$74.05 - $403.75
Bioflavex has been proven to support the body’s natural ability to neutralize bacteria known to cause many GI problems related to an over abundance of harsh bacteria. Ramard’s Beta Glucan, with its specific bond of (1,3/1,6) is a very powerful immune support product which helps to facilitate normal bowel motility, and may help modulate normal mucosal immunity of the intestinal tract.
Rather than adding more bacteria, TGH supports the beneficial bacteria which are normally present in the intestinal tract. TGH was formulated to address the following issues: poor absorption, inflammation of the intestines due to an over abundance of bacteria or sand buildup, diarrhea induced by stress or diet and stomach upset. TGH promotes the growth of healthy intestinal microflora, helping to support intestinal health and immune function while replacing efficiency lost with compromised GI systems.
TGH supports normal healing processes and supports normal mucosal lining. The response time is fast and amazing. Total Gut Health is the next generation in gastrointestinal health support and the results will prove it.
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
For an average horse a 1 lb tub will last for 16 days, a 4 lb tub will last 64 days
At-Ease by Select The Best promotes calmness and tranquility in all horses. Natural calming agent that takes the edge off horses without sedation. Works by increasing calming hormone secretions and soothing nerves allowing relief from stress and anxiety. Perfect for trailering, shows, farrier visits, vet visits and so much more!
- Apple Cinnamon Flavoring
- Made in the USA
- Approx 15 day supply for 1 horse (3 events)
- Scoop enclosed
- 1 serving (15 grams) equal to 1 scoop
$19.96 - $159.95
U-Gard by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
A 4 lb will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
An 8 lb will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
A 10 lb will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
A 40 lbs will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
A gallon is a 64 day supply for one horse.
Quietex II Oral Syringe 12ml by Farnam
Contains two homeopathic ingredients, Ignatia Amara and Valeriana Officinalis. This is an all-natural calming formula that works in about two hours.
- Ideal for stressful situations
- Use before riding, training, trailering etc
- Won't cause drowsiness or affect performance
Ingredients: L-Tryptophan, Thiamine, Inositol, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Valerian Root Extract
Please check with your association for testing rules & regulations.
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. This formula contains the cutting edge ingredient Ramisol, Magnesium, and a balanced blend of B vitamins. Ramisol helps to support normal Cortisol levels and helps to minimize the increase in Cortisol released in response to high intensity exercise. High levels of Cortisol and stress are also related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. This unique blend of ingredients have been proven in the World and National show arenas, across all breed groups and disciplines to be very effective in elimiating your horse's stress and discontentment while allowing you to get back to safe and productive training, showing or trail riding.
- Available in Powder, Syringe and Soft Chew formulas
- Complete calming supplement
- Helps to minimize the normal cortisol level
- Made in the USA
- For equine use only
Note: The 510 gram powder (18oz approx) container provides up to a 30 day supply and the 6.75 lb powder is a 180 days supply for one horse
Dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while providing nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa.
Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more.
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/oz DHA 12g/3oz
- Feed 3 oz per day for maintenance
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critcal omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Glycine - amino acid that imay nhibit gastric secretions and supports healthy gastric mucosa
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite in horses with ulcers. Approximately 80% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers). Contains ingredients that cleanse the wound and encourage natural protective coating of stomach and intestine lining while correcting alkaline acid balance. Works in harmony with the equine system - does not mask the problem. Helps optimize food absorption and promote appetite. Contains antibacterial properties.
For the initial treatment administer 2 fluid ounces directly into the horses mouth for 6 to10 weeks. After the initial treatment administer 1 fluid ounce daily.
A 32 oz bottle will provide one horse with up to a 32 day supply.
To support normal digestion in mature horses. dac Digestive Feed Additive is enahnced with Probiotics.
Containing Yea Sacc 1026 which is a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mare. Yea Sacc also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc1026 can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throught the lactation period.
dac Digestive aid also supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals. Increases availability and enhances absorption rates.
This supplement is a great probiotics with natural additives to help maintain the correct balance of microflora.
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Supply of bio available minerals
- Great source of probiotics
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut
- L-Theronine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Top-Dress Granules - are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.