EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
Down-the-Stretch 60cc Paste by Tenda Horse Products
An outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well-being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- All-natural energy source
- Contains Honey an essential super-food
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Increases oxygen uptake
- For all classes of horses
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
Fast Finish 60 cc syringe lets you get away quicker, stay longer, finish faster! Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity up to 20%. Reduces and combats lactic acid build up. Aids in the prevention of internal bleeding.
Outstanding all-natural source of long-lasting energy for the high-performance equine athlete. With a special combination of ingredients, Fast Finish helps your horse last longer, and finish stronger! This pre-event formula contains ingredients which may aide in lowering lactic acid buildup, reducing muscle discomfort during strenuous exercise.
Fast Finish also features anti-oxidant rich Honey, which aids in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing oxygen uptake. Fast Finish is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity
- Reduces and combats lactic acid build up
- Aids in preventing internal bleeding
- All natural source of long lasting energy
- Decreases muscle discomfort
All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
$35.95 - $125.95
- Clinically Tested
- Low molecular weight for quick absorption
- Made in the USA
- Quick Results
- Cost effective alternative to injectable HA
Quart size will provide up to a 32 day supply for one average sized horse.
Gallon provides up to 128 day supply for one average sized horse.
High Endurance Paste by Cox Veterinary Laboratory
Uniquely formulated paste containing electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help prevent dehydration. Perfect for horses in work, training and competition!
- Equivalent to a 1000 ml jug
- Replaces electrolytes, vitamins and amino acids lost in sweat
- Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exericse or heat
- Cherry Flavor
- 2 doses per tube
- Provide adequate water supply
$12.55 - $27.90
Flex-It Paste by Cox Vet. Labs supports the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissues. Four substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running and competition puts under high stress. Sodium Hyaluronate is in the gel formula & is one of the substances responsible for the lubrication of joints with its highest concentration found in soft connective tissue and joint fluid. When arthritis is present, the quantity and quality of Hyaluronate decreases, therefore joint fluid loses its viscosity and lubricating ability.
- Repairs joints and many other tissues
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occur naturally in the body
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Flex-It greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes
- Hhoney flavored gel
- Enables you to orally administer Hyaluronate to your horse without costly injections
- Administer 10 ml once per day
- Each 60 ml syringe contains 6 servings
Gastroade by Cox Vet Labs
Gastroade is a magnesium and calcium supplement designed to promote a healthy digestive system. Great for the competitive horse or a horse in training. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- 6 doses per 60ml tube
- Alleviates gastric distress symptoms including: poor appetite, dull hair coat, changes in mood, or drop in performance
- New approach to dealing with equine gastric distress
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum that neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera & Kaolin to relieve gastric upset by soothing and healing the stomach lining
- 100% money-back guarantee
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
$26.05 - $84.95
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
Take the Succeed 60 Day Challenge Risk Free! The Succeed Challenge comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee - if you complete the entire 60 day program and are not satisfied with the benefits and improvements in the horse, Succeed will refund your entire purchase price.*
Paste Pack comes with 2 cartons of Paste (30 tubes each) plus an extra 10 Tubes (FREE)!
Just one serving, once a day with regular feed is all that it takes for optimal digestive health. Succeed is a natural system of key nutrients that can help maintain a healthy digestive balance in the face of challenges horses face every day.
Oral - Paste is available in individual serving sized oral syringes. Oral paste is ideal for getting a horse started on the program, for use at shows or on the track, or for those who want to ensure their horse gets every drop. And it's great for horses off their feed. Just feed one tube each day - available in cartons of 30 syringes - that's a one month supply for one horse
$56.65 - $157.45
Lube All Plus by Equiade contains Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) which has been used with significant success in horses and dogs as a joint lubricant. Until recently it was commonly available by injection and now is available as an oral liquid supplement.
Lube All Plus also contains MSM for reduction of inflammation and improved circulation and, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for joint and cartilage support.
Key ingredients per 1 oz dose:
Glucosamine Sulfate 2500mg
Chondrotin Sulfate 400mg
Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 100mg
Great for horses and dogs
- Useful for helping maintain healthy joints.
Smooth Mover by Oralx - As time goes on and your horse gets older eventually everything starts to hurt, whether it’s from exertion or advancing age. Even more so for horses with joint pain that develops over time.
- Contains the essential amino acid DL-Phenylalanine along with herbal White Willow Bark
- Helps keep the horse's body feeling strong and ready to take on the next challenge
- Aids in keeping horse active longer
- Eases the discomfort from pains of growing older or over exertion
$25.15 - $75.55
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse and a 20 lb pail is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Reach Joint Supplement by Horse Health helps support healthy joints with a combination of the most popular joint care ingredients on the market.
It helps maintain cartilage, connective tissue, and joint mobility. Reach also contains antioxidants which help remove damaging free radicals.
Calcium Ascorbate 250mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 250mg
Hyaluronic Acid 15mg
$17.95 - $53.05