Hit-Air Buckle Extender for Advantage Vests adds up to 7 inches to the chest belt and up to 6 3/4 inches to he waist belt
For use with Hit-Air Advantage Vest
Easy to adjust length
Easy to attach
The Hit-Air Saddle Strap is for use with airbag vests and loops around the stirrup bars of the saddle with an opening at the center for the coiled wire lanyard strap attachment.
- Attaches to saddle to keep coiled wire lanyard centered in place (the lanyard is sold seperately)
- 2 Lengths: Medium (18.7"), Large( 19.6")
The Hit-Air LV Airbag Vest is an all in one airbag system now being used all over the competitive equestrian world. It has a harness type airbag that employs a high-speed key ball mechanism which then activates the Co2 Cartridge. This versatile vest is especially light weight,cool and comfortable making it ideal for eventing, hunter paces, trail riding and many other equestrian disciplines.
- High Speed quiet airbag deployment
- Uses 48cc cartridge (one included)
- Use with english saddles or any other saddle type without a horn.
- Weight 870g (1.9 pounds)
Replacement coiled wire lanyard for use with the Hit-Air Advantage model airbag safety vest. It is also handy to have extras for use on multiple saddles and save time on tack changes.
- For use with Hit-Air Advantage Vest
- Easy to adjust length
- Easy to attach
The Hit-Air Lightweight Back Padding is for use with Hit-Air airbag safety vests. It is the lightest back protector padding on the market that meets European Safety standards. The synergy between the CE back padding and the Hit-air system will produce a greater shock buffering effect.
- Size: Width 255mm X height 390mm
- Color: Black
- Material: EVA, Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Weight: 115g
- CE certified (EN1621-2)
- Easily attachable to the velcro on the back lining of the Hit-Air vest
Hit Air Replacement Cartridges or canisters will last indefinitely but should be replaced with the first sign of rust or surface deterioration. Each jacket comes with a handy tool to complete the replacement quickly and easily.
- 48cc for LV and SV2
- 50cc for Vests: JV, MC, MC2, Advantage (S-XL)
- 60cc for MLV, Advantage (2XL - 5XL)
The Hit-Air Advantage Multi-Discipline Airbag Vest is a harness type airbag that employs a higher speeed key ball mechanism that activates the CO2 Cartridge. This versatile vest is ideal for eventing, western and other equestrian disciplines.
- The neck airbag, where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed by (in only fraction of a millisecond) the torso and hip airbag
- The key box where the CO2 cartridge is deployed is protected from dust and dirt, plus provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse in case of an unintended deployment
- Comfortable design with concealed hip air bags making it unnecessary to have a long "duck tailed" style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle
- One cartridge included
- Sizes are adjustable within a "range"
Size and Cartridge Information:
- Small range: From 2XS to Small - Uses 50cc
- Medium range: From Small to XLarge - Uses 50cc
- Large range: From XLarge to 3XLarge - Uses 60cc
- Extra range: From 3XLarge to 5XLarge - uses 60cc