$6.95 - $7.95
Big Dee's slow feed hay net Â features 2” small holes to encourage slower consumption of hay. Perfect for shows and in the trailer.
- Holds approximately 3 flakes
- 2" holes
The Ultra Slow Feeder Hay Net has smaller openings to slow down hay consumption. The 1" openings curb vigorous eating and may even inprove digestion. Helps make hay last longer and is easy to fill.
- 1" x 1" openings regulates how fast a horse eats.
- Holds approximately 5-6 flakes of hay
- Available in a variety of colors
- Measures 42" long when empty (not including rope to hang)
Hay Bag by Country Pride is a classic style hay bag that easily attaches to your trailer with a ring closure. Just add a snap and you're ready to go!
- Double ring top closure
- Top Load
- Single Feed Hole
- Measures: 29.5" x 23" x 8.5"
The nylon hay bale carrier is made of a strong water repellent nylon. It has a zipped top, nylon straps for added strength and handles for added convenience.
- Width- 18 inches
- Length - 42 inches
- Height - 16 inches
Slow Feed Hay Bag with Mesh by Country Pride. This Heavy duty nylon hay bag features a small mesh openings to slow your horses intake, make hay last longer and potentially improve digestion.
- Size: 31" x 22" - Easily holds 5 flakes of hay
- Closed bottom to prevent hay falling though onto the ground
- Top load with rings for hanging
- Color: Black
- 3" mesh openings
Premium Hay Net by Country Pride made of cotton. This is a great haynet with large openings to allow easy access to hay. Features metal rings at the top to allow for easier closure, and conveniently ties to a trailer or stall.
- Made of cotton rope.
- It is a loosely knit pattern to allow access to hay.
- Has metal rings at the top
This Easy Fill Nylon Hay Net has a canvas material top that the nylon of the net is fed through that makes filling much easier than a standard net.
- 25" canvas opening
- Large holes
Hay Hoops Collapsible Wall Hay Feeder by Tough1 mimics a natural feeding position and provide a natural feeding experience which reduces the likelihood of developing ulcers. Helps reduce cribbing, weaving, and pawing.
- Reduces vices such as cribbing, weaving, and pawing.
- Mounting low mimics natural grazing position.
- Very simple to use and easy to load!
- Net not included (must use net with holes no larger than 2” x 2”).
- Patent Pending.
- Color: Black Hammered Finish