The Trail of Painted Ponies Dance of the Mustang Figure is a tribute to Picasso, known for his gorgeous coloring that could have come from a painters palette, Picasso lives in the Sand Wash Basin in Northwest Colorado, where he is the lead stallion in a free-roaming herd of wild horses. Picasso stands as a living symbol of the history and pioneer spirit of the American West and will be joined by a companion piece in a future release. A portion of the proceeds will go to several non-profits whose mission is to improve the range for wild horses. The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Measures: approximately 9.25 inch height (23.5 cm)
- Dance of the Mustang - by Kathleen Moody
- Showcases a rearing pony to be part of a series of two
- Crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artistâ€™s story behind each design and decorative gift box
Embrace the unbridled freedom and beauty of The Trail of Painted Ponies Forever Young Figurine. Developed during the Middle Ages as a war horse because of its height and speed and ability to carry knights in full armor on their backs, the Friesian almost faced extinction by the end of World War II, before it was crossbred with other selected types of horses to produce animals suitable not only for sport disciplines but carriage driving. With its heavy stature, noble head set on a high arched neck, long and flowing mane and tail, and willing temperament, a crossbred Friesian mare with its young foal running beside her is a vision of the past as well as the future.
- Standard Edition model
- High quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design inside a decorative Trail of Painted Ponies box
- Measures approximately 7"