Protect your investment with Award winning Leather Therapy Restorer & Conditioner. It conditions from the inside-out and tests show a significant increase in leather tensile strength. Protects leather from the enemies that shorten its life - drying sun, wind, moisture, mold & mildew. Eradicates Mold, Mildew and associated Odor problems.
- Leather lasts longer with regained suppleness and strength
- Dries with a soft sheen and enhances original color
- Restores even older stiff, dried-out leather
- Non-greasy or sticky
- Biodegradable - Earth Friendly
Enhances beauty and adds protection to smooth leather items requiring a finishing luster such as boots, luggage, golf bags, some garment leathers, auto seats and tack.
- Protects new leather
- Restores old worn leather
- Soft gloss finish
- Should not darken leather, but test in a hidden area before use
- Not intended for suede or nubuck
This works for all kinds of different applications including grooming brushes, saddle pads, protective boots and stable or turnout blankets. It gently cleanses breathable, waterproof or hi-tech fabrics while keeping the integrity of the product intact.Product Details:
- Deep cleans
- Light lavender scent
- Earth friendly, biodegradable
- Eliminates odors
- Refreshes blankets, saddle pads or protective boots/wraps
- 16 oz size
Leather Therapy Leather Laundry Solution is a unique, patented formula to allow you to machine-wash leather, suede and natural fleece products. Leather Laundry Solution has a high-efficiency, biodegradable formula that washes away grime and loosens deeply embedded dirt while maintaining the soft feel of the leather. Helps to clean and restore the supple feel of suede, smooth leather, and natural fleece. Use 2 to 4 ounces per wash.
- Use 2-4 ounces per wash
- Cleans suede, leather and natural fleece
- Ideal for full-seat breeches, chaps and natural sheepskin saddle pads
For best results, follow with Laundry Rinse and Dressing.
Laundry Rinse and Dressing by Leather Therapy
A revolutionary patented non-detergent formula, emollient-rich conditioning and anti-static rinse for natural or synthetic leathers, fabric and sheepskin. Discover the well-cared-for look and feel of fine riding apparel. Wonderfully refreshing.
- Utilizes a high-efficiency formula
- Just add to cold water during the last rinse cycle
- Not for use on suede
- Use 2 to 4 ounces per wash
For best results, follow with Leather Laundry Solution
Leather Therapy Water Repellent spray is great for protecting leather, suede & nubuck from water damage, slush, mud and salt.
- Safe for leather, suede or nubuck
- Will not change color, feel or breathability of leather or fabric
- No silicone, waxes, oils or hydrocarbons
- Before application, the surface must be dry and free of any waxes
- After applying, allow product to dry for several hours, or use a hair dryer for quicker results
- Test in a hidden area