$6.95 - $8.95
Stall Tote Grooming Bag is perfect for carrying your grooming supplies or clippers. Keep all your essentials in this handy stylish tote. Great for traveling. Features two nylon carrying handles for portability and a convenient side clip for a hoof pick or a handy spot to keep your keys.
- Internal storage pockets
- Side clip fastener
- Waterproof bottom
- Double stitched handles for durability
- Measures: 8.5 inches high x 7" wide
Great item to mount in the barn or outside. Help your horse itch that scratch! Great for Square posts, entryways, shed corners, stall doors, and much more!
Safe solution for relieving itch
Increases circulation/blood flow
Durable polyethylene won't pull hair and withstands nibbling
Install on flat surfaces
Comes 3 panels per pack
1 panel = 9" x 10.5"
Easy to install.
Comes with mounting hardware
Makes carrying your grooming items a snap! Four inside pockets to keep items in place. Handy snap on the outside of the bag for keys, hoof picks, etc.
- Made of 600D nylon
- 4 inside pockets
- 2 carrying handles (each 14" long)
- Measures 8" high x 10" wide
Tote only - grooming items sold separately
Nylon Hay Tote by Country Pride. Easy to fill hay bag that loads from the top & has a flap with hook and loop closure.
- Adjustable nylon top strap with snap
- 19" H x 23" L x 10" Deep
- Holds approximately 4 flakes of hay
- 16 hole front
- Mesh bottom to allow hay to breathe
- Top load with stabilizer rods to retain shap & make reloading easier
- Hook and loop closure flap to prevent horses from pulling hay out of the top
Large Nylon Hay net. Loose knit knotted pattern to allow easy access. Top drawstring expands easily for reloading.
- Helps reduce hay waste
- Keeps hay dry and up off the ground
- Holds approx. 4 flakes
$9.95 - $14.95
Half Bale Hay Bag. Made with durable nylon shell & long web handles for easy transport. The bottom is lined with a stiff plastic tray to hold its shape for easy loading.
- Designed to hold 1/2 bale
- Plastic feet line the bottom to keep your hay dry & up off the barn floor
- Grommet air holes for ventilation
- Heavy duty double zipper for easy access
- 21x21" square & 17" height
- 21" handles
$9.95 - $14.95
600 Denier Hay Bag
Durable hay bags made form 600 Denier are designed to keep your horse happily munching away all day long. Circular hole is strategically placed so your horse has easy access to the hay without a lot of waste. Easily hang anywhere by the two metal rings at the top of the bag on each side.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rings for hanging
- 600D poly PVC coated Nylon
- Single opening for horses to eat out of
- Less hay waste
The Ultra Slow Feeder Hay Net has smaller openings to slow down hay consumption. The 1" openings curb vigorous eating and may even improve digestion. Helps make hay last longer and is easy to fill.
- 1" x 1" openings regulates how fast a horse eats.
- Holds approximately 5-6 flakes of hay
- Available in a variety of colors
- Measures 42" long when empty (not including rope to hang)
Mesh bucket cover. Great for keeping flies, dust & other particles out of your horse's feed or water bucket.
- Fits both standard 20qt water buckets and 18qt feed tubs
- Adjustable velcro tabs on 2 sides to pull tight on smaller sized buckets
- Cut outs accommodate the bucket handle
- Top measures 16x15" lying flat
- Elastic band underneath stretches to fit many different sizes
Victory Lap Competition Shine Detailer to get a low-friction and deep gloss shine every time you put your vehicle on the track or in the ring.
- Use this proprietary formula on all hard surfaces including: paint, patent leather, chrome, brass, vinyl, stainless steel, plastic, clearcoat and other non-porous surfaces.
- Safely cleans surfaces of dust, sweat, light oil, fingerprints, water spots, and wax.
- Works great for all surfaces including vehicles, glass, implements, and throughout your tack room including chrome bit shanks, stirrups, show trunks, brow bands, show girths and other appointments.
- Contains no wax, petroleum or silicon
- Recommended for use on smooth polished surfaces with a clean non-scratch cloth
- Dries ultra-fast for rapid last-minute results prior to competition.
- The shine resists dust and will not leave behind a waxy film.
Bick 1 is an aggressive cleaner for smooth leather. It has been proven to remove soil, grease, spur marks, and most food and ink stains. We strongly advocate using Bick 4 Leather Conditioner after the cleaner to rehydrate the leather.
- Formulated to safely remove surface residue, dirt, spur marks, and grime from smooth leathers including boots, apparel, saddles, jackets, and tack.
- Gently but effectively cleans without harmful abrasives or caustic chemicals that can ruin fine leathers.
- pH balanced and is safe for all colors including white.
- Can also be used on vinyl.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air.
Melp is specially formulated to protect your Mattes product by not only cleaning the wool, but by actually re-greasing the hide which restores the elasticity and other properties of the wool and hide. While there are other gentle wool cleaners on the market MELP is the only one specifically designed with the hide in mind.
In order to maintain your satisfaction guarantee warranty for Mattes products MELP must be used when washing.
Effax Boot Polish. Simply apply using the integrated sponge and then polish for a glossy shine. Because Effax Boot-Polish is extremely dirt and water repellent, the leather can be polished up again very quickly. Simply perfect for all kinds of leather riding boots.
Size: 75 ml (2.75 fl oz.) tube
Happich Simichrome polishing paste for silver, chrome, aluminum, brass... virtually any metal. Cleans to a brilliant shine and leaves a clear protective film. Use sparingly. Apply a small amount of polish with a clean cloth. Wipe off excess. Buff surface to a brilliant luster with a clean, soft cloth.