Flip Flop by EasyCare Inc is easy to apply and use glue on boot design by EasyCare. A conventional upper that extends to the widest point of the hoof. The widest point of the hoof has the least amount of movement, making it the ideal location to bond to the flip flop. The EasyBoot Flip Flop is more durable than composite shoes that are bonded along the entire sides of the hoofwall.
The EasyCare Flip Flop ensures that the heel and entire back portion of the shoe are not connected to the hoof. This allows for more movement, increased durability and a healthier hoof.
- Easy To Apply
- Stays on well
- Back of the foot is protected but still functions as a bare hoof
- Debris goes in and out easily
- Can easily pour in a pad
- Can be used with the EasyCare Therapy Click System
The Fury Heart helps maintain a secure and comfortable for the hoof during changes throughout the trim cycle. Fully adjustable in both length and height. The Easyboot Fury Heart adjusts up to 25mm in length and up to 16mm in heel height. It has a unique, shock absorbing insole design and a rugged shell. This boot is easy to wash, quick to dry and has no bulky hardware. Easy to put on and easy to take off.
- Maintains a comfortable fit during the trim cycle
- Adjustable in both length and height
- Adjusts up to 25mm in length
- Adjusts up to 16mm in heel height
- Shock Absorbing
- Rugged Shell
- Easy to wash
- Easy on/off
- Sold individually
The new Easyboot Fury Sling is the first hoof boot that fully adjusts in both length and height. Maintain a secure, comfortable fit for hoof changes that occur throughout the trim cycle. This minimalist design comes with a padded Heel Sling that pivots backward for quick and easy put on and take off. The length is adjustable up to 25mm and the heel height adjusts up to 16mm. No bulky hardware, shock absorbing, easy to wash and quick to dry.Product Details:
- Adjustable in heel height and hoof length
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Includes pastern strap or the Y pastern strap for aggressive conditions.
- EVA cushioned Heel Sling eliminates rubbing
- Sold individually
The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry's leading horse boot for over thirty years. Easyboots have been used to win endurance races, complete mounted treks from 2,000-18,000 miles in length, provide traction to mounted police units, treat many hoof problems and ride a horse home after a lost shoe.
- Semi-agressive tread has proven successful over various terrains
- Ice studs can be easily installed to provide traction on ice, mud or turf
- Removable cleat covers allow you to choose the optimal grip needed for your hourse's hooves
- Cable buckle design is better than ever
* sold as individuals
Please refer to the label and video for individual sizing information
The reversible and replaceable rear safety strap makes this boot very easy to put on and take off. The Easyboot Trail protects the entire hoof wall and keeps the boot firmly in place with the rear double velcro attachment. If you are a pleasure rider or a backcountry rider, this is the boot for you.
- Recommended for medium-distance riding of up to 25 miles per week (usually an average of 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day)
- Opens wide to get the hoof in easily
- Sold individually
- Front Shield for protection
- Tread pattern for traction and grip
The Easyboot Trail Original is the easiest hoof boot to apply and to remove. The attachment system assures the booted success throughout the trim cycle. The boot opens wide to easily slip on and off over most hoof shapes and sizes.
- Rear double Velcro attachment protects the entire hoof wall
- Tough polyurethane sole for durability and grip on all kinds of terrain
- Front shield for protection
- Velcro closure - no buckles or straps to get in the way
- Designed for light and medium mileage riders
- Sold as an individual boot
- Drainage holes built into the sole
- EasyCare Gaiters are an option accessory
The Easyboot Glove 2016 model sports a more durable gaiter combined with a padded and broader attachment system at the front and blended urethane component at the rear. These design enhancements help reduce the risk of rubbing on the front portion of the pastern and provide added reinforment to the rear of the gaiter.
This is a slim yet form fitting boot.
- Ideal for the well-maintained barefoot hoof
- Powerstraps are recommended for aggressive riding
- Sold separately
Easyboot Gaiter by EasyCare can be added to all sizes of Easyboots. Helps improve performance on barefoot horses and in muddy terrain. The Easyboot by EasyCare has been the industry’s leading horse boot for over thirty years. Every year the design improves & the gaiter is just one of those design enhancements to help your horse perform at it's best.
- Perfect for horses that need hoof boots, but have a tendency to overreach & pull the boots off
- Fits the Original Easyboot (item #848), Easyboot Epic (item #EPIC), Easyboot Bare or Easyboot Grip*
- Sold individually
*Recommended for boots from 2005 or newer. Check the screw pattern on your boots to be sure of fit.
Hard riding in rough terrain can sometimes result in frayed or broken cables and damaged boot buckles. Fortunately, a broken cable does not mean the end of the line for your Easyboot. Included all pieces and parts to replace cable and buckle for Post 2012 boot models.
The Easyboot Rx by EasyCare is just the prescription for horses requiring a therapy boot that offers stability and support without being heavy or clunky.
- Veterinarians, hoof care professionals and horse owners alike rely on the Easyboot Rx to help horses heal and recover quickly. It provides support and relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness, laminitis, founder, navicular and other lower limb/hoof problems. The boot can be used to speed recovery and offer protection after surgery or injury, lessen fatigue and add protection during trailering as well as offer a safeguard in the breeding shed.
- The sole of the Easyboot Rx is a combination of durable and soft material, much like that used in human orthotics, in a light weight package. All seams and edges of the upper are rounded for safety. Three air vents provide air circulation keeping the hoof cool while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris. Each boot comes fitted with an EasyCare Comfort Pad to provide immediate relief and additional sole support. Replacement comfort pads in three densities are available at a very affordable price.
- Application is quick and easy. The unique upper of the Easyboot Rx folds down and opens large enough to accommodate the wide base of a hoof, allowing for quick application without strength or force. After the hoof is placed in the Easyboot Rx, two hook and loop tabs are fastened to provide a secure fit. A quick pull on the hook and loop tabs and the Easyboot Rx is easily slipped off the hoof. Each boot has a double hook and loop lock system that prevents the boot from opening unintentionally.
- The Easyboot Rx is not intended for riding or turnout but can be used for stall rest, hand walking or very small round pen or paddock.
- Please refer to the label and video for sizing information.
- Sold individually
- Available in two thicknesses 6mm (1/4") and 12mm (1/2")
- Medium density
- Comfort Pads must be cut to size - Simply stand the horse on the pad, trace around the hoof and trim the comfort pad with scissors to the outline of the hoof before placing the pad in the hoof boot.
The EasyCare Keeper Straps can be useful on trail rides or through water, mud, snow, etc., where a boot might be pulled off. The keeper strap is not recommended for fast going, flight horses or unattended animals. The strap loops around the Easyboot back strap and attaches around your horse's pastern area.
- Nylon keeper strap
- Keeper straps should not be used in conjunction with the Easyboot Gaiter, as they could chafe.
The Easyboot Stratus is a premium therapeutic hoof boot system designed to give comfort and support to horses with sore feet, abscesses, founder, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces. It also provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems by aiding movement and reducing recovery time after injury or surgery. The boot comes with a patent pending adjustable TheraPad system that allows each pad to be custom tailored to the horse and can be used with TheraRods to make the pad stiffer. Three sizes a re included to customize the perfect firmness.
- Secure fit to use as turnout
- Back folds down for easy application
- Supportive tread evenly distributes weight
- TheraPad conforms to the hoof
- Provides comfort and support to the sole
- Use with or without TheraRods
- Includes 3 TheraRods - Pink-firm, Green-medium and Blue-soft
- Sold indivually
- Glue On hoof protection
- To be worn throughout the entire trim cycle
- Length of the LC is longer than other EasyCare boots
- Cut to fit for exact sizing
- Four holes in the cuff act as dowl pins and strengthen the adhesive bond
- Recommend using Vettec Adhere or EasyShoe Bond
- Sold by the each
Soft and durable padding hugs the hoof while the refined front shield protects the boot from damage on the trail. The Easyboot Back Country is a medium to high mileage riding boot with a Comfort Cup Gaiter incorporated into the rear of the boot, providing protection and support of the soft tissue area.
- Removable rear snug strap
- Snug strap can be reversed for left or right hooves
- Ride 25 - 50 miles per week
- Lightweight and durable
- Also makes a great replacement boot for a lost shoe
- Sold individually