Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
Scientists and veterinarians agree that the effectiveness of any oral joint care supplement is determined by its ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination so smaller molecules mean maximum assimilation and better utilization.
Corta-Flx for your horse has a tasty alfalfa base that mixes well with sweet feed and don't all horses love alfalfa?
- Clinically proven
- Features pure, water soluble, micro-sized, isolated nutrients similar to the active ingredients found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- Effectiveness enhanced by smaller molecules' ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination
- Highly palatable in it's liquid, powder, or pellet form
- Made in the U.S.A.
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
ExCellR8 by Vet Cellect
ExCellR8 is an all-natural, acellular derivative product for horses that experience pain and inflammation due to over exertion, injury or osteoarthritis in their joints., tendons or ligaments. ExCellR8 topical cream can promote natural equine health through regimented daily maintenance applications.
- 4 oz tube
- Approximately 10 - 12 applications per tube
- All-natural properties
- Recommended for all disciplines
- For Equine use only
- Apply a 3" ribbon of ExCellR8 cream twice daily over the affected joint for up to 7 days
- Rub in thoroughly to hair covering joint until it disappears
- Apply once daily thereafter to help promote continued soundness
Strongid Paste Dewormer by Zoetis
- Contains the active ingredient pyrantel pamoate
- Each syringe contains 3.6 grams pyrantel base in 23.6 gm paste
- One 23.6 gm syringe treats up to 1200 lb
- Effective against benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles.
- Large Strongyles
- Small Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
Anthelcide EQ Paste by Zoetis
- Broad-spectrum equine dewormer containing the active ingredient oxibendazole.
- 24 gm dial-type syringe containing 0.85 ounces (24g) of paste
- One syringe treats up to 1,200 lb
- Shows efficacy against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles.
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Large roundworms
- Pinworms, including various larval stages and threadworms
The tried, trusted and clinically proven Corta-Flx formula has now been fortified with Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (LMW-HA) to bring you a potent and powerful alternative to injectable HA. These HA molecules are many times smaller than traditionally sourced HA as used by some competitors.
Thus, the Corta-Flx clinically proven formula Plus HA gets faster results. During recent testing of HA, the Horse Journal declared it to be a highly-viable alternative to injectable HA. Try the newest classic in the Cortaflex stable of quality products – try Corta-Flx HA today!
- Clinically Tested
- Made in the USA
- Quick Results
- Horse Journal declared to be a highly-viable alternative to injectable HA
The quart size will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse and a gallon provides up to 128 day supply for one horse.
Equinyl Combo with HA by Vita Flex may help ease pain and inflammation associated with training and competition without causing gastrointestinal side effects.
Glucosamine and Hyaluronic Acid help maintain synovial fluid that lubricates the joints for all day pain associated with daily exercise and activity. Hyaluronic Acid has been added to provide additional joint support for flexibility and healthy joints. In addition, there are two types of glucosamine in Equinyl Combo: One for immediate use and a time-released form that provides a source over a 24 hour period.
Equinyl Combo with HA also contains MSM which helps to reduce inflammation and enhance circulation and, a patented ingredient, ComfortX, which may reduce swelling and inflammation and shorten recovery time.
The 1.875 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply and the 3.75 lb tub provides a 60 day supply for one horse.
1.87% Ivermectin dewormer by Horse Health.
No other dewormer kills more stages of parasites. Kills 35 species and stages of the two most common bot species.
Use 6 times per year for broad spectrum parasite control. For use on all horses, including broodmares, stallions and foals without age restriction.
One syringe deworms horses up to 1,250 lbs. (600 kg).
** Brand may vary **
HylaMotion by Vita Flex is a natural equine joint lubricant that contains 100 mg hyaluronic acid (HA) per 1/2 oz serving.
HA is a major component of equine cartilage and synovial fluid. Research had shown that supplemental hyaluronic acid may act as both a joint lubricant and anti-inflammatory. Ideal for horses with osteoarthritis or those facing the strains of aging, training, or competition.
Hylamotion can be used as an alternative to, or in conjunction with intravenous or intra-articular HA. Give daily to help maintain healthy joints and use along with glucosamine and/or chondroitin for additional joint support.
Alfalfa-based powder for ease of feeding.
The enclosed scoop holds 1/2 oz. Feed 1/2 oz per horse per day with feed.
The 1 lb tub provides up to a 32 day supply and the 2.5 lb tub provides an 80 day supply for one horse.
FluidFlex by Equicare (A division of Farnam) is a balanced formula of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for healthy joint function, glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and potent antioxidants. The liquid formula is designed for fast absorption and provides the essential nutrients for building and maintaining healthy joint cartilage and connective tissue.
- Made in the USA
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Perfect balance of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for continued healthy joint function
The 32 oz bottle provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon bottle provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
Safe, Legal and effective
All Natural ingredients
The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
Red blood cell nutrients
Contains full chain of amino acids
Can be used before or after workouts and events
60 cc tube
H.B. 15 Hoof Supplement by Farnam helps support healthy hooves.
It contains the essential amino acids lysine and methionine, vital for growth and tissue maintenance in horses. It also contains vitamin B-6, which aids in the metabolism of these amino acids. Proteins are one of the most important of all nutrients, vital to life and health. H.B.15 has been specially formulated to contain biotin and the amino acids lysine and methionine. Amino acids are the "building blocks" of the body and enable a horse to make the best possible use of the vegetable proteins present in hay and grains. Lysine and methionine are recognized as especially vital for horses for this reason. Formulated to contain 20 mg biotin per ounce.
- Supports healthy hooves
- Contains essential amino acids lysine and methionine which are vital for growth and tissue support
- Vitamin B-6 to help metabolize the amino acids
- 3 lb tub provides up to a 48 day supply and the 7 lb tub provides a 112 day supply for one horse.