Your favorite joint supplement for horses now formulated for dogs. Aids in the protection and repair of overused joints or joint problems in hips, back and legs usually associated with arthritis as dogs age. Tasty Beef Flavor.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 180mg/ml
- MSM 50mg/ml
- Ester C 35mg/ml
- HA 30mg/ml
- Boswella 2mg/ml
- Dogs up to 20lbs., give 3 ml per day
- Dogs 21-40 lbs., give 5ml per day
- Dogs 41-70 lbs., 7.5ml per day
- Dogs over 71lbs., give 10ml per day.
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
** No longer contains Type II Collagen
Cosequin Advanced Strength by NutraMax offers total joint health and protection with multivitamins and minerals in a one-a-day tablet. If your dog is taking a multivitamin/mineral supplement and a joint supplement, Cosequin Advanced Strength may be right for you.
- #1 Veterinarian recommended brand
- Once-a-day joint maintenance formula with multi-vitamins and minerals
- Contains the same researched specifications as found in Cosequin DS Tasty Chewable Tablet
- 30 count size
Cosequin the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement plays an important role in maintaining optimal joint function. Healthy articular (joint) cartilage is crucial to joint utility. Cosequin helps support cartilage matrix production and protect existing cartilage from breakdown.
Cosequin is the only glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate supplement that has been shown safe, effective, and bioavailable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. veterinary studies. Cosequin DS Plus MSM contains Methylsulfonylmethane for the ultimate in joint health support.
- Tasty liver-flavored cheable tablet
- For dogs of all sizes
- Economical for long term maintenance
- With MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- See package label for administration information.
Sport Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Cosequin
ASU Sport has a unique formulation. In addition to Glucosamine and Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Cosequin ASU Sport is the first Cosequin product to also contain Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU), Sodium Hyaluronate (HA), Boswellia and Biotin as active ingredients.
- Once a day administration for keeping your dog healthy
- Chewable tablet
- Dosage depends on weight.
- 30 tablets per bottle
Cosequin® Joint Health Supplements are the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health brand. Cosequin Mini's for small dog breeds offers big support for your little dogs!
Glucosamine and MSM work to support your pet's joints and help to keep them active.
Tasty formula helps to keep healthy dogs active
If your pet has any condition that requires medical attenion or worsens, always consult your veterinarian
Daily Caniotic Tablets by Bluegrass Equine Products
Comprehensive daily Gastrointestinal support for your dog. Your dog will love this Bacon flavored chewable tablet. With 10 Billion CFU's of canine sourced reuteri and Saccharomyces boulardii CaniOtic chews are the ultimate digestive supplement.
Total Joint Care is a natural daily supplement which helps in maintaining joint function while reducing inflammation and replenishing the synovial fluid which gives the joint cushion, lubrication and maximum flexibility.
- Unique blend of ingredients which addresses the entire joint
- Hyaluronic Acid with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM for a much greater effect on the joint than any of these products used alone
- Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese are added to boost the immune system and help the body heal
Each tablet of Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Formula for Dogs contains:
Cetyl Myristoleate* 250mg
Glucosamine HCL 250mg
Other ingredients include: Garlic Root, Bromelain, Boswellin Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Yucca Extract, Lipase and Natural Roast Beef and Liver flavorings.
In addition to being unsightly, a dog scooting across the carpet or grass is usually a sign that theres a health-related issue, such as anal gland overload. Increasing fiber to support fecal volume is one way to address this.
Scoot Bars contain three sources of fiber, including digestion resistant maltodextrin to improve fecal volume, pumpkin powder, and Larch tree extract. Larch tree extract also enhances the growth of friendly bacteria to maintain a healthy digestive tract, which provides the additional benefits of immune and colon health.
Scoot Bars are a natural alternative to canned pumpkin and easy for your pet to digest. Finding fiber that is gentle on your dogs GI tract is important when adding fiber to the dogs diet. Stop the scoot and save your rug with these delicious chewy bars that your dog will love!
Directions for Use: Give 1 chewable bar per 20 lbs daily.
Kalm & Kool Dog Treats Grain Free
Perfect solution to keep your anxious pet Kalm and Kool while your gone or during other stressful situations such as traveling, vet visits, grooming appointments, fireworks etc.
56ct per bag
Large/Medium Dog size
Small Dog Size
$21.95 - $25.95
Joint Soft Chews For Dogs by ActivPhy
ActivPhy is a clinically proven joint supplement for dogs. Studies have shown that the blue green algae extract is a safe and effective way to improve the pet’s quality of life by helping to reduce joint discomfort and provide antioxidants.
- Contains a blue green algae extract for a safe and effective way to alleviate discomfort due to normal daily activity
- Additional ingredients support muscle, bone and cartilage health
- Contains No corn, wheat or grains
- Made in the USA
- 75 count Beef Liver
- Dosage: For most dogs you only need to give your dog one tasty soft chew a day! For Dogs 60lbs and over, the 75 count will last approximately 2.5 months after the initial loading period.
- Ingredients: Msm, Glucosamine Hci, Omega 3, Creatine Monohydrate, Tumeric, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Boron, Selenium, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Sucrose
Fresh Breath + Water Additives by Tropiclean is specifically designed to promote wellness for pets specific challenges. Daily oral hygiene is essential to pet health. Without it, 70% of dogs and cats will start showing signs of periodontal disease by age three. When left untreated, oral disease can lead to serious health problems affecting the heart, lungs, kidney and other major organs.
Glucosamine is widely known for its active role in the repair and developmenmt of damaged or lost cartilage, serving as the perfect supplement for our Hip & Joint Water Additive
Skin & Coat is enriched with Omega 3 & 6 to promote healthy skin and coat.
Endurance is formulated to provide pets with essential vitamins that promote a strong and healthy life
Oral Care Water Additive That Provides Dogs and Cats With Essential, Daily, Oral Hygiene
Promotes Healthy Gums and Eliminates Bad Breath For Up To 12 Hours
HylaRx Advance Hip & Joint Support for Dogs! HylaRx Soft Chews are formulated to provide all dogs in need of advanced joint care such as senior pets, large breeds, active sporting dogs and those recovering from joint related surgery. A complete Synergistic formula including Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, with Ester-C, MSM and Hylauronic Acid to provide the most comprehensive hip & joint care on the market to day.
- HylaRx Soft Chews for dogs are a tasty chicken flavored product that is easy to administer and will have your favorite pal asking for more!
- What's even better is HylaRx Soft Chews for Dogs is made right here in the USA, from the highest quality of ingredients and manufacturing process to give you the peace of mind that you are Selecting the Best!
- HylaRx Soft Chews 60 ct. Value Pak is a 30 day supply for large dos and longer for smaller dogs.
Healthy Insulin Resistance Organical. Help your best friend feel super with this tasty bacon flavored supplement that is ideal for sore joints, poor coat, chronic skin/ear problems and so much more!
- 150 servings
- USDA Organic Veterinary Approved
- No artificial colors
- Certified melamine, pesticide, lead and drug free
- Cerified low in sugar, starch and fuctans
- Non-GMO Gluten-free MSM added
Total Canine Relief Natural Results. To Ease the Effects of Aches and Swelling associated with activity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Administer (1cc for 25 lbs. of body weight) as needed to ease the effects of aches and swelling associated with activity, results noticed within approximately 1 hour. Dosage may be increased to 2cc for 25 lbs. of body weight, every 12 hours, OR AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN.