These Thinline inserts are universal, for use with any shimmable full English style saddle pad, fitting both Dressage and Jumping styles. The shims are constructed from the same exclusive material used in the ThinLine saddle pads providing amazing shock absorption. Each shim is custom cut with a tapered edge to ensure that there are no pressure points, providing a better more comfortable fit. Shims easily adjust saddle fit in one easy step, and are designed to aid in minor saddle fitting issues with the assistance and recommendation of a qualified saddle fitter.
- Will aid in the fit of an asymmetrical horse, for a saddle that may sit a little low or is slightly too big
- Will NOT help the fit of a saddle that is too tight
- ThinLine full or fitted English Saddle Pads.
- Choose Shim Type: Front, Bridging (middle section), or Rear
- Choose Shim Thickness: Ultra ThinLine (3/16") or ThinLine (1/4")
Fits the following Dressage Pads:
- Fitted Numah (style 7054)
- Cotton Square (style 7055)
- Full Sheepskin Square (style 3330)
Fits the following Jumping Pads:
- Fitted Numah(style 7057)
- Cotton Square (style 7056)
$19.95 - $209.95
This Ultra ThinLine Dressage Saddle pad is of the highest quality cotton with medical grade sheepskin under the panels and at the front roll. Underneath the Ultra ThinLine layer is a pocket for shims if needed. This pad is perfect for easy tack up since your Ultra ThinLine is always in the right place.
- Ultra ThinLine material unparalleled impact protection relative to the thickness
- Keeps you close to your horse to maintain communication
- Nylon web girth and billet straps for stability
- Spine free wither profile design.
- Size: 23" spine (21" not counting the front roll) and 21.5" in flap length
- Manufactured in the USA
Thinline Velcro Bell Boot. Made with the famous ballistic-style ThinLine material you know and love, these easy on and off Velcro bell boots can withstand the wear and tear of the toughest terrain and horses! Perfect for work, turnout, or trail, these boots offer superior impact protection. Built slightly shorter than most turnout boots, you can say goodbye to lost boots in the field during turnout! The signature ThinLine material is anti-fungal and will not absorb water or hold heat.
Care Instructions: Horse bell boots can be hosed or sponged off or, machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Hang to dry.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and One-year Product Warranty. Please contact Manufacturer for Warranty Questions.
- Velcro style Bell Boot
- Shorter frame to not interfere with turnout or work
- Anti-fungal and will not hold heat or absorb water
- See sizing chart for fit details