Flip Flop by EasyCare Inc is easy to apply and use glue on boot design by EasyCare. A conventional upper that extends to the widest point of the hoof. The widest point of the hoof has the least amount of movement, making it the ideal location to bond to the flip flop. The EasyBoot Flip Flop is more durable than composite shoes that are bonded along the entire sides of the hoofwall.
The EasyCare Flip Flop ensures that the heel and entire back portion of the shoe are not connected to the hoof. This allows for more movement, increased durability and a healthier hoof.
- Easy To Apply
- Stays on well
- Back of the foot is protected but still functions as a bare hoof
- Debris goes in and out easily
- Can easily pour in a pad
- Can be used with the EasyCare Therapy Click System
The Easyboot Rx by EasyCare is just the prescription for horses requiring a therapy boot that offers stability and support without being heavy or clunky.
Veterinarians, hoof care professionals and horse owners alike rely on the Easyboot Rx to help horses heal and recover quickly. It provides support and relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular and other lower limb/hoof problems. The boot can be used to speed recovery and offer protection after surgery or injury, lessen fatigue and add protection during trailering as well as offer a safeguard in the breeding shed.
The sole of the Easyboot Rx is a combination of durable and soft material, much like that used in human orthotics, in a light weight package. All seams and edges of the upper are rounded for safety. Three air vents provide air circulation keeping the hoof cool while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris. Each boot comes fitted with an EasyCare Comfort Pad to provide immediate relief and additional sole support. Replacement comfort pads in three densities are available at a very affordable price.
Application is quick and easy. The unique upper of the Easyboot Rx folds down and opens large enough to accommodate the wide base of a hoof, allowing for quick application without strength or force. After the hoof is placed in the Easyboot Rx, two hook and loop tabs are fastened to provide a secure fit. A quick pull on the hook and loop tabs and the Easyboot Rx is easily slipped off the hoof. Each boot has a double hook and loop lock system that prevents the boot from opening unintentionally.
The Easyboot Rx is not intended for riding but can be used for light turn out. Sold individually. Please refer to the label and video for sizing information.
The Easyboot Glove 2016 model sports a more durable gaiter combined with a padded and broader attachment system at the front and blended urethane component at the rear. These design enhancements help reduce the risk of rubbing on the front portion of the pastern and provide added reinforment to the rear of the gaiter.
This is a slim yet form fitting boot.
- Ideal for the well-maintained barefoot hoof
- Powerstraps are recommended for aggressive riding
- Sold separately
Easyboot Gaiter by EasyCare can be added to all sizes of Easyboots. Helps improve performance on barefoot horses and in muddy terrain. The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry’s leading horse boot for over thirty years. Every year the design improves & the gaiter is just one of those design enhancements to help your horse perform at it's best.
- Perfect for horses that need hoof boots, but have a tendency to overreach & pull the boots off
- Fits the Original Easyboot (item #848), Easyboot Epic (item #EPIC), Easyboot Bare or Easyboot Grip*
- Sold individually
*Recommended for boots from 2005 or newer. Check the screw pattern on your boots to be sure of fit.
Power Strap for Easyboot Glove
Power Strap helps stabilize the EasyBoot glove in muddy or varied terrain, steep hills, rocky ground or for speed events.
- Cinches up the "V" in the front of the boot
- Recommended when boots are used on the hind hooves
- Sold as individual
Reversible and replaceable rear safety strap makes this the easiest boot to put on and off. The Easyboot Trail protects the entire hoof wall and keeps the boot firmly in place with the rear double velcro attachment.
If you are a pleasure rider or a backcountry rider, this is the boot for you. The Easyboot Trail is recommended for medium-distance riding of up to 25 miles per week (usually an average of 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day).
- Opens wide to get the hoof in
- Sold as individua
- Front Shield for protection
- Tread pattern for traction and grip
The Easyboot Trail Original is the easiest hoof boot to apply and to remove. The attachment system assures the booted success throughout the trim cycle. The boot opens wide to easily slip on and off over most hoof shapes and sizes.
- Rear double Velcro attachment protects the entire hoof wall
- Tough polyurethane sole for durability and grip on all kinds of terrain
- Front shield for protection
- Velcro closure - no buckles or straps to get in the way
- Designed for light and medium mileage riders
- Sold as an individual boot
- Drainage holes built into the sole
- EasyCare Gaiters are an option accessory
The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry's leading horse boot for over thirty years. Easyboots have been used to win endurance races, complete mounted treks from 2,000-18,000 miles in length, provide traction to mounted police units, treat many hoof problems and ride a horse home after a lost shoe.
- Semi-agressive tread has proven successful over various terrains
- Ice studs can be easily installed to provide traction on ice, mud or turf
- Removable cleat covers allow you to choose the optimal grip needed for your hourse's hooves
- Cable buckle design is better than ever
* sold as individuals
Please refer to the label and video for individual sizing information
New features include a softer, thicker material along with a refined fornt shield. The Easyboot Back Country is a medium to high mileage riding boot. Comfort Cup Gaiter is incorporated into the rear of the boot, providing protection and support of the soft tissue area.
- Removable rear snug strap
- Snug strap can be reversed for left or right hooves
- Ride 25 - 50 miles per week
- Lightweight and durable
- Great replacement boot for a lost shoe
- Sold individually
Easy Boot Cloud Therapeutic system provides comfort to thin soles, abscesses, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts and stalling on hard surfaces offering traction and variable inserts to create comfort for recovering and performance horses alike.
- Provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic laminitis, founder, lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems.
- Can be used to aid movement and reduce recovery time after injury or surgery.
- The supportive sole of the Easyboot Cloud is designed to allow the horse to stand more comfortably by reducing pressure on the sensitive areas of the hoof and lower leg.
- The Easyboot Cloud may be used in conjunction with the Therapy Click System.
The Easyboot Stratus is a premium therapeutic hoof boot system designed to give comfort and support to horses with sore feet, abscesses, founder, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces. It also provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems by aiding movement and reducing recovery time after injury or surgery. The boot comes with a patent pending adjustable TheraPad system that allows each pad to be custom tailored to the horse and can be used with TheraRods to make the pad stiffer. Three sizes a re included to customize the perfect firmness.
- Secure fit to use as turnout
- Back folds down for easy application
- Supportive tread evenly distributes weight
- TheraPad conforms to the hoof
- Provides comfort and support to the sole
- Use with or without TheraRods
- Includes 3 TheraRods - Pink-firm, Green-medium and Blue-soft
- Sold indivually