Charles Owen 4Star Helmet is certified to all of the top international standards and designed for the extreme situation featuring Coolmax mesh and the "free fit" system that allows for increased airflow across the forehead significantly cooling and evaporating sweat. The 4Star is the ultimate choice for the safety concious rider, ideal for cross country, eventing, and jockeys.
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: 6 3/4 - 7 3/8
- Free fit system allows for increased airflow across the forehead
- Ten ventilation slots
- Frontal air channel with Coolmax mesh
- Black ventilated silk
- Quick release buckle
- Patented GRpx harness system
The Charles Owen J3 is a popular jockey style skull helmet that is a favorite of cross country riders. The J3 helmet features a low profile design, and four ventilation sections for a cooler ride, the unique harness extends to the nape of the neck providing a secure fit that is comfortable and soft to the touch, adjustable comfort rear padding allows for a customized fit. The J3 comes with its own removable matte black silk cover embroidered with the Charles Owen logo. Ideal for cross country, eventing, jockeys and training
- Adjustable rear padding
- Includes black cover with soft brim
- Ultra soft harness
- Product of the UK
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011, kitemarked and CE marked to VG1 01.040 2014-12, and certified by SEI to ASTM F1163
Charles Owen AyrBrush Helmet provides a sophisticated design combined with the latest technology for a unique blend of modern style and technology in a high fashion helmet. AyrBrush features a sporty mark-resistant matte finish, an impact absorbing shell strengthened with glass reinforced fibers, GRpx technology harness, removable liner and the same front and rear ventilation slots as the Ayr8. Charles Owen is world famous as a leading manufacturer of riding helmets for which second best is not an option. Striving to deliver brilliance and performance, each Charles Owen helmet meets all three international safety standards to provide the most comprehensive protection to cover a wider range of scenarios that a rider may experience.
- Impact-absorbing shell is strengthened with glass-reinforced fibres
- Same front and rear ventilation slots as the Ayr8
- Removable, washable liner
- Leather look GRpx technology harness
- Available in round or oval fit
Certified to three international equestrian standards: SEI certification to ASTM F1163-15, Kitemarks to VG1 01-040 2014-12 and PAS015:2011, and a CE mark to VG1 01-040 2014-12.