All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
Race Day Formula by Tenda Horse Products replaces magnesium and potassium that Lasix can take away. Also contains sodium, chloride, calcium and essential amino acids that are lost during racing, training and extended horse transportation.
Contains: Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Potassium, Chloride, calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Distilled Water, Molasses, Xanthan Gum.
Replaces electrolytes lost during performance
Will increase horses desire for water consumption
Aids in overall wellbeing
80 cc (2 doses)
Mega-x by Spectra is an all-natural blend of essential B-complex vitamins, trace minerals, the amino acids Lysine, Iron and Folic Acid used by trainers to improve blood counts. Higher blood counts increase the amount of oxygen carried to muscles and organs which increase stamina and performance. Mega-X supplies the full range of B-vitamins including the crucial B12. Vitamins are required for the synthesis of RNA and DNA and the production of enzymes that are needed for cell growth. These B-vitamins are mixed in a balanced ration with Iron, Zinc, and Copper.
- Blood builder
- Rich in Amino Acids
- Contains B-complex vitamins
- Helps increase stamina
- Increases oxygen supply
Mix 2 oz daily into feed for maintenance or 2.5 oz daily for intense workout. A 32 oz bottle provides a 16 day supply for one horse on maintenance. Expect results within 14 days.
Respion equine breathing supplement by Spectra is a unique liquid solution of specially formulated herbs and potassium iodide used in horses with respiratory problems. Can also be used on horses with allergies, and asthma. Some horses with heaves have also found relief.
- Contains premium ingredients for better results
- Complete respiratory formula
- Will not test positive
- See results within 7 days
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
Ultra-Sel by Spectra Animal Health
Combines optimal selenium absorption and high bioavailability vitamin E with multi-plex Magnesium, a proprietary brand of magnesium to support muscle metabolism. This unique blend provides quick absorption into the stomach as well as sustained absorption. Supports reduced risk and alleviation of tying-up.
- 99% pure selenium
- Chelated organic magnesium
- Supports optimal performance serum selenium level
- Supports reduced PSSM (Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy)
- Supports improved muscle metabolism
- Great for horses experiencing muscle soreness or prone to tying up
- For horses in low selenium areas
Mega Calm Event Paste is a unique blend of Mega Calm formula with the added benefit of Stress Guard, to support stress relief on the day of the event. Stress Guard is a combination of clinically tested Cortabate, a proprietary brand ingredient to reduce cortisol levels and a unique magnesium blend designed to support immediate and sustained absorption across the total digestive tract.
- For use while traveling/days that high stress is anticipated
- No drowsiness
- Proven to relax nervous horses
- Contains: L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Thiamine
- Expect Results: within 1 to 2 hours
- Contains 2 servings for 1,000 lb horse
- Made in the USA
Other ingredients: Water, Apple Cider, L-Tryptophan, Cortabate, Vitamin E supplement, Magnesium Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Xanthan Gum.
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite and improve body condition and minimize symptoms of horses with ulcers. Liquid format allows rapid absorption for quicker results. Approximately 90% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
- Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers)
- Promotes healing from the inside, rather than simply masking the symptoms
- Optimizes digestive nutrient absorption
- Promotes appetite from picky or weak eaters
- Contains human food grade glutamine, which is known to promote healing of the stomach lining
- Picky eaters back on full feed in 7 days, guaranteed
32oz bottle provides up to 32 day supply
Gallon provides up to 128 day supply
Make your horse glow and shine with Spectra Epicoat! This unique liquid formula has a higher concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids per gram than any other natural sources. Contains GLO-MEGA Coat Nutrition, a proprietary blend of chia seed oil, vitamin E and botanicals.
- Natural plant based source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Higher ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids
- Antioxidant botanicals
- Supports Joint Health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Gluten Free, allergen free
6.5oz is approx 32 Day Supply for 1 horse
16oz is approx 78 Day Supply for 1 horse
High Endurance Paste by Cox Veterinary Laboratory is a uniquely formulated paste containing electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help prevent dehydration. Perfect for horses in work, training and competition! Can be used before or after an event. The yummy cherry flavoring makes this an easy-to-feed syringe your horse will enjoy.
- Equivalent to a 1000 ml jug
- Supports normal fluid balances in horses
- Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat
- Cherry Flavor
Each 60 mL syringe provides 2 doses (before and after event)
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
A 4 lb tub will provide up to a 64 day supply for one average horse.
Zylkene Equine Powder by Vetoquinol is specially formulated to help reduce chronic and situation stress by increasing the ability to cope with change. Zylkene helps restore balance and is derived from milk protein.
- All natural nutritional supplement
- Contains alpha-casozepine - derived from casein
- Casein is in mother's milk
- No sedative side effects
- Proven to support behavior modification
- Apple Flavored
EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
- Serving size 1 scoop, 360 servings per container
$39.95 - $323.55
Cosequin Optimized by Nutramax Labs contains higher levels of active ingredients than the original researched formula and is formulated in a tasty powder. MSM is an organic source of sulfur, a compound used by cartilage. Some veterinarians suggest using MSM to help manage joint health. For those wishing to additionally supplement MSM, Cosequin Optimized with MSM offers a convenient, cost-effective way to administer MSM along with the proven ingredients in Cosequin.
- Contains Glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate with the addition of high purity MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
Each level scoop (16.5 gm) contains:
- Manganese 32 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 7,200 mg
- MSM 5,000 mg
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate1,200 mg
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops daily for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily
$39.95 - $426.99
Cosequin ASU Plus Powder by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop/pack AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop/pack daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
Each 34 Grams (2 Level Scoops/Packs) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 14,400 mg
- MSM 10,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 2,400 mg
- Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) 2,100 mg
- Sodium Hyluronate 100 mg
- Total Catechins (from Green Tea Extract) 30 mg