EquiSilver Respiratory Solution help to expel the excess mucous and in most cases, any bacteria living in the lungs. EquiSilver is an exclusive patented veterinarian formulated chelated silver which has shown to kill hundreds of different infectious microorganisms including many of the antibiotic resistant super pathogens.
- 100% safe and non-toxic product which contains chelated silver ions that attach themselves to microorganisms and kills them within 4 - 6 minutes by preventing the uptake of oxygen in the microorganism.
- When used in a nebulizer or transpirator on a daily or weekly basis will help to eliminate upper sinus or lower bacterial lung infections.
- Kills bacteria causing viruses along with airborne pathogens that settle in the lungs and sinus cavity.
- Helps to maintain a healthier respiratory system which results in improved breathing and allows better oxygen intake.
- Reduces or eliminates the need of expensive medicines or antibiotics.
- Will also keep your nebulizer or transpirator bacterial free and clean which prevents the spread of bacterial infections to other horses.
It is recommended to administer 15-20cc of Equisilver Head and Throat wash on the off days if possible.
**Always clean the medicine cup after each use to extend the life of your medicine cup. The Flexineb medicine cup is good for 100-125 treatments with this protocol.
EquiSilver is an exclusive patented veterinarian formulated chelated silver which has shown to kill hundreds of different infectious microorganisms — including many of the antibiotic resistant super pathogens.
100% safe and non-toxic product which contains chelated silver that attaches to microorganisms and kills them within 4 - 6 minutes by preventing the uptake of oxygen.
Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, when used as a daily or bi-weekly head or throat wash EquiSilver will not effect beneficial enzymes and tissue-cell enzymes are left intact.
Traditionally, EquiSilver has proven not to interact or interfere with other medicines being taken. EquiSilver is both a remedy and a relief for allergies, mucous congestion, sinus and or respiratory infections when used for daily maintanence or as treatment of horses with infectious or contagious disease such as strangles or salmonellis. EquiSilver also reduces inflammation in the swollen air passages and soothes or even eliminates throat irritations due to viral or bronchial infections.
Eliminate or reduce upper and lower respiratory infections.
Reduce irritation from Pharyngitis and swollen lymph nodes due to inflammation.
Lower and reduce fever due to viral infections, colds or influenza.
Control allergies and mucous congestion.
When used for regular maintenance helps to control and eliminate respiratory infections.
EquiSilver Wound Spray by Equisilver.
EquiSilver Wound Spray is a patented Chelated Silver veterinary wound care product. The antimicrobial wound spray is painless when applied. EquiSilver can be used on cuts, burns, abrasions, open wounds, bacterial infections, skin rashes or dermatitis.
- EquiSilver is 100% natural and non-toxic and testing has shown to kill over 600 disease causing organisms.
- Silver has shown to relieve pain and itching while reducing inflammation.
- The presence of silver near a virus, fungus, bacteria or other single pathogens disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme and within 4-6 minutes the pathogen suffocates and dies.
- Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which also destroy beneficial enzymes, EquiSilver leaves these tissues-cell enzymes intact.
- Chelated silver has proven to be a remedy and prevention to many infections and the fermentation of various bacteria.
Equisilver Plus Medicated Shampoo by contains chelated silver and stannous fluoride making it an effective anti-bacterial & anti-fungal shampoo. It's highly effective in the treatment of superficial dermatitis and stubborn fungal or bacterial skin infections.
- Chelated silver promotes fast healing
- Prevents infection in cuts, scrapes and other wounds
- Broad spectrum formula developed by veterinarians
- Also treats rain scald, girth itch, scratches, ringworm and cracked heels
- For added benefit use in conjunction with Equisilver Antimicrobial spray
- Safe and easy to use for horses and pets