Glycerine by Tenda Horse. Often used for breathing and digestion remedies, glycerine lubricates the throat of the horse. Sometimes it is mixed with Peppermint oil adding the aromatic and possibly the decongestant quality of the peppermint oil. Peppermint is also known to sooth the stomach and help in ulcer situations—horses usually love peppermint. Often when the weather is real cold or if it has been extremely dry many people will administer glycerin orally prior to exercise to aid in lubricating the throat whether it has peppermint added or not.
- INGREDIENT: Glycerine 99.5%
- Please consult your veterinarian for administering recommendations
Witch Hazel by Tenda. Witch hazel is an astringent that is often used as a natural topical remedy. It contains several compounds with potent anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, which may be useful in treating a variety of conditions.
- Can be used under plastic and leg wraps
- Contains Witch Hazel (86%) and alcohol (14%)
Hair polish and detangler that brings out natural shine while promoting a healthy coat. Tenda Sheen lasts for days and helps to repel dirt and mud which makes for easier grooming. It highlights the coat and leaves a luxurious sheen. Blended with pro-vitamins and silk amino acids that detangles manes and tails. Great for all horses, especially for show ring prep.
- Polishes and detangles
- Leaves luxurious sheen
- Lasts for days
- Repels dirt and mud
- Highlights the coat
- Contains pro-vitamins and amino acids
Down-the-Stretch 60cc Paste by Tenda Horse Products is an outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well-being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- All-natural energy source
- Contains Honey an essential super-food
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Increases oxygen uptake
- For all classes of horses
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
Fast Finish 60 cc syringe lets you get away quicker, stay longer, finish faster! Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity up to 20%. Reduces and combats lactic acid build up. Aids in the prevention of internal bleeding.
Outstanding all-natural source of long-lasting energy for the high-performance equine athlete. With a special combination of ingredients, Fast Finish helps your horse last longer, and finish stronger! This pre-event formula contains ingredients which may aide in lowering lactic acid buildup, reducing muscle discomfort during strenuous exercise.
Fast Finish also features anti-oxidant rich Honey, which aids in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing oxygen uptake. Fast Finish is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity
- Reduces and combats lactic acid build up
- Aids in preventing internal bleeding
- All natural source of long lasting energy
- Decreases muscle discomfort
Bleed No More by Tenda Horse Products is available in a triple strength paste, or in a liquid for daily use. Bleed No More provides an all natural support for horses in training or hard work.
- Paste is a triple strength formula for the pre-race treatment of internal bleeding.
- The all natural safe, effective, test free and proven method for controlling exercise induced hemorrhaging.
- Bleed No More is compatible with Lasix/Salix.
- 60cc Single-dose oral syringe or 32 oz daily liquid
Bleed No More (BNM) Daily by Tenda is an all-natural liquid is a great source of energy for the equine athlete. B-N-M Daily provides an all-natural support for horses in training or hard work.
- Suitable for all high performance horses and is popular with both Standardbreds and Thoroughbreds
- Compatible with Lasix/Salix and will not produce a positive test.
- Can be used in conjunction with B-N-M Paste for an extra boost on event day.
- Comes in an easy to use dispensing bottle.
- One bottle will last 32 days.
Oil of Wintergreen by Tenda is a topical liniment for muscle and joint discomfort. Great for before or after training or overnight in the stall when stocking up can occur.
- 100% Methyl Salicylate
- Fresh minty scent soothes sore muscles
- May reduce inflammation
- 16 ounce bottle
- Not intended for drug use
- Avoid contact with eyes & nose
Original Performance Poultice created from 100% all-natural ingredients into a creamy, smooth and soothing formula. Apply to legs that are sore, stiff or swelling before and after exercise. Great to also use as a hoof packing.
- Easy rinse off
- Can be used daily without irritation
- Contains all natural mineral fortified kaolinitic clays
- Can also be used as a hoof packing
- Ingredients: 100% Menthol
- These crystals should be used by professional equine trainers who have experience and knowledge in the proper use and application of this product. Please consult your veterinarian before use.
100% Fish Oil to soften and add moisture to dry, cracked, or brittle hooves. Brand may vary.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Dual purpose show ready hoof polish and effective conditioner
- Eco friendly formula contains no petrolium products
Brush off any loose debris from the horses hoof wall and apply Fish Oil with a rag or brush. Can be used on a daily basis.
- Homestyle-type remedy for minor scratches, tough or brittle hooves, and dry coronary bands
- Treats and prevents cracked heels
- Contains Lanolin, a sheepswool-based natural moisturizer
- Apply to clean and dry area, may be used daily
- 16 oz
Tincture of Myrrh is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test. Myrrh resin has mild antiseptic and analgesic properties and may be used alone or for use in home-made liniments and salves. Use one of the old-school and timeless remedies that has been made famous by horsemen generation after generation!
- Mild antiseptic analgesic properties
- May used alone or for use in home-made liniments and salves.
- Suitable for many classes of horses
- Will not test
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Tenda Cedar Oil is a wood and leather preservative.
Dilute to desired strength and apply. Wear protective gloves while handling this product.
Ichthammol 20% by Tenda Horse Products
- For weak and brittle hooves of horses.
- Applied as an ointment in the treatment of chronic skin infections, such as eczema and pruritis
- Used as a demulcent, emollient and mild antiseptic alone or in combination with other antiseptics to promote healing in chronic infections.
- Also known as a drawing salve.