EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
Down-the-Stretch 60cc Paste by Tenda Horse Products
An outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well-being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- All-natural energy source
- Contains Honey an essential super-food
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Increases oxygen uptake
- For all classes of horses
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
Fast Finish 60 cc syringe lets you get away quicker, stay longer, finish faster! Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity up to 20%. Reduces and combats lactic acid build up. Aids in the prevention of internal bleeding.
Outstanding all-natural source of long-lasting energy for the high-performance equine athlete. With a special combination of ingredients, Fast Finish helps your horse last longer, and finish stronger! This pre-event formula contains ingredients which may aide in lowering lactic acid buildup, reducing muscle discomfort during strenuous exercise.
Fast Finish also features anti-oxidant rich Honey, which aids in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing oxygen uptake. Fast Finish is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity
- Reduces and combats lactic acid build up
- Aids in preventing internal bleeding
- All natural source of long lasting energy
- Decreases muscle discomfort
All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
HEMEX Blood Formula by Omega Alpha Is an effective liquid herbal extract that has been proven to treat anemia by increasing red blood cell counts or when higher than normal cell count may be beneficial for High Performance Horses.
Hemex is the only blood builder that triggers the body to release blood cells from the bone marrow. Increasing the red cell count is especially important for those horses coming off EPO. Feed 30cc daily for maintenance.
Available in 1 liter container = 33 day supply on maintenance dosage. CAUTION: Not recommended for mares in foal.
Liver Flush by Omega Alpha cleanses the liver, promotes liver regeneration and provides antioxidants to the liver tissue for support. It also helps to improve appetite.
Liver Flush contains natural herbs known for their ability to cleanse the liver, antioxidant activity to improve the rate of excretion (i.e. breakdown and detoxification) of body metabolites, replenish the “vital energy” to the liver, increase blood flow to the liver and reverse mild cases of liver cirrhosis.
MSM powder by Thoroughbred Remedies of Ireland has a Guaranteed Analysis: 99.9% pure MSM (Methysulfonylmethane), Per Scoop ... 0.35oz (10,000mg). Feed one level scoop per day with feed.
- MSM is a concentrated source of sulphur
- This product is free from all fillers and sugars
- 99.9% pure MSM
The FDA has not established a minimum daily requirement for MSM. The AAFCO does not recognize MSM as an essential nutrient.
Tuttle's Liquid 747 by Tuttles is composed of all natural ingredients that are easily utilized for maximum feed efficiency. Highly palatable apple flavored liquid supplement aides in balancing your horse's diet for optimum development, stamina, and appearance. Guaranteed to give your horse's coat a healthy sheen within four weeks.
Feed 1 fluid ounce daily as a top dressing on feed.
For horses in heavy training feed 2 fluid ounces daily.
The gallon size will provide up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
- Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
Cosequin ASU Plus Easy Packs by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- Easy to feed packs
- Perfect dosage every time
- Great for travel & barn sitters!
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
- 30 day supply for 1000 lb horse at maintenance level
2 single serving packs contain:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 14,400 mg
- MSM 10,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 2,400 mg
- Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) 2,100 mg
- Sodium Hyluronate 100 mg
- Total Catechins (from Green Tea Extract) 30 mg
Joint Armor by Kentucky Performance Products supports normal joint function and maintains healthy joints.
It contains glucosamine and chondroitin, the natural occurring building blocks of cartilage and connective tissue. It provides 100 mg/dose of hyaluronic acid (HA) for optimum joint lubrication and mobility.
Key Ingredients per dose:
- Glucosamine 5000 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate 1200 mg
- Hyaluronic acid 100 mg
The 1.16 lb jar provides up to a 75 day supply for one horse.
$32.95 - $78.00
Senior Health and Wellness by Farnam
Formulated for senior horses in light to no work. As horses age, their digestive systems become less efficient at absorbing nutrients from their feed, which may mean they are missing the complete nutrition they need to feel their best. This easy-to-digest extruded nugget supplement designed to help fill those important nutritional gaps that your senior horse may be missing. Packed with amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins and minerals, this targeted formulation provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Balanced protein-vitamin-mineral supplement designed to help fill nutritional gaps
- Extruded nugget is easy-to-digest
- Contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Provides nutrients that support a healthy digestive system in senior horses
- Amino acids and prebiotic yeast culture supports intestinal health and digestive function
$6.71 - $17.21
Mint Eze helps guard against GI stress horse's face during training, showing, travel and grain diets. Mint Eze's delicious peppermint-flavor makes it highly palatable. Safe option to aid in the support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Calcium and magnesium formula helps to moderate stomach acid.
- Supports healthy Gastrointestinal tract
- Calcium and magnesium formula
- Moderates stomach acid
- Guards against gastrointestinal stress
ExCellR8 by Vet Cellect
ExCellR8 is an all-natural, acellular derivative product for horses that experience pain and inflammation due to over exertion, injury or osteoarthritis in their joints, tendons or ligaments. ExCellR8 topical cream can promote natural equine health through regimented daily maintenance applications.
- 4 oz tube
- Approximately 10 - 12 applications per tube
- All-natural properties
- Recommended for all disciplines
- For Equine use only
- Apply a 3" ribbon of ExCellR8 cream twice daily over the affected joint for up to 7 days
- Rub in thoroughly to hair covering joint until it disappears
- Apply once daily thereafter to help promote continued soundness