horses heal and recover quickly. It provides support and relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular and other lower limb/hoof problems. The boot can be used to speed recovery and offer protection after surgery or injury, lessen fatigue and add protection during trailering as well as offer a safeguard in the breeding shed.
- The sole of the Easyboot Rx is a combination of durable and soft material, much like that used in human orthotics, in a light weight package. All seams and edges of the upper are rounded for safety. Three air vents provide air circulation keeping the hoof cool while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris. Each boot comes fitted with an EasyCare Comfort Pad to provide immediate relief and additional sole support. Replacement comfort pads in three densities are available at a very affordable price.
- Application is quick and easy. The unique upper of the Easyboot Rx folds down and opens large enough to accommodate the wide base of a hoof, allowing for quick application without strength or force. After the hoof is placed in the Easyboot Rx, two hook and loop tabs are fastened to provide a secure fit. A quick pull on the hook and loop tabs and the Easyboot Rx is easily slipped off the hoof. Each boot has a double hook and loop lock system that prevents the boot from opening unintentionally.
- The Easyboot Rx is not intended for riding or turnout but can be used for stall rest, hand walking or very small round pen or paddock.
- Please refer to the label and video for sizing information.
- Sold individually
Easy Boot Cloud Therapeutic system provides comfort to thin soles, abscesses, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts and stalling on hard surfaces offering traction and variable inserts to create comfort for recovering and performance horses alike.
- Provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic laminitis, founder, lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems.
- Can be used to aid movement and reduce recovery time after injury or surgery.
- The supportive sole of the Easyboot Cloud is designed to allow the horse to stand more comfortably by reducing pressure on the sensitive areas of the hoof and lower leg.
- The Easyboot Cloud may be used in conjunction with the Therapy Click System.
- Sold individually; includes 1 boot & 1 comfort pad
- Additional pads sold separately
Weaver Polo Wraps feature quality construction in a variety of fun patterns. Constructed from top quality brushed pile fleece, use these polo wraps help to provide your horse with the leg support needed during strenuous workouts. Can be used as light protection and support to prevent injures or to help prevent an old injury from reoccurring. Handy hook and loop closures make these polos a breeze to take on and off and a convenient design make these polo wraps perfect for the busy horse-person. Sold in a 4-pack.
- Constructed from top quality brushed pile fleece
- Provide leg support needed during workouts
- Hook and loop closures for easy on and off
- Measure approximately 4.5" W x 9' L
- Fun trendy style prints
- Machine washable
- Sold per set of four
- Coordinates with matching items in the Weaver Pattern Collection
Sport Brushing Boots by Woof Wear are soft and breathable that offer superior support and protection when you need it most. Whether you're riding cross country, flat or schooling - these boots are the best!
- PX closed cell neoprene vents to encourage airflow
- Highly strengthened foam panel to protect from impact
- Ergonomic design to mold around the leg and fetlock joint.
- Perfect for all terrains and conditions
- Suitable for front or hind legs.
- Sold as a pair.
- Small - 8 1/8"
- Medium - 9 1/2"
- Large - 10.5"
- X-Large - 11 3/4"
The Pastern Wrap by Cavallo is an accessory for the Simple Boot. If your horse has sensitive skin, or if you are going on a long ride and are concerned about potential rubbing, Cavallo Pastern Wraps are a great solution. Wraps also prevent debris from entering the boot. Sold as a pair.
NOTE: Remember that there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse’s new boots. Like your own riding boots, it is recommended that time is taken to gradually break-in your boots. The first day the boots should be worn for 20-30 minutes, during turn-out or riding. The next day, you can increase the time and so on. Horse’s hoofs, skin thickness, bulb sensitivity and conditioning can vary, so please monitor the wear and increase time in the boots as appropriate. You can speed up the break-in process by using a leather softener of your choice and/or riding through water.
- Accessory for Simple or Sport Slim boots
- Sold in pair
- For sensitive-skinned horses or those prone to rubs
- Small (for Simple Boots sizes 0 - 1)
- Medium (for Simple Boots sizes 2 - 3)
- Large (for Simple Boots sizes 4 - 6)
How To Use:
Velcro the Cavallo wrap around the hoof, keeping it low to the ground around the bottom of the bulb and drawing the elastic diagonally upward from back to front. Place the boot on the hoof, toe first, ensuring that the wrap lies flat. Velcro the red tab from the pastern wrap onto the red Velcro on the tongue of the boot. Carry on your boot fastening procedure as normal
Cavallo Simple Boots provide comfort for your horse, whether it's simply for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks or added security on slippery pavement. Simple Hoof Boots are Multi-Purpose Hoof Boots, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. Cavallo hoof boots are easy to size, easy to fit and easy to care for – the simplest, safest, most comfortable hoof boot in the world.
- Simple to measure & fit - see size chart for guide
- Simple to put on and remove.
- Stays securely on hoof - features industrial grade Velcro closures
- Excellent for barefoot horses, those with chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from hoof injuries/diseases
- Can take on rides with you in case of lost shoe
- Ideal for horses with round hooves of equal width & length
- Waterproof tread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam filled collar, but can use Cavallo Pastern Wraps as extra protection if desired
- Sold as a pair
Sport Slim Boot by Cavallo offer a sure footed low-profile sole, its sleek design made for a narrower hoof and lighter riding. An option for horses transitioning from shod to barefoot. Easy-on design protects the hoof while allowing natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall to stimulate blood circulation and growth. Great to comfort chronic pain, hoof sensitivity, injuries, abscesses, navicular, laminitis/founder, sole bruising and contracted heels. A great "spare" tire option for when your horse pulls a shoe. Designed with a natural shape to eliminate the need for shims, the Sport Slim boot has leather inside and outside to conform comfortably to the horse's heel bulbs. Count on Cavallo for quality, durability, and protection for your horse.
- Available Sizes: 0 - 6
- 1/4" narrower than the Simple Boot
- 10% lighter than the Simple Boot
- Sole measures 5 Â¾" at widest point
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock â€“ so your horseâ€™s legs donâ€™t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Sold in pairs
- Hoofpick Included
Woof Wear Pro Fetlock Boot features tough molded polyurethane outershell that is lined with breathable neoprene and a soft jersey to prevent rubs. Pro Fetlock boots are designed to provide optimum impact protection for the fetlocks against knock and brushing injuries and conforms to FEI young horse class regulations.
- Lightweight yet tough molded polyurethane outershell
- Lined with 7mm breathable neoprene and nylon jersey
- Double lock elastic for added security
- Sold in pairs
- Black only
- Conforms to FEI young horse class regulations
- Always check your most current rule book to ensure your equipment meets standards.
Woof Wear Mud Fever Turnout Boots feature a waterproof and breathable fabric to surround the cannon bone and a close fitting hoof capsule with Kevlar reinforced heel protection. This fully breathable boot is designed to create a protective barrier from below the knee while encouraging cool air to circulate keeping the legs clean and dry.
Woof Wear Pro Tendon Boot features a tough vented polyurethane outershell that is lined with breathable neoprene and a soft nylon jersey to protect against rubs, as well as an extra layer of shock-absorbing foam for ultimate impact protection. The Pro Tendon boot is designed to provide exceptional impact protection in an ergonomic design and a super-stretch panel behind the knee that allows for full flexion.
- Polyurethane outershell
- Lined 7mm neoprene and a soft nylon jersey
- Shock absorbing foam
- Stretch panel behind the knee for full flexion
- Double lock elastic for added security
- Sold in pairs
- Available in Black only
From schooling to competition, the Woof Wear Pro Overreach Boot is a stylish and functional form of protection to your horse's fetlocks and hooves. Its hard-wearing carbon-effect and neoprene base combines to offer excellent protection against overreach injuries. Pair with the Woof Wear Pro Tendon and Fetlock Boots for a Cross-Country-ready setup!
- 7mm neoprene base
- Additional padding to protect heel bulbs
- Smooth rolled anti-rub collar
- Hard wearing carbon-effect outer
- Matching double lock strap for security
- Recessed stitching for strength and durability
Perfect for long gallops in the field, everyday schooling, or turnout, the Woof Wear Single-Lock Brushing Boots are an excellent everyday and competition boot. A must for any avid equestrian athlete! Designed to provide maximum and flexible protection against brushing, striking and overreaching injuries. Available in a wide variety of sizes and universal fitting, these boots will stay in place from cross-country trip to stadium round course!
- Universal fit designed for front or back legs
- Anti-spin design
- Multiple straps for secure, stabilized fit
- Soft, breathable neoprene
- Ergonomically shaped inner strike pad
- Sold in pairs
- Color: Black
Please Note: Boots will have a varying number of straps dependent on the size of the boot.
Equifit Essential Bell Boots feature durable easy to clean EverLeather that is scratch, tear and puncture resistant. Lined in lightweight waterproof foam these boots are ideal for providing extra protection during turnout, shipping, riding or lunging.
- Reinforced hook and loop closure
- Perform perfectly even in wet and muddy conditions
- Soft rolled top edge
Equifit Essential Everyday Jumping Boot Set features the nearly indestructible EverLeather outer with a reinforced strike zone for extra protection and a breathable, anti-microbial, high-density foam liner providing support and flexibility. This complete four-piece set includes both front and hind boots, making the Essential Everyday boot an ideal choice for riding and turnout protection.
- Color: Black only
- Nearly indestructible, EverLeather outer
- Breathable, anti-microbial, high-density foam liner
- Reinforced strike zone
- Nylon binding for extra durability
- 2 inch wide elastic straps distribute pressure evenly
- Safety closure
- Machine wash, air-dry flat
- Sold as set of 4 (2 front / 2 Hind)
The Equifit Essential Bell Boot is just that; vital to any rider's toolbox! The EquiFit Essential EveryDay Front Boot is packed with features and technology. This boot is the perfect choice for turnout, schooling showing and everything in between. Complete with a nearly indestructible EverLeather™ outer, the breathable, high density foam liner provides full support while allowing flexibility. Features durable re-enforced strike zone for added protection and nylon binding for added protection. Equifit makes sure that style isn't lost with its elegant stitching and Ocala-style craftsmanship, bringing signature elements and classical styling with this boots. Additionally, 2" wide elastic straps distribute pressure evenly. You won't want to ride in anything else!
- Color: Black only
- Durable Everleather cover
- Soft rolled fleece top
- Sold as pair