Oralx Cell-U-Plex is a uniquely formulated blend of 23 vitamins and minerals to provide overall wellness, health, and vitality in horses. Take the worry out of wondering if you horse is getting the essential nutrients he needs with this palatable, easy-to-use liquid mix-in.
- Blend of 23 vitamins and minerals for overall equine health
- Suitable for foals, broodmares, resting, working, and performance horses
- Fortified with Beet Molasses for a taste horses love!
- Made in the USA
Gallon provides up to a 128-day supply
Micro B-12 5X Vitamin B-12 oral gel by Oralx contains 5,000 micrograms of Vitamin B-12 concentrated into a 6 ml. oral-dose syringe.
- Helps with growth, health, feed efficiency and reproduction.
- Formation of red blood cells.
- Nervous system functions.
- Hair growth.
- Carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
The herbs in Calm and Cool are those that are known to have a calming or relaxing effect. The Merck Index, tenth edition specifically mentions Valerian Root and Passion Flower as having this therapeutic effect.
Administer paste directly from the 34g oral-dose syringe onto the back of the animal's tongue two to four hours prior to competition or transporting.
**Formerly called Divine Equine
Oralx-B by Oralx combines chelated minerals, amino acids and a vitamin concentrate into an oral paste that is quick and easy to use. It is intended for B-Complex, Iron and Copper deficiencies in horses. It can be used as an aid in building and maintaining red blood cell counts in horses that may have deficiencies due to stress, sickness, infection, or the rigors of training, racing, or competition.
- Chelated minerals for fast & effective absorption
- Safe for both the professional and the lay horseman
- Helps eliminate needless injections
Horses that are involved in strenuous activity, training, and competition should receive two 34 gram tubes of Oralx-B weekly: one tube 24 to 36 hours before the event, and one tube at midweek.Oralx-B is an excellent aid in helping to maintain the proper nutrient levels that allow the active horse to bounce back to form after an event or performance.
Ingredients (per dose):
- Vitamin A...22,000 i.u
- Vitamin D...300i.u
- Vitamin E....90 i.u.
- Thiamine....1,060 i.u.
Fire Drive by Oralx is an energizing blend of herbs including Gotu Kola and Ginger Root. It also contains the essential amino acid L-Tyrosine that is rapidly metabolized and quickly passes the blood-brain barrier.
Once in the brain, it is a precursor for the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, better known as adrenaline. These neurotransmitters are an important part of the nervous system, and their concentrations in the body and brain are directly dependent upon dietary L-Tyrosine.
- Feed 2-4 hours prior to your event
- Supports energy metabolism
- Maintains proper nervous system function
The copper and cobalt in Cacoliv can help darken a horse’s coat, producing an iridescent sheen difficult to achieve with an ordinary supplement. Cacoliv may be used as an aid for good coat color all year round, but especially when horses shed their winter coats. Cacoliv offers an alternative to B-complex vitamins which may cause a hyperactive reaction in some horses.
It also provides a replacement for injectable iron which can exacerbate bleeding if administered too close to strenuous work. The product may be used weekly as a general tonic.
- May help to darken a horse's coat
- Offers an alternative to B-complex vitamins
- Replacement for injectable iron
- Paste form
A 6 ml tube is a single dose for one horse.
Show Horse Paste by Oralx aids in easing stress due to new environment, trailering or anything your horse may have some anxiety about. Provides a source of the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan along with Magnesium and Vitamin B-6 to improve its effectiveness. Designed to fit the guidelines of various associations - herbs such as valerian root have been left out.
- Helps relieve stress and anxiety
- Contains the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan
- Also contains, Magnesium and Vitamin B-6 to improve effectiveness
- Designed to be "show safe," however consult your showing organization's rulebook before use
Oralx Lactinex is a specially formulated dietary supplement gel that provides essential nutrients to horses. It supplies important nutritional components that helps convert glucose and glycogen to acetyl coenzyme A. This process is vital to achieve effective release of cellular energy and reach maximum energy levels.
- Recommended to administer the entire contents 4 hours before an event or competition, or additional syringe the evening prior to achieve maximum benefit
- Includes Lipolic Acid, L-carsonine, Thiamine (Vitamin B-1), D-Calcium Panthothenate, Riboflavin, and Niacinamide
- 34g gel syringe
Micro Iron provides iron supplementation to horses that may not be getting enough in their regular diet. Iron is essential micro-nutrient that helps to produce red blood cells that supports oxygen transportation in the bloodstream. Lack of iron can cause anemia and lack of energy.
- Iron supplement
- Helps produce red blood cells
- Supports oxygen transportation in blood
Micro B-1 Paste by Oralx is pure Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) in an oral gel. Thiamine deficiency has been observed in horses fed poor-quality hay and grain and in horses under stress from heavy exercise, illness, etc. A boost from Micro B-1 can help. Deficiency can cause reduced appetite and weight loss. It is especially important during the growing years.
- 2000 mcg pure Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) per dose
- Aids with reduced appetite and weight loss
- Helps horses cope with stress from hauling, heavy exercise, illness, poor-quality feed/hay, etc.
- Single dose syringe
Rebound 3 is an oral-dose paste designed to help restore and maintain the desirable micro-organisms in the gut of the horse.
Under normal circumstances the horse is an extremely efficient machine. However, like so many efficient machines, even the slightest deviation from normal can cause problems. The most likely cause of such deviation in today's horse is stress. One of the first consequences of stress is that the natural balance of flora in the animal becomes disturbed. The flora are important in the breakdown and subsequent absorption of nutrients in order to help ensure that the body's protective system or immunity system remains intact. In addition to stress, chemical additives, worming remedies, and antibiotics are factors which can seriously affect the composition of normal intestinal flora.
- Newborn foals: 10g at 24 hours, repeat at 48 hours
- Weanlings: 10g at weaning, repeat on day 3
- Horses: 10g after worming. 10g 8-10 hours prior to anticipated stress or condition changes
- The 30 gram syringe contains 3 full doses.
- 500,000 CFU/gm of Lactobacillus acidophilus; Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, and Streptococcus faecium
- Maintains and establishes beneficial bacteria in foals, weanlings, and horses
Electro-Plex by OralX is known as the "jug in a tube" among racehorse trainers and owners. Packed with amino acids, vitamins, and electrolytes in an effective balance to help horses recover quicker from periods of exertion and heavy exercise. Can also help to increase appetites for horses prone to stressful "picky eating" habits during shows and traveling. Made from chelated trace minerals for purity and quality for quicker absorption of nutrients. Help your horse bounce back and ensure he stays properly hydrated!
- Fortified with a combination of 35+ vitamins, minerals, and essential and natural Amino Acids
- Replenishes vital nutrients and electrolytes lost during periods of intense exercise
- Excellent for racehorses and endurance, cross-country, barrel racing, and show jumping horses
- 34 g syringe lasts 1 dose
Calm and Cool by Oralx offers a combination of Valerian Root and other herbs that are administered to the horse daily as a top dressing on their normal feed.
- Aids in calming anxious and excitable horses on a daily basis
- Excellent choice for taking the edge off chronically anxious horses while introducing new situations as well as routine trailering, training, clipping and showing.
- Helps to alleviate nervous stress for more productive training and performance sessions.
- * Formerly called Divine Equine