The Vespucci European Competition Series bridle is made with high quality, soft leather. A single crown piece design with double adjustable noseband ensures that the bridle will always stay in the correct position. Plain Raised detailing with dark stitching gives the bridle a beautiful and traditional look.
- 5/8" cheeks
- Flash attachment
- Padded crown and browband
- Fully padded noseband: front & back of the lower jaw have padding
- Buckle bit ends for easy bit changes
- Reins sold separately
The beloved Vespucci Double Raised Weymouth Dressage Bridle is a must have item for both professional and amateur dressage riders. Streamlined and elegant in premium English leather, this beautiful double bridle represents the highest quality and craftsmanship, plus a commitment to optimal performance without offending your horse in the bridle. It’s padded in critical areas, including the monocrown, double-raised brow, crank nose and adjustable chin. Stainless steel hardware throughout. Offers hook stud closures for ease of use. Includes two sets of reins. If you are looking for a bridle with innovative design that puts the horse's comfort first, look no further!
- Elegant double raised details
- Padded single crownpiece for comfort
- Padded nose and browband
- Hook stud closures
- Precise fit crank noseband, 1 1/4" width
- 5/8" cheeks and 1" browband
- Includes leather reins with stops and European-style curb reins
- Horse Size