EPO Equine powder supplement was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Loading Dose: Mix 1.0 oz (30 mL) 2x daily per 1,000 pound animal weight for first 14 days
- Maintenance Dose: Mix 1.0 oz (30 mL) once daily per 1,000 pound animal weight
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
- 32 oz container has roughly a 15 day supply for loading dose and 30 day for maintenance
- Gallon contains 128 1 oz servings
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite and improve body condition and minimize symptoms of horses with ulcers. Liquid format allows rapid absorption for quicker results. Approximately 90% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
- Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers)
- Promotes healing from the inside, rather than simply masking the symptoms
- Optimizes digestive nutrient absorption
- Promotes appetite from picky or weak eaters
- Contains human food grade glutamine, which is known to promote healing of the stomach lining
- Picky eaters back on full feed in 7 days, guaranteed
32oz bottle provides up to 32 day supply
Gallon provides up to 128 day supply
Race Day Formula by Tenda Horse Products replaces magnesium and potassium that Lasix can take away. Also contains sodium, chloride, calcium and essential amino acids that are lost during racing, training and extended horse transportation.
Contains: Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Potassium, Chloride, calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Distilled Water, Molasses, Xanthan Gum.
Replaces electrolytes lost during performance
Will increase horses desire for water consumption
Aids in overall wellbeing
80 cc (2 doses)
Respion by Spectra is a unique liquid solution that provides respiratory support for horses. Specially formulated with herbs and potassium iodide to soothe and open airways. used in horses with respiratory problems. Can also be used on horses with allergies, ashtma, or minor heaves. This test-free solution will not interfere with racing regulations.
- Highly palatable formula
- Contains Iodide, Garlic and Licorice extracts
- Will not test for racehorses
32 oz container provides up to a 32-day supply
Gallon jug provides up to a 128-day supply
Uckele G.U.T. formula is specifically designed for horses with G.I. upset, and supports the health of the gastric tissue while maintaining a normal pH for optimal digestion. G.U.T. formula contains no aluminum, is palatable, and can be given to the most sensitive horse or the pickiest eaters. Maintains proper gut flora with pre- and probiotic support. Soothes and protects digestive function with Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and Aloe Vera Gel Extract. Available in paste, powder, and pellet form.
- Natural, soothing ingredients stabilize the gut tissue
- Supports healthy digestion and helps maintain a healthy GI tract and function
- Uses Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark, and Aloe Vera Extract
- Available in paste, powder, and pellet forms
60 mL paste provides 1-2 30 mL doses
2.7 lb pellet provides a 30-day supply
2 lb powder provides a 60-day supply
13.5 lb bucket provides a 150-day supply
10 lb powder provides a 320 day supply
dac Digestive Feed Additive is a granulated supplement that supports normal digestion in mature horses. Contains Yea Sacc 1026, a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares. It also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. dac Digestive Feed Additive can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and during the lactation period.
- Enhanced with yeast to help maintain the correct balance of microflora and proper nutrient absorption
- Provides probiotics to promote normal digestive function
- Includes specialized ingredients Integral A+ and Bio-Mos
- Supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals
- Increases availability and enhances absorption rates
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium
5 lb tub provides up to a 40-day supply
20 lb bag provides up to a 160-day supply
dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. This unique pellet helps to maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while allowing full nutritional support for proper absorption of nutrients during digestions. Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more. Great for horses that are recovering from ulcers or regular gastric distress.
- Includes l-glutamine/Glycine (amino acid that inhibits gastric secretions), calcium carbone (maintain proper gut pH/gut flora) plus prebiotics
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critical omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Pellet for easy feeding
5 lb bucket provides up to a 26-day supply
20 lb bag provides up to a 106-day supply
dac Mare Relieve Powder is a blend of quality ingredients intended to support calm, balanced behavior in mature female horses. Can also be used for geldings or stallions who experience nervousness, irritability, or generalized anxiety.
- Dong Quai Root - Angelico sinensis, commonly known as “dong quai” is an herb from the family Apiaceous, indigenous to China. It has potential antioxidant activity.
- Raspberry Leaf- Rubus idoeus is a pale-green leaf produced by the raspberry plant; the leaf has been used due to its rich content in vitamins, minerals, and tannins.
- Chasteberry Extract - Vitex Agnus-Castus, is an ancient Mediterranean shrub with finger-shaped leaves and slender spikes of violet flowers.
- Magnesium is a trace mineral that is an important ion in the blood, it plays an important role as an activator of many enzymes, and participates in muscle contractions. Signs of magnesium deficiency include nervousness, muscle tremors, and ataxia.
5 lb bucket provides an 80 day supply
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
- Calming without drowsiness
- Proven to relax nervous horses
- Promotes calm, focused energy
- Contains: L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Thiamine
- Made in the USA
1 lb jar will provide up to a 16 day supply
4 lb jar will provide up to a 90 day supply
80 cc paste contains 2 servings
Mega-X by Spectra is a liquid, all-natural blend of essential B-complex vitamins, trace minerals, the amino acids Lysine, Iron and Folic Acid used by trainers to improve blood counts. Higher blood counts increase the amount of oxygen carried to muscles and organs which increase stamina and performance. Mega-X supplies the full range of B-vitamins including the crucial B12. Vitamins are required for the synthesis of RNA and DNA and the production of enzymes that are needed for cell growth. These B-vitamins are mixed in a balanced ration with Iron, Zinc, and Copper.
- Blood builder
- Rich in Amino Acids
- Contains B-complex vitamins
- Helps increase stamina
- Increases oxygen supply
- Expect results within 14 days
Mix 2 oz daily into feed for maintenance or 2.5 oz daily for intense workout. A 32 oz bottle provides a 16 day supply for one horse on maintenance. A Gallon would be a 64 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
Make your horse glow and shine with Spectra Epicoat! This unique liquid formula has a higher concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids per gram than any other natural sources. Contains GLO-MEGA Coat Nutrition, a proprietary blend of chia seed oil, vitamin E and botanicals.
- Natural plant based source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Higher ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids
- Antioxidant botanicals
- Supports Joint Health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Gluten Free, allergen free
6.5oz is approx 32 Day Supply for 1 horse
16oz is approx 78 Day Supply for 1 horse
Acti-Flex by Cox Vet Lab has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid and powder formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase. These key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days. Backed by Cox Vet Lab 100% Guarantee, your horse will love the results. Keep any working, showing, or performance horse moving better - longer.
- Contains, Chondroitin Sulfates, Hyluronic Acid (HA), Glucosamine, MSM, Ester C (Absorbic Acid), and Yucca
- Highly palatable alfalfa-based formula
- Maintains healthy joint synovial fluid, preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints
- Fights inflammation and pain naturally, as well as an effective proactive measure for working, showing, and performance horses
- Available in both liquid and powder format
- Please note: Gallon no longer contains Type II Collagen
32 oz provides up to a 32-day supply for one horse
Gallon provides up to a 128-day supply for one horse
5 lb bucket and refill provides up to an 80-day supply for one horse
16 lb bucket and refill provides up to an 256-day supply for one horse
Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Top-Line Xtreme is a revolutionary, soy-free supplement containing an optimum balance of essential amino acids required to enhance the topline of a horse.
- Contains cutting edge nutritional technology with select ingredients to provide the ultimate in muscle growth, development and performance.
- Horses fed Top-Line Xtreme have experienced quick and effective response for top-line, muscle definition and overall development.
- They have also seen improvement in recovery time or how fast horses "bounce back" and perform on subsequent days of competition.
- Pellet form so it can be fed by itself or top-dressed with your horses' grain mixture.
- Predictable results - use with any feed on any horse
- Source of Gamma Oryzanol
15 lb tub provides up to a 30-day supply