Slow Feed Muzzle is perfect for those easy keepers or to control cribbers. Flexible and lightweight the Flexible Filly Slow Feed muzzle is a more horse friendly way to control their eating.
- Well ventilated for a lot of air flow
- 2.5 cm opening for restricted grazing
- Pliable material- less chances of rubs and getting the muzzle stuck
- Made of a durable polymer
- Fungal/mold/UV resistant
- Each package comes with 10 low profile zip ties to secure the muzzle to your halter
- Muzzle material is rated to break just before your leather turnout halter
- Halter for muzzle sold separately, #3004H
- Replacement zip ties for muzzle, #105F
- Mini: Fits Larger Miniature horses and up to large ponies
- 24" fits Ponies to Cob, Small Horses and Average Horses (If a regular horse halter fits when at the middle hole or above, order the smaller version)
- 25" Fits Larger horses Warmbloods and Drafts - (If a horse size halter fits at the last hole or two, order the larger size)
- If you are on the fence, always order DOWN to the smaller size.
Replacement zip ties especially made for the Flexible Filly Slow Feed Grazing Muzzles. Pack of 16 ties to attach your grazing muzzle to your halter. Low profile ties make these the smart choice.
- Pack of 16
- Made for Flexible Filly Grazing Muzzle
- Replacement ties
Specially designed for the Flexible Filly Grazing Muzzle #4012B with keepers to attach the muzzle. These keepers allow the muzzle to stay in place while preventing rub marks. Leather crown breakaway is ideal for turnout and dual buckles for adjustability. Noseband is not adjustable as it is designed to be a bit roomy to prevent rubs.
- Keepers to keep muzzle in place
- Prevents rubs
- Leather crown breakaway
- Adjustable crown
- Color: Black
- 4 sizes available