The ThinLine Sheepskin Comfort Half Pad is made with 100% medical grade merino sheepskin offering the benefits and performance aspects of Ultra ThinLine impact protection. Low profile design for minimal interference.
- Shim pockets for a custom fit (for shims, search item # 7023SH)
- Sizes: medium-measures 18" between the rolls and 23" including the rolls or Large-measures 19 1/4" between the rolls and 24" including the rolls
- Your saddle panels must not hang over the ThinLine panels on the pad
- Please thoroughly read and follow care instructions for this pad to ensure longevity and warranty coverage
- Color: White base with natural sheepskin edges & black ThinLine panels
Measuring for size: as a general rule of thumb, most saddles up to 17.5" fit on a medium, however due to brand variety, please measure your saddle panels to ensure you select the appropriate size for proper fit and comfort for your horse.
Sport Boots by Thinline.
No dirt, No rub. Will not absorb water.
- Completely closed front, with double Velcro and elastic closure .
- Soft vinyl outer shell (looks like leather without the price!)
- Lined with ThinLine material, making this a light, but extremely protective and durable boot .
- ThinLine will mold to your horses leg everytime creating a custom fit.
- Will not slip even in wet conditions.
- TL does not absorb water, won't shift or rub.
- Infused with USDA approved anti-fungal agents to control rain rot (scratches) and allow for use on multiple horses .
- Arena dirt will not stick to the ThinLine lining .
- Ventilates to keep tendons cool.
- Machine washable or hose clean; no need to hang to dry, these go right back on the horses!
- Matching full hind boots also available, order the same size hind as you do front .
- Medium: Standard full size, fits most horses: 10 1/2" tall by 10" wide. The majority of horse wear this size
- Large: For larger boned horses, such as extra large warmbloods, Friesians, etc:, and large sizes. Measures 11" tall by 10 3/4" wide.
Colors: Black and White
Ultra ThinLine Contour Saddle pad is great for riders with good seats and balanced horses. Once riders have learned to sit close and quiet and the horses have begun using their backs well the Ultra ThinLine pad provides reduced impact, stabilizes the rider and the saddle and encourages engagement from the horse.
- The Ultra ThinLine actually INCREASES the volume of the seat bones while they are in contact with the pad but dissipates the noise of sudden movement.
- Larger flaps provide more protection under the stirrup bars
- Use on top of your regular saddle pad, directly underneath the saddle
- Molds to your horse's shape when warmed to body temperature
- Regular size measures 25” across, 21” long in panel length, and 13.75” seat (large size is 2" longer and wider)
- Sizes: regular (for up to 17.5" saddles) or large (for 17.5 and larger)
- 3/16 " thickness.
- Made in the USA
- Color: black
Olympic riders report higher marks in extended and medium paces with this pad as well as the ability to ride with lighter signals from their seats. Jumpers and hunters keep their mounts round and relaxed with this pad.
ThinLine Western pads provide the most comfort, protection, and shock absorption for you and your horse in a thin no slip pad. ThinLine products will assist in saddle fit. This is a performance-enhancing product guaranteed to make your horses go better and to make your back more comfortable.
- Purchase the ThinLine (1/4") square pad if you ride trail, working, or gaming horses, young or sensitive backed horses.
- Protects your horses back
- Exceptional Breathability
- Stabilizes the saddle for less pitch, roll or yaw .
- Product Durability (most pads last 7 years)
- Improved Saddle-Fit and Anti-Slip Defense
- 1/4" thickness.
- Available sizes 30 x 30" square and 30"x32"
- Made in the USA.
Bell Boots by ThinLine.
Made with a strong synthetic outershell and lined with our shock absorptive ThinLine material that truly absorbs impact unlike other bell boots. ThinLine lining is anti-fungal, keeping your horse's skin healthy and free of rubs. Perfect for everyday.
Leather english reins by Thinline with the grip of a rubber rein and the comfort of thinline technology. No break in time as the rein molds to your hand and they won't breakdown like traditional rubber reins can. Nylon base for strength & flexibility, and sewn on rein stops in case of use with a running martingale.
- buckle closure
- 3/4" width
- 54" or 60" length
- Color: black or dark brown
ThinLine products provide exceptional benefits for both horse and rider's backs simultaneously. Made of top quality cotton with a layer of ThinLine sewn on top of each panel, this pad provides comfort right where the horse needs it.
This pad keeps you close to your horse and maintain horse and rider communication. You will see increased performance in how your horses lift their backs, and all riders will sit closer, quieter and be able to do more with lighter aids!
The only exercise pad that offers protection and performance.
The all new ThinLine Racing Exercise Pad offers durability and easy maintenance combined with superior shock absorption and pressure and weight distribution to keep your race horse in tip top form, protecting his back from tiring or soreness.
- Felt underside
- ThinLine panels sewn on either side of the spine for conformity
- Leather reinforcements for durability
The Thinline Comfort Square Cotton Dressage pad has a Spine Free Ultra design that gives your horse the perfect fit and feel. Perfect for easy tack up since your Ultra ThinLine therapeutic pads are always in the right place. The design of Thinline pads are unparalleled in their impact protection relative to thickness.
- Standard square size: 24" spine, 21" flap
- Colors: black or white
- Ultra low profile for heat dissipation and bulk free protection
- Ergonomic wither for comfort
- Machine washable
The Thinline Trifecta Shimmable Cotton Half Pad was developed to give riders the fashion appeal of fleece with the best low profile shock absorption available. This pad will fit under both custom fitted and off the rack saddles, and becasue of the pad's sleek design it won't alter saddle fit.
Pockets in the front, bridging, and rear to add shims for a custom fit
Cotton base and spine free channel allowing
Medium: measures 18" between the rolls and 23" including the rolls
Large: measures 19 1/4" between the rolls and 24" including the rolls
Made in the USA
Color: Black with natural sheepskin edges
As a general rule of thumb, most saddles up to 17.5" fit on a medium, however due to saddle and brand variety, please measure your saddle panels to ensure you select the appropriate size for proper fit and comfort for your horse. Your saddle panels must not hang over the ThinLine panels on the pad.
These Thinline Shims fit the Trifecta Cotton Half Pad and are made of the same material used in the classic ThinLine saddle pads. Designed to aid in minor saddle fitting issues with the assistance and recommendation of a qualified saddle fitter. For Corrective fitting on an asymmetrical horse, a saddle that may sit a little low or may be slightly too big. Shims will NOT help the fit of a saddle that is too tight.
These inserts fit item # 7415TL (Trifecta Cotton Half Pad w/sheepskin rolls)
Thicknesses: Ultra ThinLine (3/16") or ThinLine (1/4")
Types: Front, Bridging (middle section), or Rear
Sizes: Medium or Large (choose size that corresponds with your ThinLine Trifecta pad)
A simple solution for horses with any degree of discomfort. or if you simply want to keep your horses sounder longer. Works great in any boot, under any wrap, or with any shoeing method. ThinLine hoof pads relieve many arthritic joint and hoof diseases including navicular and founder. Soft soled horses receive instant comfort.
ThinLine Hoof Pads provide shock absorption for the whole horse! There are multiple ways to use a ThinLine Hoof pad, each depends on your specific shoeing needs:
- You may use another plastic pad over the TL pad or shoe it alone.
- Works great for any horse, we all love a "shoe insole" for everyday comfort!
- For horses with sore soles use with any wrap product.
- Barefoot Horses: Trim the pads to size, they work great with factory-made boots, EZ Boot, Davis Boot, Boa Boot, Ice Horse Boot, Cavallo Boot
- Navicular or contracted heel: use ThinLine Frog Inserts: cut a smaller triangular piece of ThinLine, glue to the ThinLine Hoof pad.
Life span of pad depends upon use. ThinLine is a foam, so if used as a full pad, it must be used in conjunction with a plastic or leather pad. If used in hoof boots, please let your inform your trimmer of intended use so that they are sure to rasp fine, smooth edges to prevent rips in the hoof pad.
Sold in pairs in a size 4. For large warmbloods, draft or saddle seat horses order the extra large.
ThinLine cleaners are the recommended product to clean all ThinLine leather goods and other products, but can also be used for just about everything else!
These products have been thoroughly tested on the ThinLine foam and leather goods so it is strongly recommended to use these products for care of your ThinLine reins, girths, bridles, and halters and other leather goods to ensure durability and warranty coverage.
- Non-toxic and biodegradeable
- Made in the USA
- Available in:
- 16 oz spray cleaner
- 70 pk Wipes
Fit most saddles up to 18.5"
Size: 22" spine, 21" drop
Back on Track Benefits:
Reduces tensions in muscles
Increased blood circulation
Speeds up healing
- Machine wash cold with mild/gentle cycle, hang dry
These Thinline inserts are for use with any shimmable ThinLine saddle pad & are made from the same material used in the ThinLine saddle pads. They allow for a more custom fit and are designed to aid in minor saddle fitting issues with the assistance and recommendation of a qualified saddle fitter.
Will aid in the fit of an asymmetrical horse, for a saddle that may sit a little low or is slightly too big
Will NOT help the fit of a saddle that is too tight
Use with the Cotton Comfort Dressage Square Pad (item # 7055TL), all other ThinLine Cotton Comfort full pads or the Contender II pads
- Choose Shim Type: Front, Bridging (middle section), or Rear
- Choose Shim Thickness: Ultra ThinLine (3/16") or ThinLine (1/4")