Sound Off Ear Net by Plughz
Reduces the sound to help naturally calm your horse and allow them to be more focused. This stylish ear net is perfect for competition, schooling, or anytime!
- Lined with sound reducing fabric
- Fabric resists dirt
- Scalloped edge for added detail
- White contrasting cord, logo on left ear
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
- Calming without drowsiness
- Proven to relax nervous horses
- Contains: L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Thiamine
- Made in the USA
A 1 lb tub will provide up to a 16 day supply for one average horse.
80 cc paste contains 2 servings for a 1,000 lb horse.
At-Ease by Select The Best promotes calmness and tranquility in all horses. Natural calming agent that takes the edge off horses without sedation. Works by increasing calming hormone secretions and soothing nerves allowing relief from stress and anxiety. Perfect for trailering, shows, farrier visits, vet visits and so much more!
- Apple Cinnamon Flavoring
- Made in the USA
- Approx 15 day supply for 1 horse (3 events)
- Scoop enclosed
- 1 serving (15 grams) equal to 1 scoop
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Top-Dress Granules - are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
Easy-to-administer pellets contain the key ingredients Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca, Ester-Ca and Vitamin E. Also contains stabilized rice bran and dry yeast culture for palatability and digestive support.
Yucca - 5,000 mg
MSM - 2,500 mg
Glucosamine - 1,800 mg
Chondroitin - 600 mg
The 5 lb tub provides up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
The 10 lb tub provides up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 20 lb tub provides up to a 160 day supply for one horse
Total Gut Health is one of the most comprehensive gastrointestinal products ever produced, addressing the entire GI tract as well as issues which can be caused by poor absorption. The equine specific free nucleotides support cell replication and the lengthening of villi in the digestive tract, shielding it while helping to maximize absorption.
Bioflavex has been proven to support the body’s natural ability to neutralize bacteria known to cause many GI problems related to an overabundance of harsh bacteria. Ramard’s Beta Glucan, with its specific bond of (1,3/1,6) is a very powerful immune support product which helps to facilitate normal bowel motility, and may help modulate normal mucosal immunity of the intestinal tract.
- Improves immune function while replacing efficiency lost with compromised GI systems
- Addresses poor nutrient absorption, inflammation of the intestines due to an overabundance of bacteria or sand buildup and diarrhea induced by stress or diet
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria normally present in the intestinal tract
- Supports normal healing processes and normal mucosal lining
- Fast acting formula
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all-natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. This formula contains the cutting edge ingredient Ramisol, Magnesium, and a balanced blend of B vitamins. Ramisol helps to support normal Cortisol levels and helps to minimize the increase in Cortisol released in response to high intensity exercise. High levels of Cortisol and stress are also related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. This unique blend of ingredients have been proven in the World and National show arenas, across all breed groups and disciplines to be very effective in eliminating your horse's stress and discontentment while allowing you to get back to safe and productive training, showing or trail riding.
- Available in Powder, Syringe and Soft Chew formulas
- Complete calming supplement
- Helps to minimize the normal cortisol level
- Made in the USA
- For equine use only
Note: The 510 gram powder (18oz approximately) container provides up to a 30 day supply and the 6.75 lb powder is a 180 day supply for one horse
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite in horses with ulcers. Approximately 80% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers). Contains ingredients that cleanse the wound and encourage natural protective coating of stomach and intestine lining while correcting alkaline acid balance. Works in harmony with the equine system - does not mask the problem. Helps optimize food absorption and promote appetite. Contains antibacterial properties.
For the initial treatment administer 2 fluid ounces directly into the horses mouth for 6 to10 weeks. After the initial treatment administer 1 fluid ounce daily.
A 32 oz bottle will provide one horse with up to a 32 day supply.
Senior Health and Wellness by Farnam
Formulated for senior horses in light to no work. As horses age, their digestive systems become less efficient at absorbing nutrients from their feed, which may mean they are missing the complete nutrition they need to feel their best. This easy-to-digest extruded nugget supplement designed to help fill those important nutritional gaps that your senior horse may be missing. Packed with amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins and minerals, this targeted formulation provides nutrients that help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Balanced protein-vitamin-mineral supplement designed to help fill nutritional gaps
- Extruded nugget is easy-to-digest
- Contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Provides nutrients that support a healthy digestive system in senior horses
- Amino acids and prebiotic yeast culture supports intestinal health and digestive function
Well Blend Senior by Missing Link
Help your senior horse feel his best with Well Blend Senior. Specially formulated to target senior horse's unique needs with ingredients as Ginkgo to help support cognitive function and grape seed extract to provide potent antioxidant protection to help eliminate free radicals.
dac Digestive Feed Additive supports normal digestion in mature horses with Yea Sacc 1026, a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares. It also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. dac Digestive Feed Additive can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and during the lactation period.
- Enhanced with probiotics to help maintain the correct balance of microflora
- Supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals
- Increases availability and enhances absorption rates
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium
dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while providing nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa.
Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more.
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/oz DHA 12g/3oz
- Feed 3 oz per day for maintenance
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critical omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Glycine - amino acid that may inhibit gastric secretions and supports healthy gastric mucosa
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
SAVE more on Ulcergard by joining Merial Max Awards! A program by Merial that utilizes your mobile device to scan and submit your rebate forms for Merial Brand Products. Set up and install the app, scan you invoice and barcode to submit your rebate. Your mobile devide will show you your rebate status as soon as it's avilable! Click here to sign up
U-Gard by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
4 lbs will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
8 lbs will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
10 lbs will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
40 lbs will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
Gallon is a 64 day supply for one horse.