Weaver Kevlar Bell Boots feature a Kevlar reinforcement for the perfect combination of strength and resistance to water, dirt and abrasion. These heavy duty boots are precisely-designed with an anatomical positioning bulb that helps prevent turning.
- Sold as pair
- Kevlar strike protection
- Lined with neoprene for the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Double-ply hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit.
Weaver No Turn Bell Boots are precisely-designed with an anatomical positioning bulb that helps prevent turning.
- Constructed from 2520D ballistic nylon
- Neoprene lining for the ultimate in performance and comfort. Double-ply velcro closures ensure a secure fit.
- Sold per pair.
Walsh Half Knee Boots are boot worn by pacers or trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- Contains tough thermoplastic outer shell located along the inside to protect against impact
- Stainless steel dees for suspender attachment
- Soft, firm neoprene lining is molded to provide comfort and protection
Trotting Full Hock Boot with Short Speedy Cut by Walsh.
- Worn by trotters to protect the hind leg
- This is the highest of all the trotting boots
- For the horse that interferes higher up than just the shin area.
- This boot protects the area from the ankle up to the hock and the speedycut protects the area between the ankle and the hoof.
One size only.
Synthetic Knee Boot by Featherweight
This is the finest synthetic knee boot on the market today. It is made with a tough vinyl outside shell and a soft celotex lining on the inside, which makes it tough, durable, and light. It is a deep cup boot, fits close to the knee and does not protrude. Worn by both pacers and trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left, or left to right.
Handcrafted in the USA
High quality Permair leather
Genuine leather with a polyurethane coating designed to be durablee
Neoprene lined for comfort
Beta strap closure
Snug fitting design
Half Knee Boot by Featherweight - Made of the best compressed felt and very light in weight, this boot is worn by both pacers and trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- 100% wool felt
- Best shock absorption
- Helps reduce noise
- Deep cup fits close to the knee
Polo Bandages by Big Dee's are a top quality polo. Made with soft flexible fleece so they're easy to wrap with while still providing support and protection.
- Approximate size: 5" x 9' with 2" velcro for attaching
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
Big Dee's Acrylic knit stall bandages with EZ pull fastener are used to keep a horses leg clean and away from debris if injuried, provide warmth, hold a poultice in place, keeping a quilt in place, help to keep a horse from "stocking up" and for protection while trailering.
- Acrylic knit
- Size: 4 in x 9 ft.
- Sold as set of 4
- Machine washable
MSM Liquid by Gateway Products is 99.9% pure MSM in a liquid form water carrier for easier feeding.
- Propionic Acid (a preservative)
- Natural and artificial flavoring
For the first 2 weeks, feed 2 ounces twice daily for each 1,000 pounds of body weight. Follow with 2 ounces once daily as a maintenance dosage. Gallon (64 day supply).
MSM Bulk is the original, ultra pure, patented MSM.
Feeding DirectionsGive one scoop (1/3 ounce by weight) twice daily for the first 7 days. Give one scoop thereafter for daily maintenance.
Premium MSM from Peak Performance Nutrients uses only the purest MSM. MSM is important in the formation of links between collagen molecules, which provide strength to tendons, ligaments and joint tissues.
Premium MSM from Peak Performance Nutrients provides 10,000 mg of 99% pure MSM per serving.
1 scoop fed daily for maintenance 90 servings.
A 2lb tub is a 90 day supply for one horse.
A 5lb tub is a 227 day supply for one horse.
A 30lb tub is a 908 day supply for one horse.
Flex Force MSM 99% Pure by Chemphar Inc. will help your horse's joints and is also an anti-inflammatory. MSM is a nutritional source of bio-available sulfur.
Active Ingredient: (each oz contains):
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)-------28,350 mg
MSM Powder by TRM - MSM is a concentrated source of sulphur. This product is free from all fillers and sugars.
Per Scoop ... 0.35oz (10,000mg)
99.9 pure MSM (Methysulfonylmethane)
The FDA has not established a minimum daily requirement for MSM. The AAFCO does not recognize MSM as an essential nutrient.