GI Renew by Pennwoods helps your horse perform at his best by keeping his GI system healthy. Organic concentrated probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes and a organic immune stimulate with high levels of beta glucans.
- Aids in the prevention of colic
- Sooths and heals ulcers
- Stimulates appetite & immune system
- Acts as an organic toxin binder
Advanced Imm-Hance EQ by AniMed is a scientifically engineered equine nutritional product consisting of an advanced proprietary blend of yeast extracts and nutritional factors with PETerna. Imm-Hance provides support for a healthy immune system in horses. Imm-Hance also supports normal recovery time after athletic activity.
Provides support for a healthy immune system
Also promotes recovery after strenuous activity
Features & Benefits:
- Provides critical nutrients for foals suffereing from nutrition-related developmental orthopedic disease (D.O.D.)
- Supplies nutrients that may be deficient in mare's milk for faster-growing foals, who have a great risk for D.O.D.
- Higher levels of Vitamins A, E and C- antioxidants shown to support immunity.
- Dried Egg Product has been shown to enhance gut health.
- Can help with early establishment of beneficial gut microbes in foals
- May aid in the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Shown to create a protective barrier against pathogenic microorganisms
- Can positively affect the immune system
- Encapsulation of M74: Ensures stability by minimizing losses in feed processing and storage
- Decreases degradation in the stomach and targets the delivery of the direct-fed microbials to the optimum site of action in the intestinal tract
Advanced Imm-Hance Senior by AniMed is a scientifically engineered equine nutritional product consisting of an advanced proprietary blend of yeast extracts, nutritional factors, and PETerna®. Imm-Hance supports optimal health for horses in their golden years; including their physical and mental well-being, while it supports normal gastrointestinal and liver functions. Imm-Hance Senior works well in conjunction with AniFlex Complete to support normal joint function.
Provides immune support for horses in their golden years
Proprietary blend of yeast extracts
For overall well-being
Supports normal gastrointestinal and live functions
Hyalun Pro Gel by Hyalogic - The HA in Hyalun acts to help improve joint movement, lubrication and cushioning.
If we can compare the joints of the horse to an automobile engine; the joint mimics the oil in a car engines. At regular intervals we replace the oil in our car engines because the heat and friction of normal operation causes a breakdown of oil viscosity. The oil becomes thinner and less able to protect the metal surfaces from excessive wear.
Hyalun acts the same way in joints. With age the viscosity of the joint fluid breaks down. It becomes thin and is unable to cushion the joint cartilage, leading to increased friction and wear on the cartilage surfaces of the joints. Administering Hyalun helps restore the normal viscosity of the joint fluid and prevents further damage to the joint.
$15.96 - $64.95
Supersal Mineral is a balanced mineral supplement with monosodium phosphate for 100% assimilation.
Use in growing horses for better skeletal development and in horses of all ages to maintain strong bone structure.
Because it's cheaper, most equine supplements contain dicalcium phosphate as a source of phosphorus, even though it's not completely assimilated by horses. Formula 707 Supersal utilizes monosodium phosphate along with proteinated trace minerals to assure all of the product is put to use. That means your horse always gets all the vitamin A, phosphorus, calcium and trace minerals necessary for strong skeletal development.
Combine Supersal with an equal amount of salt daily for better skeletal development and earlier closing of the knees. Also use with barren mares to encourage them to cycle faster, and with pregnant mares to assist in foal development.
Mucus Mover by Herbs of the World. Is great for short term use in drying up mucus in competitve horses or horses with mucus irritation or sinus drisel.
- Releases mucus quickly allowing for quick recovery.
- Not for use during competition.
- Recommended follow up with Run for your Life, Bloodless Victory or Chinese Bleeder Liquid.
Mucus Mover Suggested Use: 1/2 scoop twice daily for 7-10 days.
Mucus Mover Ingredients: Horsetail, Cayenne, Garlic, Nettle, Eleuthero Root, Burdock Root, Rose hips
#21 Bright Eyes by Silver Lining Herbs is designed to maintain the body's natural mineral levels connected with the eyes, and may be beneficial in maintaining normal eyesight.
- It supports the body's natural ability to see clearly and may be beneficial in:
- Helping reduce eye stress
- Helping support capillary health
- May reduce free radical damage
- Supports and promotes long term eye health
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Bilberry, Eyebright, Oregon Grape, Red Raspberry, Slippery Elm, Uva Ursi, Yellow Dock, Witch Hazel and Chaparral ) 7937 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per bag.