Flip Flop by EasyCare Inc is easy to apply and use glue on boot design by EasyCare. A conventional upper that extends to the widest point of the hoof. The widest point of the hoof has the least amount of movement, making it the ideal location to bond to the flip flop. The EasyBoot Flip Flop is more durable than composite shoes that are bonded along the entire sides of the hoofwall.
The EasyCare Flip Flop ensures that the heel and entire back portion of the shoe are not connected to the hoof. This allows for more movement, increased durability and a healthier hoof.
- Easy To Apply
- Stays on well
- Back of the foot is protected but still functions as a bare hoof
- Debris goes in and out easily
- Can easily pour in a pad
- Can be used with the EasyCare Therapy Click System
The Easyboot Glove 2016 model sports a more durable gaiter combined with a padded and broader attachment system at the front and blended urethane component at the rear. These design enhancements help reduce the risk of rubbing on the front portion of the pastern and provide added reinforment to the rear of the gaiter.
This is a slim yet form fitting boot.
- Ideal for the well-maintained barefoot hoof
- Powerstraps are recommended for aggressive riding
- Sold separately
The Easyboot Rx by EasyCare is just the prescription for horses requiring a therapy boot that offers stability and support without being heavy or clunky.
- Veterinarians, hoof care professionals and horse owners alike rely on the Easyboot Rx to help horses heal and recover quickly. It provides support and relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular and other lower limb/hoof problems. The boot can be used to speed recovery and offer protection after surgery or injury, lessen fatigue and add protection during trailering as well as offer a safeguard in the breeding shed.
- The sole of the Easyboot Rx is a combination of durable and soft material, much like that used in human orthotics, in a light weight package. All seams and edges of the upper are rounded for safety. Three air vents provide air circulation keeping the hoof cool while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris. Each boot comes fitted with an EasyCare Comfort Pad to provide immediate relief and additional sole support. Replacement comfort pads in three densities are available at a very affordable price.
- Application is quick and easy. The unique upper of the Easyboot Rx folds down and opens large enough to accommodate the wide base of a hoof, allowing for quick application without strength or force. After the hoof is placed in the Easyboot Rx, two hook and loop tabs are fastened to provide a secure fit. A quick pull on the hook and loop tabs and the Easyboot Rx is easily slipped off the hoof. Each boot has a double hook and loop lock system that prevents the boot from opening unintentionally.
- The Easyboot Rx is not intended for riding or turnout but can be used for stall rest, hand walking or very small round pen or paddock.
- Please refer to the label and video for sizing information.
- Sold individually
Easyboot Gaiter by EasyCare can be added to all sizes of Easyboots. Helps improve performance on barefoot horses and in muddy terrain. The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry’s leading horse boot for over thirty years. Every year the design improves & the gaiter is just one of those design enhancements to help your horse perform at it's best.
- Perfect for horses that need hoof boots, but have a tendency to overreach & pull the boots off
- Fits the Original Easyboot (item #848), Easyboot Epic (item #EPIC), Easyboot Bare or Easyboot Grip*
- Sold individually
*Recommended for boots from 2005 or newer. Check the screw pattern on your boots to be sure of fit.
Hard riding in rough terrain can sometimes result in frayed or broken cables and damaged boot buckles. Fortunately, a broken cable does not mean the end of the line for your Easyboot. Included all pieces and parts to replace cable and buckle for Post 2012 boot models.
The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry's leading horse boot for over thirty years. Easyboots have been used to win endurance races, complete mounted treks from 2,000-18,000 miles in length, provide traction to mounted police units, treat many hoof problems and ride a horse home after a lost shoe.
- Semi-agressive tread has proven successful over various terrains
- Ice studs can be easily installed to provide traction on ice, mud or turf
- Removable cleat covers allow you to choose the optimal grip needed for your hourse's hooves
- Cable buckle design is better than ever
* sold as individuals
Please refer to the label and video for individual sizing information
Reversible and replaceable rear safety strap makes this the easiest boot to put on and off. The Easyboot Trail protects the entire hoof wall and keeps the boot firmly in place with the rear double velcro attachment.
If you are a pleasure rider or a backcountry rider, this is the boot for you. The Easyboot Trail is recommended for medium-distance riding of up to 25 miles per week (usually an average of 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day).
- Opens wide to get the hoof in
- Sold individually
- Front Shield for protection
- Tread pattern for traction and grip
The Easyboot Trail Original is the easiest hoof boot to apply and to remove. The attachment system assures the booted success throughout the trim cycle. The boot opens wide to easily slip on and off over most hoof shapes and sizes.
- Rear double Velcro attachment protects the entire hoof wall
- Tough polyurethane sole for durability and grip on all kinds of terrain
- Front shield for protection
- Velcro closure - no buckles or straps to get in the way
- Designed for light and medium mileage riders
- Sold as an individual boot
- Drainage holes built into the sole
- EasyCare Gaiters are an option accessory
The new Easyboot Fury Sling is the first hoof boot that fully adjusts in both length and height. Maintain a secure, comfortable fit for hoof changes that occur throughout the trim cycle. This minimalist design comes with a padded Heel Sling that pivots backward for quick and easy put on and take off. The length is adjustable up to 25mm and the heel height adjusts up to 16mm. No bulky hardware, shock absorbing, easy to wash and quick to dry.
*Sold IndividuallyProduct Details:
- Adjustable in heel height and hoof length
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Includes pastern strap or the Y pastern strap for aggressive conditions.
- EVA cushioned Heel Sling eliminates rubbing.
The Fury Heart helps maintain a secure and comfortable for the hoof during changes throughout the trim cycle. Fully adjustable in both length and height. The Easyboot Fury Heart adjusts up to 25mm in length and up to 16mm in heel height. It has a unique, shock absorbing insole design and a rugged shell. This boot is easy to wash, quick to dry and has no bulky hardware. Easy to put on and easy to take off.
- Maintains a comfortable fit during the trim cycle
- Adjustable in both length and height
- Adjusts up to 25mm in length
- Adjusts up to 16mm in heel height
- Shock Absorbing
- Rugged Shell
- Easy to wash
- Easy on/off
- Sold individually
Easy Boot Cloud Therapeutic system provides comfort to thin soles, abscesses, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts and stalling on hard surfaces offering traction and variable inserts to create comfort for recovering and performance horses alike.
- Provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic laminitis, founder, lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems.
- Can be used to aid movement and reduce recovery time after injury or surgery.
- The supportive sole of the Easyboot Cloud is designed to allow the horse to stand more comfortably by reducing pressure on the sensitive areas of the hoof and lower leg.
- The Easyboot Cloud may be used in conjunction with the Therapy Click System.
- Sold individually; includes 1 boot & 1 comfort pad
- Additional pads sold separately
Taking the most complimented features from the evolution of the EasyBoot Glove line and releasing a new version. Featuring a softer gaiter, aggressive hook and loop and other great features! The soft elastic gaiter on these EasyBoots are wider hook and loop secure closure, and the over-lap design. Better protection to prevent rubbing and making it easier to put the boot on. Features the best tread pattern yet, based on 40 years of experience and the latest in technology. Ideal for the well-maintained barefoot hoof. Power Straps are recommended for aggressive riding, hilly terrain and muddy conditions - sold separately.
- A slim, form-fitting boot that is easy to apply.
- Reinforced gaiter has smooth surface and dual layer of neoprene
- Protects the hoof
- Improved design prevents rubbing
- Boot material stretches for smooth snug fit
- Best tread pattern
- New soft gaiter
The TheraPad is a patent pending design that is intended for therapy situations. The pad is made in a medium range durometer, has a fabric layer to wick moisture from the hoof, and incorporates a pattern of holes on the underside. The holes reduce the weight of the pad and allow the insertion of TheraRods.
- Easyboot Stratus pad replacement
- Adds cushioning and more supports
- Helps to distribute horses weight
- Conforms to the shape of the hoof
- Sold in pairs
- Available in two thicknesses 6mm (1/4") and 12mm (1/2")
- Medium density
- Comfort Pads must be cut to size - Simply stand the horse on the pad, trace around the hoof and trim the comfort pad with scissors to the outline of the hoof before placing the pad in the hoof boot.
Easyboot Zip by Easycare Inc. is a simple slip-on boot designed to protect the hoof. Safe and easy to apply, the Zip is a better alternative to clumsy foot wraps for medicating the hoof or keeping the hoof free from dirt and oils. The removable internal leather sole helps pull moisture from the hoof and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Protects the hoof from dirt and oils
- Safe and easy to apply
- A better alternative to awkward foot wraps
- Allows the hoof to breathe
- Keeps the hoof clean Ideal for medicating the hoof
- Removable leather sole insert
- Machine washable
- Sold individually