Glycerine by Tenda Horse. Often used for breathing and digestion remedies, glycerine lubricates the throat of the horse. Sometimes it is mixed with Peppermint oil adding the aromatic and possibly the decongestant quality of the peppermint oil. Peppermint is also known to sooth the stomach and help in ulcer situations—horses usually love peppermint. Often when the weather is real cold or if it has been extremely dry many people will administer glycerin orally prior to exercise to aid in lubricating the throat whether it has peppermint added or not.
- INGREDIENT: Glycerine 99.5%
- Please consult your veterinarian for administering recommendations
Fast Finish 60 cc syringe lets you get away quicker, stay longer, finish faster! Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity up to 20%. Reduces and combats lactic acid build up. Aids in the prevention of internal bleeding.
Outstanding all-natural source of long-lasting energy for the high-performance equine athlete. With a special combination of ingredients, Fast Finish helps your horse last longer, and finish stronger! This pre-event formula contains ingredients which may aide in lowering lactic acid buildup, reducing muscle discomfort during strenuous exercise.
Fast Finish also features anti-oxidant rich Honey, which aids in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing oxygen uptake. Fast Finish is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity
- Reduces and combats lactic acid build up
- Aids in preventing internal bleeding
- All natural source of long lasting energy
- Decreases muscle discomfort
Ichthammol 20% by Tenda Horse Products
- For weak and brittle hooves of horses.
- Applied as an ointment in the treatment of chronic skin infections, such as eczema and pruritis
- Used as a demulcent, emollient and mild antiseptic alone or in combination with other antiseptics to promote healing in chronic infections.
- Also known as a drawing salve.
Tenda Clay is a fine mesh bentonite clay powder for mixing your own poultice, hoof packing or leg clay. Natural drying action of the clay helps to dray out swelling & heat
- Will not test
- Will product 30 to 40 pounds of clay or hoof packing when properly hydrated.
100% Fish Oil to soften and add moisture to dry, cracked, or brittle hooves. Brand may vary.
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Dual purpose show ready hoof polish and effective conditioner
- Eco friendly formula contains no petrolium products
Brush off any loose debris from the horses hoof wall and apply Fish Oil with a rag or brush. Can be used on a daily basis.
Oil of Wintergreen by Tenda is a topical liniment for muscle and joint discomfort. Great for before or after training or overnight in the stall when stocking up can occur.
- 100% Methyl Salicylate
- Fresh minty scent soothes sore muscles
- May reduce inflammation
- 16 ounce bottle
- Not intended for drug use
- Avoid contact with eyes & nose
Painaway Cream by Tenda Horse Products will stop pain in minutes!
- Massage on to knees, shoulders, hocks ankles, stifles, back, anywhere pain or soreness exists.
- No need for a wrap
- Will not burn or blister
- 16 oz
Witch Hazel by Tenda. Witch hazel is an astringent that is often used as a natural topical remedy. It contains several compounds with potent anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, which may be useful in treating a variety of conditions.
- Can be used under plastic and leg wraps
- Contains Witch Hazel (86%) and alcohol (14%)
Holistic Hoof Oil is unique blend of natural oils that will condition and strengthen hooves.
- Premium blend of 100% all natural oils
- Important part of a total hoof care program.
- Unique blend of Linseed, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Palmarosa, and Patchouli oils
- Absorbs into the hoof wall to aid in keeping the hoof soft and pliable while promoting new growth.
Tenda Bow Poultice by Tenda Horse treats tendon and suspensory injuries as well as helps with soreness, swelling, and drawing out heat.
- Proven effective for bowed tendons, both new or old, any suspensory problems where soreness, heat and swelling exists.
- Will not blister
- Safe for use with magnetic or laser therapy
- Use after training or exercise
Giddy Up Shampoo by Tenda Horse is designed to produce high sudsing with excellent cleaning qualities. It moisturizes while it cleans and rinses away easily so your horse's skin won't be left itchy or overly dry.
- pH balanced
- Ingredients are biodegradable & derived from renewable plant based resources
- Conditioning formula leaves the animals coat soft and shiny
- Only 1/2 oz shampoo is needed per gallon of water
- Mild, yet effective cleanser
- DEA and paraben free
- Gallon size
All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
Bleed No More (BNM) Daily by Tenda is an all-natural liquid is a great source of energy for the equine athlete. B-N-M Daily provides an all-natural support for horses in training or hard work.
- Suitable for all high performance horses and is popular with both Standardbreds and Thoroughbreds
- Compatible with Lasix/Salix and will not produce a positive test.
- Can be used in conjunction with B-N-M Paste for an extra boost on event day.
- Comes in an easy to use dispensing bottle.
- One bottle will last 32 days.
Neck Sweat by Tenda Horse Products. Non-blistering, non-greasy neck sweat gel that is formulated for all horses. Apply liberally and massage gently, then cover with neoprene neck sweat wrap. After removal of neoprene wrap wash neck with cold water.
- Easy to apply
- Convenient gel formula
- Ingredients: 100% Menthol
- These crystals should be used by professional equine trainers who have experience and knowledge in the proper use and application of this product. Please consult your veterinarian before use.