EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
Liver Flush by Omega Alpha cleanses the liver, promotes liver regeneration and provides antioxidants to the liver tissue for support. It also helps to improve appetite.
Liver Flush contains natural herbs known for their ability to cleanse the liver, antioxidant activity to improve the rate of excretion (i.e. breakdown and detoxification) of body metabolites, replenish the “vital energy” to the liver, increase blood flow to the liver and reverse mild cases of liver cirrhosis.
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
Electrolytes for the High Performance Horse, as a supplemental source of essential nutrients. Laboratory tested for purity and stability. Most available form of electrolytes and minerals are used. Electrolyte for instant rejuvenation with a 3 minute absorption rate.
Lyte Now helps prevent dehydration, muscle fatigue, heat stress and tying up during and after activity. Each dose supplies twice the minerals lost during 1 hour of sustained physical exercise. Ideal for use before or after competition, worming, stress, and illness.
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Hyaluronic Acid to repair and strengthen stressed joints. It improves performance by increasing your horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid making notable improvement within 5 days.
- Available in liquid or powder form, or see item #48402 for pellet form
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage
- Helps prevent cumulative cartilage damage
Key ingredients per oz (see product label tab for a full list):
Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg, MSM 3,000 mg, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg
Please Note: Acti-Flex no longer contains Type II Collagen & cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Total Equine Relief Powder by Ramard was developed to ease the effects of aches, swelling, heat, stiffness and discomfort caused by training and competition. Although competition horses are more prone to these issues, all horses will benefit from the relief of aches and tenderness associated with every day activities.
- Helps horses recover faster
- Eases discomfort associated with joints and tendons without causing stomach upset
- No harsh side effects, which can lead to other issues associated with those conditions.
- Older horses will benefit from the effects of easing joint stiffness and discomfort.
- May be beneficial for swelling, aches, stiffness, heat, seasonal allergies, discomfort, fever, bruising.
- Paste: one 15CC syringe is one dose for a 1,000 lb horse.
- Powder: 1 scoop (3.2g) per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs daily. May be increased to 1 scoop per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs every 12 hours.
Flex+ Max by Absorbine offers a new and improved, highly concentrated joint and connective tissue formula with no fillers in both pellet and powder form that is proven to be palatable among horses.
- Helps support joint and connective tissue and helps maintain strong bones
- Guaranteed levels of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, boswellia, and flaxseed
- Highly palatable fenugreek flavoring
- No load-in dosing requirement
- Comes with an easy-to-use pre-measured dosage scoop
The 5 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
Acti-Flex Senior is manufactured in an alfalfa-based powder that proves to be highly palatable. The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply for one horse.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
Perktone by Cox is a cherry-flavored, blood building liquid supplement that increases energy and stamina.
When horses train, race and perform, the high speed action of their large muscles puts tremendous stress on their physiological systems. Perktone is rich in nutrients that can be carried through the bloodstream to nurture the entire body, elevating and sustaining energy levels and mental alertness, while preventing damage to tissues.
Perktone is a therapeutically balanced nutritional supplement optimally fortified with vitamins, minerals and iron. Homogenized for maximum consistency and flow ability, it provides a potent source of blood building nutrients.
Feed 2 fluid ounces of Perktone once or twice daily to horses in training and racing. For horses not in training feed 1 fluid ounce daily. Perktone can be mixed into feed or administered with a dose syringe. A gallon container provides a 64 day supply for a horse in training.
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Lactanase by Vita Flex supplies nutrients important for the formation of acetyl coenzyme A, the gateway to efficient release of cellular energy. Special combination of riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, niacin and lipoic acid helps cells efficiently deliver fuel from anaerobic metabolism to the Krebs cycle for energy release.
- Supports and maintains healthy muscle function & metabolism
- Contains the key ingredients needed to release energy from both carbohydrates and fats
- A favorite of Thoroughbred and Standardbred trainers and veterinarians
- Easily absorbed, so it can be given shortly before performance for extra metabolic power
- For daily conditioning, blend thoroughly & administer one 25 gm packet for the first 2 days, then 1/2-1 packet each day of conditioning
- For stress or race days, give 1 packet the night before & 1 packet 2-3 hours prior to the event
Step Up Performance Pre-Race by Black Magic has the same basic herbs as the original plus a few other essential herbs to specifically deal with high stress situations like racing.
Step Up Per4mance Pre Race is a proprietary all natural herbal extract blend of the finest herbs in the world. It's great for combating allergies, reducing bleeding and tie-up syndrome as well as fortifying the immune system. It clears up congestion and eases a variety of other breathing problems, therefore enhancing good health and performance. It's a must for checking stress & anxiety at the barn door for the equine athlete.
Most herbal formulations on the market today are mixed in contaminated, unregulated environments. Step Up Per4mance is milled and screened to exact density, composition and texture at our certified blending plant, instead of the mix by hand in a tub process. This new process insures a fine, consistent blend at all times. The blend is completely homogeneous, using a controlled-temperature water extraction process. The herbs and botanicals used in the blend are all fresh, and expiration dates can be traced back to the batch. Each batch is tagged and a corresponding lot number is assigned to it. This blending process creates the most pure and consistent product that is also very easy to digest.
Great for combatting allergies
Decreases chances of "tying-up"
Aids the immune system
Helps respiratory system and clears up congestion as well as a variety of other breathing problems
Overall enhances good health and performance
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha
- Used to treat ulcers and irritated gut by providing mucilage to coat irritated tissue and aid in healing.
Ingredients: marshmallow root, slippery elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate.