Ko-Cho-Line is a long lasting dressing to protect leather from water damage, mold or mildew. It preserves stitching and can be used on metal to prevent rusting. Also works well to restore & soften old neglected tack to it's original condition. For general use, apply to clean leather and leave for 12 hours. Wipe away any dressing that remains.
Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use.
Belvoir Tack Conditioner Glycerine Soap by Carr & Day & Martin.
In a re-sealable tray, the original, traditional bar soap that conditions, protects and adds shine to leather. This pure, clear quality soap is formulated from vegetable oils, including coconut oil and glycerine for regular use. The glycerine fills and seals pores in the leather to form a barrier against salt, dirt, grease and water.
- Use after (Step 1) Belvoir Tack Cleaner
- Apply to clean leather and gently rub in with a cloth or sponge
- When dry, polish using a soft, dry cloth
- Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck
- Test on a hidden area before use
Carr & Day & Martin Cornucrescine Hoof Ointment. Massage into the coronet band to promote healthy hoof growth. Maintains optimum hoof condition and aids re-structuring & growth of the hoof. Application by hand or with a toothbrush stimulates keratin producing cells. Hoof Ointment also aids re-growth of hair after rubs or scarring.
- 500 ml (16 oz)
- A unique, traditional formula used and trusted for generations.
- Use weekly to maintain a healthy growth of horn
- Use daily to accelerate hoof growth and improve poor hoof quality.
- Due to increased hoof growth during use, hooves may need trimming more frequently.
- Results will be visible in 4-6 weeks.
Carr & Day & Martin Canter Coat Shine helps repel grass stains, mud and soiling and provides an oil free shine, leaving the coat non-greasy.
- Multi-use coat conditioner
- Makes the application of quarter markings easy
- Can also be applied to the chest and shoulders to help stop rugs and blankets from rubbing.
- Equimist 360 technology delivers a wider spray pattern and fine misting application for a completely even distribution even while upside down.
- 20.3 oz will last for up to 2 months dependent upon usage
Gallop Color Enhancing Shampoos are luxury uniquely formulated shampoos, which can be used routinely but are ideal for show preparation for that extra edge. These shampoos use color enhancers and optical brighteners to intensify the natural coat colour to a showring standard.
- Size: 500 ml
- 500ml will last for approximately 5-10 washes depending on usage.
- Results are immediate.
- May also be used on manes and tails.
- Available for Bay, Black, Grey and Chestnut & Palomino horses though an exact match to a horseâ€™s natural coat colour is not necessary to achieve stunning results.
Carr & Day & Martin Dreamcoat Equimist Spray. Outshine the competition with Dreamcoat, the ultimate high gloss finish. The unique non-slip formula highlights muscle definition and can be used on the saddle patch, leaving no grease or residue. Spray Dreamcoat onto manes and tails prior to braiding for a high shine finish.
- Size: 600 ml (1 liter)
- Spray the fine mist over the body, mane & tail for the ultimate even application
- Brush to polish
- High gloss, non-greasy finish
- Horse and Rider Best in Test 2014
Belvoir Tack Conditioner Equimist 360 Spray by Carr & Day & Martin is made from the original recipe to soften, condition, preserve, protect and add shine to leather. This pure clear quality conditioner is formulated for regular use with minimal effort.
- Formulated with glycerine and coconut oil.
- The glycerine fills and seals pores in the leather to form a barrier against salt, dirt, grease and water.
- Spray evenly onto clean leather and gently rub in with a cloth or sponge.
- When dry, polish using a soft dry cloth.
- Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck.
- Test on a hidden area before use.
- Size: 600ml
All products marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air.
Carr & Day & Martin Cornucrescine Tea Tree Hoof Oil with Brush.
A modern alternative to traditional style oils. Maintains and protects the hoof, while leaving a lasting show ring shine. This rich, translucent oil, is suitable for all hoof colours.
- 500 ml
- Brush included
- Immediate long lasting shine
- Contains tea tree oil for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- For damaged hooves, use in conjunction with Cornucrescine Original Hoof Ointment to accelerate hoof growth and aid re-structuring.
Carr & Day & Martin Stain Master Green Spot Remover Equimist Spray is ideal for removing dirt and manure stains with no need to rinse. Fantastic for last minute show touch ups as an â€˜on the spotâ€™ brightener for white markings. Stain Master can also be used as a dry shampoo when itâ€™s too cold to bath.
- Size: 20.3 oz
- Results are immediate
- Spray directly onto stains, or apply with a cloth to the face area.
- Massage with a damp sponge or cloth and wipe
Carr & Day & Martin® Belvoir Tack Cleaner Wipes. Convenient, single-use wipe removes surface dirt and mud with ease. The new ‘Step 1’ in tack care – leaving a perfect surface for immediate application of a conditioning soap or oil.
Anti-fungal formula helps prevent the growth of mould a mildew.
Ideal to hygienically remove existing mould from affected saddlery.
For ingrained grease and dirt use ‘heavy duty’ Belvoir Tack Cleaner in a spray bottle The pH neutral formula will not rot stitching or over dry the leather.
Can also be used on synthetic leather. Test on a hidden area before use
Carr & Day & Martin Canter Mane & Tail Conditioner. Never equalled in its ability to keep the mane and tail sleek, tangle-free and luxuriously soft.
- Original, long-lasting conditioner makes grooming quick and easy.
- Reduces hair breakage
- Leaves an immaculate, oil free shine.
- Equimist 360 spray technology offer a wider spray pattern and fine misting application for an even distribution and is dispensible even while upside down.