#31 Mare Moods support healthy and natural hormone balance, support the uterus and reproductive organs, and maintain harmonious heat cycles by supporting the natural progesterone and testosterone levels. When a mare is balanced hormonally she will be as easy to get along with as a gelding. Really! They generally only act like they are mad at the world because they are in great discomfort.
- Helps with poor haulers
- Cranky, mean Mare-ness, whether in season or not
- Hard and too-frequent cycles
- Progesterone/testosterone balance
Approximately 60 servings per bag.
#12 Feet and Bone Support by Silver Lining Herbs believes no hoof no horse, and truer words were never spoken. #12 Feet & Bone Support is designed to support your horses structurally from the ground up, from maintaining healthy organized hoof growth, to supporting bones and hard tissue throughout the feet, legs, shoulders, hocks, spine and hips. This product may be beneficial for horses recovering from bone, tendon and ligament issues,
- For healthy strong bones, tendons, ligaments, and surrounding tissues
- Helping maintain strong bones, tendons, and ligaments
- Helping reduce free radical formation
- Maintaining normal circulation to the limbs
- 60 day supply
#26 Thyroid Support by Silver Lining Herbs is comprised of herbs which support the thyroid. The thyroid is the conductor of the organ orchestra, if you will, and needs to be on the job for all the other systems to operate in harmony. A properly functioning thyroid is key to regular and normal breathing, maintaining proper weight, and normalizing the amount of fat and muscle on the neck and tail head.
- May be beneficial in:
- Bulging eyes
- Rough hair coat or difficulty shedding
- Eyesight problems such as seeing shadows
- Abnormal (either very high or low) weight
- Difficulty in correcting weight through normal dietary adjustments
Recommended use: One half level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 120 half scoops per bag.
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Irish Moss, Kelp, Parsley, Barberry, Ginger, Hops and Poke Root) 8787 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
#23 Laminae Support by Silver Lining Herbs is designed to help maintain the natural temperature in the feet and legs, important in avoiding or reducing the effects of laminitis.
- Helps with horses lying Down Frequently
- Soft Tissue repair
- Sore Feet
Contains Approximately 60 scoops per bag.
#24 Immune Support by Silver Lining Herbs supports the immune system, which may aid in clearing up a wide range of seemingly unrelated issues. Everything you put into or onto your horse is used or not used by his body on a cellular level. Elements of foods and topical substances that are not used need to be evacuated from the body, which a healthy immune system is able to do via the liver, kidneys, blood, lymphatic, digestive system, skin, etc.
With all that we throw at our horses today from immunizations to pesticides, to reduced grazing and increased travel schedules their immune systems can easily become overwhelmed at the cleanup work required. #24 Immune Support provides the support that the immune system needs to work effectively.
- May be beneficial in:
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Maintaining body cells and tissues
- Bacterial and fungal issues
- Exposure to chlorinated water and pesticides
- Blood warts
- Rough hair coat or won't shed normally
- Lethargic, weak, not working to normal levels, or over-exerted when asked to
- Lumps under tail
- Supporting the normal detoxification process
- Pronounced abnormal wrinkles over eyes
- Contains Approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Recommended use:1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Eleuthero, Garlic, Olive Leaf, Plantain, Red Clover, Rose Hips, Sarsparilla, Barberry, Echinacea, Parsley, Wheat Grass, Cascara and Licorice) 6898 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
#37 Kidney Support by Silver Lining Herbs support general bladder and kidney health, alleviating ailments biologically and performance-wise, as well as general behavior issues due to discomfort and toxic organs.
Kidneys are another area where today’s horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excretes waste; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
- Works to alleviate, heal, and support the following issues:
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Looking at sides, frequently lying down, acting colicky but won’t roll
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Won’t relax, especially while being ridden
- Supports the following:
- Helping maintain normal fluid levels throughout the body
- Helps maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formulation
- Training and performance support for exercising muscle
- Reducing free radical formation
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag
11 Brain & Nerve Support may be beneficial in supporting the natural travel patterns and gait and provide secondary support to the digestive and immune systems. The central nervous system is where good health and good behavior begins.
- Supports normal behavior patterns
- Promotes normal, healthy brain activity
- Beneficial for horses that have lack of focus, short attention span, slow learning
- Approximately 60 scoops (60 day supply) per bag
#32 Nolasix powder by Silver Lining Herbs helps maintain the vascular system, and may be beneficial to normal circulation without excessive bleeding. The vascular system is comprised of the arteries, veins, and capillaries that transport blood to all parts of the body, so it is absolutely essential that this system function normally.
- Supports normal cardiovascular function
- Maintains the normal integrity and function of the lungs
- Manages horses that are prone to excessive bleeding
- Aids in recovery for horses with breathing troubles due to allergies, COPD, or more
1 lb bag provides a 60 day supply
Who doesn’t worry about their hard working or aging horse’s joints? The herbs found in #18 Joint Support may be helpful in supporting the manufacture of synovial fluids to keep the body and its joints functioning as designed
- Supporting healthy connective tissue
- Helping maintain joint mobility
- Supporting the normal production of healthy synovial fluid
- Reduces free radical formation
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb. bag
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Burdock, Butchers Broom, Devils Claw, Ginger, Kelp, Slippery Elm, Uva Ursi, White Willow, Yarrow, Yucca and Chaparral) 6895 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.